All hotels in Boise, Idaho, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2970 W. Elder St, Boise, ID, 83705, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Great place!"
Awesome place!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Lon
"too expensive for area plenty of others to choose"
not enough parking I had to park at a dirt lot across the street. When you pay $200 for a room you would think they would had spot for car.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Marshall
"Was ok but there's better in Holiday Inn's in the"
It seriously looked like the sheets hasn't been changed in a month, maybe it's time that they purchase new ones abs get rid of the old ones. Also there was hair all over bed needless to say I slept on top of the comforter and had my own blanket and pillow to use. Hair dryers didn't work, I called down to get a new and it literally worked for 5 seconds, so I had to go out and purchase one. We ordered room service and the food was cold by the time it got to our room. I love Holiday Inn but I will not stay at this one again.... and what's with no free breakfast?!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Amazing Place at an Amazing Price!!!"
I got this room as a gift for my family who live in Ontario Oregon but had to constantly be at the hospital for my younger brother. They had not been able to sleep for at least 28 hours because of staying in the ER and home was two far away to make the drive. When I gave them the conformation number they were excited but not expecting much. When They checked in they were blown away by how nice the room was! my little sisters were running around the room yelling "wow Look! there's two tvs" and stuff like that. Anyway my parents and siblings were very happy with the room and thought I spent like 200+ dollars on it because it was an executive suite. I found it on hotels.com for 72.00. Even though its just a hotel room it made a huge difference to my family who was going through a hard time with my brother being in the hospital. I want to thank the hotel and hotels.com for helping to make a hard time a little bit better
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Nathan
"Family Stay-Cation!"
Our family likes to take "stay cations" in our hometown a couple times a year- so we've been to most hotels in the treasure valley. This Holiday Inn has a great price, & I will definitely pay the $7 more to stay here than at the Boise Convention Center across the street. Plus, no hidden fees and great service!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Angela
"Pretty good place."
Not too old, yet not brand new either. Perfectly fine and actually pretty good.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice and affordable"
The hotel has rooms with nice room layouts and comfortable beds.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Tyanne
"Holiday inn"
Very spacious and clean
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great place"
Very nice Holiday Inn. Had an executive room at a great price, very clean and comfy. Staff very helpful, and friendly.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Hotel was in a central location"
Loved everything about our stay! Such a nice & clean hotel where it was centrally located to the places we visited. Definitely will stay here again! Thank you!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
julie
"Nice hotel close to the Boise airport."
The room was very nice with separate sitting area work very well for 2 people.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Upscale without the cost."
Friendly staff. Great fitness center. Clean and comfortable.......this is one of the best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed at.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Sam
"Fantastic"
Had a great time. Room was large and clean. Staff was helpful and courteous. The dining/bar staff was very friendly. Overall the stay was relaxing.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"New property, great service......"
New hotel right next to the airport. Our 5AM flight was too early for the shuttle service so they arranged for a taxi cab to pick us up and the hotel paid for it! Great service, perfect location.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Beth
"Enjoyable stay"
Very nice. Would stay here again
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Deborah
"newlyweds in love"
My new wife and I got married on Friday and this was the first place we got to stay being a married couple. It was a great place to stay for a night with a great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Two Thumbs way Up."
Better than expected. We were only there for a night but great facility. Impressed with the restaurant. I'll stay here every time I'm passing through Boise!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Convenient to the Boise Airport"
It was all positive. We liked the convenience and access.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Mary Sue
"Had a great time & would totally recommend."
