All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
543 Ocean St, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Great room
Staff and Martin, the proprietor were great, very helpful and friendly. Excellent location, room was very comfortable
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Cynthia
"Perfect"
Perfect B&B . Martin was beyond gracious. My room was clean , comfortable and peaceful. If you prefer B&B's to big hotels , you"ll love it here.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2015
"Great Bed and Breakfast"
We planned to drive to Hyannis, Mass for the first time in July this year; after a lot of searching for a hotel, we were lucky to see an opening at Cape Cod Ocean Manner, Bed and Breakfast for two nights. The location is great: quiet with a nice deck--a twenty minute walk to the ferry system and restaurants. Martin, the owner, is great--very helpful and he goes out of his way to take care of his guests. He drove us to the ferry landing one morning so we wouldn't be late. I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone. A great price and as I said, Martin is a wonderful host.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"World Class Hospitality"
From the moment we arrived to the the moment we left. We were awardred World Class Hospitality. The host Martin of this fine bed and breakfast was so friendly and caring. I have never recieved such great hospitality. It was like Visitng one of your most loved relatives. Excellent Breakfast, good conversation, very helpful decribing the area of cape cod. I will not stay anywhere else while I'm visiting the cape. Thanks Martin for a great time you are truly a remarkable person who cares about the service his guests recieve.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Anthony
Stayed here for two nights which were quite enjoyable . Martin the owner was very helpful and knowledgable of the local area. It is an ideal location if you are visiting the cape. I would highly recommend this place.
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
very nice host took extra care and very helpful. ideal location walking distance from ferry terminal
4 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Fantastic!"
I planned a last minute overnight for my 45th birthday. Traveling alone I wanted a safe, secure, comfortable hotel. Cape Cod Ocean Manor was a class act! The rooms are immaculate & pristine. The owner, Martin, was down to earth, friendly and easy to talk to. He even went out of his way to leave me a birthday present when he found out it was my day! I have to mention the price. Extremely reasonable for such a cut above the rest inn! I had the best birthday ever!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Wonderful service!"
Martin is a wonderful host at this lovely B & B....very convenient location, can walk to anything. Martin is extremely helpful & so pleasant with tons of suggestions for entertainment, dinner, sights! Will definitely recommend to friends & be sure to go back again!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Charles & Kathleen Arrowood
"Comfortable bed and breakfast ideally situated."
We had always stayed in hotels when abroad but decided to try a bed and breakfast this time. We landed on our feet! The owner, is Irish, as are we, so there was an instant bond. He was so helpful, gave us brilliant tips for the area, and could not have been more welcoming. Continental breakfasts were good, and he always told us to help ourselves to some fruit when we were going out for the day. Total recommendation, and if we ever go back to the area we will be in touch with him immediately.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Norman
"great place, wonderful owner"
Every detail in our room was perfect, in theme with the ocean. We also had a small balcony, a microwave and a fridge in the room, and the bed was king size (our room was the number 4). Parking was complimentary for one car per room. Hyannis harbor, with its cruises and nice restaurants, is at 15 minutes walk. but the real plus of this place is the owner, the kindest person met in our trip. He provided suggestions, maps, coupons, even a lift, to help us enjoying our day in Cape Cod, and the rest of our vacation (we are Italian and we don't know the area very much). I would definitely come back.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
"Comfortable just out of town"
Clean and comfortable about a 20 minute walk to restaurants. Remote book in but staff very helpful in the morning.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Nick
"Excellent Choice"
Very nice B & B. Convenient to downtown Hyannis and beaches. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Ed
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013

2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Cape Cod Ocean Manor

"We will go back again and again and again..."
11/17/15 James E Rocky Hill, Connecticut
This was our 4th visit and each time is more enjoyable than the last! The welcome and hospitality from Martin and Ashley was, as always, incredibly warm and sincere. We always ask for room #5 because this was our honeymoon suite 4 years ago. The room is warm and inviting and always immaculately clean. We enter our room with anticipation as we are pleasantly surprised to discover what "special touches" Martin and Ashley have left welcoming us to their B&B. I honestly can't understand how anyone could leave a bad review about this wonderful and sensibly priced accommodation in Cape Cod. (I agree, they had to have been staying somewhere else...).
"A thoroughly lovely visit"
11/15/15 Preston1112015 Avebury, United Kingdom
After a grueling trip from Old Blighty it was a pleasure to finally arrive at the Ocean Manor. The inn keeper Martin and his lovely daughter Ashlie made us feel like part of the family. The rates are very reasonable, the rooms are snug and cozy, the atmosphere is warm and inviting, and the location - so close to the sea - is the reason we visited America on this trip generally, and the Cape Cod specifically. Will certainly pay a return visit! Preston and Audra Avebury, UK
"" One of the friendliest places ever!""
