All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here711 N Access Rd, Longview, TX, 75602, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Smoke Signals"
No phone or internet
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Nice hotel, but beware of smokers who can't read."
Hotel staff were great. Polite and assisted us every way possible. Unfortunately, some guests can't read "No Smoking" signs, and the hallways and some of the rooms smelled like a bar. We had reserved 1 king suite and 3 double queen suites. The king room was so smokey that we had to refuse it.(My husband has COPD). The only other room available was a handicapped double queen room, which we reluctantly accepted. The shower head in the handicapped room was so high, a handicapped person could not have reached it to change settings on it. If you like a very firm bed, you would like these. The pillows were very fluffy. The rooms were ok, only needing minor attention to detail: loose wallpaper, grout on bathtubs needing extra cleaning, etc. The elevator was small, and moody. Sometimes it didn't want to go, but finally, it would. The free breakfast bar is served at the Best Western next door.(found that slightly odd).Overall, the stay was fine. Sheets were clean and staff was great.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Carla
"was not impressed"
I gave the room a 3 but I did not get to stay in the room I booked online. I was told they did not have a room for me, and I was sent to another hotel. But the hotel they sent me to did not have a room like the one I payed for. after spending the day driving then moving I was looking forward to a relaxing soak in a jetted tub but that was taken away from me. Had I wanted to stay at a best western I would have booked there and saved my self some money, I wanted what I booked.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"could have been better"
They had not yet informed Hotels.com that they are a non-smoking hotel so my smoking room was non-smoking. The back door did not work correctly so had to have someone open it since my room was within 10 ft of it and needed to bring my baggage in. The free breakfast is across the street which I found out at 15 minutes till 9 and it closed at 9. The room was large and comfortable. Coffee in room was not that good and they had to tell me that the decaf button on the coffee in the lobby was actually regular
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
Janice
"Did Not Stay"
We arrived to check in and hotel was overbooked. The gentleman working was rude and cocky. He had several of his friends hanging out and they were loud and cursing. We ended up going next door to Best Western....
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
RoLyn
"Supposedly non-smoking..."
This was supposedly a non-smoking hotel. Well, it may be now but it certainly wasn't always. Our room positively wreaked of cigarette smoke! The room was also not very clean and the furniture was old, faded, and stained. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and we will definitely not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Ref
"Super nice"
this hotel was extremely nice the people were very cordial and helpful.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
scott
"OK for one night"
Hotel is run down and not terribly nice. Ignored by front desk staff because they were yelling at each other about a staffing issue. Breakfast was served at another hotel across the parking lot.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Great Service"
Didn't stay, hotel.com overbooked hotel, Cornerstone arranged for us to stay next door. Kudos for their great service in taking care of us. Hotel next was acceptable
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
mark
"Pathetic"
This stay will go down as my wife's and I worst experience So we called at noon asking what time is the earliest we can check in and was told to come in around 3pm. We arrived at 5 and was told that no rooms were available, even though we had a reservation. The cleaning lady did not show for the day and they did not find a backup until 4. Our room was not cleaned well, as we found old toiletry items laying around in various places. The pillows we received were like miniature throw pillows You know, like the ones you use as decorations. We had to request additional pillows because they were really that small. The AC unit was weird too. It took us until the middle of the night to realize there were two sets of controls that you had to have in sync in order for the AC unit to work correctly. If that was not enough, although they claim they serve breakfast at the hotel, it is actually at the best Western down the street. I hope your experience is better than ours, but we will not come back to it again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
No sleep texan
"Not happy"
Upon arrival at 8:30 pm the Saturday after Thanksgiving, we were met with a brand new employee, who appeared very overwhelmed with holiday travelers and a very large group of union workers who were staying at the hotel, as well. We were informed that the room was not ready and we would have to wait another 30 minutes for it to be ready. First of all, why is a brand new employee (found out it was her first day) by herself on a holiday weekend, and why was our room not ready at 8 at night? When we asked for a different room, because we did not want to have to wait for ours, we were told no. After a short discussion as to why we should be given a different room, we were promptly, but reluctantly, given access to a different room. Upon entering the room, we soon discovered dirty bathroom floors and filthy room carpeting. At 2 am in the morning, we were called by the new shift attendee wondering who we were and why we were in that room. After explaining to the front desk who we were and why we were there, we were able to get some sleep. We will not be staying at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2013
"Convenient for overnighting on a trip."
