All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here105 S Saint Marys Street, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect for a San Antonio Tourist Family!"
Highly recommend for the Riverwalk and the Alamo! Hotel was beautiful and is a historic bank- safe doors, teller windows, lobby decor were all so fun. Staff were extremely helpful. Breakfast was good, although the same all three of our mornings. Evening complimentary drinks and snacks were a nice bonus. Pools were fun for the kids, especially the rooftop pool. Literally on the Riverwalk! 5 minute walk to the Alamo. Would stay here again!
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Relaxing"
Enjoyed the quiet setting and not having to drive to see sights
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Sandra
"Easter weekend"
My family and I had a pleasant stay. I would recommend to most, plan on taking the stairs a lot. While the elevator bank had six elevators only 2 were in working order and being easter weekend, the hotel was quite busy. Minor inconvenience overall but something to keep in mind. This is an "older" hotel and it shows. A trip is what you make of it and overall a solid "B" experience. The staff were great! The hotel itself... fair.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Lincoln
"Great stay."
Great value, friendly staff. Will certainly return to this hotel if we visit San Antonio again.
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Enjoyed the rooftop pool and quick access to the riverwalk.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Excellent. We had a great time, staff was very helpful and efficient.
5 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
This is the most wonderful hotel we have ever stayed at. The staff is friendly and the service is great. Thank you for your concern.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"First stay at Drury, but definitely not the last!"
First time I stayed at a Drury property, but it won't be the last! The room was so spacious and comfortable. The only negative was I was told they would be queen beds and they were doubles. Excellent location and the complimentary breakfast and dinner was excellent. Very happy!
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Julia
"WOW! Absolutely amazing place."
I review a lot of hotels. I was completely satisfied with everything while staying at this hotel. Every staff member was amazing. We felt like family. The hotel shows its confidence in returning guests by the offerings. Absolutely free internet period. I don't recall paying for valet parking. Free buffet breakfast and free dinner and drinks every night of your stay. Location was phenomenal, exits directly onto the Riverwalk and close to everything. You do not need your car at all unless you plan to drive to visit another attraction. Tons of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Water taxis and boat tours within steps outside the hotel. My family and I will be back exclusively to revisit this hotel if not for any other reason.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
REBECCA
"Location, location, location"
Right on the Riverwalk, great breakfast and dinner, large rooms, indoor and outdoor pool, attentive and friendly staff--what more could we ask for? Definitely worth the little extra to have the location and amenities.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great getaway spot"
We stayed here for a quick weekend getaway. I had been staying at the Westin all week for a convention, but couldn't afford their weekend rate. The Drury Inn and Suites was a comfortable and easy place to stay. We loved the free happy hour and convenient access to the Riverwalk. The building is really pretty- I think it was an old bank- lots of interesting architectural elements and a pretty mosaic stained glass piece in the lobby. It's not a glamorous hotel, but it's beyond functional and gave us a great stay at a fabulous price. We'd highly recommend this place to anyone.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Two thumbs up!"
We stayed at the hotel for a weekend getaway. Our room had a fantastic view of the Tower of the Americas. Amenities were amazing - a full breakfast (eggs, meat, potatoes, biscuits, breads, cereals, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal), popcorn and Cokes during the day and the one night we enjoyed the evening meal, it was baked potatoes, hot dogs, mac & cheese, and a fresh salad bar (with a full bar). Something for everyone! It rained the weekend we were there, so we were disappointed to not be able to use the rooftop pool. It wasn't until we were leaving that we found out there was an indoor pool, too. I wish we had known that! Easy walk to the busy part of the river walk and the Alamo. Most courteous staff EVER! Management was visible and involved during mealtime. Gorgeous lobby! Would stay there again, for sure. Because the halls are not carpeted (going with the vintage office building feel), some people might be noise sensitive to other doors opening/closing and foot traffic, but it never bothered us.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Value, not luxury"
The staff are less than helpful, but you can't beat a deal with free drinks and enough happy hour snacks to make a real dinner for the whole family.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great Experience"
We enjoyed the great hot breakfast and the evening food and drinks.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Donald
"Extra charge on card"
Our stay was wonderful. The hotel was really nice and centralized for what we wanted to do. The problem came the Monday after our weekend when I noticed a second charge of $271 on my bank card. I called and no one was able to explain the pending charge even though the initial charge of $274 had already cleared my account. I had to place a call to my bank in order for that transaction not to clear...not sure of outcome as of year due to it still showing pending on my account. Next time I would opt to pay in cash!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Phaedra
"Fun with family"
We could walk to everywhere we wanted to go. Good breakfast each morning Rooms were clean and quiet Friendly personnel
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Amazing in every way"
Everything was wonderful. The staff went out of their way to make the guests comfortable and welcomed.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Belinda
"Wonderful destination"
Beautifully restored hotel with friendly and very helpful staff. The hotel is in a great spot on the river walk as well.
