All hotels in Francestown, New Hampshire, United States of America
740 2nd Nh Tpke N, Francestown, NH, 03043, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very Comfortable Accomodations"
The accomodations were a pleasant surprise. The condo was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The private hot tub on the deck was a nice bonus! The location was very nice with an onsite golf couurse and pool.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
richard
"Small Apartments"
Nice place to stay. Rooms are like small apartment and good if traveling with family or a group. With kitchen area and nice size table to play games or eat around. We were there in early June and the area is very nice and quiet. Good get away.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice place to stay, for your children to ski."
We had a great two day experience for my children to have fun skiing and staying next to the fire place,
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Ronnie
"Perfect!"
Couldn't have asked for anything better, everyone was great. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect time. Will definitely go back!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Patrick
"Beautiful Getaway"
Condos were in great condition, very clean only problem was hot tub was not working in one condo we rented. Staff was very friendly and helpful, filled our request to move to have our condos together. Restaurant was great too, good food and willing to seat a very large party. Would definitely stay there again, beautiful in the fall!
3 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Kristin
"Again something doesnt go right"
I talked to them on phone day before and requested a certain room, and when i got there thet gave it away to accomidate another guest. They knew the room they put me in i wouldnt be happy with, but did it anyways. They didnt call so i could have the chance to change my date. I drove all the way there, and then found out. This was also for a very special occasion. I stay at this resort approx. 5x a year
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Keene Pumpkin Festival"
With the reviews that we read, we expected the best, and we got it. Thanks so much to the staff, CRK, you have no idea how much your help was appreciated. We had a wonderful first meet, and we are looking forward to our next visit.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
NRCoyote
"Last minute trip"
Where do I begin. I fell in love with this resort and will definitely come back next year with friends of course. The staff was helpful and friendly. The grounds are beautiful, the room was welcoming cozy just nice. The rooms were nice and clean-pristine.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
carleen
"FANTASTIC IN FRANCESTOWN !!!"
My husband and I stayed here for two nights. It was just what we were looking for. It was clean, quiet, and a perfect get away. We were pleasantly surprised to find a fireplace in both our bedroom and living room. We used the hot tub many times through out our stay. It was nice and warm. We cooked our own breakfast and went down the road in Bennington for lunch. Dinner we enjoyed at the Toll Booth right there on grounds. We could walk there, which was nice. I ordered Salmon and it was great. I've included a picture. Can't wait to go back !!
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Carole
"Great choice!!!"
I've stayed before, and was equally impressed with the facilities and staff. Very easy check in, staff called after we had been in our room for a bit to make sure we were happy with our experience so far. Well-equipped kitchen so we could make our own meals on our budget travel weekend. Overall I'd HIGHLY recommend staying here!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Christina
"Close to skiing"
Excellent
5 night family trip Feb 9, 2014
Michele
"Love this place!"
It was my second time staying here - it keeps getting better and better. The rooms are so welcoming and cozy - love the fireplae! Very clean, customer service at the front desk was delightful and so was the wait staff at the restaurant. Must go - don't hesitate to book this accommodation!
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Kimberly
"Spacious and Relaxing"
The unit was a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo, with full kitchen, and enough space for the 4 of us to really relax and enjoy. The unit was well maintained, clean, and kitchen was well-kitted for a family to use. Miles better than a hotel given the space, and a good comparative value. Will certainly stay again.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
"Good Stay"
Beautiful surroundings and very pleaseant staff, A little far for driving into the city for business, but the surroundings made it a fun and relaxing get away.
4 night trip Sep 17, 2013
Very clean, very well decorated and comfortable. Love the private hot tubs, and the restaurant service was terrific. Fun to sit outside on the deck on a summer night. On the minus side, the walls of our condo were VERY thin, and even simple talking by the guests below us was audible. Also: be prepared to forage for breakfast on your own. I woke up with children only to discover the restaurant was no open for breakfast. Had to drive a good distance. But the kitchens are nice, so just bring your own food.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"fishing lakes and ponds was Great Here"
The Desk person could not of been more helpful. very Clean everything you need is in the room .
