All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
105 S Saint Marys Street, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No complaints"
Love the indoor and outdoor pool! My family and I enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"great stay"
Great time. Awesome room. Great breakfast. Didn't get to enjoy much of the hotel since we walked the river and other sights.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Louis
"Drury"
The hot breakfast was always cold
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
This hotel was lovely!! The staff was very kind and helpful. The location is great with it being right on the river walk near many restaurants, shopping and the Alamo. Rooms were very clean and updated. Had a wonderful stay!
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
JULIE
Over all it was a good experience. First room we are given was very small and dark, so we ask to be moved and we got a very nice room on a new tower, that was much lighter and large. Breakfast and dinner snacks were good and service was great. Had problems with 2 days room was not made. Called manager and it was taking care after that.
7 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Silvia
"Decent stay"
Good service overall. However room was small and carpet was old and wet. Bathroom needs exhaust fan badly.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Highly recommended"
Great location, amazing staff, full-featured breakfast, included happy hour features alcoholic beverages, enough food so dinner is optional and great service.
4 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2015
Geraldine
"wonderful visit"
We loved our stay.class act hotel
4 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Beyond our expectations in all areas"
This was our first visit to San Antonio and we were so impressed with the Drury Plaza Hotel. Everything including the room, the service, the cocktail hour, the breakfast and the very helpful staff was a standout. What a pleasant surprise and more than we hoped for.
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Lawrence
"On the river but away from the chaos."
This was our fist stay at a Drury and we found it to be a wonderful experience. The staff were very friendly, the room was better than expected and the location was perfect for us. It is on the river, but around the corner from the busy area. We had a great view of the San Fernando Cathedral and a fabulous sunset from our balcony. Kickback was a great bonus. We would definitely stay again. Tip to fellow 1st time visitors, take the Nation Tours segway tour of the area to learn all there is to know about the area. Then you will know where you want to visit. The guides were fabulous and the segways are a lot of fun.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Sandra
"Gym Improvement"
I would recommend removing some worn out weight equipment (just keep the leg machine) and adding free weight dumb bells 30 lbs to 50 lbs (already have 5 to 25 plus two adequate benches).
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Reuven
"Our stay at Drury plaza"
Rooms were very comfortable,the kickoff drinks and food was great
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
LARRY
"Great, but..."
The stay was great, but there isn't a hotel bar. It's nice that they have a happy hour and offer snacks with 3 free drinks, but the beer selection isn't great.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Business and Vacation"
A wonderful stay along the River Walk. Great hotel service!
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Keith
"nice hotel stay in the riverwalk"
good price, in the riverwalk, close to all restaurants, and attractions, easy access to get in and out of downtown
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Claudia
"Good choice"
Room was pretty and comfortable. Because we used a discount website, hotels.com, they put us in a room with the view of a parking lot. There were also wet spots on the carpet like they just cleaned up something and we found a phone charger from at least 5+ years ago hiding under the bed, so cleanliness want amazing but the location was even with the rooftop parking lot view.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Kristine
We were there for a dance competition at Aztec theatre and the stay was amazing and the food amenities offered were perfect for our busy competition schedule! All the staff was amazing as well!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great San Antonio Fiesta"
We had a great stay! The staff is superb! Everyone said hello when they saw us. Great location! We would definitely stay again!
2 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Diana
"X"
Everything was better than expected. Enjoyed the "complimentary" drinks and food provided in the late afternoon.
