All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
39 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10013, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Great staff, great service, great location"
I was visiting family and got stuck during the "blizzard of the century" the hotel staff were great in working with me.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2015
Rebecca
Great location and next to a main subway. Great staff.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
monique
"Great location in TriBeCa"
Perfect spot for our show at City Winery and, a good deal for NYC, super nice staff… rooms and amenities are just OK. Free coffee a plus.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Conni
"Would stay again!"
Enjoyed the view we had from our room! When we arrived and turned the TV on we had sound but no picture. I called the front desk and the sent someone up to fix it right away.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Trisha
"Nice place to stay"
I was pleased with the hotel. It met all my needs and had a very friendly staff.
4 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Marvin
"Decent hotel"
Convenient location, metro is right next to hotel and walking distance to soho shops. Only thing was our duvet cover had several pieces of hair on it making us think it was not cleaned. Bathroom clean and decent size.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Overall it was a great experience. Bed a little firm but was still comfortable. Very clean. Was able to find good free parking for the whole weekend.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Jelani
"Wonderfully located hotel, clean, nice staff"
Convenient location, literally next to subway line. Rooms decent sized for NYC, although I stayed twice, and my first room was larger than the second. Staff very helpful . Air handling system is noisy.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Welcoming hotel near the subway."
My daughter and I made quick trip to NYC over New Year's so she could visit a friend. I wanted a hotel in an new neighborhood (for me) so I could explore a new area; I also wanted something close to the subway. This hotel was perfect: lovely area, lovely hotel, and the subway was right outside the door. The staff were also great letting us stow our bags after check-out until we could catch our bus back home. Would definitely stay again!
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Melanie
"Rockstar staff."
The staff here is A+, and I mean every staff member we encountered--front desk, housekeeping, etc. The hotel us due some updates, and the bed was a little soft for my tastes. Location to subway and good eats was very awesome. Valet situation also awesome.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Rebecca
"Nice staff, not great location"
The staff were nice, est the front desk, at helping us find places to eat for breakfast and lunch, but we kept finding ourselves having to take 20-25$ cab rides to get to most of the things we wanted to see in NY so I wish I'd picked the Hilton Garden Inn closer to times square. If you want to be downtown in Soho, Tribeca, area its a fine hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"love Tribeca?"
Xmas weekend family trip. Great location within walking distance to multiple neighborhoods.use the A train! Friendly staff. We already booked another stay for 2015!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Estelle
"Great location, decent hotel"
It was a great location. Fair hotel. People were trying hard but perhaps not enough staff. Valet parking was clunky. Had the maintenance guy deal with our car. Super nice guy but not a valet
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"NYC"
We stayed here on Christmas night. The room was clean and comfortable. The only criticism was with the poor water pressure we had when taking a shower in the morning. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Christmas in NY"
We stayed at the hotel two nights and will definitely go back. It was clean and comfortable, in a great neighborhood. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Chain hotel in ideal location"
This is the fourth time we've stayed at this property. It always has excellent, welcoming and helpful foyer staff and really fast, efficient housekeeping. We know, and use, several restaurants, cafes and bars in the vicinity (after all, it is TriBeCa) and have never used the hotel's - but they seemed to be doing a brisk business over the Christmas period. With a subway stop outside the door and police and fire stations around the corner, it's tough to beat. One particular item my wife noticed on this trip was the superior quality of the mattress - she'd never slept as well all year. They got the manufacturer's name for us, too.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Keith
"A wonderful place to stay"
Hi, We were really happy we chose this hotel. At the heart of newyork, this is just next to the subway and all spots are just 1 or stops from here. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The staff was couteous too. Breakfast was healthy and delicious with lots of options. Points of improvement: Lunch and dinner can have food for veggies too. There were hardly any healthy items for vegetarian at lunch and were discussing about it. Overall a big thumbs up.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Rajesh Sharma
"Great hotel!"
Excellent service, polite and helpful staff, clean modern room, would highly recommend!