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Tec
"home away from home"
We had a pleasant one over night stay. I was with my 4 children ages 18 to 8. they loved the private hot tub out back, the scenery and the feeling of being in the mountains. The condo- style made us feel at home and not on top of each other unlike a standard hotel room. My only concern was that it was along a long dirt road (at least my GPS brought me this way, there maybe be better routes) and although this was lovely during daylight, it was a little unsettling traveling this long dark road at night. We did not eat in the restaurant/pub but it looked like a fun spot with local people dining there after golf. We will certainly stay there again and cannot wait to experience the different seasons in our new 'home away from home'. Thank you to the very kind staff
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Excellent Experience"
Great staff, great on side food venue, and a great time! Unfortunately most of the resort was closed do the horrible (and unexpected) whether conditions, but staying in was a blast! My girlfriend and I played games, watched TV/Movies, relaxed, cooked, etc. in absolute comfort. My only criticisms are small and unimportant, but a larger bath/show would have been good, the one we had was not fit for two people. Also it's about 30-40 minutes to the nearest relevant hub of "things-to-do" so that was a bit of a gas killer. I imagine if the resort was open however; we would have had no need to go anywhere except on-site activities! Great place, with a very "home-like" feeling to it, lots of privacy, space, and a hot tub in the backyard! For the price, you just can't beat this, you will not regret a stay at this resort!
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2013
Marc LeBlanc
We had a very nice time. Dinner at the Toll Booth Tavern restaurant was delicoius. Friendly, cordial staff. Hot tub on deck was great too. Wish we coould have stayed longer than one night, but hope to return in the future.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"Let's go skiing!"
It's right next to the mountain. We had a wonderful time. Just get up and go skiing. No long drive.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2013
"Perfect place to relax after skiing!"
We stayed there for one week and enjoyed it very much, the staff was very nice, the kitchen well equipped, everything was fine. The proximity to the slopes is also very convenient. I would therefore recommend it!
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
The online description seemed unreal, but was very realistic.The hotel suites were wonderful. We had a two bedroom, with the private jaccuzzi outside which was hot for when we arrived. the two bedrooms and bathrooms were quite large. the living room/kitchen is brand new with high ceilings and a fully equipped kitchen. the only downside is that there is nothing around during the winter. This is an old establishment that is being revamped.There are renovations going on in the main lobby and behind the suites/apartment areas, but these did not disturb our stay. The main lobby has a restaurant and a game room, but we did not see many hiking trails around.
1 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2013
"great pleace to stay!"
Wonderful! We're a group in our late 20s. We were happier with the hotel and it's anemities more than the mountain that brought us up there (granted we didn't go there to skii). The room was large with a deck that looked out into the forest. Also the community jaccuzzi was just a few steps from our room. The hotel restaurant staff is friendly and food is good. The staff at the hotel were all friendly as well. Great place to stay - more resorty-time share-y (with kitchen and refrigerator and room technologies than log-cabin-y. Were very impressed. :) They also sell dura-flame logs for $5 each for the fire place -you're able to burn one at a time.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013
LC
"Awesome get away"
After snowboarding all day, it was great to arrive at the hotel and be able to cook dinner and watch the Pats game. The front desk people were very accommodating to our late arrival. I also really appreciated their "text check-out". The room contained 2 bedrooms, a kitchen area, and a living room area. It was everything we needed! Wish we could have stayed longer! Will be heading back soon hopefully.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
"Good Family Resort"
It would be nice to have the hot tub more accessible to all the units.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
"Great place for a stay"
Very clean, large and well appointed. A perfect place for a family.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
"Amazing Unit & Extras!"