5 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Brad
Our overall experience was great. Breakfast buffet was really good. My only complaint was there was no lock on the bathroom door. My teenage boys kept walking in on everyone.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
JENNIFER
"uil visitor"
Very nice clean hotel. Would have like to have had free parking though. The 5-7 pm hours was great. Easy access to riverwalk was good also.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2015
"Wedding bliss"
my daughter got married and we booked this hotel for her. They absolutely loved it!!
"Spring Break 2015"
I like that the hotel is centralized. We walked through the Riverwalk, to Mass at San Fernando Cathedral and to Market Square. And just as importantly, the Staff at every level. Everyone was super friendly, from the guys at the valet, to the front desk. And the maid, (Gloria on the 11th floor) was exceptionally friendly and prepared our room on demand when requested by the fron desk on our day of arrival. And in particularly, Jonathan; he was an excellent host. Oh, and I liked the premium products in the bathroom a lot, that was very nice. Thank you. We look forward to returning to the Drury Plaza for future trip to San Antonio. Once again, Thank You for the Great Hospitality. JFlores
Julia
"State Basketball Tournament Stay - A Must!"
We stayed here two nights to attend the state high school basketball tournament. The location was great on the river walk and within walking distance of several attractions. The staff in the hotel were friendly and helpful throughout the entire stay. Several staff members asked how our stay was, how the tournament was going, and if they could help us. I have already booked my room again for next year during the tournament!
Erika
"Five stars!"
Great hotel. Service was great and the staff was the best--friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay there the next time we go to San Antonio.
"Spring Break 2015"
I like that the hotel is centralized. We walked through the Riverwalk, to Mass at San Fernando Cathedral and to Market Square. And just as importantly, the Staff at every level. Everyone was super friendly, from the guys at the valet, to the front desk. And the maid, (Gloria on the 11th floor) was exceptionally friendly and prepared our room on demand when requested by the front desk on our day of arrival. And in particularly, Jonathan; he was an excellent host. Oh, and I liked the premium products in the bathroom a lot, that was very nice. Thank you. We look forward to returning to the Drury Plaza for future trip to San Antonio. Once again, Thank You for the Great Hospitality. JFlores
"Great stay!!!"
The hotel was wonderful. Great customer service and was close to the Riverwalk and only a few blocks from the Convention Center.
Mary Ann
"Great location and great staff."
We have children 10 and 8 years old. Spent a couple of nights for spring break. The children loved the indoor pool and the outdoor pool. The hotel is right on the riverwalk. The staff was very polite and helpful. We had a great time and will go back.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Christopher
"Classy Plus"
Easy access to the River Walk and all of downtown. The staff was very helpful. "Free" breakfast AND dinner. Whoever heard of that? The room and elevator key was a little balky, but they fixed to problem immediately. All in all, a very nice stay in a classy place.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"awesome hotel!"
Went for three nights on our honeymoon was an amazing hotel the pictures I found online did not do it justice. And since we told them we were on our honeymoon and our room wasnt ready the valet parking fee was waived and we got our room upgraded for free. The hotel was beautiful and had interesting history. Beautiful view and a great central location.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great Place everyone there was polite and helpful"
Stayed with my wife , Daughter and three granddaughters for spring break.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Really nice place"
One of the nicest places I have stayed in awhile. From the front desk greeting to the breakfast help, very friendly. At breakfast one morning, I watch the manger go out of his way to help a family with small children, I thought, that is not something you can train for, it just come naturally. I really like that late night there is a two key way to get into the hotel, I felt very safe. Close by all the fun stuff to do in the area. I would go back there again!
5 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great Hotel & Stay"
Hotel staff was great. Room was big n comfortable. My kids loved the indoor pool and the hotel in general. We stayed 5 days and loved it.
5 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
gloria
"Best Hotel Experience Ever"
Stayed three days for a music convention. Everything was top notch. Lovely hotel, lovely amenities. The gym is small, but has everything you need. The pool and hot tub are great. Even the roof deck is neat and a fun place to hang out. A hot breakfast buffet was served everyday and it was fantastic. There was an evening buffet with complimentary drinks and different food each night. It was also wonderful. The room was comfortable, and the bed was soft. The jetted tub was relaxing. I never heard anyone else in the other rooms. The only thing I heard was doors closing. No big deal. The staff were friendly, helpful, and fantastic. I will be staying here every year at convention from now on.
