All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America

4.9
    4.8
    4.9
    4.8
Stayed here for two nights which were quite enjoyable . Martin the owner was very helpful and knowledgable of the local area. It is an ideal location if you are visiting the cape. I would highly recommend this place.
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
very nice host took extra care and very helpful. ideal location walking distance from ferry terminal
4 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Fantastic!"
I planned a last minute overnight for my 45th birthday. Traveling alone I wanted a safe, secure, comfortable hotel. Cape Cod Ocean Manor was a class act! The rooms are immaculate & pristine. The owner, Martin, was down to earth, friendly and easy to talk to. He even went out of his way to leave me a birthday present when he found out it was my day! I have to mention the price. Extremely reasonable for such a cut above the rest inn! I had the best birthday ever!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Wonderful service!"
Martin is a wonderful host at this lovely B & B....very convenient location, can walk to anything. Martin is extremely helpful & so pleasant with tons of suggestions for entertainment, dinner, sights! Will definitely recommend to friends & be sure to go back again!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Charles & Kathleen Arrowood
"Comfortable bed and breakfast ideally situated."
We had always stayed in hotels when abroad but decided to try a bed and breakfast this time. We landed on our feet! The owner, is Irish, as are we, so there was an instant bond. He was so helpful, gave us brilliant tips for the area, and could not have been more welcoming. Continental breakfasts were good, and he always told us to help ourselves to some fruit when we were going out for the day. Total recommendation, and if we ever go back to the area we will be in touch with him immediately.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Norman
"great place, wonderful owner"
Every detail in our room was perfect, in theme with the ocean. We also had a small balcony, a microwave and a fridge in the room, and the bed was king size (our room was the number 4). Parking was complimentary for one car per room. Hyannis harbor, with its cruises and nice restaurants, is at 15 minutes walk. but the real plus of this place is the owner, the kindest person met in our trip. He provided suggestions, maps, coupons, even a lift, to help us enjoying our day in Cape Cod, and the rest of our vacation (we are Italian and we don't know the area very much). I would definitely come back.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
"Comfortable just out of town"
Clean and comfortable about a 20 minute walk to restaurants. Remote book in but staff very helpful in the morning.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Nick
"Excellent Choice"
Very nice B & B. Convenient to downtown Hyannis and beaches. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Ed
"Great Hospitality"
This is a great place to stay. Martin and everybody made us feel like we were family!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2012
Mike and Sue
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Cape Cod Ocean Manor

"Tranquil get away"
06/29/15 thelostpsyche Hunt Valley, Maryland
My wife and I really enjoyed our stay here. The Inn Owner, Martin, is very friendly and knows the area like the back of his hand so he certainly has some great recommendations for places to visit if you have the time. During the busy season I could see this place being a great base of operation. To start I will first go with the location: The Inn is located within easy walking distance of the town which has a lot of interesting little shops and places to eat. You are also within walking distance of two different beaches and a pretty nice park. The entire area is pretty pedestrian friendly with a side walk the entire way into the main drag. You really could just walk right down to the port if you're traveling over to Martha's Vineyard if you want to avoid paying for parking. That in itself is really nice i'd have to say. The Inn itself: The Inn is certainly got a nice hometown type of feel. The Inn owner leaves the front door unlocked so you can come and go as you please. Normally i'm a fairly paranoid individual but the entire area had a pretty safe feel to it so even I was comfortable enough leaving the windows open when we went out for the day. Each room has an A/C unit but seriously this is New England so for me 70 and no humidity meant I turned it on only once. The TV's are updated to LCD TV's at least in my room #1 and the Wi-Fi is strong enough to stream movies if you wanted to. The owner has some movies and game out in the main hall along with a cookie jar and tea any time you want. I didn't use any of it since I wanted to go out and explore but it is nice for those people that want to stay in. The back deck was also really nice and it is very peaceful being back there at least until the sun goes down then it gets cold fast! The area where you eat breakfast is nicely set up with a few tables, a love seat, and a TV. Service: Just blown away here. Martin is usually out in his garden or doing something around the house and it is beautifully set up. He always seems to be improving the landscape at least that is the impression I got from the three days we spent there. For check in he leaves the keys taped to the office door if he is going to be out for a bit. With traffic coming into the area it makes sense. I rather have him leave the keys taped up than have to wait for him to come back because he had to pop out for a few minutes and I arrived two hours late. He leaves his cell phone on the board in case you need him for anything. Once more I can't tell you how amazingly great he is and attentive he is to your needs. He is the type of guy that would probably give the shirt off his back if he thought it would help you. The girls that take care of breakfast and cleaning are amazing as well. Every day the room looked like we weren't even there...well minus our bags but the bed was remade and the bathroom tidied up every morning. Overall a wonderful experience at a small B&B with what is certainly a personal touch. Honestly I could go on but seriously it is just fantastic.
"Great Place!"
06/26/15
This is a great B&B. The location is right by the ocean, a 10-15 minute walk from the pier & ferries to Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket Islands. The owner ran out to greet us when we arrived, very welcoming! He accommodated our 3 night stay by moving us from room 5 to room 3 for the last 2 nights. We left early on the first day & they actually moved our luggage for us into room 3. The rooms are super clean & cozy! Kinda like old country/beach style. They have TVs, cable, & DVD/VCR players if u wanted to rent an old movie, they also have some movies downstairs. The rooms have private baths, refrigerators, & microwaves! Tea & coffee available @all times. Tons of plugs to charge your devices, excellent WIFI signal strength! Balconies with views of the marsh right behind the house & ocean down the street from rooms 3, 4, & 5 & probably 2 but not sure of the other rooms. The sea breeze & birds chirping everywhere is so relaxing! And of course there is breakfast every morning which includes a variety of cereal, fruit, coffee cakes, muffins, cheese, yogurt...this is the first time staying in a B&B & I will never go back to hotel if I can find another place like this!
