All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here39 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10013, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Loved the location and access to so many places in Tribeca and the West Village.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great service"
It was a quick weekend getaway with my boyfriend. There was a little mishap on my part with the payment method but they didn't let that bother them and still accommodated us to the best of their ability. We had to stay in 2 different rooms but both were beautiful and clean and they even threw in a complimentary breakfast because of the mishap. I would stay again!
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
britanny
"Good times in NYC"
Really great neighborhood in Tribeca, close to SOHO. I do prefer to stay in less touristy areas when I travel that aren't the typical tourist locales. Good transportation to get to anywhere in NY with subway entrance right out the door on the right. Lot's of good restaurants close by, try Saluggi's for an easy pizza (and good) to go and bring back to the hotel to relax. (or stay in the restaurant because they are super friendly and a nice place to hang out, very casual) Went to Little Italy for another great pizza at Lombardi's. (my favorite slice) Got a week long pass for subway ($30) for everyone in our family (two adults and older teen and twenty-something). Good value for transportation to buy the weeklong subway pass.
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Allison
"Great location - close to WTC"
Nice hotel - Very pleased with price in relation to others in the area and NYC for that matter. Subway entrance is right outside the hotel entrance. Great restaurant AOA onsite. Great food and several big screen TV's for sports. The location is fantastic - away from the hustle and bustle of Times Square, means it's quiet, yet Time Square is a Subway ride away. Very convenient to the World trade Center and surrounding 9/11 Memorial and 9/11 Museum - a must see. 5 mins from great shops on Broadway. Within walking distance to Little Italy and Chinatown.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Great deal for Soho/Tribeca!"
Close to Soho shopping, as well as great restaurants nearby, the rooms were very clean and staff friendly and professional. Nothing fancy, but just right and exactly what I wanted. I would definitely stay there again when I'm in the city.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Cute, but at times loud."
I only stayed one night, but over it was a decent stay. My only complaint is that even though my door was closed, I could hear people speaking and doors closing, so it woke me up quite a few times. I think its time to renovate the doors, so they don't slam shut. I do love the location, it's in a small neighborhood and super easy to get around because the trains are around the corner.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Jackie
"This place is a NY secret"
This is our secret hotel for visiting New York. We love getting around on the subway and its location is well suited. Now that Tribeca is coming around on its own there are great restaurants and amenities nearby.
4 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"A bit too pricey for the value"
The Hilton Garden Inn Tribecca is a very nice hotel in a good location in NYC. Pros: Very friendly and helpful staff Hotel is newer, clean and in good shape There is an A,C,E subway stop right outside the door Cons: I paid almost as much for this hotel as many I have stayed in in the Times Square area The heat worked very strangely (maybe it's me.). It was cold outside when we were there. If you set the room on 72 degrees, it would eventually get there. However, the air coming out if the heating unit always felt like the air conditioner was on. Supposedly the firmness of the beds could be adjusted, but we could,n't seem to find the right setting. Each bed has a sheet and a thick quilt-type cover. It is great when you first get into bed (because of the cold air coming out of the heater) but you end up sweeting, then freezing throughout the night. Overall, I can recommend, but not strongly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice neighborhood, but dirty rooms"
Customer service representative where very helpful and polite, but my room was filthy dirty towel was left on the bathroom counter strands of long black hair on bathroom floor , bathtub was dirty, and the hotel lobby bathrooms where gross , neighborhood was just right , but I won't stay there again when I mentioned the issues above at check out I didn't get a response, I won't stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great Location!! Great Price"
Perfect for the local NYer experience. Neighborhood bars and restaurants...No tourists packing the streets. Great for people really wanting to see NY/Tribeca for what it is!!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Perfect!"
Great location, amazing staff, will def go back!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good hotel with excellent service!"
Very enjoyable stay. Subway access right out side the entrance.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
jen
"everything was great!"
The hotel is in a great location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was lovely.