The hotel lacks keen management, we thought. Blanket was dirty. Trash bin in bedroom had not been emptied. Reception staff were pleasant but not totally professional. But all of our needs were met, so we cannot complain too much. It is a shame that guests have to walk to the next door hotel for breakfast. Glad it wasn't raining!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
"Home Visit"
The room was nice but housekeeping service was not provided on last day of stay...bed not made or trash emptied.
2 night trip Feb 3, 2013
Billy W
Hotel needs updating. Room musty and bathroom had mold
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2013
Nice
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
"great stay"
arrived 5pm hotel was overbooked. sent us across parking lot to Regancy Best Western. all we had to due was sign and get our keys. awesome stay!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2012
"No Ice"
The hotel had 3 floors with an ice machine on each floor. However, the machine on my floor was out of order(3d). So I had to go down to the 1st floor for ice during my stay. Otherwise, the accommodations were very nice. Danielle was very courteous at the front desk in assisting me with check-in problem.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Billy
"Very pleased"
I was very pleased, hotel and staff were very nice. Full breakfast and rooms were very clean.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2012
Mz_ddntx
"comfortable, clean and convenient"
room is clean and comfortable. good a/c controls. had a bit of trouble w tv, but it was hotel-wide and cable tech fixed it w/in a day. breakfast is simple but diverse and tasty.
5 night trip Aug 5, 2012
"Room had an awful smoke odor."
Hotel was adequate, not the best of neighborhoods. Staff were pleasant but not knowledgeable about location of events. The ballooon festival is a huge event for Longview and the staff was completely unaware of it's existence or directions. They were unable to refer us to anyone who could help either. The hotel information states it is a non smoking facility but they do have smoking rooms which means the whole place is a smoking facility as they cannot police each room every night to monitor for smoking. Our room was sickening with the smell of smoke and of course they were completely booked except for smoking rooms!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2012
T Knox
"Comfortable beds and good breakfast"
Good breakfast and very comfortable beds. Great place to stay for the price. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2012
"Too tired to change the linening."
The room is large. The hotel was conveniently located to the event. Each night I arrived at the hotel after midnight. 1st night - we had a stinky pillow. We threw it on the floor and went to sleep. 2nd night - There was the biggest and grosses stain on the bottom sheet you would care to imagine. When I called the front desk, I was told; of course, housekeeping was gone - duh .And she had access to some new linen. I could come down and pick up. Advised her I was way too tired to change a bed. Another room was not an option. So, we slept on their rough towels that night. Would not go back to this hotel.
3 night business trip Jul 26, 2012
July 27 - 30th
"Impressed"
From the moment I walked into the hotel I was impressed with how clean the hotel was. I even asked if they had just remodeled, to my surprise they said 5 years ago. The staff was super nice and went above and beyond. I will stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2012
"GREAT HOTEL, CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!"
I THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A HELLLLL OF A LOT BETTER FOR ME AND MY FAMILY IF THE STAFF WASN'T SO RUDE. WAITED AN HOUR AT LOBBY JUST TO GET TOWELS AFTER GETTING IN POOL. GUY AT DESK JUST KEPT HELPING PEOPLE COMING IN. THERE WOULD BE TIME INBETWEEN TO JUST WAS TOLD TO HOLD ON. A -HOLE. THEY HAVE TO BORROW ALOT OF STUFF FROM THE BEST WESTERN TOO.... COFFEE CUPS, COFFEE SUPPLIES, BUTTER, BREAKFAST STUFF, ETC. WTF?
1 night trip Jul 1, 2012
AARON
"Close to relatives in Longview and Hallsville"
Everything was great....for future reference to our stay anywhere else....we will ask for a bottom floor....grandchildren can be a bit rambuncious for floors below us. We weren't settled in for long before the floor below us complained about thumping noises from above. It kinda put a little strain on us for the three nights we stayed, but it was a ligitamate complaint.
3 night trip Jun 18, 2012
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Centerstone Suites

"Ok stay"
04/29/14 Annuncia W
Booked through hotwire.com and was told there was continental breakfast. This was true but it was next door at the best western (- 1 star). We arrived at midnight because we were with family. Our room was NOT ready!! (-1 star). There was no sheets or blankets for the pull out bed but we were accommodated by front desk (well kind of, we received a mattress cover when we asked for a blanket). Not extremely terrible, but bad enough not to go back.