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great subway adjacent hotel"
Rooms are small, but that's to be expected in NYC. Great location, just buy a $30 7-day subway pass, and you can quickly get anywhere in the burroughs from the convenient metro station within 20 feet of the hotel entrance.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
holly
"Overnight Business Trip"
I was in town on business for one night. So I did not have much time to evaluate the hotel. I will be staying with them once again on my next trip. Nice location and everyone was very friendly and helpful. I am sure they will get a number of top ratings on the second visit. I am glad that I found them through Hotels.com!
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"Very Pleased with Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca"
Very nice stay: Nice people. Comfortable and clean room. Vibrant neighborhood. Good restaurant/bar downstairs. Definitely will be back!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Clean and convenient hotel with good size rooms."
Great hotel, good sized rooms for NYC standards, clean, updated, and friendly/helpful staff.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Great stay, extremely friendly staff, and convenient location!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great staff. Great location. Ok room"
Room and bathroom was small but it's NYC. Comforter on the bed was a bit dirty but we just didn't use it. Front desk was great, very helpful and friendly. Subway is right outside the door (A,C,E).
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Great location, great staff, nice hotel. Overall, great value for money.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Sagi
Loved the location and access to so many places in Tribeca and the West Village.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great service"
It was a quick weekend getaway with my boyfriend. There was a little mishap on my part with the payment method but they didn't let that bother them and still accommodated us to the best of their ability. We had to stay in 2 different rooms but both were beautiful and clean and they even threw in a complimentary breakfast because of the mishap. I would stay again!
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
britanny
"Good times in NYC"
Really great neighborhood in Tribeca, close to SOHO. I do prefer to stay in less touristy areas when I travel that aren't the typical tourist locales. Good transportation to get to anywhere in NY with subway entrance right out the door on the right. Lot's of good restaurants close by, try Saluggi's for an easy pizza (and good) to go and bring back to the hotel to relax. (or stay in the restaurant because they are super friendly and a nice place to hang out, very casual) Went to Little Italy for another great pizza at Lombardi's. (my favorite slice) Got a week long pass for subway ($30) for everyone in our family (two adults and older teen and twenty-something). Good value for transportation to buy the weeklong subway pass.
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Allison
"Great location - close to WTC"
Nice hotel - Very pleased with price in relation to others in the area and NYC for that matter. Subway entrance is right outside the hotel entrance. Great restaurant AOA onsite. Great food and several big screen TV's for sports. The location is fantastic - away from the hustle and bustle of Times Square, means it's quiet, yet Time Square is a Subway ride away. Very convenient to the World trade Center and surrounding 9/11 Memorial and 9/11 Museum - a must see. 5 mins from great shops on Broadway. Within walking distance to Little Italy and Chinatown.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Great deal for Soho/Tribeca!"
Close to Soho shopping, as well as great restaurants nearby, the rooms were very clean and staff friendly and professional. Nothing fancy, but just right and exactly what I wanted. I would definitely stay there again when I'm in the city.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Cute, but at times loud."
I only stayed one night, but over it was a decent stay. My only complaint is that even though my door was closed, I could hear people speaking and doors closing, so it woke me up quite a few times. I think its time to renovate the doors, so they don't slam shut. I do love the location, it's in a small neighborhood and super easy to get around because the trains are around the corner.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Jackie
"This place is a NY secret"
This is our secret hotel for visiting New York. We love getting around on the subway and its location is well suited. Now that Tribeca is coming around on its own there are great restaurants and amenities nearby.