Danielle
Convenient location. First class staff. We'll appointed and functional rooms. I will plan my next visit to NYC with this hotel in mind.
steve
"Highly recommended"
Very convenient location with access to subway just next to the entrance to the hotel; very friendly staff at front desk; very comfortable mattress.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Convenient and friendly"
Convenient location, the subway is right outside and the neighborhood provides plenty of restaurants and shops. Clean and comfortable rooms; and friendly staff. Would recommend for business and leisure trips.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Martina
This was my second time stay. Great location! The staff was very kind to change my room as I wanted the bath tub in the bathroom. The reason why one star is missing is because my room was just above the restaurant & it was noisy due to Friday night... I guess it can't be helped,,,
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
katie7
"Given the wrong room"
I was very disappointed because the hotel gave me a room that was less desirable than the one I booked. When I questioned them, they just said they were oversold in the type of room I booked. They why did they accept my request when I booked it?
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Just wonderful!"
We LOVED this place. We live in NYC but took a weekend mini vacation here. When I checked in I had some requests - higher floor, quiet as possible. They changed our original room and gave us the perfect corner room with a view - high enough from the traffic to be quiet and restful. The room was great. A very decent size by NYC standards and very comfy and clean. The huge restaurant/bar right off the lobby made a great place to just run down to and grab a bite to eat without having to worry about a coat and an umbrella on the chilly rainy night we were there. Was also useful when we found ourselves hungry at 11:30pm - the bar serves fantastic thin crust pizza until late. The staff were all warm and friendly. Anything we asked for, they were right on it with a smile. When we checked out we asked to check our bags so we could go have dim sum in chinatown. Edwin was so great and cheery about it that what normally would've been a brief exchange of "Can you hang on to our luggage for a few hours", turned into a very pleasant conversation about alternative dim sum places, he knew the place we were going and offered helpful advice. His cheerful mood and friendly smile are infectious - and we started out on our dim sum quest in an even better mood!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Fun girls get away"
The hotel was perfect for what we needed. We could get on ybr train easily and had a lot of convenient places to eat. I would stay again. The staff was stellar. Having a keurig in the room was awesome.
4 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Valerie
"clean comfortable convenience and friendly"
Great location. Great service. Comfortable rooms. Outstanding price. Not much more to say.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Kathleen
"Great value and great location."
This will be our new go-to hotel in NYC. For what is it, you can't beat the price and the fact that it's literally on the ACE line is a real bonus - you can walk or take the subway to just about anywhere in the City. It's walking distance to the Village, Chinatown and Tribeca. The neighborhood is relatively quiet but it's near the entrance to the Holland Tunnel, so if you drive plan plenty of time for leaving the City. The hotel is smallish and somewhat "boutique-ish". The staff is friendly, warm and helpful, the rooms are relatively spacious and clean and the restaurant adjacent the lobby is actually pretty good. This is a perfect place if you just want to get away for the weekend when the rates are usually 40% to 60% off the standard room rate. We'll definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Good stay"
Very nice hotel, staff is super froendly, rooms are clean. Nothing bad to say!
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Natalia
It was the easirpest check in I've ever had at a hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and was helpful.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Very friendly staff
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Shams
"Nice and comfortable"
Accomodated a very early check in which was very nice of them, because our flight landed early. Friendly staff- easy hotel stay. Great locations.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
sameul
"Not up to Tribeca speed"
Would not stay there again. My bed had a deep concave in the middle of it and it was like sleeping on an air mattress that was running out of air. UGH. Woke up to lovely lower back pain, thanks to the bed. Carpet in the room was old and worn -- it's time for new carpets. Bathroom, surprisingly, was new, up to date, and spotless.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
We had a great stay. Staff very nice
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Stayed here overnight. Reasonably close to the subway and a decent hotel for the price. It was nothing special, but it was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"A good choice"
The staff were incredibly hospitable, helpful and professional. The rooms were nothing great but clean and comfortable. Great location!
