All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great room
    Delicious food
    Bad internet service
"As classy as you would expect"
As classy as you would expect, and a very pleasant experience. Made my wife very happy. Me too.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Douglas
"Excellent Ritz Carlton"
Wonderful rooms ..... great views .... friendly staff ..... all around good choice for the discriminating traveler ......
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Keyless"
Key card kept deactivating so I had to keep going to the front desk to get into my room.
2 night trip Jan 2, 2015
"Relaxing in luxury"
Wonderful,spacious and pleasing to the eye. Large rooms,tastefully decorated. The staff learns your name and always greets you personally
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
tom
"Fantastic Hotel"
The room was wonderful, the view was gorgeous, and beach access couldn't have been easier.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Angel
"We were very disappointed"
Hotel is in desperate need of an update. Neighborhood is not near what to expect from a RC property. We had a late light lunch at restaurant and that was dismal. WAY overpriced and mediocre at best.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Steps from beach"
Clean, good, modern, full service, nice conference facilities
sarah
"Right on the strip in Ft. Lauderdale"
The hotel staff are exceptional and the property itself -- location, layout, room design -- is high quality. The only negative was the view from the oceanfront rooms: overlooks the HVAC rooftop units of the pool bar and adjacent buildings. Still, a small blip on an otherwise unblemished screen.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Top23
"4 day family get awat"
4 days, beds great, carpets a bit worn, hairdryer didn't work in one of my rooms, had 2. Livingroom chair, 1213 had only 3 legs, got fixed in about 3 hours, bit awkward with my guests. Satisfying stay, 3rd stay at one of your lacations past 3 years
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
THOMAS
"Most exquisite! Loved it!"
My experience was nothing short of amazing! Will be returning for future stays!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Darcel
"Beachfront hotel close to everything!"
My husband and I took a weekend vacation here for our Anniversary. It was the best experience I've ever had! The service is amazing, because every person who works in the hotel is incredibly friendly and readily available for anything you need. Beautiful, comfortable, very clean rooms. Great spa, pool and bar area! Couldn't ask for anything more!!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
C.
"Heavenly beach haven"
Gorgeous hotel, meticulously maintained. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Not stuffy feeling, comfortable and beautiful. Best nights sleep in a long time on comfy beds and linens, great balcony with ocean view. Wonderful service at pool and beach. We were completely happy and will return again. Loved the mural in the bar! Catherine waitress in DR was the best, and we met lovely Judy, pastry chef extraordinaire!!! Desserts and food were fabulous.
3 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Laurie
"Beautiful Hotel, Terrible Service"
Hotel Property was beautiful but South side of hotel is compromised by rooftop air conditioning units of neighboring restaurants. Had to move our room to other side of hotel and sacrificed our ocean view to do so. The room was very nice but when we returned from a day at the beach, we found our room was still not cleaned by 3:30pm Most important to our experience, we had a certain expectation about the level of service at a Ritz property. While our bill reflected it, the service was anything but. Having stayed at many Ritz locations, this one definitely fell way short. We will be choosing a different venue for our next getaway.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
SH
Wonderful service!!! The staff is wonderful. Probably the only place I would stay in Ft Lauderdale if I visited again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
The hotel was very nice and luxurious. The staff was helpful in all aspects, always called us by our names, went out of the way to make certain we were taken care of, and made us feel very welcome. My wife and I were impressed with the service we received.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Ritz-Carlton"
Excellent... service was, as usual, excellent
4 night trip Jul 21, 2014
JB
Everything was excellent, but for me the pool area needs something more. It´s a small pool for a Ritz. Also the pool restaurant menu was a little short of options. I was expecting a little more on that. Besides that, everything was perfect.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"close to everything"
Not much you can say negative.... Parking is a bit of a hassle but that's normal for that area. great place....
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
shawn
"Good Value"
Nice hotel and the employees are very friendly and accommodating. Not too fond of the neighborhood, it's a little seedy. Food was outstanding albeit pricey. Loved the valet staff- always so attentive and smiling. If we go back to Ft. lauderdale, we'll stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Emily
"Amazing place for any occasion"
Spent 4 days with this hotel, amazing staff, VIA LUNA Restaurant Thank you very much for incredible service.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Simply amazing!"
This hotel and its staff are amazing! Im definitely going back! Everything is top of the line!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Ana M
"The Palace"
My stay at The Ritz was absolutely phenomenal. The service was impeccable. The room was breathtaking.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Satisfied
Everthing was great,I go back on 4 th of July
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Memorial Day Treat"
From the time my family and I checked in from the Florida Keys till our departure two days later we were pampered. The staff was amazing and gracious. The pool is amazing and has beach access. Get up early and claim your first row chair at the pool, very important! What a great couple of days just hanging out at the hotel. The prices of food at the pool I thought were very reasonable. The staff offers water with lemon, 30spf sunscreen, great towels, cocktails, etc. I was a little careful with the cost of some of the extras such as a movie in your room is $17.99, WiFi is $18.95, parking $35.00 plus taxes. We found a CVC next door and ate up the street for dinner at Casa Blanca,yumm.....
Other trip May 29, 2014
Di
"World class property"
The service, facility, and location were outstanding.
3 night business trip May 16, 2014
Chad
"What you expect from a five star hotel"
This was the first time I stayed at a Ritz Carlton and it was all that you expect at a five star hotel. The service through out the hotel was great.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Rich Amato
"Thank you Ritz"
There was a mix-up with our room but they went above and beyond to both apologize for the inconvenience and ensure we were happy. The entire staff was wonderful, extremely pleasant and professional. Without a doubt, we will be back!
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
"Not Up to the Ritz Name"
While this hotel is still above most hotels - it does not live up to the Ritz reputation. The staff is not really that helpful. We have stayed in many Ritz locations - this one by far was the worst for service.