4 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"A bit too pricey for the value"
The Hilton Garden Inn Tribecca is a very nice hotel in a good location in NYC. Pros: Very friendly and helpful staff Hotel is newer, clean and in good shape There is an A,C,E subway stop right outside the door Cons: I paid almost as much for this hotel as many I have stayed in in the Times Square area The heat worked very strangely (maybe it's me.). It was cold outside when we were there. If you set the room on 72 degrees, it would eventually get there. However, the air coming out if the heating unit always felt like the air conditioner was on. Supposedly the firmness of the beds could be adjusted, but we could,n't seem to find the right setting. Each bed has a sheet and a thick quilt-type cover. It is great when you first get into bed (because of the cold air coming out of the heater) but you end up sweeting, then freezing throughout the night. Overall, I can recommend, but not strongly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice neighborhood, but dirty rooms"
Customer service representative where very helpful and polite, but my room was filthy dirty towel was left on the bathroom counter strands of long black hair on bathroom floor , bathtub was dirty, and the hotel lobby bathrooms where gross , neighborhood was just right , but I won't stay there again when I mentioned the issues above at check out I didn't get a response, I won't stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great Location!! Great Price"
Perfect for the local NYer experience. Neighborhood bars and restaurants...No tourists packing the streets. Great for people really wanting to see NY/Tribeca for what it is!!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Perfect!"
Great location, amazing staff, will def go back!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good hotel with excellent service!"
Very enjoyable stay. Subway access right out side the entrance.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
jen
"everything was great!"
The hotel is in a great location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was lovely.
Danielle
Convenient location. First class staff. We'll appointed and functional rooms. I will plan my next visit to NYC with this hotel in mind.
steve
"Highly recommended"
Very convenient location with access to subway just next to the entrance to the hotel; very friendly staff at front desk; very comfortable mattress.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Convenient and friendly"
Convenient location, the subway is right outside and the neighborhood provides plenty of restaurants and shops. Clean and comfortable rooms; and friendly staff. Would recommend for business and leisure trips.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Martina
This was my second time stay. Great location! The staff was very kind to change my room as I wanted the bath tub in the bathroom. The reason why one star is missing is because my room was just above the restaurant & it was noisy due to Friday night... I guess it can't be helped,,,
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
katie7
"Given the wrong room"
I was very disappointed because the hotel gave me a room that was less desirable than the one I booked. When I questioned them, they just said they were oversold in the type of room I booked. They why did they accept my request when I booked it?
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Just wonderful!"
We LOVED this place. We live in NYC but took a weekend mini vacation here. When I checked in I had some requests - higher floor, quiet as possible. They changed our original room and gave us the perfect corner room with a view - high enough from the traffic to be quiet and restful. The room was great. A very decent size by NYC standards and very comfy and clean. The huge restaurant/bar right off the lobby made a great place to just run down to and grab a bite to eat without having to worry about a coat and an umbrella on the chilly rainy night we were there. Was also useful when we found ourselves hungry at 11:30pm - the bar serves fantastic thin crust pizza until late. The staff were all warm and friendly. Anything we asked for, they were right on it with a smile. When we checked out we asked to check our bags so we could go have dim sum in chinatown. Edwin was so great and cheery about it that what normally would've been a brief exchange of "Can you hang on to our luggage for a few hours", turned into a very pleasant conversation about alternative dim sum places, he knew the place we were going and offered helpful advice. His cheerful mood and friendly smile are infectious - and we started out on our dim sum quest in an even better mood!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Fun girls get away"
The hotel was perfect for what we needed. We could get on ybr train easily and had a lot of convenient places to eat. I would stay again. The staff was stellar. Having a keurig in the room was awesome.
4 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Valerie
"clean comfortable convenience and friendly"
Great location. Great service. Comfortable rooms. Outstanding price. Not much more to say.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Kathleen
"Great value and great location."
This will be our new go-to hotel in NYC. For what is it, you can't beat the price and the fact that it's literally on the ACE line is a real bonus - you can walk or take the subway to just about anywhere in the City. It's walking distance to the Village, Chinatown and Tribeca. The neighborhood is relatively quiet but it's near the entrance to the Holland Tunnel, so if you drive plan plenty of time for leaving the City. The hotel is smallish and somewhat "boutique-ish". The staff is friendly, warm and helpful, the rooms are relatively spacious and clean and the restaurant adjacent the lobby is actually pretty good. This is a perfect place if you just want to get away for the weekend when the rates are usually 40% to 60% off the standard room rate. We'll definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Good stay"
Very nice hotel, staff is super froendly, rooms are clean. Nothing bad to say!
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Natalia
It was the easirpest check in I've ever had at a hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and was helpful.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014