All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent hotel great food and location!"
The best hotel stay I ever had! From the impeccable staff to the most delicious food. The staff made you feel like a celebrity. Always making sure you have what you need and so very nice and accommodating. I will try to plan my trips from now on staying at the Ritz. It's sooo worth it!!!! The food was the best. We ate at other places and then ended up wishing we ate at the hotel every time. Needless to say we ate there for most of our stay!
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Toula
"Ritz Carlton - Fort Lauderdale"
My wife and I stayed at the Ritz for her birthday and had a great experience. We had a great room overlooking the pool and the ocean. The staff was very accommodating and we had a nice relaxing stay.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"luxury oasis on the beach"
TOP resort with incredible service gorgeous room well worth a few $$ more surrounded by stores and restaurants: all with ocean views
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Outstanding!"
It does not get any better than the Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale!
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Ab
"Excellent!!!"
From the moment we arrived the staff was attentive and service driven. The Front Office Manager, Linda was outstanding. She was engaging and conversed with everyone. It was my partner's birthday and they were very conscious about making the trip special. The concierge recommended restaurants for each night and made them aware we were there for a birthday celebration. Anyone who goes to Fort Lauderdale should stay here.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Good. Should have been excellent but the hotel missed a couple of key things. First, they have very poor pool management and the attendants do a terrible job knowing which chairs are or aren't vacant. So, despite a nead $600/night room we missed a pool day entirely and had to wait two hours another day. Guests should have pool space. Period. Secondly, Housekeeping was so slow. Even after three phone attempts our room went until 6:00pm without service. Shabby. I love this hotel and this is my third visit, but it was apparent that their service standards reflect lazy Florida and not a Ritz Carlton.
4 night romance trip May 23, 2013
quagmire
"i've stayed at nicer hotels for half the price"
The hotel grounds were very nice but the room was the same size as any $150 room. The carpet in our room was white and very dirty and the patio was dirty with mildew on the walls. Great location if you like to party. Los Olas is kinda like south beach but less pretentious. Not terrible but I have stayed at nicer hotels for half the price. Service was very good though. There was some sort of machinery directly under our room that made noise all night and I called the front desk to see what it was and I was given a $50 credit and a later check out time. It was my anniversary and I expected more. It just didn't live up to the hype.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2013
"overpriced"
pool food was not impressive and the area isn't great
2 night trip Apr 28, 2013
"service, food excellent"
room 1010 too cold. thermosat needs adjustment. However, all other experiences are a+ the pool area, and ocean hotel service are great
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
diane/robert
"Recent Business Trip"
The hotel accommodations were certainly in keeping with their reputation. The entire staff from top to bottom were extremely profession, courteous and attentive. I was made to feel that I was not a burden - a feeling I sometimes encounter at other hotels, but rather the opposite. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, in spite of being there for business, and will continue to stay with the Ritz-Carlton. Thank you to everyone.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"Tortuga Concert Stay"
I always have a great stay when I am at the Ritz.
3 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2013
Dianne
"Perfect but Pricey"
My husband and I stayed for 4 nights in an ocean front, king bedroom. Everything was exceptional from the bedroom to the bathroom. Though it would have been nice to be on a higher floor (we were on 8) to have a better view of the ocean. The pool is on 7 and though pretty to look at, I felt we paid for a nicer view. Didn't request a room change, so my fault. Service was very attentive, as you would expect. Definitely would stay again. Everything is very expensive, so be prepared. But so worth it!
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Lynn
"not worth the money..."
The Ritz Carlton brings to mind opulence until you stay in one. The Ritz in Fort Lauderdale was anything but impressive. Over priced and not worht it at all. If being fair, the staff in all areas, from the pool, to the lobby to the spa were pleasant and helpful. The culinary fare was also great. However, neither of those quailites warrant me spending my money on a name with nothing else to show for it...If thinking The Ritz Fort Lauderdale, DON'T!
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Rosie
"Great hotel for a relaxing beach vacation"
Great hotel with the renowned Ritz-Carlton service. Hotel sits on a perfect stretch of beach. Fort Lauderdale has really reinvented itself as a laid back beach goers' paradise.
Other trip Jan 5, 2013
"great hotel"
Overall a great place to stay. great central location on the beach front. the staff is very nice and courteous with great service. only thing i can suggest is, with the amount you pay for the stay, the least they can do is provide free wifi.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Couples Rest & Relaxation!!"
