All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
39 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10013, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Delicious food
    Good internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Room is all right
"My night downtown"
Excellent place for my downtown activities
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
"Great staff. Miserable air mattress beds"
Incredible staff. Worst beds ever! Wish I could stay there again, but my back won't let me
8 night trip with friends Jan 6, 2016
Very pleased great staff
3 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
Anel
"tribeca hilton"
the HVAC was loud the staff doesn't know when the attached bar closes
2 night trip Jan 7, 2016
"3rd floor or higher might be better"
Not sure if this is normal, but they take out $50 per night as security vs just having my card on file... Which for 9 nights ended up a big chunk of change although temporary.
9 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
"Great family trip to New York"
The location of this hotel is excellent. The blue subway line is steps outside the front door and provides quick transportation to the main landmarks and tourist attractions. Also the hotel is a short walk to Little Italy and Chinatown where you have multiple restaurant options. We highly reccomend dinner at Saluggi's (just 2 blocks away)...great service and food. Our room was very comfortable and quiet...no complaints. Edwin the doorman is very friendly and helpful.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Anna
"Amazing hotel in great location!"
Rooms are a good size for NYC. Our daughters had a corner room with two queen beds which was huge by new york standards Subway is right outside hotel! 15 minute walk to Freedom Tower 5 minute walk to soho Excellent location My new hotel in new york!
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Nicole
"Great!"
The Hotel was great. I was only there for two days, and I did not ask for room service. The water pressure in the shower felt amazing, I had plenty of towels and amenities to last me while I was there. I had business in other neighborhoods so I can't vouch for what's immediately around the hotel. Also not use to parking in New York, but it cost $60/night to use hotel parking. It was a great hotel to crash in while being out all night. No complaints at all.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2015
Samantha
"Best hotel in Soho"
Loved it. The location was fantastic. Loved being steps away from the Subway, China Town, and Little Italy. Loved the bar and grill located in the hotel.
6 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2015
Debbie
"Great convenient hotel!"
We enjoyed the area where the hotel was located. It was a decent walk to SoHo but the weather was great and we enjoy taking in the energy the city has to offer. When visiting NYC we usually stay in Mid-town so this was a departure from where we usually stay but it was perfect and exactly the type of visit we wanted to NYC.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Our new hotel destination in NYC!"
I was quite surprised and very pleased. My children and I stayed at the Hilton Garden in Baltimore Harbor - and, although the staff was pleasant, the hotel was very tired... but this was a great size, with very comfortable, modern and ultra-clean appointments. We usually stay at a hotel on 30th street - which was booked. So...now? I am sure I will be back to the Hilton Garden Tribeca.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"SoHo weekend"
We walked all over Tribeca and SoHo--saw a great documentary at the Independent Film Channel Theater. Valet parking was very expensive $60 a night. We walked by several self-park places that were more in the range of $20 a night and we will use those next trip!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
melissa
"Great place to stay in Soho"
Just totally awesome.
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Adam
The only problem with the hotel was for 2 days we did not have hot water in the shower. The last day they fixed it. The hotel gave a $50.00 discount for each night there was no hot water.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
It was a great stay. Staff was friendly and very helpful! Room was clean. It was close to the subway - very convenient for most sight seeing! I have no complaints.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
"A Great Place Away From The Busyness"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. I'm going to stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
tylor
"Convenience at its finest"
A great stay plan on returning very soon
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Travis
"great location and great staff"
We are from Cali and didn't know NYC very well. We went for a week long academy and this hotel was perfect. The staff was very helpful. The room was clean and comfy. I called the front desk for a feminine product and they didn't have any and everywhere around was closed at that time. The front desk had some delivered to my room with in 30minutes. They are better than the 3.5 stars they are given. Thank you!
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Trina
"OK hotel in great location"
We enjoyed the location of the hotel. Plenty of bars, restaurants, and shopping opportunities within walking distance. Our room was clean and the quality and standard were in line with expectations from past NYC experiences. The only two negative points I would mention were the noisy AC/Heating unit in our room, as well as the considerable noise from the street below.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Not the experience I expected"
We checked in late (after calling ahead weeks before to alert them) and were placed in a room that was not what we paid for. It was terrible. The lock on the door didn't work. The thin sheer curtains didn't block out the street lights (we were at street level) and every time the AC/fan came on the curtains blew up. The room was in general disrepair. The mattress quality was terrible. In the end, the hotel manager did the right thing and allowed me to check out early. Still, I was very disappointed given the supposed legitimate positive reviews.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
the place was great and so was the location. outstanding convenience to the train and Baked, our favorite bakery. only criticism was the bedding. blankets/comforter was thin. otherwise, lovely time.
4 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
"Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca"
Great value for NYC prices, great location for the center of Tribeca, hotel is in nice condition with a good bar and restaurant adjacent, friendly staff and subway a minute walk away. Would certainly stay here again if we come back to Tribeca.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Amenities!! <3"
Was here on business and NYC is always hard to find a good room for a decent price. I loved this hotel because I had a microwave, coffee maker, and fridge in the room, which is unheard of in NYC. Very comfortable and roomy but not particularly glamorous if that's what you are looking for. I highly recommend
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
Emmy
The hotel is well located in Tribecca, within walking distance to SOHO, Little Italy, Chinatown, and NOHO. The subway stop is directly in front of the hotel. It was easy to travel to the Whitney museum, High Line, and other places in or near Chelsea, as well as to Penn Station. The room was clean and quiet. The beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Easy one night stay"
Good location and hotel
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Nice hotel, but problem with parking. Valley Parking price is unreasonable - $45 It makes cost of stay too expensive.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Maxim
"We'll stay again!"
