All hotels in Eilat, Israel

RU

TripAdvisor reviews for C Hotel Eilat Hotel

"A treasure"
06/24/15 michael827 California
The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The view was spectacular. Breakfast was excellent; they had an omelet maker. A very big negative was the WiFi. It is free, but only in the lobby, and it went down frequently. The location is across from the Marina and you will need the Waze to find it, but once you know how to get there it is fine. The room was neat and clean and the air conditioner worked very well. I would definitely stay there again. We were there for 2 nights, and both nights there was a show for the kids in the lobby. Michael
"Best value for money"
06/21/15 Nimrod G Pardes Hana
At first I was searching for the cheapest hotel that had a pool and breakfast included. I found C-Hotel Eilat. when I got there I was very very surprised. It was much more than I expected. Very nice staff. nice rooms. location is good. food is good. There was some evening entertainment that our kids loved. The pool music was quite loud, but other than that, I think it has much more than this price range should have.
"Good breakfast, but security problem and poor service."
06/13/15 drrealitycheck Gilbert, Arizona
We were traveling in a circle from Tel Aviv down to Eilat, than on to Jordan and Petra and back to Israel. We picked this hotel at random as it was near the main bus station. The room was okay and the breakfast buffet was good. It's a doable walk to the beach. However, an incident occurred with poor follow up, which made the place suspect. At night, past 9PM when we had gone to bed as we had an early start the next day, there was loud banging on the door. The person on the other side said it was maintenance, but we hadn't called for this and the time suggested this could be a robbery attempt. We told them to go away but the banging continued and we called the front desk. They were vague as to whether this was legit or not. The banging stopped and we went to sleep, very uneasy as this couldn't have been legit. The next day we politely expressed concern at the front desk and the clerk was dismissive and rude. Of course, if you go to Israel, many people are very rude and dishonest (that may offend, but it's true everywhere in this country). Anyway, this could not have been a routine maintenance call at that time and without a reason; this hotel had a real security situation, they were unhelpful about it and I do NOT recommend it. Only the breakfast gave this a second star rating.
"Good Budget Hotel"
06/03/15 nettyp42 Adelaide, Australia
Stayed a couple of nights and found the hotel to be located well near shops, beach and airport. The restaurant is buffet style and quite good for 3 star. The reception staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. There is also handy free street parking. The only downside was the children were a bit noisy in the corridors so if you don't want family noise then ask for a room away from the family suites.
"good value for money - if you a budget"
04/21/15 Samson T Toronto, Canada
We were given a suite as a gift, so we did not choose the hotel. It is close to the bus station and the airport. The property is like any mid / down town hotel. its in a crowded location and parking is at premium. That being said the rooms are decent sized and well kept. Our suite had a bedroom with a queen sized bed a kind of sitting and dining area, a kitchenette and a large balcony with a jacuzzi. lots of seating space in the balcony and one can enjoy the hot Eilat sun,relax and enjoy. Hotel has a decent Friday night dinner and Saturday morning breakfast whiich is great for the observant clients. There is no inroom wi-fi.
"Decent hotel, shame about the staff"
04/14/15 Stuart C Tel Aviv, Israel
The hotel was fine with pretty good food and a very nice room and a decent swimming pool However sadly every single member of staff I had the displeasure of dealing with was rude and unhelpful With better service I would be happy to recommend but sadly cant
"Nice for a budget trip"
03/22/15 AmitBern88
The hotel is nice if you are traveling with a low budget. You can find better hotels (location and meals wise) in the other part of the city. Rooms were clean and comfortable enough but the corridors were really noisy at some points. You can hear everything. Plus, due to the hotel's location, which is close to the airport and some bars, it can get really noisy if you get a bad located room Also, meals can be not so good Staff were really nice and pretty much we had a nice stay.
"Great value for money, friendly stuff and good breakfast"
02/22/15 Ayala C
This is our 2nd stay at Chotel and we love it. It's very close to the beach and comfortably located . Hotel and rooms are clean and pleasant, stuff very friendly and breakfast is great! Absltly value for money and we'll come again
"Ok for just an overnight stop"
02/11/15 Kiera S Bali, Indonesia
We stayed here for just one night before crossing the border. It's basic, rooms are clean, bed is comfortable and breakfast ok. Location is great, close to the beach and restaurants but as I was there in the off season, there wasn't much to see.
"Budget stay"
08/30/14 Roman P
It is a dated hotel with some renovation done. To stay couple nights, especially if you are on a budget, may save a few dollars/shekels, but this is a personal choice. The pros - front desk employees were helpful; the food was great and had a wide selection of choices for me (I am vegan), the cafeteria staff was great and helpful. I didn't go to the pool - walking to the Red Sea beach was more valuable vacation experience(at home our subdivision pool is great). The location is next to the museum but we didn't make it since it was Yom H'aCmaut (there were no airport noise :)) - the only available attraction was Petra, Jordan, but it is a different story. Wifi is available for free at the lobby only - the signal gets weaker as you go away from the front desk. I was able to get another unlocked wifi network sitting next to the cafeteria windows. The overall - the lack of this feature (wired service is not available) is going to affect those who are in need for an access 24/7 (business). While staying I got a few incoming phone calls from my friends (before the trip I blocked international roaming on my cell plan) - I was not charged for it - it might be an important feature for someone to know. Not recommended for those who are either demanding or spoiled perfectionist. If you are ready for compromises it might be an option (though check the deals for neighboring upscale hotels).