""Exceeded our Expectations""
06/25/15 Parrott226
Our stay was perfect!! Close to the ocean and far enough away from the hustle of downtown. The B&B ranks a 15/10! Clean, comfortable, very quaint and friendly staff. The owner Martin was very welcoming and offered many suggestions to the area. Love his Irish Gaelic! Ashley and the rest of the staff made you feel at home. Our last night they surprised us in our room with a gift for our 25th and a lovely card. I mentioned it upon making our reservation 2 months ago, how sweet of them to remember. We will definitely return the next trip and will share with anyone looking to travel to the Cape. Thank you for making our Anniversary memorable. A true gem!
"Cozy, comfy and friendly"
06/25/15 neelia48 Ledyard, CT
This B&B is fantastic! The owner, Martin, greets you like you're a member of his family and goes out of his way to help with anything you might need. We were in Room 4 which was very comfortable and quiet. We had a nice view of the ocean. Beautiful area for walking. Beach is right down the street. We were only there for one night but I wish it were much longer!
"Amazing Cape Cod Experience"
06/21/15 Nanci B
This is the perfect place to stay if you're looking for a nice getaway in the Cape. The rooms are quaint and adorable, and the owner Martin is such a lovely, helpful, accommodating, and warm person. Extremely close to the beach, harbor, and Main Street areas in Hyannis. I would recommend this place to anyone, and hope to stay here again in the future!
"Excellent Stay"
06/13/15 Steven C Concord, New Hampshire
Our 1st time there came recommended by my parents who love Martin..and his place..so my new wife and I went there on our honeymoon...COULDNT HAVE BEEN happier..Very clean...quaint...feels like home..and Martin is as friendly as they come..rooms cleaned daily...with a touch of class..we WILL be going back real soon
"Martin makes it a Great experience"
05/25/15 Cblancha
Stayed here for memorial weekend. Couldnt have been a more pleasant experience. Besides having everything we needed to be comfortable; a clean room, bathroom, microwave & refrigerator in the room, beach chairs to use, unlimited tea and resources available. The owner/host just made the whole experience top notch. He is extremely warm, inviting,friendly and a gracious host. Literally can't wait to go back. Wouldn't even look into staying anywhere else.
"Irish Pot o' Gold!"
12/31/14 BreakfastLovers Pittsfield, Massachusetts
At the risk of getting the word out, my husband & I can't say enough good things about this small B&B run by Martin and Ashley. The rooms are decorated quaintly and impeccably clean. The breakfast choices are many. And the atmosphere is welcoming and friendly. There is a large deck on the back of the house that overlooks a marsh where many different types of birds can be seen searching the tall grasses and mud flats. The location allows you to leave your car parked at the inn because several nice beaches, the boat docks, many restaurants, and Main Street, Hyannis are all within walking distance. We have stayed here numerous times over the past couple of years and would not go anywhere else.
"It would have been a disaster if not for Martin!"
10/20/14 jaidenmac Stamford, Connecticut
My girlfriend and I stayed at Ocean Manor on a long weekend, first visiting Cape Cod, and then M.V. and Nantucket. The room at Ocean Manor we stayed in was quiet, cozy and nicely decorated, while the 5-10 minute walks to a private beach or to the Hyannis ports and downtown was fantastic, this location can not be beat! During our stay, we became good friends with the owner, Martin, a humble and heroic guy who saved our trip from disaster! On the last day of our stay at Ocean Manor, we were going to drive to Woods Hole to park the car and take the ferry to Martha's Vineyard. After eating breakfast and packing the car, we were ready to hit the road, however our car was not ready to leave yet! It wouldn't start and we were stuck, hundreds of miles from home and on vacation, on a Sunday when no auto shops were open, and no place to stay that night if we didn't make it to M.V. Luckily, Martin was home and noticed us starting to stress out. He drove his car around and hooked up his jumper cables to charge our car's battery. We tried jumping for over 30minutes but it was still not starting. He then loaned us his car so we could drive to Autozone and purchase a new battery and when we returned, Martin was there with tools to help change the battery! Unfortunately, the story did not end there. The car still did not start and we were stuck with more serious car problems. Martin, having been in the same situation before in his own life, offered to drive us to Woods Hole so we could make it to the next stop of our vacation in Martha's Vineyard, and he would meanwhile take care of finding a trustworthy local mechanic to fix our car Monday morning. Although we didn't want to burden him with our problems, we didn't have any other good options so we decided to take up his offer. We continued with our vacation plans, an island away, while Martin called us throughout the day with updates on the car. When we returned, he offered us his home to stay at while we waited on the repairs, and then drove us to the auto shop when it was ready. It's worth mentioning that when we met the father and son owners at J.J's Auto Body of Hyannis, he explained what happened, what needed to be replaced and fixed, and gave us a very fair price which made us want to hug him. If we only lived closer, this would be our new mechanic! It is good people like Martin and J.J. who selflessly help others when they're in trouble that make this world a better place. My girlfriend and I truly felt like we were treated like family by Martin, J.J. and their staff, and we could not have prayed for better people to have met on this trip. We still keep in touch with Martin and are so glad we have met him during this trip. We highly recommend Ocean Manor for your next stay if you're looking for a great location with terrific people who treat you like family, and we're looking forward to visiting them again soon!
"Best ever b and b"
10/12/14 geographer48 Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
From start to finish our stay here was fantastic. We had room 4 with tasteful decor and great view. Host Martin was brilliant. I cannot praise him enough. He certainly went the extra mile. Even bought me a lighthouse decoration I had admired. Breakfast was so fresh, lovely fruit and home baked muffins. I could have stayed at least another week.