All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4900 Edwin Lewis Dr, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Bathroom could be better"
The room we stayed didn't have bath tub and the water pressure of the shower was very weak. It was good overall except the bathroom.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great Location and Price"
This facility was in a great location and easy to check in and out. Staff was outstanding the facility very clean. We enjoyed a wonderful warm breakfast with fresh juices each morning. Our bed; however, needed a new mattress and we had a sky light directly over the bed which made sleeping in the morning difficult. The last night there was a wifi unit behind the bedroom TV that strobed all night. These are easy fixes for the Hyatt. I would stay again but would make sure there was not a skylight in the bed room or a worn out mattress.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"2 Bedroom Suite"
Very friendly, enjoyed my room.
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
Maryanne
"Great experience at Hyatt House Addison"
We stayed at the Hyatt House Addison for Thanksgiving weekend to attend the Eagles/Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game and had a great experience. 4 guys shared a two bedroom suite. The suite had a full kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms (1 king and 1 with 2 double beds) and a full bath in each bedroom. A free breakfast buffet was included and the food was good, included a made-to-order omelette station, scrambled eggs, potatoes, breakfast meat, cereal, yogurt, fruit, Danish, juices, coffee/tea ... not a continental breakfast. The location was perfect with a many restaurants, bars, convenience stores, shopping etc. within walking distance or a very short ride. 10 minute ride to downtown Dallas, 20 min, to stadium. The rooms were clean and beds very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2014
Timothy
"a place for a great weekend"
it was very pleasant the service was great the atmosphere was great the breakfast was excellent the rooms were very nice and clean
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Anthony
Was perfect for my family, gave us plenty of room, privacy, convience, the breakfast was very good.. Would deffinatly stay there again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Wonderful location close to restaurants."
Great breakfast buffet. Staff was helpfull and friendly. Had to call the desk a couple of times because wasn't able to access the wireless internet. Room was not very clean with dirt and used chewing gum wrappers behind the door.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Evey
"Our Favorite Place"
Hot breakfast, courteous service, and lots of room! (Not just a room.) Thanks as always!
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Excellent hotel, slightly disappointed.."
This was our 2nd time staying at this property and the hotel itself is wonderful. However, we were EXTREMELY disappointed the the 4-7 happy hour has been discontinued because like always, there are a few people that have to ruin it for the rest of us. We even booked an extra night hoping to get there in time for the happy hour only to find out that they took it away. I think that this particular Hyatt House needs to watch out for the "drifters" coming in off the street and piling up their plates for the breakfast!!! If we have to pay for a room to get this amenity, then so does everyone else. I just don't want to see this property go down hill because the riff Raff is coming in and taking it upon themselves to do as they please. All in all, the property is very comfortable, quiet, spacious, and well maintained. We will probably be back in the future but the management really needs to look into the matter that we observed.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Great property, a little disappointed"
This was our second stay and while Nam, the clerk who checked us in was SUPER COURTEOUS and professional, we were disappointed that the happy hour has been discontinued and people off the street are coming in and eating the breakfast we pay for for free!!!! Management needs to really look into this as this is an outstanding property and we don't want to see it go downhill by allowing riff raff to come in and ruin the breakfast also, now that the happy hour has been taking away. You guys should have asked for prove of stay during that time and should definitely start asking for proof at the door during breakfast hours. If we have to pay, so should everyone else, period...We love this property non the less and want to continue to stay here each time we are in town.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
KRISSY
Very comfortable and quiet. The complimentary breakfast was great
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Fontina
"Magnificant"
This hotel should be listed at more than three stars. Huge suite with two TV's. Kitchen. Décor was outstanding. Cannot say enough...
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Wonderful service. The bed was hard but other than that the hotel was very nice.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Nice hotel.."
We stayed there for family trip. It was good for this hotel..
"Nice Hotel close to all the parts of North Dallas"
I recently took my parents to visit Dallas for some family time. We had a long list of things to do and places to visit. This hotel was conveniently located since we had to visit The Colony, Plano, Frisco, and Addison. The rooms were clean and comfy. We did have some issues when we checked in tho. My parents hate the smell of cigarettes, so we asked for a non-smoking room. The first room we got stunk like cigarettes. We went all the way back downstairs and asked for a different room. The second room we got also stunk like cigarettes. We went back downstairs again and got a third room. Third times a charm I guess because it didn't smell like an ashtray. I know this isn't a big deal, but my parents are advanced in age and we arrived late in the evening. I felt that the staff could have done something extra besides just apologize and smile. Later, around 1am, I had to go to my truck in the parking lot. When I tried to enter hotel, the entrance was locked. Apparently I needed to swipe my room key to get back in the hotel at night. I wish I was told this since I left my key in my room with my parents. I buzzed the front desk for 15 minutes but no one came. Whoever was suppose to be there went in the back (probably sleeping somewhere). Luckily my mom came downstairs to grab some snacks and let me in. This could've been an angry situation for me, but I was fortunate. Besides these occurrences, the hotel overall was very nice.