The hotel staff is extremely helpful and courteous. The room size is a little small but then, the price is very reasonable for Manhattan. The location worked well for us as both SOHO and Tribeca are great neighborhoods. We'll most likely choose to stay there in the future. But one comment, the hotel advertizes the rooms sleep 4 when actually they sleep two - two full size beds that tend to sag a bit in the middle. Still a comfortable sleep.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Ann
"Great Hotel, Very Comfortable Stay!"
My family and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel, nice room, great location,great service. Would highly recommend it to others. We plan to stay here again on our next visit to New York
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
JO ANN
"Great location for a hotel"
Absolutely great place to stay at the trendy neigborhood in New York with friendly and helpful staff; but those factors might not compensate for the absence of a few amenities that are important for some travellers. The bathroom in our room had leaky faucet but overall functional; and the double beds in otherwise a quite large room were too small for families. Instead of getting good rest, we ended up having restless sleeps on the cramped beds the four days we were at the hotel. There is no self service laundry facility for guests which is an inconvenience for longer stay. But the location of the hotel is a major plus should you prefer staying at Tribeca.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Sri
"Tribecca Hotel"
Worked on rooftop garden on the hottest day of the summer. It was a pleasure to go right into my clean air conditioned room and rake a shower. Had the breakfast buffet with the guys b4 going back to work.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
michael
Great service, easy location, clean and comfortable room
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
"Great hotel right above the subway"
We stayed here for a week. The hotel was always clean, staff always friendly, and great amenities. Subway access was right outside, restaurant had great food, and I loved the business area with free printing access. Located in great neighborhood with pharmacy and groceries right across the street. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Jeana
We enjoy our stay Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca. The price of the room was very reasonable.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Solid choice in Tribeca/SoHo"
good tribeca/soho location and decent amenities. The gym is okay at best but the staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and good sized for NYC standards.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Very Nice hotel in the away from tourist."
No Comment for now, Unfortunately, we can't post reviews that include room rates, insults or profanity, personal details, website addresses or phone numbers
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Jose
"Our usual NYC base"
Staff are very friendly and helpful. Great location and very easy to get uptown.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Great little place"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There were a few minor hiccups, but the staff handled them quickly. The location is convenient to the A, C, and E lines. It is a small walk from Chinatown and Little Italy, one subway stop from One World Tower, and an easy trip from Midtown. It's very close to the Holland Tunnel, so it was easy to drive in and out of the city. It was a great combination of location and price. We would happily stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Rosemary
"Nice hotel in Tribeca"
Easily accessible by car. It was nice they had valet, which was only $65 for 24 hrs. The room was fine. Nothing fancy. Comfortable and clean. Hotel is small so not a lot of noise from other rooms. Great bar next door, but a little expensive compared to some of the bars in the vacinity, but a more upscale feel. Good food within walking distance also and the A,C,E trains are right outside.
Ashley
Excellent, thoughtful staff, helpful with subway advice, & getting a taxi
tourist from Oh
"Nice hotel, good for a fist visit to NYC"
The hotel is clean and confortable, close to Little Italy, Chinatown, Soho and Downtown Manhattan. Over a subway stop!
familia
Very nice staff
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Tung
"Close to subway. beautiful staff"
Staff wonderful. Clean and comfortable. Not the Ritz, but very good for the price. Close to Subway.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
The concierge/doorman was amazing. He offered to watch our cargo van while we had lunch and I was waiting to check in. Front desk staff were also great. For me the location was ideal as I wanted to be close to my sons apartment and as it turned out, was also close to EVERY subway that you could need or want in NYC! It was also easy walk to SOHO, Tribeca, Little Italy and China Town.I walked everywhere!
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Mattresses need replacements."
Everything was wonderful but the beds/mattresses were old and hard with dips in it. Time for replacements!!!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Great location and Edwin is great!"
We had a fun trip the hotel is in a great neighborhood but it can be tricky understanding where you go for things. Edwin is your best guy for getting directions and restaurant recommendations. Friendly staff but hotel is lacking concierge service. Front desk staff did not seem confident with their knowledge of the area and was not able to help with statue of liberty ferry times or other tourist needs like subway routes or restaurant recommendations. They need someone to help you figure out where to go for sight seeing and to answer other tourist questions. Fantastic location great rooftop view and quiet rooms but you have to turn the mini fridge and air off to get real silence, otherwise they have a humming motor noise all night. Curtains were not blackout and did not have a track to close them which was strange there were only sheers and the room got bright first thing in the morning.
3 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Hilton"
I always enjoy the stay at the Hilton. The staff is always helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Beverly
"Excellent. Subway REALLY close!"
All good with very friendly staff. Subway entrance is 30 feet from hotel entrance.
4 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Vinicius
"Great find!"
Our television did not work the entire stay. The staff were very courteous and made up for it with their excellent customer service.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Mo
The front desk employees were very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice Days. Horrible Nights."
Great staff. Great location. Great access to the subway. Not only does the Blue line run right under the hotel but a short walk east on Canal takes you to the Yellow line. Room larger than expected and clean. Beds were horrible! Never had a decent nights sleep. Shower was incredible. The family and I took long extended showers to offset a restless night of sleeping. We took a cab from LaGuardia for $40 plus tip. Paid $55 for car service since we had a very early flight out in the morning.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015