All hotels in Englewood, Colorado, United States of America
9280 E Costilla Ave, Englewood, CO, 80112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely hotel but shirt got stolen"
The hotel itself was great. Affordable, clean, reasonable breakfast, spacious room. I was prepared to give a rave review until my shirt disappeared. I checked out at noon and realized I left a shirt hanging in the closet. I called within about 2 hours to ask the hotel to keep an eye out. They said it was really busy and it's possible the housekeeping would find it so someone would call me back. I called twice that day and no one ever called me back. I called again the next day and the search continued and I was told that housekeeping sometimes accumulates items found for a few days before submitting them to lost and found. I don't know why someone couldn't have gone to the room when I called at first just to look for the shirt instead of waiting for the situation to get more complicated. 3 days later I was told no shirt was found. So to me that means it was stolen. It was a shirt I bought when my dad was dying in the hospital so it is not replaceable. I can't understand how an item can just disappear. Be misplaced maybe. But totally disappear? Unless it was stolen. I really enjoyed staying at this hotel but can't do it again because of the stolen item.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Nicole
"Lovely hotel but my shirt got stolen"
1 night trip Jul 2, 2015
NICOLE
"pretty alright"
Bed had a big hole in the middle and they were full, so no transferring rooms.
3 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Very nice. Pool was crowded as the hotel was obviously very busy but that is hardly a complaint against the hotel. Only complaint is that the water pressure in the shower was low. Otherwise everything was perfect.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Hyatt"
Very comfortable rooms. Love the fridge and stove.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Family of 7 fits comfortably!"
Great for large families! Decent breakfast, good location, nice outdoor pool area with fire pits to sit around too. I just wish they didn't use air wick plug ins to scent the room. Had to hunt it down and unplug to stop the headaches.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Jodi
"Great hotel for families!"
Large apartment style rooms.very modern. Best hotel breakfast ever!
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Toni
"Nice. Clean."
This was a nice clean motel. It even had a full kitchen w/living room to watch T.V. The bedroom had double doors and could be shut to watch something different in the bedroom from the living room. The outdoor pool looked very inviting but we did not bring swimwear. The breakfast was out of this world.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Pam
The hotel itself is nice and conveniently located by restaurants and a Target. The breakfast in the morning was great and check in was fantastic. The room was a great size and the full kitchen was so helpful. Unfortunately, the bed was so loud and squeaky we couldn't move without waking the baby. The shower was huge but leaked HUGE amounts of water all over the floor and we had to have multiple towels down constantly that were soaked so the room kind of smelled like stale water. Housekeeping didn't come until 5:30pm most days which was very disappointing and didn't vacuum the whole time. The morning we were going to check out housekeeping showed up at 8:30 and I had to turn them away because we were getting ready. That morning the fire alarm also went off while we were trying to get the baby back to sleep. Overall the amenities were family friendly but it could have been much better.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Very nice! Thanks!
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Regina
"Did someone die here last night?"
Horrible!!!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Samuel
"Lots of space"
Great hotel! Had plenty of space for our family. Kids loved the pool and the breakfast was great. Only issue was there was no bathtub for little ones who are afraid of the shower.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Did not get a king size bed, that was reserved 45 days ahead, was not informed of this at checkin.. Bathroom floor had blood streamed across it. Was awakened by a loud barking dog that barked for over 20 miins.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Very comfortable room, excellent for families"
The room was very clean, staff very friendly, breakfast was fantastic!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Jules
"Nice place, good price."
Room was nice. The only draw back is that the pool was outside.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
denver weekend
"Awesome"
Awesome time((
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Esperansa
"Pleased we stayed here"
We were very pleased with the hotel. It was clean, comfortable and our room was quiet. It was a bit far away from our activities in the Cherry Creek area, but all of those hotels were booked. We lucked out, our room was much nicer and breakfast better than what our family reported at their Cherry Creek hotels. Good breakfast, staff very hard working!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Fantastic"
It was great!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Relaxation"
Pleasant great breakfast. Quiet !
1 night trip May 30, 2015
thomas
"Great hotel!"
If you are going to stay in a hotel, this is the one! I have stayed here multiple times when I am in Denver, and it never disappoints. The rooms are very clean, up to date, modern, and spacious. I LOVE the breakfast here, it is made hot and fresh with cooks in the kitchen, not reheated.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Spacious suites in good hotel"
Good hotel with spacious suites, but has some wear and tear (not terrible though). Breakfast was better than expected with a chef that made omelets on demand. The charges for use of the phone are unreasonable (I had to pay $10 for a 5 minute call to Colorado Springs).
