All hotels in Florham Park, New Jersey, United States of America
194 Park Ave, Florham Park, NJ, 07960, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfy"
My stay was fine the staff was friendly. Had a reservation mix up due to hotels.com but the actual hotel was more than accommodating. Only negative the bathrooms were a little out dated but still clean
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Dominique
"Excellent choice"
Convenient location, clean and comfortable rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
We usually stay here whenever we visit NYC with our kids. We stay in 2 bedroom suite, which gives us just enough space for family of 6. As always the rooms and bathrooms were super clean and beds were very comfortable. The sofa bed had a decent mattress and the kichen was well stocked for 4 people. The location is very continent for New York City trip, just 40 minutes outside. My only 2 complaints were the bathroom were a little small and outdated and I found a dirty ovenware with dried food in the oven this time. After seeing that, I washed all the plates and cups just to make sure, even though I found them to be all clean. It must have been mistakenly overlooked by the cleaning staff. I never had that experience before with this hotel. This hotel offers decent selection of hot and cold breakfast items. I'm not sure if they have waffle makers, but they do have bacons, scrambled eggs, pan cakes, fruits, breads, pastries, cereals, yogurts, etc. I always eat grapefruits and oranges topped with ricotta cheese and yogurt. The fruits were very fresh. Only this time, the breakfast area was very crowded so we brought up the food and ate in our room.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Good Hotel and Management"
Nice Hotel.... very friendly and helpful people on Front-Desk, clean and well-maintained rooms, great breakfast.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Nizarali
"NYC Getaway."
We had a pleasant stay, the front desk staff was very helpful and informative. Although they did arrange for a taxi to pick us up at the nearby train station which was less than 5 miles away and he charged us $20 probably the only disappointment with our stay otherwise very nice, also included a delicious buffet for breakfast. A light roast coffee for an alternative to the strong brew is highly recommended.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Mari
"Great hotel minutes away from the city."
Great rate, great location and a much needed family getaway.. We will be back soon.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Stacy
It was enjoyable
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Wolf
"Great hotel to stay for New York trip"
Amazing roomy hotel, nice driving distance from NY, definitely recommend!!!! My family stayed there for New York visit and loved it! The rooms are great, the breakfast is great.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
ilana
OK Hotel; will never be a first choice
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
thomas
Very nice suite. Staff friendly and helpful. We will be back.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"A Perfectly Wonderful Stay"
What a wonderful, pleasant surprise! From the front desk staff to all employees in the hotel, everyone involved was courteous and helpful. The hotel was always clean and is nicely appointed: everything well stocked. The hotel serves a nice breakfast for guests, a delicious and cheerful way to start the day. There are many special services and surprises here: rooms that are like one bedroom apartments, a nice pool, an exercise room, a business center, & laundry room.
4 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Janice
"Pleasant"
Overall a pleasant stay
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Family Getaway"
A guest asked my wife for towels while she was going to the elevator with her suit case. I know this may be out of your control but just bringing it to your attention. On a different note, your staff was extremely hospitable to me and my family. Thanks for a great stay.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Dion
"NYC Tourist Trip for Spring Break"
Very pleased with this hotel. My boys wanted to see NYC for spring break. To keep costs down, we chose to stay in Jersey and take the train in each day. The hotel is right around the corner from the Convent NJT train station. Hotel room was always clean. Always new supplies each day. The free breakfast every day was fantastic. The hotel staff was polite and professional. We would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Convenient location, spacious rooms, kitchens."
Stayed two nights while visiting family. Staff were welcoming, warm, helpful. Rooms are spacious with small kitchens and very comfortable beds. All very clean. And quiet. The breakfast buffet is a nice feature, though the food quality is just average. But good coffee. Located close to freeway though awkward to exit facility if you want to go anywhere but north. And you will have to drive as there is nothing but corporate parks nearby and it is pedestrian hostile territory.
Other trip May 4, 2015
PDXTom
"Kind of regretted only being there 1 night"
I kind of feel bad about saying this but we booked just as a place to crash for the night after traveling to NJ for a concert. It was great. Big room, comfortable bed, friendly staff, and a decently appointed kitchen even. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Gregory
"Here on business"
Hotel staff extremely accommodating to our needs. Accidentally left a bag in my hotel room and they shipped it to my house overnight. Truly great service.
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Superbe Experience"
The hotel could not have been nicer nor more helpful. They upgraded us when they saw the size of our 16 year old grandson so he would have a bedroom to himself. The breakfast was excellent. Staff were attentive, but not intrusive. We would stay there again, and may do so if our grandson goes to Drew (5 minutes away).
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Donald
"Fantastic!!!"
We stayed in a 2 room suite. Price was great. The free breakfast was way above what we expected. The staff was helpful & friendly. they were great about suggesting restaurants. The room was clean & very spacious. Outdoor area was so nice. We will definitely come back once the pool is open to visit family & enjoy the outside part of hotel. It's location was great. Close to lots of shopping & restaurants. Lovely area!
3 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
I was paying cash. I do not use credit cards of any kind. They turned me away after driving several hours. I was able to call the Ramada and they took my reservation with no problem. Not all Americans live on credit!!