The airport shuttle was convenient and really helpful. The staff were very friendly and courteous. The room was gorgeous and so clean. Paying for breakfast at booking was very convenient and worth it.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Evan
"Great hotel but expensive 'park & fly' rate"
Paid $25 for park and fly. It's a little expensive considering certain neighboring airport hotels offer free parking for up to a week if you stayed there.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Holiday Boise"
Nice hotel, but dinner service was extremely slow and way overpriced. Head to town for a bite.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
The staff were super helpful and friendly. The room was way more than what I expected and it was located really close to the airport. I would defiantly stay there again.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Kaylynn
"Okay stay"
We were exhausted after driving through a snowstorm. We arrived late and went next door to Applebees. Got back to the hotel - would have loved to swim but pool closed at 11:00 p.m. My husband and son ate the buffet breakfast for $7.00 each - no bacon or sausage. For the price of this hotel the breakfast should be included like their neighboring hotels. My shihtzu was with us - $25. Close to the airport - we heard planes departing but wasn't bad. It was nice and new, but the corners of the carpet in the room were a little dusty. I'd stay again. We did like the sitting room separate from the bedroom.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Clean, friendly stay close to airport"
Hotel was well-kept, staff was friendly, room was clean, airport shuttle was on time, and food was decent. I arrived just as kitchen was closing. Staff let me go up to my room and offered to call me when my food was ready! So kind.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"aweasome"
everything was clean, location was good, parking lots needs improvement. when snowing or snow in parking they need to have side walks and walkwalys clean and walkeble
htowngirl
"Loved our stay"
Everything was great, seemed strange that the reception was so bad down stairs for fox when it was crystal clear upstairs, 7:30 game in london would have been nice to watch during breakfast, didnt ruin anything, will stay there next time, great staff, got top floor room as requested
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Close to downtown"
We stayed here after giving up on other hotels we wanted to stay at because of a game in town, were full. Carpets in hallways and in front of elevator were dirty/stained. Our room seemed cleaned except for bad choice of wallpaper in rooms, it looked dirt or grease was on walls, but was clean, just the wallpaper.Fire alarm went off at 6:30 am, firetruck was there about 15 minutes, then left, no one at desk explained or apologized. Breakfast was fine, normal stuff.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Great room...clean and modern. We needed a first floor because of our disabled son and they gave us the perfect room.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Cindy
"Good Value - convenient location plus quality"
I stayed at the holiday inn for three nights in late October with my significant other who had lived in Boise years before. We enjoyed our stay and found the holiday inn ideal for our purposes.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Tugboat Willie
"Great Economy Hotel"
This is a 4 start economy range hotel. Large suite like room, good amenities such as make-up remover towelettes, full coffee pot, decent shampoos, etc. Larger than average fitness room. Bar and full kitchen which you don't often see in economy hotels. Free shuttle to the airport and loaner bicycles for the 3.5 mile ride downtown.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
sheryl
"Best hotel in the Boise Airport area."
I´ve stayed in this hotel various times. The hotel is clean, confortable, amicable staff, good design and great rooms. Can´t ask for more..!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Neil
"Close to highway and airport"
I picked my girlfriend up at airport to continue a road trip. Hotel room was very spacious for two friends, convenient to restaurants and getting back on highway. My biggest requirement for a hotel is cleanliness. This one was!
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
LKD
"Great place near airport to stay"
The room was very clean and spacious and the staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay here again when in town if needed a place near airport to stay locally.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great stay...."
Loved everything about stay....definitely would stay there again!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
CRR
Excellent stay. Recommend to all. $ just right. Will stay again.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"It was a nice hotel and a nice room, and location"
The room was not cleaned after the 1st night. That was the only complaint I had.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Very nice accommodations. I recommend for all."
Stayed on business and received upgrade at 3 PM for free. Love this place!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Yes I am an aud
It was okay but would look for a better quality hotel
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Good location, good amenities, great service."
I did lot's of research on this hotel as we had our dog with us and we needed to be sure that the hotel allowed dogs. I checked online at the main site for the chain and found that they do. I made reservations for 1 night on Expedia (note, there's nowhere to indicate you are bringing a dog, except maybe in the message section). When we got there we checked in (with dog on a leash right there) and the guy checked us in on the 3rd floor. Nice room, really comfortable bed (obviously really close to my bed at home), just what we needed. I looked at the hotel folder for the restaurant menu and saw that it said that it didn't allow pets. I re-checked online and went downstairs. The employee at the desk told me that they do allow pets but only on the 1st and 2nd floor. He didn't have a room to fit us in on those floors so he had to make an exception. Later that night we pulled out the hide-away bed and found that it was wildly uncomfortable. It was an actual mattress, but it was like it was missing a 2 inch pad or something. The springs were very uncomfortable. I went downstairs to ask the employee at the desk if he had anything. For that night he was fairly booked and didn't know what he had left but said he'd look and grab what he could. 5 minutes later he came to our room with a large pile of mattress covers, blankets, sheets, and duvets. Awesome service. The kids slept on the mattress in comfort.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"don't waste your money"
not what we expected. old dark room with dirt on the walls. only one bed was suppose to have two. dirty floor. told us there were no other rooms available although people were coming in and getting rooms. ours was on the first floor next to the stairs. did not sleep a wink. ruined our trip. we wanted to go home after our first night. the bed was so soft we sunk to the floor. my son did terrible in his tournament because he never had any sleep. we wasted our money. should have stayed home
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
amy
"great service! Melissa (front desk) remember me."