Young
Loved it and I will be back. ...
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
angelica
"Good hotel for quick business trip"
I stayed one night for business. The hotel was nice with friendly staff and a nice breakfast in the morning. The room looked like it hadn't been swept at all near the doorway but otherwise was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very outdated though.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Home away from home."
We have stayed at this Hyatt on two occasions. Very good in all areas.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Margaret
"Great place to stay but beware of housekeeping!"
Overall stay was excellent, however, when the housekeeper came, they threw out my own personal hair dryer box that had attachments to it inside. Don't leave anything on floor here, they will throw it away!
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Lindsey
"Nice Room, but needs Elevators"
Stayed on the Third Floor, no Elevator!! not easy with bags. the room was great and the staff friendly. More like a converted apartment complex than a Hotel
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
It was nice and cozy I didn't want to leave. I will definitely go back.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Kasheena
"At home in Hyatt."
The suite was spacious, I used the kitchen to cook my dinner one night instead of going out and that was nice to have that ability with the facilities. Although I personally was not using the bar-be-que grill outside, it smelled delicious, not something you usually smell while staying away from home. From every detail, the stay was well worth it.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Timothy
"The 2Bedroom Suite is AWESOME!"
Came to Dallas w/ wife and sister to visit family and stayed in the 2BEDROOM Suite. It was modern and roomy. Great to have our own space and TV! Breakfast was good. Make sure you get the first floor unless you like the stairs :)
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
joe
"Best breakfast and large room."
Large room. Suite. Great breakfast. Very nice area with tons of reataurants.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Francine
"Pleasant hotel"
The hotel was great for the time we spent there. The area was a little dark though but overall I would stay there again. I loved the separated bedrooms.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Superb for our needs"
My daughter made the comment that this hotel room feels my like our condo than a hotel room because of the separate room for sleeping and bath as well as the full-sized kitchen. My daughter was attending a seminar for personal trainers and since she herself is being trained she is on a special diet so we had to do our own food prep as opposed to eating out. I was thrilled to find a hotel with full-sized kitchen appliances, especially a full-sized cooktop/oven. We were able to eat the provided breakfast as it included made-to-order omelets and the whole breakfast bar was lovely. By the way, the Addison area has TONS of restaurants - every building seems to house a restaurant when you drive down Belt Line.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Doris
Check in and check out were fast and efficient. Location was great and price was fantastic!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Just like an apartment"
Stayed a week in the hotel for business but brought my family along with me. I thought overall the hotel was average. I didn't have a horrible time but would not stay there again. We had issues immediately with our toilet overflowing and when we asked for another room due to it getting on the carpet, the lady behind the desk was not nice at all. I also didn't realize when booking the hotel that this is more like an apartment than a hotel. No elevators and all outside entrances with 3 levels. Levels 2 & 3 require stairs. We originally were on the 2nd floor but when it flooded, luckily was moved to a ground level room. I am so glad that happened because traveling with a 1yr old and 4 year old and having to go up and down stairs all week would have been horrible. I don't blame the hotel for that but if I knew that before I booked, I would have picked a different hotel.
5 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Honeymoon Suite"
It was my honeymoon with my wife. We would totally go back again!!!!!!!!!
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Christian
"Great Stay Great Hotel"
We are normally stay with Marriott but think was far better
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Wedding event hotel stay"
My husband and I were staying there due to a wedding. The hotel room was very nice and cozy. Only issues we had was the gym machines showed no signed of it had been wiped down and the noise from the streets but it was very minimal. But we enjoyed.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Big room. Great location. Clean. Good value. Will stay here every time were in town. Wonderful breakfast and fresh made omlets. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"We love to stay here!"
We always stay here when we are in the area. The rooms are spacious & clean. The breakfast is really good & offers a good variety of food. The front desk people are always very courteous & helpful. Wish every city had a Hyatt House!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Close to all eating places"
Very good
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
H N Kumara
"loud water hammer"
we had a loud water hammer noise coming up through the kitchen sink all night. When I mentioned it to the front desk in the morning they said we should have put the rubber plug in the sink. that's ok except they should have had a sign in the room telling the guest to do that.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"Bigger Beds"
All and all it was a great stay, the beds were just too small
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Andrea
"Good stay, great price!"