"Not as bad as other reviews stated"
12/03/13 Craig3871 Longview, Texas
I stayed at this hotel while in town for business and was originally very weary due to the other reviews that I read on this site. While I did notice that this is a very busy hotel, I guess railroad, they were all very respectful and polite. The staff were awesome as well. I needed a recommendation for a good restaurant in town and the girl at the desk was nice enough to pull up directions and print me out a map. The rooms are very spacious and have some of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. While I did request a room with two beds on the first floor and wasn't put in there right away, there was some confusion, the manager was quick to resolve the issue and got me into the new room quickly. The breakfast was at the hotel right next door, really close walk, and was excellent. I will absolutely stay here next time I am in town
"Sketchy, awful hotel"
07/23/13 Carla G Virginia, United States
I wish I had read the other reviews before booking a room at this hotel. We booked a suite through Orbitz because we were a group of four adult family members who wanted to stay together but still have a bit of privacy. When we arrived they claimed not to have our reservation for a 2 bedroom suite and offered us a smoking room with two beds - not exactly comparable. After blaming it all on Orbitz, they finally conceded that they would have the room available for us by 6pm when the person who was in it checked out. Check out at 6pm, huh? So we left and called to check that the room was ready at 8pm, they told us it was and we returned to get our room and it was now allegedly booked in someone else's name, although they bumped this person and gave the room to us but not before making us sit for another 30 minutes in the lobby waiting to see if we would get our room. In the end it was still not the room we had booked online but we received no discount, compensation or even apology for the screw-up. There are men coming and going at all hours of the day and night, we wondered if they were running a brothel. The room had a broken closet door propped up against the closet and housekeeping never cleaned it during our stay. The staff across the board was fairly rude with some bordering on hostile. We did not see any signs of the advertised complimentary breakfast and wouldn't have risked trying it considering everything else that seemed wrong with this place. I would highly discourage anyone from going to this hotel and if you do decide to book, I would call ahead to make sure they have your reservation before just showing up.
"Beware !!! This is a railroad hotel."
07/17/13 Ferfjey
First off, this hotel is used by a railroad company, meaning they have people in and out 24 hours a day ( so that's all the noise ). Second the railroaders turn the rooms about every 15 hours so everything is well used. Cleanliness is not a top priority here. You will find a better deal for what you have to pay to look elsewhere. It is really sad, this used to be a great place.
"Never stay here again"
03/24/13 Jan D Cypress, Texas
this was our first and last time to stay here. First the room smelled musty when we got there. The lamp next to the bed had no bulb. When I asked for one, they had to call next door to find one. When we return four hours later, still no bulb. The thermostat to control the AC/fan would not turn off the fan. Next morning we're told we have to go next door to Best Western for the breakfast. When we return that evening after being gone all day, our room was not serviced, no fresh dry towels, bed not made. Our card key would not open the side door close to parking, had to walk around to front every time. The final blow was when we noticed the curtains had a red splattering on them, like blood. The health department needs to visit this place. Never again will we ever stay there. And we go to visit the grandchildren every 3-4 month in Longview.
"Terrible, absolutely HORRIBLE!"
03/07/13 CntrstoneSux San Diego, California
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! I stayed here for a three night stay while in town for a wedding. The front desk concierge(s) where the most unprofessional individuals I have ever encountered. I remember their names and will describe below in detail how my interactions with each staff member went. First off most reviews/statistics for this hotel mention a check-in time of 3PM yet when you get your check-in paperwork it states check-in time as no earlier than 6PM, so which is it? I checked in at 4PM and was not turned down – nor did I receive any early check-in fee’s etc... First issue, checked-in at the front desk by Jasmine who was a very polite, provided a check-in sheet and off I went to inspect the room. Upon entering the room I discovered that the leather computer chair at the desk was damaged (the top right corner of the chair looked like a bear had taken a bite out of it) so I calmly went back to the front desk and stated that I would like writing on my check-in sheet describing this discrepancy and do not expect to be charged for the damage. Jasmine obliged my request and stated “I am not surprised; one would find it hard to believe the stuff that goes on in these rooms.” Although I found her comment sort of unprofessional she did not give me any difficulty and honored my request. I was provided accommodations in room 100 on the ground floor at the far corner of the building. This room is situated at the very end of a hallway right next to an electrical maintenance room and a key-card entry doorway to the outside (not to be confused with the main lobby entrance). All day and all night people would use the outdoor doorway and maintenance door/hallway rolling carts and making stomping footsteps while loudly talking without any regard for their guests. It was evident that nobody cared for any of the noise that they were making despite having kept my “Do Not Disturb” sign on the doorknob the entire stay (so people knew the room was occupied…) The noise levels where disruptive whether in the daytime (which is kind of expected…) but also while taking place after 10PM as well each of the evenings of my three night stay. Upon the second day of my stay I received a call from the front desk in my room asking me to visit them (no details were given over the phone I was simply asked to come to the front desk) – I promptly went to the