very nice! clean room, good size room and good AC
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Great hotel, great price!"
Great hotel! Very nice room, fully updated and plenty of room for 2 adults & 2 kids. Nice staff, nice pool and they actually had the towel rack stocked! Plenty of other hotels I have stayed at never have this stocked. My only complaint was our room door seemed to stick a little but otherwise, we would definitely stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Boise Airport
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. We will be sure to pass the compliments along to our staff. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Boise!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Service Excellent"
We had a unique situation and the attendant went out of the way to help us. The stay was very enjoyable. Thanks for all the help given to us.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Edwin
"Great Boutique Hotel"
Excellent Hotel in all aspects. Would stay again. The rooms were large and comfotable which included an extra room with a couch and desk. It's conveniently located near the ariport. The staff were friendly and professional.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Servicer"
The reason I down-rated this hotel for service is in the fact that I was disappointed that there was no complementary breakfast. For the price of this hotel per night i felt ripped off. I should not have to pay for breakfast. There was also damage in the bathroom base and the toilet leaked. also in the exercise room, there were no towels.
Response by Holiday Inn Boise Airport
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you were disappointed that your room did not include breakfast. As a full-service Holiday Inn, we do not offer a continental breakfast like most other limited-service hotels do. Instead we have a full bar and restaurant that serve dinner, drinks, and breakfast. These meals are separate from the room cost. However, we do have a special package available to include breakfast for 2 adults for just a few dollars more. We hope you will try us out again on your next trip to Boise!
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Curt Booth
"Updated hotel close to the airport."
It was easy to get there. Visible from the airport exit.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
lori
"Nice big room"
We stayed one night. The front desk lady was awesome. I asked if I could buy some milk for my two toddlers and she went to get it for us and did not charge us. The room was big. There was a small sitting area and the the bedroom w two queen beds. I did not realize we were getting a suite. The shuttle to the airport was on time and was really easy.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Sara
"Excellent and comfortable"
Great room and service all around. Rooms were spacious and comfortable and the service was great. It is a very new hotel. Enjoyed the pool and workout facilities. Will definitely stay again. It does not come with breakfast but the service in the restaraunt was great.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Reserved 2 beds, got one"
I am sure this will be a case where Expedia blames the hotel and the hotel blames Expedia...I reserved a room with 2 beds for the evening of the fourth. I was traveling from Oregon to Boise and was expecting to arrive quite late, roll into bed, get up and make it the rest of the way home the next day. When I arrived at the hotel at 11pm with 3 kids in tow (9 and two 13 year-olds) , I checked in and got the key to a room with a king bed a a sofa sleeper that did not have sheets on it. I called the front desk, she said no problem, they will switch me to a different room that would be on the fourth floor. I sent the kids to the fourth floor while I went to retrieve the new key. Once in the lobby, I was told there were no other rooms with 2 beds. When I told her I reserved a room with two beds, she said it was actually reserved as a "any room availability". I ended u back in the room with the sofa sleeper-the two large 13 year olds slept there very uncomfortably. Beware when reserving--on line reservations are extremely easy to make but when hidden issues are at hand they could bite you later. Although the original web page clearly said two beds, this is what my confirmation said: Room Deluxe Includes: Full Breakfast Reserved for Joan Hevel 1 adult , 3 children Requests 2 beds, non-smoking room I also only received two breakfast tickets for the 4 of us....was too tired when I checked in to notice this until the next morning.
"Room was big."
Staff was very nice. I flew in for one day. The room was big and had a seperate couch and tv area which was nice. It also had a nice study area to do work in. Microwave and refrigerator in the room. Overall, it was a good hotel for the price.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014