All hotels in Florham Park, New Jersey, United States of America

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Locatoin"
This was a very nice hotel. I was very surprised at how nice the hotel was. It was comfortable, clean and made me wish I were staying longer. The staff was very nice, too.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
RB
"Very nice hotel for family to stay"
Is a great hotel to stay for family. No doubt about it, all the workers there are very friendly, nice, helpfull. Very clean, fully kitchen equipment needs.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
grace
"Highly recommended."
Staying in hotels all the time. This is one of the top 5 for the money. It's in a bit of a commercial area and I don't mean malls. But it's seconds from the highway and easy to get to. Amazing rooms, full amenities and an actual breakfast.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Clean but dated"
The customer service was good, albeit, the lobby, room and elevator were date. Overall, the hotel was clean but could use renovation.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Awesome place to stay!"
Love this hotel. Have stayed via Hotels.com as well as directly in the past and absolutely love the place/people.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Phyllis
"Nice hotel but bad Hyatt an hotels.com experience"
Hotel was clean and efficient. Had an issue with the price adjustment and Hotels.com and the hotel's ability to match their own new room price. Both said they were unable to adjust the price and blamed the other. Not very happy with the overall experience using either.
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Deanna
"Great hotel experience!"
Had great exeperience with customer service, cleanliness, and with the overall condition of hotel.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Karina
"Morristown Reunion Weekend"
This was our twelve stay at this hotel for our semi-annual reunion weekend. We are never disappointed! The two bedroom suite is perfect and we love the complimentary breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Extended stay"
We needed a hotel last minute while our home was being renovated. So we need "close to home" facilities, kitchenette, etc. All the staff have been more than helpful and understand the stress we were under, especially with two kids. The manager Erin, was extremely accommodating and understanding of our circumstances. The furnishings in the room were perfect. The bathroom needs a little updating, but over all very nice and perfect for our needs
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Recent stay"
I stayed 2 nights to visit with friends in the area. The hotel was a bit difficult to find (sign was a little hard to see), but in all other respects it exceeded my expectations.
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Less satisfied from b4 but still real good"
Very comfy, clean, great service, great facilities for business, health, etc. Very convenient to get to the highway leading to the Newark Airport and all points NYC via car. Train station close enough too but elected car for convenience. Only irritant this time (stayed here b4) was that the card insert type door lock was glitchy. Maybe they will upgrade to the NFC type cards I hope. The comp breakfast is best M-TH when they have the omelet station open. Still very nice anyway.
5 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
excellent!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"A Hidden Treasure"
Like most hotels of this area, there is a problem of having the rooms ready by the check-in time. At least it was ready when we came back around 6 PM. Otherwise, it's a great, clean hotel with good receptionists and a misleading address. Don't waste time looking for 197 Park Ave. Pass the 200 block till you reach a major intersection with Columbia Pike. You will find it at that corner. My family liked it. We will visit it again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
M.J.
We have stayed here many times when visiting our son at Drew university and have never been disappointed!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Good hotel for decent price"
Stayed here for a trip to Newyork. Not far from NY and good place for a family to stay.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
This hotel was just perfect! We stayed for a long weekend because my son and his family just bought a house nearby and we went ot help with the move. Everyone at the hotel was just great! After a day of workinng and painting, it was wonderful to return to the Hyatt for a great shower and clean room! Breakfast was an added bonus! I even left a make-up bag behind and when I called they had it and put aside until my son could pick it up! Thank you Hyatt!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Worse hotel ever. The front desk person was nasty, actually to all the question we had he nad no answer and didnt look at us once. The pool wasnt working and he had no idea on when it would work. He told use there was no manager in there and he had no idea on when manager was going to come in. We didnt stay in that hotel i had two kids and pool was very important
5 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Thuaman
room had to be deodorized.room had a stale body odor. very nice shower.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Wish we had stayed there longer!"
The woman at the front desk, Rachel, was very friendly and helpful. The suite was large, fully furnished, even the kitchen. It was clean and well maintained. The location was quiet but close enough to a small town and restaurants.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Phil
"Perfect for a family"
the hotel in general is a great place to stay with a family or with a couple, never the less is family oriented and with the big space in the rooms you can cook and stay with your family of 4. maybe more or less. Also for fresh marriages can be quite convenient, saving money with a good breakfast and cooking in the room.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Oscar
"Excellent Hotel Friendly & helpful staff"
My room was spotlessly clean as far as I could se. This delighted me as I am somewhat of a germa-phobe. Great location. Excellent breakfast.
4 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
NDobs
"Clean, comfortable hotel"
Very nice hotel. It was a great price for a King Suite! We stayed with 2 children and it gave us plenty of room. The Kitchen was exceptionally clean! The bathroom was definitely older, and not in immaculate condition but still very clean and comfortable. I did find a spider in the sink area but that was the only negative! The food at dinner was delicious and very good. We also were served a glass of wine which was a fun treat and surprise. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Kate
"Excellent Choice"
This was the best choice i have ever made on a nights stay. I will always stay at your hotel when i visit my daughter when she goes to college up the street. Thank you so much for the great night stay! .