4 night trip Apr 20, 2014
JD
"Beautiful hotel with exceptional service"
We selected this hotel based on other Expedia comments and photo's of the facilities and we couldn't have been more pleased. Our stay was 6 days / 5 nights and although the cost of the room was more that what we would normally spend, it was well worth it. Another reason we selected the Ritz was because of the location - just across the street from the beach, but we only went on the beach once, for a few minutes, to take a few pictures. We love the beach, but lying poolside was just so relaxing and enjoyable, we never wanted to leave!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Friendly staff. Beautiful room"
Great stay. Friendly and efficient staff and service.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
joh
My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for my birthday, and it was just awesome. The staff was very attentive to our needs. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Had a great stay at the Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale. Staff was courteous and accommodating. The concierge services were great. We enjoyed 5 nights with our two small children and felt extremely welcome. Would definitely go again
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"great hotel, some services not good"
1. breakfast quality and quantity not good, staff did not follow instructions. 2. in case of an emergency, the time to response was delayed. 3. room good but did not like the pics in rooms and 2 tv remotes, 1 phone not working. 4. friday night (1 out of 6) was too loud music and could not sleep till the function was over. reported to onsite manager but not good resolution of a problem. 5 despite staying 5 nights in a fancy suite, asked for a late checkout on sunday morning but request denied.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Aasim
"Close to the beach, very friendly staff!!!!"
All was great!!! Great location! Very friendly stuff!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
yelena
"Beautiful hotel, outstanding staff"
everything
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
"Ritz Carlton Review 2014"
It is my FAVORITE HOTEL in Ft. Lauderdale!!!! Lil Pricey, but I don't care!!
3 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Jimmie Ellis
"Bad view :("
Faced intercostal, in a lovely jr suite, but we literally looked into enormous air conditioning unit. Disappointed. Hotel was lovely. Staff exceptional!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Kvl
"Nice atmosphere."
Wonderful stay
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Excellent Location"
Fine Hotel; pleasant staff and surroundings. The only weakness in an otherwise well operated hotel was the restaurant Via Luna. This operation is well below the normal standard for a Ritz Carlton. The dining room staff were very good but the food was aweful in presentation and quality. My wife was served the worst mozzarella salad I have ever seen - she returned it. My salmon was passable if a little overdone but the dressing and vegetables were poorly prepared and not seasoned by one who understand the use of herbs and spices. I would not eat there again.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Lovely night, as you'd expect from Ritz-Carlton."
Beautiful room, lovely bar with a view of the beach. As always, fantastic service. Great location, close (but not too close) to all the tourist activity.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"It was nice BUT...."
The pool tile & the jacuzzis at the bottom had ALOT of dark stains. Not clean at all. I was very uncomfortable thinking of stepping inside the pool.. :-/ they need to paint the floor tile over. But everything else was amazing !
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2013
Sabby
"Left IPad behind...never found..."
Untrustworthy employes.....to many non Americans ....very displeased the way the entire hotel management handled the whole situation ...no return calls ect.. Very unprofessional
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
curt
"Great Overnight Stay before a Cruise"
We booked a junior suite for one night before a cruise - wished we had longer to stay. Service, room service, dining room service a food quality all excellent. Only area of suggestion would be that the balconies need attention or refurbishment. we were looking forward to utilizing our balcony, however it was not very inviting. Other than that, a very enjoyable stay. I would most certainly make this a first choice for any future visits to Fort Lauderdale.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Mrs. R.
"Excellent hotel great food and location!"
The best hotel stay I ever had! From the impeccable staff to the most delicious food. The staff made you feel like a celebrity. Always making sure you have what you need and so very nice and accommodating. I will try to plan my trips from now on staying at the Ritz. It's sooo worth it!!!! The food was the best. We ate at other places and then ended up wishing we ate at the hotel every time. Needless to say we ate there for most of our stay!
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Toula
"Ritz Carlton - Fort Lauderdale"
My wife and I stayed at the Ritz for her birthday and had a great experience. We had a great room overlooking the pool and the ocean. The staff was very accommodating and we had a nice relaxing stay.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"luxury oasis on the beach"
TOP resort with incredible service gorgeous room well worth a few $$ more surrounded by stores and restaurants: all with ocean views
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Outstanding!"
It does not get any better than the Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale!
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Ab
"Excellent!!!"
From the moment we arrived the staff was attentive and service driven. The Front Office Manager, Linda was outstanding. She was engaging and conversed with everyone. It was my partner's birthday and they were very conscious about making the trip special. The concierge recommended restaurants for each night and made them aware we were there for a birthday celebration. Anyone who goes to Fort Lauderdale should stay here.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Good. Should have been excellent but the hotel missed a couple of key things. First, they have very poor pool management and the attendants do a terrible job knowing which chairs are or aren't vacant. So, despite a nead $600/night room we missed a pool day entirely and had to wait two hours another day. Guests should have pool space. Period. Secondly, Housekeeping was so slow. Even after three phone attempts our room went until 6:00pm without service. Shabby. I love this hotel and this is my third visit, but it was apparent that their service standards reflect lazy Florida and not a Ritz Carlton.
4 night romance trip May 23, 2013
quagmire
"i've stayed at nicer hotels for half the price"
The hotel grounds were very nice but the room was the same size as any $150 room. The carpet in our room was white and very dirty and the patio was dirty with mildew on the walls. Great location if you like to party. Los Olas is kinda like south beach but less pretentious. Not terrible but I have stayed at nicer hotels for half the price. Service was very good though. There was some sort of machinery directly under our room that made noise all night and I called the front desk to see what it was and I was given a $50 credit and a later check out time. It was my anniversary and I expected more. It just didn't live up to the hype.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2013