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice hotel and staff"
I enjoyed my short stay the staff was very courteous i will definitely be back
miss G
"Nice and spacious suite"
We were pleasantly surprised at our spacious suite. Comfortable and relaxing getaway.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Dee
"3 days very good choice"
good house. convenient, clean. attentive staff.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
jon
"EXCELENT"
VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM FRONT DESK
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
priscilla
"great place"
Rachel is amazing. She welcomes you with a smile and goes beyond to help you.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
julie
"Great time!"
Had a great time with our stay! Amazing rooms, great service, great location and just overall so happy! We will definitely stay again when in the area. Thank you! & Thank you to hotels.com for all of the help!
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Anna
"Pleasant Stay"
Excellent in all respects, except: visible water damage in bathroom (door jamb rotting); bedroom floor by window was wet and cold resulting from possible seepage from crack in sill or slab. Weekday breakfast is excellent, especially made-to-order omelettes. Staff were courteous, helpful, and friendly.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Jan
"5 stars"
Everything was perfect. Breakfest was great. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Great hotel, clean, comfortable, friendly."
Included breakfast was good with fresh fruit, bread-bagels-rolls, coffee, tea, juices and sweet buns. Hotel was quick to respond to a water leak from the room above ours, and made sure we were dried out, cleaned up and asked if we were okay with the service. They were excellent. Hotel was quiet, conveniently located between Morristown and Florham Park neat a major highway. Beds were comfortable, room was clean and a good size so we did not feel crowded. We would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Perfect for the weekend"
The staff were helpful and pleasant as was the room. The room is spacious, the location convenient, I would recommend the hotel to others.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Writer in NJ
"Men's volleyball tournament"
Excellent hotel! Roomy. Right price. Great location.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Review"
It was awesome close to nyc but away from crowd. Breakfast was good so was the wake up call
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"best value"
The Hyatt House is the best value you can get for te price you pay. Spacious, comfortable, and clean.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
It's great~ I left my ring in the hotel. I called them three days after my stay. They shipped it to me without charging me anything. Just the location is not convenient enough. Not many great restaurants nearby.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the College where my son atten"
the hotel is always very friendly the rooms are always clean and quiet
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Madeline
"Very nice, stay every time we visit morristown nj"
Love the size of the rooms, and great breakfast and social hour
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Wish we could have stayed longer"
We were very please with the accommodations. This is a beautiful hotel, very clean and comfortable. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. We enjoyed the expansive breakfast. Wish we were staying longer. We will definitely stay here again!!
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Jaime
"Locatoin"
This was a very nice hotel. I was very surprised at how nice the hotel was. It was comfortable, clean and made me wish I were staying longer. The staff was very nice, too.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
RB
"Very nice hotel for family to stay"
Is a great hotel to stay for family. No doubt about it, all the workers there are very friendly, nice, helpfull. Very clean, fully kitchen equipment needs.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
grace
"Highly recommended."
Staying in hotels all the time. This is one of the top 5 for the money. It's in a bit of a commercial area and I don't mean malls. But it's seconds from the highway and easy to get to. Amazing rooms, full amenities and an actual breakfast.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Clean but dated"
The customer service was good, albeit, the lobby, room and elevator were date. Overall, the hotel was clean but could use renovation.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Awesome place to stay!"
Love this hotel. Have stayed via Hotels.com as well as directly in the past and absolutely love the place/people.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Phyllis
"Great hotel experience!"
Had great exeperience with customer service, cleanliness, and with the overall condition of hotel.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Karina
"Morristown Reunion Weekend"
This was our twelve stay at this hotel for our semi-annual reunion weekend. We are never disappointed! The two bedroom suite is perfect and we love the complimentary breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Extended stay"
We needed a hotel last minute while our home was being renovated. So we need "close to home" facilities, kitchenette, etc. All the staff have been more than helpful and understand the stress we were under, especially with two kids. The manager Erin, was extremely accommodating and understanding of our circumstances. The furnishings in the room were perfect. The bathroom needs a little updating, but over all very nice and perfect for our needs
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Recent stay"
I stayed 2 nights to visit with friends in the area. The hotel was a bit difficult to find (sign was a little hard to see), but in all other respects it exceeded my expectations.
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Less satisfied from b4 but still real good"
Very comfy, clean, great service, great facilities for business, health, etc. Very convenient to get to the highway leading to the Newark Airport and all points NYC via car. Train station close enough too but elected car for convenience. Only irritant this time (stayed here b4) was that the card insert type door lock was glitchy. Maybe they will upgrade to the NFC type cards I hope. The comp breakfast is best M-TH when they have the omelet station open. Still very nice anyway.
5 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
excellent!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"A Hidden Treasure"
Like most hotels of this area, there is a problem of having the rooms ready by the check-in time. At least it was ready when we came back around 6 PM. Otherwise, it's a great, clean hotel with good receptionists and a misleading address. Don't waste time looking for 197 Park Ave. Pass the 200 block till you reach a major intersection with Columbia Pike. You will find it at that corner. My family liked it. We will visit it again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
M.J.
We have stayed here many times when visiting our son at Drew university and have never been disappointed!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014