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Really comfortable bed"
The main reason I stay at this hotel is convenience to family and friends. But a bonus is the friendly staff and a really comfortable bed. The breakfast is standard and the location is a little hard to get in and out of, especially at rush hour because it's near a busy intersection. Overall, very satisfactory.
2 night trip May 3, 2014
"Great!"
We now go here every time we go to Madison because we are able to get a great deal & still have a suite like room. We need refrigerator & microwave for the babies food & here we never have to worry that they won't have one and we don't have to pay extra for it.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Drew University event"
I was staying for an event close by to my son's college
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Madeline
"Stay was fine"
Room was clean and everyone was friendly, no major complaints. The remote control for the TV had no batteries in it & our room keys didn't work the first time. The stay was great otherwise, will definitely return if in the area.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
Pan
"Would stay again"
This was a nice hotel for the price. Full kitchen included, and the breakfasts were good. Entire staff was friendly. I would stay here again, if I am in this area. Only complaint is no ice machine , but was able to get ice from the front desk.
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Janice
The only hard part was getting in and out of parking lot in certain directions. The breakfast was a good way to start the day. The room was very comfortable.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Reasonable and comfortable"
Great value, clean and comfortable. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Always a nice place to stay"
The Hyatt House is conveniently located to nearby highways and easy to get to. The staff were excellent and the morning breakfast and breakfast staff were excellent. The room size is very comfortable. Love staying at Hyatt House Hotels.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Karen W.
"Overall a lovely hotel, minor maintenance issues"
Very comfortable bed and premium bedding. Hot water did not work in the bathroom sink, although we had hot water in the shower. Would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Wonderful room!"
Loved it and the room smelled soooo good!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
"Close to family"
We always enjoy the Hyatt House. The suite makes it very comfortable for two people to work or rest or watch t.v. I just tried to book another night this weekend but. . . no availability. Disappointed, but we will return.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Maryellen
"Great multi-day place"
The staff could not have been more friendly or accommodating. Asked for early check-in and was greeted with ready room and a smile. Suite was terrific, with flat screen TVs in living area and bedroom. Full kitchen, including plates and silverware. Comfy, huge living area sofa and functional work desk. Free high-speed wi-fi. Free continental breakfast was good and plentiful. Nice workout room with treadmills, ellipticals and bikes. Located about 2 miles from downtown Morristown on relatively busy intersection of Columbia and Park. Not an area for a walk/run because of traffic, but area seemed very safe and secure. Great stay.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
John & Pattie
"Hyatt house of Morristown,,,,5+"
recommend this excellent hotel all wanting a beautiful and peaceful holiday, thanks to all the staff, special thanks to Mrs. Marisol, the hotel manager to make us feel in our homes. All services, excellent, dealing with customers, cleaning, environment, safety, well everything was magnificent, once again thanks for everything.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Mario
I would more than recommend this hotel to anyone.it's like being at home while your away from home.very quiet,clean,and relaxing.
5 night business trip Dec 28, 2013
BARRINGTON
"Great as always!"
Been coming back to this hotel for years now. Great every time! Clean, great breakfast and service.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Watch out for pet fees which were not included or disclosed.
4 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
"Best HYATT Hotel I have ever stayed in."
Good price, excellent installations. It is a good option if you don't want to pay 300$ in New York City. The breakfast was excellent, a lot of options, they even have an "Omelete Restaurant", that is, a person ready to take your omelete order. The room was very clean, it was big enough to have a good stay, it had a kitchen and a living room with a flat screen TV (you also get a flat TV in your room)
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
G
"Lots of room"
Conveniently located close to family. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Inclusive breakfast was very good with a little of everything. We did have the toilet overflow one morning and the housekeeping staff was very responsive and did a great job of cleaning up.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Blair
"Convenient, spacious, and full of extras"
I had just broken my leg two days before staying in The Hyatt House, and they graciously changed our reservations to handicapped access . . . wonderful! I was in a wheel chair, and there were no steps involved . . . not even getting to the hotel. The suite was large and had not only two rooms but also an equipped kitchen. We didn't need to cook because the Hyatt breakfasts were excellent. I recommend the omelettes, but you have lots of choices! The only problem is that our maid didn't make up the room until well in the afternoon, despite the fact that we were gone all morning, and she arrived just as we had come back and were getting ready to go out again. If not for that, the hotel would have earned "excellent" ratings in everything.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Room could have been cleaner.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
LW
"Just like home!"
We stayed here on our second night of a weekend trip. We've never stayed at residence inn before and were not sure what to expect. The customer service at the front desk made us feel right at home. The market provided snacks and items that we needed to make our stay more comfortable. The layout of the room was just like an apartment and gave us the feel like we lived there. We will definitely stay at a residence inn again.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Autumn
We enjoyed all the amenities of the hotel - very generous package. However, we like to go out in the morning and run or take the kids for a walk and that was a very dangerous endeavor!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
"Very nice!"
Clean, comfy and a good breakfast.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2013
"Loved the suite we got"
Would use this hotel again.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
Bernice
It's was great
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Awesome!"
Room was larger than expected... couch and bed comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Was convenience to the surrounding locations"
I was pleasantly surprised about how spacious the room was. I had a single with a king. I did not expect to have such a nice living space separate from the bedroom area. I was traveling with several other couples. We have occasion to meet as a group. We have decided that this will be our new meeting place.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2013