All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here39 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10013, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Weekend get-a-away"
Hiltons are a great hotel to stay at. This one in particular in the Tribeca area was great! I couldn't have asked for a better location, walking distances to shopping and great restaurants. The room was clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
ELENI
Staff was all very nice
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Great new place in a changing neighborhood."
4 days, business trip , the staff was very helpful.
4 night business trip May 5, 2015
dane
"Great location, great price (for NYC)!"
Will definitely return to this hotel. Best location and the best price to stay for a weekend getaway vs Midtown.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Alejandro
"39 Avenue of Americas"
The staff made the price of the room per night worth while. The staff greeted us every morning with a smile and a few kind words. And after a hard day, we were greeted in the evenings with more smiles and a few more kind words.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location."
Great hotel in a great location. I could walk to Chinatown, Greenwich Village, SoHo. My only gripe is that I find the Hilton Garden Inn mattresses to be too soft in general, and this room was no exception.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great price, Room and Staff"
The price was excellent and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. My wife actually left her wedding band and ring at the hotel and and it was held for us and returned that evening.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Shareef
"adequate"
The hotel was adequate, clean simple room, like every hotel room you've ever been in. the view on to an air shaft left something to be desired
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Good location, good service, but don't park there"
Staff was super friendly. Room was a bit tight but didn't expect big rooms in Manhattan anyway. The immediate neighbourhood is a bit weird - very chic on 1 side; industrial (near Holland tunnel) on another side - but good selection of eateries very close by. I would have rated it even higher but we had a bit of drama with valet parking when we were checking out - the garage folks drove our car to the wrong hotel and it took 2 hours for us to get our car! the hotel staff apologized and comp'ed us parking fee to make it better, which is good service on their part but Please HGI use another garage from now on!
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"quite ok for family"
except for noise from a low floor room and some draft from the heating/cooling system (when not active) and a bit noisy when active we are very satisfied. The snacks they sell is expensive.
5 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Jan
"Great Experience"
Rooms surprisingly larger than expected. Clean and nice decor. Great value.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Easter in NY"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely consider staying there again.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Very small double beds.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Cozy and convenient in Tribeca"
Clean hotel. Rooms were a little small though, but no one goes to NY to spend all their time in a hotel. Good value.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Christian
"Awesome Hotel in NYC"
It was great, the location was close to basically everything. I just wish there was complimentary breakfast with the package I got !! But it was cheap , $16 breakfast buffet with options to order
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Great staff."
Hotel staff was very nice and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Issues with the heating system"
When I checked out the reviews, there was a lot of mention about the heating system, but I thought, we are only there one night, how bad could it be. Well it was bad. The original room was freezing. The staff said to turn up the thermostat and wait 10 minutes. After, 10 minutes, they said to continue to wait and the heat never came on. They explained that it is on a sensor system, so that it will only come on with movement. Finally, they switched our room and we did have heat, but it was loud and very dry, I woke up all stuffy. The location was great, right next to the subway. I would recommend to try it in non-winter months, so you do not have to deal with the heat issue.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Catherine
"First time at the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca"
First time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca. I would definitely stay again and recommend to others. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice Hotel, great location"
The staff at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"heater???"
Love the location and the staffs on from desks were super superb kind. However, the heater/air conditioner window unit was sooooo louò8d to the unbearable degree. I had to turn it off even in the heavy snow days of February. the duvet was very weird and not warm but that was a minor issue.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Top Notch Staff"
I recently returned from a stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca and I can honestly say that it was one of the best stays that I've ever had in NYC. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. What made it great was the staff. They were so personable, friendly, helpful. They went out of their way to make our stay great. I especially want to give a shout out to DaJuan and Steve who were funny and SO helpful! People make the difference and these two are tops! I will be back again on my next visit!
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Susie
"Conveniently located Hotel in Tribeca area of NYC"
We were greeted by a very welcoming and helpful staff. Breakfast was a delight with Angel's loving spirit of service.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Elisabeth
"Comfortable Neighborhood Stay"
Enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Staff was exceptionally accommodating and the room was comfortable and clean. Restaurant was a bit limited. But it was lively.
7 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Gretchen
"The price was good!"
Staff was kind enough and well above avarage. However facility is old and not cleaned well. The room was very dark and it was difficult to manage the temperature. The price was good though.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
wlfg
"Great staff, great service, great location"
I was visiting family and got stuck during the "blizzard of the century" the hotel staff were great in working with me.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2015
Rebecca
Great location and next to a main subway. Great staff.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
monique
"Great location in TriBeCa"
Perfect spot for our show at City Winery and, a good deal for NYC, super nice staff… rooms and amenities are just OK. Free coffee a plus.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Conni
"Would stay again!"