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Sherry
"So-so in San Antonio"
My wife and I were in San Antonio just as a fun stop on a frivolous vacation getaway. The hotel was in a great location but seemed better suited for families with children who could benefit from all the free but mediocre food and fun activities. The room was relatively nice but the mattress was noticeably soft and worn out. We'll look elsewhere if we are in town again.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great Experience"
Excellent experience with Drury. Great features and extras all included. Highly recommend this location, close to everything.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"Failure to give information"
The only negative thing I would say about this hotel is that Ricardo, who was called in from another property to help out during spring break week, did not mention the free adult drinks and food. We where going out to the Riverwalk when we noticed a lot of people on the second floor. We went up there thinking they where giving out hot bread but it was the free drinks and food. Everything else was perfect.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Mario
"Great for families"
Stayed here over spring break with two small children. We had a two room suite so the kids could go to bed and we could watch TV. There was enough room in the two queen room to fit a pack n play in the corner for the baby, but it was tight. The living area was good sized and the bathroom was very clean. The front desk staff and housekeeping were awesome. Super helpful and very nice. The location is a little seedy, but I guess that is just what downtown San Antonio is like. We were able to walk to the riverwalk easily and it's only two blocks to the Alamo. The front desk gives great directions to everything. There are indoor and outdoor pools so the kids can swim all year round. The free breakfast in the morning was wonderful as was the evening "kick back". Our only complaint was the valet service. They didn't help us to unload our bags and just seemed overly annoyed at all times when we went to get the car. For what they charge per day for parking, I would expect better service, especially since the workers inside the hotel were so thoughtful and lovely. Overall we would stay here again. This is our second time at a Drury hotel and they really are great places to stay.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great hotel, location, and food!"
Friendliest staff ever! Delicious breakfast with numerous choices! Beautiful area. Could walk straight onto Riverwalk from hotel. We enjoyed our stay.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Drury Relaxation"
We loved the location and view from our room. The hotel is very nice, and the breakfast and happy hour spreads were great. My only problem with the room was the condition of the sofa bed. The mattress pad had bits of trash on it when we folded out the bed. The bedding for it was in a plastic bag in the closet, and since not all of the bedding was folded its cleanliness was also questionable.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Riverwalk Gem"
We really enjoyed this stay, we usually stay at the Marriott Riverwalk and so glad we were open to trying something different. Amazing historical building that is so fun to explore. Huge clean rooms! We stayed in the San Fernando Tower on the 12th floor, we had a great view of the riverwalk and the city. I read a lot of reviews complaining about how far the tower was from the rest of the building, I have no clue what they are referring too, just an added indoor breezeway walk to the tower and one elevator change. Honestly takes longer to get to your room at the Marriott. This walk was negligible and the privacy of our room and how quiet it was was worth the extra 10 feet. we loved the roof top pool and the hot tubs. The 5:30 kickback is an awesome perk, go grab a couple free double tall tequila sunrises and head back to your room if you don't want to be around the crowds. Excellent breakfast and super nice staff. The hotel has an elevator stop that opens directly to the Riverwalk, no need to go on the street level at all if you do not want to. Very reasonable price for so many amenities. We will return.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
jessica
"awesome"
First time staying there it was awesome. Diffinetly stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
joe
"wish I could stay longer"
I went for business and ended up wishing I could stay longer. I'll be back to the Drury Plaza, but next time, I'm bringing my family. This place is great. Historic, convenient, great breakfast, great "happy hour" (read: dinnner).
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"San Antonio Riverwalk easy access"
This hotel has direct access to the Riverwalk, which was not clear in the description. The spiral light on top of their sign, on one of the tallest buildings in town, made an easy reference point in the night sky on the winding Ruverwalk.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Had a great time!"
Had a great time though it was located a bit farther where everything else is. But being on the river walk made it easier to just cruise. The service was good and the front desk are very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"excellent"
Our room was very clean. Beautiful view. Staff was great. Can't wait to go back.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"WONDERFUL!.... And in a perfect location!!"
It was well worth the money to stay here. RIGHT ON the Riverwalk, easy walks to everything! The hotel is located right in the middle of everything you'd want to see! Nice spacious rooms, beautiful view from private terrace & two person jetted tub. also included is breakfast/ happy hour appetizer mini buffets! And.... They also include three free drinks every night of your stay per person as well as pop and popcorn throughout the day. No extra charges!! Nice building roof top areas too.... Lookout patios, hot tub, pool and courtyards all well furnished with furniture and tables. Parking on site. We took our motorcycle and even though it's valet only, no problems letting us park it ourselves, they just showed us where. Everything about stay was wonderful. Staff called us twice to make sure we were happy and to let us know if we needed them for anything! Will stay there again with no doubt!
2 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Beautiful Lobby. Great food.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kamran
"Great Hotel stay."
Our top choice for a hotel in the RiverWalk area.
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
darrell
"Very nice!"
Room was clean and comfortable. Hotel was conveniently located next to the Riverwalk. Inside was gorgeous. Hot breakfast was great. Lots of options - not just your bagels and toast kind of breakfast. The only complaint I have is that we had no large towels in the bathroom for drying off after a shower. For some reason they only gave us hand towels. But easy fix. Overall, I'd stay here again and would recommend!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Amber
"valentines weekend"
wonderful hotel, good location, very clean, breakfast could be improved a bit.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015