The facility was very nice and contemporary. The rooms were nice as well however, there was a moldy smell throughout the room. I believe the smell is from the humidity and moisture from the shower. I would suggest the facility keeping non-compete room's doors open during non-peak days.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Chontrelle
"Good for Business"
I had a hard time connecting to the wireless internet the first couple days of my stay. This was my biggest issue with the stay. The bathroom itself could use little updating, but everything else was in good condition. I was traveling alone, and it was really nice to have the feeling that I was in an apartment- it felt more like home. The only downside was "outdoor entry"; meaning you don't have the added security of going through the lobby/halls to get into your room. At breakfast they had someone making omelets, and they were delicious! That was one of the best things about the hotel.
4 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Lauren S.
Three stories, no elevator. Pack lightly. That was my only complaint. It was a great stay otherwise. Loved it.
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
lehnla
"New Favorite Hotel!"
Excellent hotel in our favorite part of town in the DFW area! They have a happy hour, from 4-7 during the week in which they serve beer on tap and appetizers for anyone who is staying there. The Oktoberfest festival was going on during our stay so that was a plus because we just walked over there. My daughter LOVED the breakfast buffet every morning and it has to be one of the best buffets in town. They offer an omelette station, a scrambled egg mix with bell peppers and onions, sausage, bacon, French toast, the works! Everything was so fresh, every morning. This property also used to be an apartment complex but it is very upscale, the grounds are well maintained, quiet, and the rooms are very roomy and made us feel right at home. It was like a mini loft for the week. You won't be disappointed as my husband and I our major hotel critics and this property is now at the top of our list of places to stay when coming off the road from trucking! Thank you Hyatt House Dallas/Addison... :)
4 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
Kristi N Stephen
"close to daughters home"
we enjoyed the stay very much, the pool area is nice with lots of tables and chairs, I saw 2 gas grills although didn't use them, nice outdoor area, the breakfast was fine as I have ever at a hotel like this, the site is pet friendly so we got to bring our pet. I also noticed when I talked to several employees that they were very nice and always spoke, theres a saying around the site, "this is home away from home". We stayed 2 nights over the weekend, but I could have stayed a week, it was that nice for us. we always stay in a hotel when we go visit my daughter in Addison, I'm going to ask for my old room next visit.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
M. Flowers
"Loved It"
I loved the hotel it was like living in apartment for the weekend
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Home away from home...."
This place NEVER disappoints. It is my first choice of hotel when I go to Dallas for leisure. It's a very comfortable and neat room with TONS of features, and the hotel offers a REAL breakfast, not bagels and juice. 5 of 5 stars and I recommend it to ANY of my friends.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Dee
"Zaid"
We really enjoyed our stay in Addison especially Hyatt hotel. We will stay there again and recommend people to check it out. It feels like your at home. The staff are nice and very helpful. They have the best breakfast and variety of choice.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Breakfast was wonderful."
The only issue I had was the hot tub was full of small kids playing around until 9:45 and then closed at 10 pm. Other than that it was a wonderful getaway. The staff was the friendliest I have encountered in many years of Hotel staying. The breakfast was top notch. I honestly do not have one bad thing to say. (which is a first for me) The room was beautiful, perfectly stocked, It was a wonderful experience. I will be back, and have told all my friends about it. The price was great. Well worth the money.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Rhonda Parker
"Very Relaxing and pleasant time"
I use to come to this hotel every thanksgiving when it was the summerfields suites-and you guys have blown me away with the changes.Ive already booked it for this thanksgiving,will probably come back before then if you have reduced rates
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
marvelia lindsay
"Spacious room for the price"
Great hotel for the price. The person working the front desk was a little weird but our room was perfect!
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Marshal Herron
"Not as good as we thought"
Service was great- no complaints. Room was nice, kitchen sink made noise. Hotel looks older than we thought. Parking not the best, not very many slots and had to park far from room. Room was near pool/basketball court and it was so noisy from guest out playing so late that a time to close court should be set.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice place for the price"
Everything looked new and recently redone except the bathrooms, which were clean, but a little dated.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Toby Satrang
"Not what I expected in a Hyatt hotel😬"
How does a Hyatt hotel in Dallas, TX where it is over 100 degrees in the summer time not have an elevator for guest❔❓ Also there are no ceiling fans in the bedrooms❗
Other trip Jul 28, 2014