Enjoyed the view we had from our room! When we arrived and turned the TV on we had sound but no picture. I called the front desk and the sent someone up to fix it right away.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Trisha
"Nice place to stay"
I was pleased with the hotel. It met all my needs and had a very friendly staff.
4 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Marvin
"Decent hotel"
Convenient location, metro is right next to hotel and walking distance to soho shops. Only thing was our duvet cover had several pieces of hair on it making us think it was not cleaned. Bathroom clean and decent size.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Overall it was a great experience. Bed a little firm but was still comfortable. Very clean. Was able to find good free parking for the whole weekend.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Jelani
"Wonderfully located hotel, clean, nice staff"
Convenient location, literally next to subway line. Rooms decent sized for NYC, although I stayed twice, and my first room was larger than the second. Staff very helpful . Air handling system is noisy.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Welcoming hotel near the subway."
My daughter and I made quick trip to NYC over New Year's so she could visit a friend. I wanted a hotel in an new neighborhood (for me) so I could explore a new area; I also wanted something close to the subway. This hotel was perfect: lovely area, lovely hotel, and the subway was right outside the door. The staff were also great letting us stow our bags after check-out until we could catch our bus back home. Would definitely stay again!
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Melanie
"Rockstar staff."
The staff here is A+, and I mean every staff member we encountered--front desk, housekeeping, etc. The hotel us due some updates, and the bed was a little soft for my tastes. Location to subway and good eats was very awesome. Valet situation also awesome.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Rebecca
"Nice staff, not great location"
The staff were nice, est the front desk, at helping us find places to eat for breakfast and lunch, but we kept finding ourselves having to take 20-25$ cab rides to get to most of the things we wanted to see in NY so I wish I'd picked the Hilton Garden Inn closer to times square. If you want to be downtown in Soho, Tribeca, area its a fine hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"love Tribeca?"
Xmas weekend family trip. Great location within walking distance to multiple neighborhoods.use the A train! Friendly staff. We already booked another stay for 2015!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Estelle
"Great location, decent hotel"
It was a great location. Fair hotel. People were trying hard but perhaps not enough staff. Valet parking was clunky. Had the maintenance guy deal with our car. Super nice guy but not a valet
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"NYC"
We stayed here on Christmas night. The room was clean and comfortable. The only criticism was with the poor water pressure we had when taking a shower in the morning. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Christmas in NY"
We stayed at the hotel two nights and will definitely go back. It was clean and comfortable, in a great neighborhood. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Chain hotel in ideal location"
This is the fourth time we've stayed at this property. It always has excellent, welcoming and helpful foyer staff and really fast, efficient housekeeping. We know, and use, several restaurants, cafes and bars in the vicinity (after all, it is TriBeCa) and have never used the hotel's - but they seemed to be doing a brisk business over the Christmas period. With a subway stop outside the door and police and fire stations around the corner, it's tough to beat. One particular item my wife noticed on this trip was the superior quality of the mattress - she'd never slept as well all year. They got the manufacturer's name for us, too.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Keith
"A wonderful place to stay"
Hi, We were really happy we chose this hotel. At the heart of newyork, this is just next to the subway and all spots are just 1 or stops from here. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The staff was couteous too. Breakfast was healthy and delicious with lots of options. Points of improvement: Lunch and dinner can have food for veggies too. There were hardly any healthy items for vegetarian at lunch and were discussing about it. Overall a big thumbs up.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Rajesh Sharma
"Great hotel!"
Excellent service, polite and helpful staff, clean modern room, would highly recommend!
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great subway adjacent hotel"
Rooms are small, but that's to be expected in NYC. Great location, just buy a $30 7-day subway pass, and you can quickly get anywhere in the burroughs from the convenient metro station within 20 feet of the hotel entrance.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Overnight Business Trip"
I was in town on business for one night. So I did not have much time to evaluate the hotel. I will be staying with them once again on my next trip. Nice location and everyone was very friendly and helpful. I am sure they will get a number of top ratings on the second visit. I am glad that I found them through Hotels.com!
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"Very Pleased with Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca"
Very nice stay: Nice people. Comfortable and clean room. Vibrant neighborhood. Good restaurant/bar downstairs. Definitely will be back!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Clean and convenient hotel with good size rooms."
Great hotel, good sized rooms for NYC standards, clean, updated, and friendly/helpful staff.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Great stay, extremely friendly staff, and convenient location!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great staff. Great location. Ok room"
Room and bathroom was small but it's NYC. Comforter on the bed was a bit dirty but we just didn't use it. Front desk was great, very helpful and friendly. Subway is right outside the door (A,C,E).
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Great location, great staff, nice hotel. Overall, great value for money.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Sagi
Loved the location and access to so many places in Tribeca and the West Village.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014