We found Crotched Mountain Resort online for pretty cheap, and weren't sure what to expect. WHAT A GREAT FIND! The unit was beautiful and included anything we could have wanted. 2 Fireplaces (but you can only burn Duraflame logs) full kitchen, washer/dryer in unit, 2 flat-screen TVs, and an outdoor hot tub! The unit looked brand new and was well maintained. Noise from adjacent units was minimal. We didn't eat at the restaurant/bar in the main building, but it looked very nice, and they were in the process of expanding while we stayed (no noise or inconvenience at all from construction) so it will be nice to return to see the improvements! We don't golf, so we didn't use the adjacent course. It's a short drive to the Crotched Mt. Ski area, but other than that there doesn't seem to be too much around - but hey, that's New Hampshire. We will definitely return when we can stay longer!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2012
Drew
"Restful"
Relax and enjoyed
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
"Too much noise at night!"
The hotel was wonderful, staff was great. However, we could not sleep at night due to the partying that was going on outside. I called the reception at 11pm to report it and they called me back in 10 mins to say they can't do anything about it. Needless to say the phone call back woke the kids. They said they would have a manager call me but that never happened. So much for the quiet getaway we were looking for.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"great stay!"
Loved it! Beautiful, quiet, peaceful location. Fireplace and hot tub lent themselves to wonderful ambiance. We cooked in room and kitchen was well equipped. Our only complaint was the mattress was very soft, and sagged in middle. We both awoke with back pain- but thankfully the hot tub helped! Other than needing a new mattress- the unit appeared very updated and was beautiful, comfortable.
Romance trip Oct 2, 2012
KT
I compare this experience to vacationing in cancun mexico in the sense of comfort, cleanliness and personal touch and the warmth and professionalness of employees and organization of our arrival. There will be noother hotel I will stay at when I return to new hampshire. Usually you want to be home in the comfort of your own surroundings, I felt like I was home except that I had the best of both worlds with the beauty of nature all around me. I will highly recommend this wonderful place and will be looking forward to returning hopefully for a longer stay.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2012
Jo and Cliff
"Great Place to stay !"
We were very surprised with this resort. It is wonderful, very clean and updated. The staff was very friendly and didn't mind the size of our family. Gave us extra towels, soap ect... For the price we paid, it was a steal ;-) You even have a washer & dryer and they give you the soap! The kitchen is fully stocked with plates, cups, pans ect.. It is nicely tucked away , you are surrounded by nature. They have a ton of activities for the children. We can't wait to return next year! Thank you for making our stay so wonderful ;-)
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012
Robert M & Family
"Summer is quiet and lovely"
My sisters and my mother and I spent a few days in a 2-bedroom and it was very nice. There were nice walks around the area, and everything was very peaceful. But of course the condo area was probably only about 1/4 full. Also there is a strange feeling to the place because a huge area of condos was built but never occupied (apparently a legal issue) and it gives a little ghost town effect. But our unit was lovely, with a deck and hot tub (for the building) and the condo was spotless and very comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2012
"Quiet relaxing place in summer"
I was there with my 3 sisters and my mom for a few days in August -- everything was perfect for our stay, since mostly we wanted to be together and do our own cooking. It might be quite different in ski season, but it's definitely not a huge bustling place.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2012
jeanne
"A nice getaway"
Enjoyed our stay and was very happy with the room. Next time I will be more prepared to bring some drink and food items since the nearest store is not near by. Enjoyed the golf - beautiful. Would not hesitate to book a room there again.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2012
Pickett's
"Love it!"
We will be back. Stayed here for a wedding in town. Great location. Wonderful pool and game room. Lots of activities for the kids.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2012
queeniemom
"City condo in peaceful NH"
This is such a great place to get away if you're looking for upscale stay in the mountains. We pretty much stayed in our hotel room, ate on site, and just hung around the area and walked. I would most def come back!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2012
Kimberly
"Fantastic resort for families"
This resort truly surprised our family. We stayed there with our four children and the staff here went above and beyond the call of duty when we experienced severe car trouble. John gave us endless lifts to the car repair shop and the front desk staff watched our children while we sorted things out. It was such a treat to be in a resort where a huge Rainbow playground was right outside our porch, a beautiful hot tub in a gazebo was a minutes walk and a hotel outdoor pool where the water feels like clean fresh lake water. The resort was so pretty and a perfect stay for us with children. We never expected for the price we paid, we would have a 2 bedroom little house with full kitchen and laundry faciliites. Other resorts easily charge us double. A true gem in the mountains, will definitly be back!