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
This was a very accessible and nice hotel to stay at. The staff were friendly and helpful, check in was available earlier than expected, bag storage and taxi service was useful, and the room was very spacious and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Friendly and Helpful Staff"
Nice and clean hotel. Decent restaurant attached. Great local bars and restaurants close by. Walking distance (12 blocks) to all the sites you'd want to see in that section of Manhattan. The staff was always greeting you with a smile and they were very knowledgeable and knew of great places to try close by that met our specific requests. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Down by the river, in a van"
Attended an event at Pier26 over the weekend with a Sprinter van. The hotel's valet service was able to park the van safely without issues at a fair price. Overall experience was excellent.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great Staff and Awesome Location"
Loved this hotel and the location was walking distance to all our favorite shops and restaurants in SOHO. Very clean and an amazing staff….very kid friendly. Room was spacious and even accommodated our double stroller. Loved everything about it!!!
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
This hotel is in a great location being close to soho shopping, Washington square, little Italy... Etc. The subway is also real close by. They have coffee and tea in the lobby all day, the rooms are very clean and spacious. No problems at all!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
georgeann
"Driving"
If you're driving into the city, this Tribeca location is a little tricky during the week. Traffic from the tunnel and bridge and no street parking during the day. I paid $42 for 24 hour parking off Canal St. If you're using public transportation you'll be pleased with this location.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
SB
"Staff is amazing !!!!!"
Excellent location !! Lovely lobby !! But the staff was great and very helpful .. I even left my shirt in the closet and they mailed it back to me ... Thank you guys.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Very disappointed for a Hilton property."
Management very unfriendly. Especially night staff.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca"
This is a pretty convenient location to use as a base to explore TriBeCa, SoHo, Washington square. etc. It's within walking distance of numerous really great bars and restaurants, and about 5 minutes from Top Shop, H&M and similar shopping meccas for teens. The restauarant attached to the lobby is good-good food, a dozen beers on tap, and multiple screens to watch your favorite game. The gym is adequately equipped, but the ceiling is low and the air circulation is poor. My biggest complaint is that parking is horrendous. There is no street parking nearby, and the valet parking is $65 per night, and takes 45 minutes to retrieve your car. Leave the car at home if you can. Overall, a reasonably good hotel, but for the money, you might do better to stay uptown
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Surprisingly nice!"
In general, I like Hilton Garden Inn properties, but didnt know what to expect from a HGI in NYC. It was a great stay in a great location for a great pice.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Brad
Convenient location, clean and spacious room. I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Hotel location and confortable rooms
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Alicia
"The Front Dest Was Amazing"
I stayed here on September 13th & 14th for my daughter's wedding. The front desk staff were amazing! So helpful in everyway. I would highly recommend this hotel!
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Clare
"Fantastic staff, big rooms and convenient location"
We got this place when our Air bnb fell through and had a great stay!! Keurig in the room, great restaurant and pub attached and subway was right outside the door! Staff were over the top friendly and helpful!!
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Gem of Hotel"
Gem of a Hotel in the Tribeca area everything was just great the staff the hotel everything!!! all I can say negative about hotel is the rooms are small but again it is New York City where all rooms are very small will recommend to all friends and family
14 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Daniel McCarthy
"Hotel in New York City."
We spent one night at the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca in New York City. The room was small but clean. The air conditioning was hard to regulate. It was either too cold or not cold enough. I was not able to adjust the shower head since it was too high for me to reach.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Living The Dream"
We were greeted warmly with friendly smiles. Everyone at the Hotel was very kind. Great stay
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Amy & Frank
"Great location good size double room"
Most of the staff was courteous and helpful. Fantastic location. Good sized room. Nice mini shop in lobby.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Staff was great! Rooms were great! Would recommend to anyone!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great place to stay in NYC!"
We stayed here for about a week. Reasons why its good: Great location! The A, C, and E lines are available from literally in front of the hotel. Plus, near China town and Soho. Safe. They say NYC is the safest city in the US now, but still, there is a police station near by and there is plenty of presence to make you feel safe Clean. The rooms are clean with all the needed amenities (fridge and microwave too). Only minor issue was at times we would get back to our room at 3pm to rest and the cleaning staff was just getting around to cleaning our room. Comfortable. The beds come with the ability to adjust firmness so you can customize to your needs. I recommend the "Tribeca view," it was great to be able to see a bit of NYC at night and when it was raining.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014