We had a wonderful time at the Ft. Lauderdale Ritz Carlton! Daniel, our bellman, was proactive and called down to the front desk to find us a suite with a great view. It started our trip off right! Everything at the Ritz was just as we expected (pool, food, lounge, room, beach and the service). We'll definitely go back again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"Breath Taking Hotel"
Breath Taking off the ocean hotel great beds alot of square footage rooms with balcony health and fittness plus spa great coffee in downstairs coffee shop very friendly staff
1 night trip Jul 11, 2012
"Never go wrong"
First time exprence with Ritz. I would give it a real 5 star rating. I have been staying few 5 stars hotels. Ritz is the best among all. It's my fist tIme to visit Ft. Lauderdale and don't know where to go and what to do, so I decide to stay at Ritz. I believe Ritz Only locate at the most popular area. When I arrive, I'm so happy for my choice. It does have good location, view, service and everthing that I need. I actually stay one night after getting off from Curise at never by port and waiting for my next day flight. Good choice
1 night trip Jun 30, 2012
AGG Mom
"Family Vacation"
Incredible service! I would highly recommend. We have stayed at many Ritz Carltons before, and this was our favorite.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2012

"Disney"
Loved the hotel just beautiful food fab will stay again
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
Clean comfortable hotel. Will go there again
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Abraham
ZA
"Amazing Hotel"
Everything was great. The room very well set up. Everything we expected and more. Exceptional service.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Curtis J
"Wonderful hotel and staff"
A fantastic stay, wonderful room, staff, food. Just what I'd hoped from the Ritz Carlton. Made us so welcome and went above and beyond for our 25th wedding anniversary.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Nick
"Awesome again!!!"
Fantastic stay, great beach access with loungers, umbrellas and towels provided. Very friendly helpful staff. Our luggage was delayed, the hotel gave us some basic toiletries but there was no deodorant, so someone actually went out and bought some for me and brought it up to the room. That's service.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Great but over-priced"
If the price was on-par with similar hotels and amenities like WiFi were not considered extras then this would be an easy 5 star review.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Everything fantastic"
Everything about the hotel is fantastic. The rooms, restaurants, pool & gym are all very we'll equipped and decorated but the staff are outstanding. Can't praise it highly enough...
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
London BlueJ
"Comfortable beds"
Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. Thought I was living the high life!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
We just came back from our stay at the ritz carlton with our baby and had a great time. The staff are very nice and the location of the hotel along the beach is great! The pool is nice and overlooks the beach. Be sure to reserve the seats you want by the pool before heading to breakfast! The buffet served on the weekends at the hotel restaurant was well worth it! We went to saw grass mills and the galleria mall too. We asked for a crib and fridge to be set up in the room for us in advance and it was noted in our file and set up as expected. We asked to be in a room further away from the club where it was quieter and the staff accommodated happily. We had a great oceanfront room on a high floor and it was great to wake up to the view and sit on the balcony, especially when baby was napping inside!
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Best spot on the beach"
Not the best Ritz I've stayed in but best hotel on the beach. Hotel is good, location is great, customer service is top notch!!! Many thanks to the entire staff!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2014
"Very good stay"
Stayed 3 nights in late June. Location was great, beach right across the street. Room was perfect. Staff were very friendly.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Weekend get away"
Booked the hotel for a weekend get away from chilly Nova Scotia. We loved the place! Rented a car at the airport, easy to find the hotel and valet parking was a breeze. The room was nicely laid out, high quality furniture and lovely bathroom. We asked for a higher floor at check-in and were given a room on the 14th floor with a nice Ocean view. The balcony was a bit noisy as there is a shopping/restaurant complex right next to the Ritz but we couldn't hear any of it with the patio door closed. The beach is across the street but there is a pedway for easy access with a Ritz beach attendant there to set up chairs, towels, umbrellas and water at no charge. You just show up and ask the attendant to set one out for you. The shopping complex has a drug store ( with beer and wine !) and some cheesy eateries. The strip where the Ritz is located has various places to eat and shop. The gym was top notch and we used it every day. My only complaint was the view of the pool from our balcony showed rust stains on the pool bottom and around the stairs, gave it a Super -8 look. My wife was grossed out by it and didn't get in the pool, it didn't bother me and you can't really see it from in the pool. Also the pool closes ridiculously early.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
STEVE
"Great location. Excellent service."
Great location. Excellent service. Some repair work done in pool area second day there, so had wood sawing noise going on for a couple of hours, but went to beach and avoided it. Fantastic view from balcony overlooking the ocean, but white noise from an adjoining huge air conditioning unit drowned (no pun intended) out sound of the ocean. Overall though, was an excellent hotel. Great maid service. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Ritz Fort Lauderdale"
Everything about the Ritz Fort Lauderdale was excellent. My only comment is that we arrived on Easter Sunday and there did not appear to be enough staff. We had to go into the hotel to find the valet to park our car and there was only one staff member at the reception desk. Service that evening was very slow in the dining room. The rest of the week there were more than adequate staff and they were excellent.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"Great location, great staff, cold design"
The hotel is rather big with a pool area which is rather small. It suffers from the initial design. It has a cold feeling which is unusual for Florida. But the staff is superb and very helpful and friendly. Don't know why a place of this size has just one restaurant. It could do with more.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Hugo
"Best location"
This is not our first stay at the Ritz and as always it did not disappoint. The room was spectacular, the staff is amazing...