Other trip Aug 9, 2012
beautiful location - pretty remote
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2012

"Lovely resort in New Hampshire"
We had 3 lovely days at the Crotched Mountain Resort. We arrived rather late in the evening and they left us our apartment keys and all the information we needed so it was easy to settle in. The 1 bedroom apartment was very comfortable and extremely clean. Some people might feel it is a little off the beaten track, but for us it was fine and we were sorry to leave.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Ann
I would never stay there again too far from everything. Nothing around. Poor indications of the resort.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2013
carmela
"awesome hotel for a relaxing getaway."
I was very impressed with the room, if you can call it that,is more like a full apartment. The kitchen has all the basic gadgets and utensils, there's a full fridge and stove with oven. The bath was spacious and comfortable and the king sized bed was cozy and confy. We didn't use the fireplace. The couch could be better but it was alright. We had the community bathtub behind our room and we used it one night, we had it all to ourselves and it was great. For off-season do-nothing but relax type vacations highly recommend, not sure how it is on ski season.
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2012
1 night trip Jul 30, 2012

5 night family trip Jan 27, 2013
BR

TripAdvisor reviews for Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa

"Nice Place, noisy neighbors"
07/29/15 rugirldc73 Harbeson, Delaware
The facility is what is expected from a out of the way ski resort. There is a pool although there is no mention of it in the literature. The 2 bedroom has 2 bathrooms with ample space for 4 people. All the necessary amenities are there. The restaurant had good hours and good food. The golf course looks nice, although I do not golf. The staff is friendly. My only complaint is the lack of noise control with in the building. Every time any water is used , it seems to flush through this space - 1E. Also, the AC units and other equipment for this building and the adjacent building are outside the master bedroom windows. The community hot tub is also directly behind this unit. Fortunately, only a few folks have used it. Some of then until at 10pm. Some of the units face the opposite direction and have private hot tubs on their balconies. We were told these units were for elite guests. We are timeshare owners from Hawaii but do not have elite status. I wonder if I had booked outside the timeshare if I would have had a better room location????? Food shopping is over 20 miles away on bumpy county roads. The scenery is lovely with mountains and lakes. Lots to see if you drive the 20+ miles. The place does need lots of work around the property. As a new member of the timeshare group, I expect things will get better.
"Nice quiet place in the woods"
07/25/15 Fredthefed Sheldon Junction, Vermont, United States
The resort consists of 24 condo rental units. There are one and two bedroom "suites" available. Each unit has a full kitchen and dining area and a king size bed in the master bedroom. The second bedroom has twin beds. Each unit has a deck and some have a hot tub on the deck. There is a "community" hot tub in a gazebo along with guest used gas grills behind each building. We found the resort to be located in an isolated section of a very rural New Hampshire town. You will need to navigate some very twisting back roads to find this place. But once there, you will find it to be very quiet. They have an 18 hole golf course and a small pool. There is a tennis court and a nice small restaurant in the main building. The accommodations are somewhat dated but have been maintained. They were painting the exteriors while we were there. The outside decks are showing their age and the "Pillow top mattresses" have long ago turned into lumpy, stiff, sleep-depriving torture devices. All in all, this was a nice place for a week-long getaway. The small towns of Peterborough and Hillsborough offer shopping and historical sites as well as some really good places to eat. (Note: I am Celiac ,so need gluten free food. Every place we ate provided gluten free in some form.)