1 night trip May 28, 2015
Martin
As always stay was pleasant. We requested a room change just for better view, the staff accepted the request. We really appriciate this. Thank you.
Other trip May 24, 2015
AC
"Graduation Celebration in Denver"
We enjoyed our stay in a Double King Suite. The room is modern, clean and comfortable and the kitchen had all of the amenites we needed. Groceries are available at a nearby Target store and freeway access is within a mile. The room rate was competitive as well.
4 night family trip May 14, 2015
Jeffery
"Great place love staying there!!!"
Very nice place loved everything about it. Second time we have stayed there.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Lori Werner
"Great room."
We've stayed here several times over the years. They refresh the decor often, always a good experience.
Other trip May 11, 2015
All was good although check in was a little scared. Front desk area did not the feel of a quality, clean hotel. Once we got to our room though, a very pleasant surprise.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"none"
The beds were the best. I never slept so well. The staff was most helpful. The hot breakfast in the morning was the best that I have every had at a hotel.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Great hotel for the price"
If you need to stay in the Tech Center, this is your spot! This hotel is fantastic for the price. We stayed while in Denver to plan our wedding and this hotel was wonderful. My parents live nearby so we elected to stay near them, rather than downtown. The rooms were large, clean and had a separate bedroom. The gym and free breakfast were both adequate. This a great hotel and I'd recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay near Park Meadows or DTC.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Lauren
"Value for money"
Room was neat and clean. staff was great. Only drawback breakfast not having that many options.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
maxx
"Excellent hotel"
We always stay at this hotel while in Denver. The rooms are huge and comfortable. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was great to put our teenager in his own room with a bathroom and tv. The kitchen is also great and convenient.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
RDR
Great location, Great breakfast. Very nice room. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
CO14er
"Nice comfortable stay"
Very good staff. Clean comfortable room. Would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Clean, convenient, hotel with GREAT breakfast."
Very nice room for an inexpensive price. Long hours for breakfast and it was delicious!
Kristen
"Awesome place to stay"
I can't say enough about good about our stay at the Hyatt House Denver Tech Center. It was perfect in everyway. Staff incredibly friendly, room meticulous and very comfortable, breakfast outstanding and a great location.
"Very Nice Hotel"
This was the perfect place to stay in Denver. The room was very comfortable and the staff was great very friendly.
"Awesome night"
Great breakfast buffet
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Shannon
"Very, very nice hotel!"
This hotel is the best hotel I've stayed at (other than Las Vegas, Reno, & all the other big $ hotels), very courteous staff, extremely clean, very nice room, & a very descent rate. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Highly Recommended Business Stay"
Solid 3-star hotel. Very clean and comfortable. Above average suites. Full complementary breakfast with omelette bar was a nice start to each day.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Chadwick
"Awesome Room"
We found a great price for an awesome suite. The breakfast was superb with a very nice variety. I only wish we would.have had a soaker tub. Overall it's the nicest room we have ever stayed in over 23 years.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Worth the stay"
The breakfast is really nice and the staff made you feel welcomed
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great price for a great hotel."
Great hotel for a getaway for the price. Full kitchen and separate bedroom is a great setup.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Overall a very clean comfortable well equipped hotel. Service was great, and the complimentary breakfast was very good with lots of choices. The bed was just a tad on the hard side.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice hotel with pretty good parking"
We were greeted by a really nice desk clerk then shown around the front lobby and taken to the elevators. The elevators make noise. The room was well furnished and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was tiny, not built for 2 people to stand/lay or sit down. But it was very clean. Hotel in walking distances to the surrounding restaurants. The cost of the room included breakfast buffet which was well stocked. We could not find the driver for the hotel shuttle, we waited for about 15 minutes then decided to walk to the Crowne Plaza Convention Center. Not too long of a walk, glad we were not in heels, but it would have been nice to have gotten a lift. I will stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
I could not have been better cared for. Staff was amazing and made my stay very comfortable. Best breakfast buffet by far.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Lainika
Excellent breakfast, great staff, comfortable room for a long stay! Everything you might need is in the full-sized kitchen. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"great one to stay at"
nice
3 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"HYATT house Denver Tech Center"
frindly staff , room spacious , king bed confortable,the sofabed is not confortable at all , the kitchen is a plus and the breakfast is very good also !
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
rogerio
"Extremely nice hotel"
Extra friendly, super helpful staff! Great breakfast, very clean, spacious room! Excellent housekeeping!! Would highly recommend this hotel for anyone going to Denver!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Christy
"Wife's Birthday, Get Away"
Great get away, we always stay here when in Denver. Great prices, location.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Randolph J
"Great hotel, convenient location"
The room was very large with a full kitchen. It was great having a separate bedroom and large bathroom.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015