front desk per their request and the employee who I spoke to on the phone named Jason was now before me, he asked me when I checked in and told me that I was scheduled for a 2-night stay. I told him he was incorrect and my stay is for three nights. He began to tell me their system states that I am only staying two nights and that only two nights where paid for. I told him that is not what is on my check-in sheet and also does not match up with my printed invoice for my reservation. He began to tell me that there is an issue and that the hotel was not charging enough. He asked If when I checked in whether I had provided a credit card on file, I told him that I did and I asked that he not charge any extra fee’s to my credit card and I told him I would go back to my room to get my reservation invoice to show my quoted price and nightly-rates. I received the paperwork and came back to the front desk, he made a copy of it and told me he would take care of the problem, I asked if I should expect to see any extra fee’s on my credit-card, to which he replied “no, we are just trying to make sure we get our money.” My guest and I left the hotel for a while and upon returning (after 12PM) we find out our room keys no longer work. I remember the earlier encounter with Jason and realize that their computer system must of deactivated our cards automatically under the assumption that we were only staying 2-nights. I went back to the front desk to see Jason once again (he was still there) and I said to him that based off the mistake earlier our keys must have been de-activated. He said “Oh.. yea.. let me re-key them.” He took them and re-keyed them while telling me that he fixed the issue with the charges for the room by calling Kayak (who I made my reservations through) and they themselves are going to pay for my final night’s stay (which to this day I still do not get, as I went through their website and paid for three nights as shown on my invoice) Furthermore, it irritated me a bit to learn that Jason could of re-keyed the room keys earlier that day when we discussed the ‘so-called-charge-issues’ knowing that they would of caused me to get locked out of the room later that day, instead he waited till I became locked out and had to come to the front desk (with all my belongings still in the room). During the second night’s stay I decided to get a couple more towels so I was on my way to the front desk and once I reached the lobby I saw a housekeeper, I asked her If I could get three more towels at her convenience – she said sure and that she would bring them to me, I told her I would wait in the lobby, she said ‘ok’. Once she went off to get the towel’s I look over at the front desk to see it is unoccupied but then hear a woman’s voice behind me saying “Good Evening, is everything okay?” I turn around to meet Rhonda. I tell her everything is fine and that I was just asking for some more towel’s – she asks me if when I checked-in whether I had towel’s in the room, I said yes… I did, but I would like some more. To which she replied “Oh well you need to come over here than and we need to document that you’re asking for more…” I was astounded by such unprofessionalism and I said “excuse me?” and she said “we need to write it down for accountability, we had towel’s in your room but if were going to give you more we need to write it down.” She then made a big deal out of the fact that I requested some more towels after already having been given some. I found this to be extremely irritating in her attitude and demeanor acting as though I was out to steal some towels or something instead of just honoring my request. The housekeeper did not seem to have a problem honoring a paying guests request for more towels, but I had to receive attitude and a plethora of questions from the front desk about it? Just like the first two nights of my stay during the night-time hours (after 10PM) I began to hear more loud carrying on outside the suite but not to be outdone by the loud noise of a vacuum being used above our room at 3AM. Yes that’s right, 3AM!! What time of hotel establishment has housekeeping cleaning rooms at 3AM!?!? Isn’t that the whole point of scheduling a check-in/check-out time so that rooms can be prepared for guests? That’s not the end of the fiasco folks, finally I awoke on the morning of the final day and needed to hurry up and get to DFW airport so I made my way to the lobby to check-out and again Rhonda was there, I handed her my keys and said I would like to check-out. She said “sure.” Took my keys and said “have a nice day.” I said to her I would like a check-out sheet. To which she said “Sir, we do not provide check-out sheets.” I said that it sounded a little weird to me and asked why not? She got an attitude with me again and described the situation with the charging for the room and said that she could not print me a check-out sheet because it would show the credit-card information for the final night stay used by Kayak.com to fund the 3rd night. I still do not understand why they had to go through Kayak.com to get more money and I insisted that I get some sort of paper describing the date/time of check-out because I did not want to find out a week later that my credit card would have extra charges on it. Rhonda was extremely unprofessional and ultimately just ended up writing in pen the date/time of check-out on my check-in sheet. Long story short folks…. I WOULD NEVER EVER stay here ever again and I encourage anyone reading this or thinking about possibly staying at this location to forget about it, this establishment does not deserve $0.01 of your money. I have never heard of any hotel to not provide check-out sheets at the customer’s request and furthermore Rhonda even wanted to argue with me stating that as an employee in the hotel business she would NEVER in the future book a hotel ‘online’ as that was the reason for all my difficulties. Excuse after excuse was given and no guilt or apology on her part was felt. Some other issues worth mentioning, while not a very big deal to me, people should be made aware of them…. The fridge in the room did not get cold at all, we had bought some water to drink since the water coming out of the faucet smelled fowl, but we couldn’t keep it cold. Also we attempted to use the A/C & Heater and when turning it on it resulted in making the room smell extremely musty, so we kept it off during our stay.