"wonderful- unless you need a bed"
06/18/15 ktnhtraveler Concord, New Hampshire
I absolutely loved this place. Friendly staff, clean, quiet, comfortable unit, nestled in a peaceful setting. The kitchen was well equipped, the private deck hot tub was clean and worked well. It was a perfect getaway. EXCEPT- the bed was horrific. The mattress completely sagged so if you both laid down you rolled together in the middle. It had zero support. I ended up sleeping on the pull out sofa- which are always lumpy and uncomfortable, but it was still better than that bed. It ruined the whole experience for me. I stayed here a few years ago and complained about the bed then. They told me they knew it was a problem and were in the process of replacing all the mattresses. Well either they never did or they replaced them with cheap crap that is already in need of replacing because it was worse than before. Worst I've ever slept on- and I've stayed in a lot of hotels/ motels/ resorts. I would love to highly recommend this place, because otherwise it's wonderful.
"Business Delight"
04/22/15 Woventales East Hartford, Connecticut
The Front Desk Staff person Colleen greeted me with a smile and warmth and explained everything as if I was a guest in her home. Had to get back in my car and drive up the road to the unit. Based on what I read about the Resort I was expecting something old that was not the case. When I unlocked the door to the second floor unit, I had a pleasant surprise. First it was immaculate, no smell of disinfect cleaners, just a fresh clean smell. A beautiful working fireplace greeted you, with French doors on both sides leading out onto the balcony porch. Sitting area included the full kitchen and table along with sofa and chair. Sofa faced the fireplace with the Samsung TV above. True Kitchen not up-to-date, however, it was clean and with all the necessary cooking appliances. The bed gave me the most comfortable sleep, as good as or better than some of the five star Hotel chains, I have stayed in overnight. The Front Desk Staff person Colleen would prepare my coffee for me every morning, and searched on the computer for a safer route to my destination. Colleen always performed her task with a smile and grace. If you are every up in New Hampshire, please check out the Crotched Mountain Resort.
"For Peace and Tranquility"
04/13/15 allia2964 Atlanta
I've been staying at Crotched Mountain Resort this week. It has been a lot more than expected. My one bedroom condo is extremely comfortable and totally equipped. The views, even when big chunks of snow surround the area, are spectacular. People are friendly and attentive to the guest's needs. I have found here the perfect solo, couples, or family retreat. As a recommendation, if you are planning on cooking make sure you go grocery shopping before arriving since the nearest big store is 19 miles away. There's a restaurant/bar on site with a varied menu as well. Great place to stay!
"Beautiful area"
01/12/15 Schep2014 Huntsville, Alabama
We stayed at Crotched Mountain in June 2014. This is a lovely area and we enjoyed several drives around the area and some nice walks off the property. The units are set up for skiers with places to hang your snow stuff. The staff was very friendly and the on site restaurant was wonderful. Too bad about the unsightly older buildings.
"Peaceful place to stay in the mountains."
12/28/14 BigFishDiveClub Rowland Heights, California
Our family of four stayed here for 4 nights during the Thanksgiving week. The staff was friendly and the place was very peaceful. The decor and furnishing were outdated, but our unit was clean. It is your basic and older timeshare unit, nothing great and yet nothing was bad. The few units next to our unit that were closed and looked like houses from horror movies at night. We enjoyed our stay, but it was nothing to write home about.
"Wonderful Anniversary Weekend!"
12/23/14 Nicole M Swampscott, Massachusetts
This place is just simply perfect for a quiet, quick and relaxing getaway. The restaurant on site was reasonably priced and very good. Good beers on tap and the hot tub was awesome! I agree with many of the reviews that it isnt a place for kids if they arent skiers.
"Early Winter get away"
12/06/14 curtisnewmilford USA
My wife and I stayed here for a long weekend over thanksgiving. The place is nice and clean and the staff is helpful and friendly. The only downside was that it si a good hour from both Keene and Manchester, and not a lot to do in between- there is a ski resort very close, but we were early for ski season and late for golf/folliage season.
"Stunning East Coast"
11/04/14 DebiJPeck Groves, Texas
This is one of the most beautiful scenic places I have been. The stunning reds, oranges, deep purples, yellows and golds are breath taking. The folks are warm and friendly and the food is rich and hearty. A visit to the stunning East coast in the fall is one for the bucket list.