All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1329 N Wicker Park Ave, Chicago, IL, 60622, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

1 night trip Oct 18, 2012
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
3 night trip Sep 14, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Wicker Park Inn

"Cosy area"
05/07/15 dixiedalgaard Copenhagen N
Wicker Park Inn is a cosy and nice little inn. Our room was big and the location is really nice. Nice landlord, great breakfast - very homely! Cool with a little fridge in room for soft drinx and youghurt.
"Very Nice."
05/07/15 steven162 Yakima Valley, Washington
We enjoyed the garden room very much. The room was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. We highly recommend the Wicker Park Inn to anyone visiting the Chicago Area. Located close to public transportation.
"Great B&B"
04/23/15 Delfine415 San Francisco, California
3 amazing days in this pittoresque B&B The studio vas very clean and cheerful with its red kitchen and its beautiful linens for the bed. We didn't have any issu while we were there. A little gem in the middle of a very lively neighborhood (nice restaurants and cafés, the flat iron arts building for some theatrical experiences, lomography for its vintage cameras, revolution brewery for any kind of beers you want and very innovative pizzas)
"perfect location, cool apartment"
04/02/15 hipphurra Oslo
We rented the bucktown apartment and loved it. Really good value for four people. Service was excellent, and the apartment itself was clean and quite upscale considering the price. really quiet street but perfectly situated in Wicker park - walking distance to everything we needed. Absolutely recommend it!
"An absolute gem of a B&B."
03/21/15 Xanthe G London, United Kingdom
Gorgeous, cosy, welcoming B&B in the heart of a great neighbourhood and convenient to public transport that takes you downtown in minutes:))) The breakfast spread is all you need to set you up for the day and honestly there are some amazing and I mean really noteworthy breakfasts/lunches/snacks/dinners available just a short distance away in most directions from the peaceful hotel location. The train tracks were directly behind my cosy room, but the trains weren't a bother at all... but then I'm used to city life.. another plus for me was my large cosy room had a balcony & as a smoker I truly appreciated having it... I visited in snowy cold february/march & was glad not to have to trek down to the street to indulge my filthy habit.
03/18/15 Randy C Elkhart
My wife and I came into town (Wicker Park) for a show at the Chop Shop/1st Ward and stayed at the Wicker Park Inn. Although I'm used to a much different hotel atmosphere, the Wicker Park Inn was a very nice change. Comfortable, clean, and very accommodating. I would gladly recommend a stay at this location.
"Wow"
03/17/15 Hixie2014 Ottawa, Illinois
I can not believe I found such a wonderful little place close to work. The hospitality and professionalism displayed by the staff is impeccable. The facility is very clean and very nice. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.
"Great Accomodations, Location and Staff!"
02/09/15 Dave S Ridgewood, New Jersey
Came to town for a performance at the Double Door in Wicker Park and we were lucky to have found the Wicker Park Inn. Everything from making the reservation, to our checking, to the cleaning staff done so professionally and with true friendliness. We stayed in the 3BR apartment and found it to be very comfortable. Was easy to park on the street and the location was fantastic. Tons of great restaurants in the area and a short walk to public transport and the Double Door. Will definitely be back. Cheers and thanks... The members of Waiting For Henry.
"Birthday Celebration"
02/09/15 Paula H Homewood, Illinois
My husband and I loved our stay at the Inn! Its location is convenient for restaurants and coffee shops, and for browsing along Milwaukee/North/Damen Avenues. The facility is cozy and very clean. Robin is friendly, helpful, accommodating, and always available. We parked right outside the Inn on this little tucked-away section of Wicker Park Ave. The continental breakfast included delicious fresh fruit and various pastries each morning. We were delighted to have found this little gem!
"Very reasonable price and wonderful room!"
02/07/15 Sue J Elgin, Illinois
We stayed at the Wicker Park Inn last Saturday and booked The Blue Line Room. It was made clear that we would hear the train while in the room, but we knew it would not bother us and it did not. We had a full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, etc. The room as a good size, the bed was comfortable and the location is fantastic. We could have walked to many restaurants, bars, etc. We were there for a celebration a few miles away and the weather was bad so we did take a cab, but it was easy to find one just a block away from the Inn. We will stay again and have been recommending it to others!