All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
39 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10013, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Great little place"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There were a few minor hiccups, but the staff handled them quickly. The location is convenient to the A, C, and E lines. It is a small walk from Chinatown and Little Italy, one subway stop from One World Tower, and an easy trip from Midtown. It's very close to the Holland Tunnel, so it was easy to drive in and out of the city. It was a great combination of location and price. We would happily stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Rosemary
Very nice staff
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Tung
The concierge/doorman was amazing. He offered to watch our cargo van while we had lunch and I was waiting to check in. Front desk staff were also great. For me the location was ideal as I wanted to be close to my sons apartment and as it turned out, was also close to EVERY subway that you could need or want in NYC! It was also easy walk to SOHO, Tribeca, Little Italy and China Town.I walked everywhere!
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Mattresses need replacements."
Everything was wonderful but the beds/mattresses were old and hard with dips in it. Time for replacements!!!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Great location and Edwin is great!"
We had a fun trip the hotel is in a great neighborhood but it can be tricky understanding where you go for things. Edwin is your best guy for getting directions and restaurant recommendations. Friendly staff but hotel is lacking concierge service. Front desk staff did not seem confident with their knowledge of the area and was not able to help with statue of liberty ferry times or other tourist needs like subway routes or restaurant recommendations. They need someone to help you figure out where to go for sight seeing and to answer other tourist questions. Fantastic location great rooftop view and quiet rooms but you have to turn the mini fridge and air off to get real silence, otherwise they have a humming motor noise all night. Curtains were not blackout and did not have a track to close them which was strange there were only sheers and the room got bright first thing in the morning.
3 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Hilton"
I always enjoy the stay at the Hilton. The staff is always helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Beverly
"Excellent. Subway REALLY close!"
All good with very friendly staff. Subway entrance is 30 feet from hotel entrance.
4 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Vinicius
The front desk employees were very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice Days. Horrible Nights."
Great staff. Great location. Great access to the subway. Not only does the Blue line run right under the hotel but a short walk east on Canal takes you to the Yellow line. Room larger than expected and clean. Beds were horrible! Never had a decent nights sleep. Shower was incredible. The family and I took long extended showers to offset a restless night of sleeping. We took a cab from LaGuardia for $40 plus tip. Paid $55 for car service since we had a very early flight out in the morning.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Stanley
"Comfortable and affordable stay"
Accessible, clean, great staff, comfy, felt safe. Everything you could want. Edwin was very hospitable as well.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
Ashley
"Short stay"
The staff is amazing and helpful with all of our needs. Great location. A little tough to get to with a car but helpful with directions when we called. Need to add info on website that parking is valet only and to pull in front (if there is space). We parked in the alley while one ran in to get assistance. Easy walk to Little Italy. Highly recommend.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Morag
"Awesome stay! Wish we could of stayed longer"
Last minute decision, but we'll be back. Amazing location, comfortable, clean great hotel. Staff made it though everyone was awesome, fun and super helpful. It's been a long time since we have experienced such exceptional customer service. Thank you thank you. Will stay here the next time we're in New York.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Gaya
"No customer service"
front desk was extremely rude and unhelpful
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Nice Tribeca location"
The bathtub was very dirty when I arrived but the front desk clerk was nice enough to let me check in early. One white blanket had fuzzies on it while the other was perfectly clean so I slept in that one. Overall a nice stay so 4/5 stars.
1 night trip May 29, 2015
Terri
"Close to perfect!"
The Good: clean, location, big rooms for nyc friendly staff:) The Bad: mattress to soft for me and I could hear conversations from people in hallway, walls and or door too thin:(
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
marisa
"Loved It!"
Great location!
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Tyeasha
"Um, kinda dodgy"
Stained sheets always gross me out. Deadbolt wouldn't lock on door. Lots of running and noise in hallways. Elevators very slow. Hotel seems on the verge of running downhill.
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Weekend get-a-away"
Hiltons are a great hotel to stay at. This one in particular in the Tribeca area was great! I couldn't have asked for a better location, walking distances to shopping and great restaurants. The room was clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
ELENI
Staff was all very nice
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Great new place in a changing neighborhood."
4 days, business trip , the staff was very helpful.
4 night business trip May 5, 2015
dane
"Great location, great price (for NYC)!"
Will definitely return to this hotel. Best location and the best price to stay for a weekend getaway vs Midtown.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Alejandro
"39 Avenue of Americas"
The staff made the price of the room per night worth while. The staff greeted us every morning with a smile and a few kind words. And after a hard day, we were greeted in the evenings with more smiles and a few more kind words.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location."
Great hotel in a great location. I could walk to Chinatown, Greenwich Village, SoHo. My only gripe is that I find the Hilton Garden Inn mattresses to be too soft in general, and this room was no exception.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Tribeca Hilton Garden."