4 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Dainis
"Inaugural visit to San Antonio and Fiesta festival"
Great location to experience the Riverwalk area of San Antonio. We experienced many of the historical sites and invested in a 2-day pass for the local Hop On Hop Off tour bus to get an idea of what the area has to offer. We scheduled our visit around being able to see the Riverwalk parade. Arrived not knowing quite what to expect. Best viewing is to invest in chair seating that lines the Riverwalk parade route. We lucked out securing some last minute seats sold by one of the restaurants along the Riverwalk. Many of the restaurants offer dinner packages and seating for the parade. Plan ahead if you want seating along the banks. Glad for the experience at least once. They say parade is 7:00 pm to 9:30. In reality they block off and don't allow seating until 7:00 and wait until 8:00 for parade to start and lasts about an hour. Enjoyed breakfast buffet and evening cocktails and eats hosted by the hotel each day. Management and staff very attentive and responsive to guest requests. Would stay here again and would recommend. Only issues would be noise from downtown activities which are to be expected...we just are not used to them!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
dlm
"Awesome hotel"
The hotel was very nice. We stayed in a Suite on the 20th floor, it was very roomy and we loved the fact that there were ceiling fans in the room. The only downside to our stay was we were there for only 2 nights and the breakfast, although it was freshly made, the scrambled eggs and sausage were lukewarm. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Drury Plaza/San Antonio"
Great place. Very comfortable. Engaging, accommodating staff. Great breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Filthy room"
Our room was filthy. Our bedding was stained. The floors had crumbs. I thought the lack of plastic bags in the trash cans was unsanitary. The valet staff was very unprofessional.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Loved how close it is to the river walk
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
sharon
"Wonderful experience"
My experience at this hotel was marvelous. From when I met the valet staff outside to check out I could not have been more pleased. I will definitely be staying here on my next trip to San Antonio.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
james
"Great Time"
Overall had a wonderful time! Breakfast and Happy Hour were awesome. So much food, well worth it! There were only two things I didn't like, first was when we first arrived in the room I found the last occupant's tank top hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I understand how easily it could be missed but it was kind of yucky for some reason in my mind. Next was the elevators. They were slow but to be expected in an old building. Twice though we missed elevators going down due to Hotel staff exiting elevators with large carts. We were on the 18th floor and the wait for the elevator was long. Not that big of a deal but annoying none the less.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Vicki
"Nice place to visit"
Great location. Exquisite lobby. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Gina
"Perfect for a San Antonio Tourist Family!"
Highly recommend for the Riverwalk and the Alamo! Hotel was beautiful and is a historic bank- safe doors, teller windows, lobby decor were all so fun. Staff were extremely helpful. Breakfast was good, although the same all three of our mornings. Evening complimentary drinks and snacks were a nice bonus. Pools were fun for the kids, especially the rooftop pool. Literally on the Riverwalk! 5 minute walk to the Alamo. Would stay here again!
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Relaxing"
Enjoyed the quiet setting and not having to drive to see sights
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Sandra
"Easter weekend"
My family and I had a pleasant stay. I would recommend to most, plan on taking the stairs a lot. While the elevator bank had six elevators only 2 were in working order and being easter weekend, the hotel was quite busy. Minor inconvenience overall but something to keep in mind. This is an "older" hotel and it shows. A trip is what you make of it and overall a solid "B" experience. The staff were great! The hotel itself... fair.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Lincoln
"Great stay."
Great value, friendly staff. Will certainly return to this hotel if we visit San Antonio again.
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
This hotel is close to everything and specially the River walk, I like the location very much and recommend it. also, this is a Family friendly Hotel inner pool, outer pool and Popcorn and soft drinks any time. The room that I was booking was not as described in the Venere or hotel website, however, front disk offers me a complementary upgrade in the new tower with balcony on the river. It was difficult to find a clean bed sheets in this hotel, peace of hair and yellow or brown stains appears in all the bed covers and duvet. eneraly the stay was great, except for the cleanning,
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Enjoyed the rooftop pool and quick access to the riverwalk.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Dirtiest hotel. Do not expect 5 star!"
Purchased a deluxe bed for one night at $270.00 plus another $21.00 to park my vehicle in there garage. I do freelace makeup and hair. I booked the room for a wedding I was working. When we finally get up to out room we notice the end tables have so much dust and dirt on them. I check out the restroom and there was water all over the toilet and floor, a used bar of soap, and a dirty pile towels left on the sink. I'm guessing the staff does not communicate well because while I was dressing a staff member just opened my door and said, "oh sorry I didn't know we had guest in this room already, I was goin to double check the room." I asked her to come back. I was so humiliated! She eventually came back to our room while we were out and corrected the problem however she forgot to leave us clean towels. Overall I'm very disappointed!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Freelance styli
Excellent. We had a great time, staff was very helpful and efficient.
5 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Generally nice hotel."
Generally good experience. A bit slow check in due to training staff that day plus my room card was some reason deactivated and I had to go down to activate it. Good drinks and free food. Nice for kids and families. Great location. Generally comfortable rooms.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
This is the most wonderful hotel we have ever stayed at. The staff is friendly and the service is great. Thank you for your concern.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Historic beauty, right on the River Walk"
Hotel was better than expected! Remodeled bank, built in 1929, the lobby has gold leaf moldings, great detail and wonderful charm! Our room was very large, clean and what a view from the 21st floor! The hotel does not face the river walk, but if you goto the basement you can walk right out onto the river walk. Free dinner (happy hour) and 3 free drinks was amazing!!! Also the complimentary breakfast was great! You could get an omelet made or many other hot or cold breakfast options! Swimming pool on the roof looked very fun, although I didn't try it.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"The best hotel for its price"
Incredible. My entire family was very impressed. The amenities were incredible as well as location.