11/14/15 Ariel L West Brookfield, Massachusetts
This is one of the friendliest places I have ever stayed at. The staff, especially the owner, Martin were outstanding. Any request I made was met and they bent over backward during my stay. The bed was comfortable and the sheets smelt very fresh. The food that was in the room was fresh and tasty. I am not a coffee drinker, so I was provided an array of teas, which was perfect. Even though the dining area is closed off during the off season ( I was told in advance), I still had plenty of room and I am a large man. For the price, this is one of the best bargains you will find in the area. I do not know where Elana the writer of "Half price in off season, still not worth it" stayed, but it was not at the same Cape Cod Ocean Manor.
"Half price in off-season, still not worth it."
11/12/15 Elana E
The owner, who was cordial on the phone, explained that the rate for a king room in off-season is $85. Because of that, a cold breakfast is put in your roon (3 boxes of stale cereal, 2 apples, 2 bananas, box of oatmeal and toppings, a coffee maker with a long-ago opened can of Folgers).. Although I requested other easy cold breakfast items, He was firm that what he gives is what there is. Fine, we decided to eat out both days (see separate reviews). The real problem is all that is open in the house is your own bedroom. No access to deck, no access to dining room or any other common space. It was a tighter more cramped room than what I have in my own house. I am disappointed that the owner did not disclose that all the house is closed. This was very deceptive. Certainly I would have chosen a different property with access to being in actual house. Or a hotel, which for $85 would provide more space and a hot breakfast.
"Martin was an excellent host"
11/03/15 john l Aylesbury, United Kingdom
This was good value for money ------- not the poshest place we stayed at on this trip, but certainly one of the friendliest. We would say that it could do with updating in terms of decor, but certainly our room had everything that you could need (large room with dining table, fridge and microwave). Martin is a truly remarkable man who went out of his way to make it a good stay ------ even taking us to a restaurant in his car ------ so generous.
"a really good BnB with so much love and friendliness"
10/31/15 Mareike R Berlin, Germany
The rooms are decorated with so much care for attention and are pretty big. You have a King bed, a Couch and on some rooms a little balcony. We got a heartfelt welcome and the breakfast on the next morning was amazing. The location is 2 minutes away from the beach and really pretty. Martin the owner is so friendly and thoughtful, that you have a little book with rules and recommendations in your room. We followed one of his recommended restaurants and went to Alfredo's and it was wonderful. If you get a room there, take it. Worth every penny.
"Sympathique mostly because of Martin, the owner !"
10/01/15 odette D Montreal, Canada
We had found that place for two nights on the Web. It is in Hyannis and was perfect for us before going to Nantucket for a whole week. It is well located, not far from the centre of town and a 2-minute walk to the ocean. We had the only room with a queen bed and a futon as we needed two beds. I have to say that the people owning the place are very very welcoming and charming. The room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast excellent with juices, coffee, tea, English muffins, regular muffins, fruits, yogourt, cheese, jams, etc. If you are a good walker, you can walk to the centre of town and visit all the shops on Main Street and test all their numerous restaurants. There is also, on your way to town, the Memorial to John J. Kennedy in front of the ocean. Martin the owner is of Irish roots and very generous. He drove us to the Black Cat Tavern the first night we were there for supper. He also drove us to the ferry for Nantucket with our luggage and kept my car at the Manor for the whole week without any problem. Therefore, I only have nice things to say about that place. And I think I'm not the only one as I noticed many people who seemed to be regular clients. Martin, Ashley and the lady who helps at breakfast are genuine good and nice people. I would go back if I ever go to Hyannis again.
"Wonderful trip to Cape Cod"
09/29/15 Mary C Texarkana, Texas
Our group of 4 recently stayed here and couldn't be happier with our choice. Martin is a phenomenal host (he even had a gift and chocolate covered strawberries for us when he found out it was a 50th anniversary trip). A highlight was visiting with other guests over a delicious breakfast each morning. If we ever get back to Hyannis, we will definitely stay here again.
"A peaceful and comfortable place to stay!!!"
09/26/15 Karen_Lopez West Brookfield, Massachusetts, United States
The manor is clean, comfortable and so hospitable. I have been staying here and helping out. My family came and were guests of the inn and had a wonderful stay. Martin thinks of everything and goes way out of his way for his guests. He has given them rides to the ferry, surprised them on birthdays and anniversaries and is always thinking up new ways to make everyone feel welcome and at home. I can't say enough about Martin, Ashley and the Cape Cod Manor. There is a peace in this inn that is felt by everyone that visits.
"Great Location, Friendly, Very Clean and Comfortable"
09/16/15 Maureen G Woburn, Massachusetts
We stayed at the Ocean Manor for three nights last week (September 8 - 10) in Room 6. We were greeted by our host. Martin, who was always very helpful and had a great knowledge of the area. Our room was very pretty and cozy with a really comfortable bed and nice fluffy towels. The views over the marsh were very attractive and you could see the ocean which is very close by. We were just a 2 minute walk in either direction to beaches and about an 8-minute walk to the Hyannis boat docks where we boarded for our day trip to Martha's Vinyard. Overall, this was the best vacation we have ever had to the Cape and Martin and the Ocean Manor played a major role in this success. We can't wait to come back next year!!!