My wife and I were taking a few days to visit one of our favorite cities. Usually we stay Midtown, but we had plans for Brooklyn and the downtown area. We flew in to Newark because it was the only nonstop available. It was an easy trip to the Air Train to Penn Station, then the A train to the Canal station. The Canal station has a street entry less than 100 feet from the hotel front door. We never ate there so I can't comment regarding the food. We didn't use the gym. I ventured in to the business room, only one puter but we really didn't need it. The desk people were wonderful, including printing out our departure boarding passes. The lobby was minimalist but they did have coffee and hot water for tea. In addition to the ACE subway station, nearby were the 1,2,3 and the N,R and Q. As far as the room goes, very nice. We have stayed in some really tiny rooms in midtown. This one was more of what I might have expected in a moderately sized city. I would just say it was quiet enough, clean enough and more than adequate. Even the art was not bad, including the ubiquitous photo of the Brooklyn bridge. As for the neighborhood, it is technically in Tribeca but only because it was on the southside of Canal. Travelling towards downtown, Chinatown, rather gritty. Travelling north into Soho the walk was extremely pleasant with restaurants and shops. In the immediate neighborhood not much sans the Tribeca Film Theater, ironically we were there during the fest.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Great price, Room and Staff"
The price was excellent and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. My wife actually left her wedding band and ring at the hotel and and it was held for us and returned that evening.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Shareef
"adequate"
The hotel was adequate, clean simple room, like every hotel room you've ever been in. the view on to an air shaft left something to be desired
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great spot"
Quick walk to shopping in soho and east village. Expedia needs to fix this I tint let me write a short review so now I'm wasting time typing this.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Good location, good service, but don't park there"
Staff was super friendly. Room was a bit tight but didn't expect big rooms in Manhattan anyway. The immediate neighbourhood is a bit weird - very chic on 1 side; industrial (near Holland tunnel) on another side - but good selection of eateries very close by. I would have rated it even higher but we had a bit of drama with valet parking when we were checking out - the garage folks drove our car to the wrong hotel and it took 2 hours for us to get our car! the hotel staff apologized and comp'ed us parking fee to make it better, which is good service on their part but Please HGI use another garage from now on!
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Good location. Subway is right outside the door. Good clean basic hotel at a reasonable price
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Thin walls and noisy street but great location. Room service was non existant (calls never picked up) and exercise facilities were deeply lacking. Otherwise a clean and safe experience.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Excellent location, not too noisy part of town"
genuinely friendly and helpful staff, clean hotel, nice restaurant, gracious hosts in the restaurant, my children and I were glad to return to the quiet of this hotel after site-seeing. I have no complaints, none at all.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Maureen
"quite ok for family"
except for noise from a low floor room and some draft from the heating/cooling system (when not active) and a bit noisy when active we are very satisfied. The snacks they sell is expensive.
5 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Jan
"Great Experience"
Rooms surprisingly larger than expected. Clean and nice decor. Great value.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Easter in NY"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely consider staying there again.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Very small double beds.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great room size, location, and friendly staff!"
This was our first time staying down in soho/tribeca, and it was great. The hotel location is 2 blocks from Chinatown, 5 or 6 to Little Italy, and about 15 (short) blocks to the 9/11 Memorial/WTC site. There are TWO different subway lines on the same block as the hotel, and plenty of cabs out the front door. Staff was very friendly and provided great service. The rooms were above average size for NYC, and spotless. You might hear some street noise, but only the occasional horn or fire truck. There are plenty of restaurants and shops right around the hotel.
Paula
"Cozy and convenient in Tribeca"
Clean hotel. Rooms were a little small though, but no one goes to NY to spend all their time in a hotel. Good value.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Christian
"Hotel of choice!"
This is the second time we have stayed here when traveling to NYC! Again, we could not be more than happy with our stay! The staff was incredibly nice! Our room was ready before check in! There is wonderful access to the subway! Cannot say enough positives :-)
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
MB
"Awesome Hotel in NYC"
It was great, the location was close to basically everything. I just wish there was complimentary breakfast with the package I got !! But it was cheap , $16 breakfast buffet with options to order
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Great staff."
Hotel staff was very nice and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Issues with the heating system"
When I checked out the reviews, there was a lot of mention about the heating system, but I thought, we are only there one night, how bad could it be. Well it was bad. The original room was freezing. The staff said to turn up the thermostat and wait 10 minutes. After, 10 minutes, they said to continue to wait and the heat never came on. They explained that it is on a sensor system, so that it will only come on with movement. Finally, they switched our room and we did have heat, but it was loud and very dry, I woke up all stuffy. The location was great, right next to the subway. I would recommend to try it in non-winter months, so you do not have to deal with the heat issue.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Catherine
I had a wonderful stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"First time at the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca"
First time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca. I would definitely stay again and recommend to others. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice Hotel, great location"
The staff at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"great location,nice hotel"
we recentlyonly stayed one night at this soho/tribeca note and we were very pleased. staff extremely courteous and helpful. Breakfast is served starting at 6 for a reasonable price. The only issue was the toilet wasn't clean properly and the sheets were well worn(yellowish stains on them). Everthing else was cleaned and fine. you can't beat the location right around the corner from who shopping, 10 mins cab ribs to meatpacking, right near the entrance to the holland tunnel. overall we would come back.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"heater???"
Love the location and the staffs on from desks were super superb kind. However, the heater/air conditioner window unit was sooooo louò8d to the unbearable degree. I had to turn it off even in the heavy snow days of February. the duvet was very weird and not warm but that was a minor issue.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice clean hotel."
Front desk staff were very friendly, fast and helpful.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
alicia
"Top Notch Staff"
I recently returned from a stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca and I can honestly say that it was one of the best stays that I've ever had in NYC. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. What made it great was the staff. They were so personable, friendly, helpful. They went out of their way to make our stay great. I especially want to give a shout out to DaJuan and Steve who were funny and SO helpful! People make the difference and these two are tops! I will be back again on my next visit!
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Susie
"Conveniently located Hotel in Tribeca area of NYC"
We were greeted by a very welcoming and helpful staff. Breakfast was a delight with Angel's loving spirit of service.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Elisabeth
"Comfortable Neighborhood Stay"
Enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Staff was exceptionally accommodating and the room was comfortable and clean. Restaurant was a bit limited. But it was lively.
7 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015