Rhino
"First stay at Drury, but definitely not the last!"
First time I stayed at a Drury property, but it won't be the last! The room was so spacious and comfortable. The only negative was I was told they would be queen beds and they were doubles. Excellent location and the complimentary breakfast and dinner was excellent. Very happy!
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Julia
"Exceeded our expectations"
I really liked the hotel lobby, it's free buffet breakfast and dinner, and it's location right on the River Walk. Everything was so conveninet. Our rooms were the ones with a kind bed and a suit. It was roomy, comfortable, and good enough for the kids to move around and feel like home. The room also had a small kitchen, which was nice. Although the hotel and it's facilities was old, it was comfortable enough to make you feel good about your experience.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great hotel; right on riverwalk."
Loved this hotel. Great view, nice staff and loved the extras.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
april
"WOW! Absolutely amazing place."
I review a lot of hotels. I was completely satisfied with everything while staying at this hotel. Every staff member was amazing. We felt like family. The hotel shows its confidence in returning guests by the offerings. Absolutely free internet period. I don't recall paying for valet parking. Free buffet breakfast and free dinner and drinks every night of your stay. Location was phenomenal, exits directly onto the Riverwalk and close to everything. You do not need your car at all unless you plan to drive to visit another attraction. Tons of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Water taxis and boat tours within steps outside the hotel. My family and I will be back exclusively to revisit this hotel if not for any other reason.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
REBECCA
"Location, location, location"
Right on the Riverwalk, great breakfast and dinner, large rooms, indoor and outdoor pool, attentive and friendly staff--what more could we ask for? Definitely worth the little extra to have the location and amenities.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"No Complaints"
Only good things to say about this hotel. We enjoyed our stay very much!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great getaway spot"
We stayed here for a quick weekend getaway. I had been staying at the Westin all week for a convention, but couldn't afford their weekend rate. The Drury Inn and Suites was a comfortable and easy place to stay. We loved the free happy hour and convenient access to the Riverwalk. The building is really pretty- I think it was an old bank- lots of interesting architectural elements and a pretty mosaic stained glass piece in the lobby. It's not a glamorous hotel, but it's beyond functional and gave us a great stay at a fabulous price. We'd highly recommend this place to anyone.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Wish we would have another day to explore all the riverwalk had to offer. The Hotel was fantastic. Wonder staff.
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, and it was very clean"
This is the first time we stayed at this hotel. We were very impressed with the room, staff, and service. The breakfast was also very good. We will look for a Drury Plaza on our next vacation.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Fox
"Reasonable choice for access to Riverwalk"
We went on spring break - so quite crowded. Took a long time to get checked in, or room was not ready even though after the check in time, but they comp-ed us parking, so we were happy. The hotel is on the Riverwalk, but the only to get access is down the basement floor through a tunnel, so it's not really visible from the hotel. There was no bar or anything overlooking the Riverwalk so we were a bit disappointed in that - in fact, there was no bar at all as far as we could tell, though they did have a happy hour in the dining area after about 5:30, but we never made it too that. The hotel was clean and reasonably nice, but our room was right off the elevator and it was quite noisy. We also got a ton of street noise in the room, so my wife was having a hard time getting any sleep. But all said, for the price, it was a good compromise.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Two thumbs up!"
We stayed at the hotel for a weekend getaway. Our room had a fantastic view of the Tower of the Americas. Amenities were amazing - a full breakfast (eggs, meat, potatoes, biscuits, breads, cereals, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal), popcorn and Cokes during the day and the one night we enjoyed the evening meal, it was baked potatoes, hot dogs, mac & cheese, and a fresh salad bar (with a full bar). Something for everyone! It rained the weekend we were there, so we were disappointed to not be able to use the rooftop pool. It wasn't until we were leaving that we found out there was an indoor pool, too. I wish we had known that! Easy walk to the busy part of the river walk and the Alamo. Most courteous staff EVER! Management was visible and involved during mealtime. Gorgeous lobby! Would stay there again, for sure. Because the halls are not carpeted (going with the vintage office building feel), some people might be noise sensitive to other doors opening/closing and foot traffic, but it never bothered us.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015