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013
Gina
"THE hotel in Fort Lauderdale"
We stayed 3 nights, and rate this the best hotel we have ever stayed at in terms of service. It was cool, stylish and reasonably priced for this level of hotel. We could not fault it.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
Vicki
"Honeymoon heaven!"
The hotel staff were incredibly attentive to details and to us. Cannot wait to go back!
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
Ron
"Super Service...Super Staff"
We had a wonderful stay and the staff were extremely attentive. Dan thank you for greeting us when we arrived and showing us to our room. We have to say, that of all the hotels we have stayed in around world, the food served in your restaurant was excellent, the best. Servers Herman, Martin and Dominic get a special mention...thank you guys, you were awesome! Couldn't think of a better place to stay during Issac's Tropical Storm :)
4 night family trip Aug 23, 2012
Lisa & Tony

"Elegantes Strandhotel"
Waren sehr zufrieden. Hochwertig eingerichtetes, großes Zimmer mit schickem Bad und toller Aussicht - hatten ein Standard Zimmer gebucht. Eleganz direkt am Strand!!!
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Regina
DE
"De très belles chambres mais pas beaucoup plus"
Un rapport qualité/prix pas si bon. De tres belles chambres spacieuses mais assez bruyantes si on a la malchance d'avoir une porte communicante avec des voisins bruyants... Le personnel est dans l'ensemble agréable mais sans plus, le service lors du départ au checkout était assez peu sympathique et sans sourires.Le restaurant dont la nourriture est moyenne et le personnel décevant. L'accès internet était en panne.une belle piscine.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
FR
Great hotel, very nice room and perfect service, though the breakfast is not very good considering the price!! I will definetely return.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Britta
DK
"Behagelig og fint."
Fint hotell med veldig god standard, kan anbefales. Gratis solsenger på stranda og ved bassenget i 7 etg. Men utifra standarden burde de tilby gratis internett på alle rom, men det er kun lobbyen som har dette. Den fungerer også ved bassenget i 7. etg. Vi bodde i 11 etg. og der var lobby nettverket ikke tilgjengelig. Kan anbefale frokost buffen når den er tilgjengelig.
3 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Interrex
"Flott hotell, med nydelig utsikt!"
Flott hotell med bra rom og en fin restaurant, men noe dyre priser på frokost. Det siste går vel egentlig igjen over hele USA, dessverre.
5 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Magnifique hotel sur le bord de la mer!"
La chambre avec vue sur la mer est magnifique, elle offre une vue sur l `océan et une vue partielle sur la terrasse avec piscine et spa. La chambre est spacieuse,propre, le lit est tres confortable. Le personnel est accueillant et chaleureux.Pour ceux et celles qui aiment manger dans leur chambre d `hotel ,le service est rapide, courtois et on y mange tres bien.La chambre de bain est grande et luxueuse. J`y retournerais avec plaisir!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Jessie
"Fantastisk service"
Kjempeflott hotell. Flotte lyse rom. Nydelig utsikt mot basseng og strand fra 17. etasje. Nydelig møblert. Sengen var nok noe slitt da en sank litt dypt ned på midten. Kjedelig med aircondition som ikke kunne slås av på badet. Ble fort iskaldt på badet da. Ellers helt supert! Flott med egen tilgang til stranden.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Ellen
"Absolutely top class"
We had a great stay at this hotel in July 2014. The staff is very service minded and the outdoor pool area on the 7th floor is a great oasis for holiday relaxation. Great location in the centre of Ft Lauderdale and a direct connection to the beach so you don't even have to cross the road.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Fredrik
SE
"Fantastiske Ritz-Carlton!"
Vi hadde 1 natt på dette hotellet, før vi dro tilbake til Norge etter å ha vært på cruise. Skulle gjerne vært her 1 uke. Alt var helt perfekt fra vi kom til vi reiste. Servicen, rommene, maten, beliggenheten, alt var outstanding!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Laila Øksnes
"Enestående hotell, med førsteklasses service"
Meget positiv opplevelse av hotellet, stranden og servicen. Vi kommer tilbake.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2014
Rolv Agnar
"対応品質が高い。"
クルーズ後泊として利用。 プールの営業時間が短いこと、ホテル内レストランが1つしかないこと以外は瑕疵がない。 持ちつ持たれつだろうが、地元のシーフードレストランを紹介しつつ、オードブルをホテル名でサービスするのは洗練された感じ。 事前にメールで頼んだ翌日早朝の空港行きシャトルサービス(4人専用SUV130$程度=ホテル横付けのタクシーなら半額以下ではあるが)もきちんと手配されていてスムーズだった。 それなりの値段だが、眼前ビーチというロケーションも含めて気持ちをさりげなく贅沢にするには良い選択だった。
Other trip May 13, 2014
チャッピー
JP
Excelente servicio, localización y muy confortable
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013