"Not a good thing"
07/26/12 christi n Duncan, Oklahoma
The room was big and the breakfast was good, we had to travel for a funeral so I called the 1-877# the guy told me it was a king bedroom w/living room I explained several times the picture did not look like it was a "bedroom" he said he spoke to the front desk & it was a "bedroom" living room seperate he said the pictures were wrong!! We got to the room & it was just like the pictures so we called down to front desk ask for bedding for the couch we waited but nothing so we left at 4:30 met with family got back around 11:30pm still nothing for the couch so I called again they brought two fitted sheets&blanket no pillows but the pillows on the bed were VERY small. The next day I check out the clerk gave me my receipt it said 56.86 I thought that is not bad I am ok with that then I check my account the 1877# charged me 83.30!! I called them and they said the clerk should never give me that receipt that is what the Hotel charges the 1877# so I got charged 26.00 more because I called the 1877#.
"Great room, horrible breakfast!"
06/08/12 Longhorn_bt Silsbee, Texas
The rooms are extremely large and were very nice. One couch did have some stains on it, but otherwise you could not ask for a better room for the price. The complimentary breakfast is another matter though. I have never seen or tasted worse scrambled eggs in my life. The biscuits were cold, and the waffle machine would not cook the waffles. Go to McDonalds for breakfast.
"Manager told me they had high standards"
05/16/12 Richard-GS20 Houston, Texas
My room had 4 out of 7 bulbs burned out. Noise above my room woke me up at 3 am. Tried to turn on the AC to drow out the noise but they have a kill switch on the bottom of the plug, which we were not told about so we couldn't get any air. Only one employee at night so hard to reach the desk, Breakfast....don't bother
""Meh, I've seen better""
03/31/12 Citifiedgirl Arlington
This hotel is great if you are just looking for a place to crash out for the night that's 70-80% clean. The service sucks. The hostess that works the front desk has to work the Best Western also which is located next door to this hotel. She literally gets calls and has to run back and forth between both hotels because there is one owner both of these hotels. She makes all of her staff do this. Which makes YOU the customer get slow service. They really need adequate staff. The check in both times was rediculous and very long wait time. Room was not ready.Each time there were several customers waiting in the lobby either for service or in my case, I booked the room the previous day, and the clerk said she didn't even see me in the computer. She then asked ME for the number of the company that booked my room. What hotel doesn't have the number to Orbitz? The night hostess has a bit of an attitude. I requested some sheets and pillows after she FINALLY came to the desk and claims not to have any. One thing a hotel nor hospital should EVER do is run out of these basic items.I also requested a remote to the TV and she gave me a broken one with nasty tape on it to hold in the batteries. WTH? Internet in Longview sucks period. This hotel is no exception. If you are in town on business, you are warned, DO NOT STAY HERE.I actually thought I was going to get some work done. Even plugging into the internet directly was a fail. I couldn't get my laptop, tablet or anything to stay on line. My last stay was a jacuzzi suite. It worked fine and was clean, but it was so dated, it looked like a church baptismal pool. It is open and sits darn near by the door to the room. ZERO PRIVACY. The TV's are the old, dated boxy ones.No flat screens. Furniture was dated also. The couch wasn't clean either. Moving on to breakfast in the morning. Runs out within 1st 20 mins. They appear to make enough for 20 people and there are 150 to serve. They have hardly any supplies. If you just HAVE to have better service, look elsewhere.