All hotels in Redlands, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1650 Industrial Park Ave, Redlands, CA, 92374, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Unfortunate stay"
Very disappointed. Everything was dirty, carpet, bathroom, the bath tub, especially the shower curtain. Will not be booking another stay at this hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
We apologize for the disappointments you experienced during your stay in regards to the condition of your room. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is unfortunate that we fell short in achieving this goal in regards to your experience. The problems you encountered have been addressed and the proper corrective action was immediately taken. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as it enables us to determine our areas of improvement and devise solutions so we can improve our services and satisfy our guests.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Hector
"Recommended Hotel in Redlands"
Very nice, spacious room at a reasonable cost.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"A must return site"
Everything met or exceeded our expectations, a great value for the price, friendly and spacious rooms
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Overall, it was ver good.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Gene
"Worth it."
Good place, reasonable price. The Old Spaghetti place across the street is a good place for grub and a drink.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Ronald
"The Best"
I have stayed in hotel rooms over 200 nights this year and this was the best by far. The rooms are large, well kept, and very clean. The breakfast was excellent. They had a wide variety , and made to order omlettes. There were always chocolate coolies, and fresh coffee in the lobby. Congrats to the management for knowing how to run a hotel.
4 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Vincent
"Great hotel for money :)"
This hotel was very nice. The price is just right...I had a $25 Expedia credit so we paid $73 (includes tax) for double queen room. It was very roomy with a microwave and mini fridge. It is located right across the street from the Old Spaghetti Factory. The morning breakfast was good with make your own waffles and made to order omelet along with fresh fruit, cereal, bread, eggs, meats, coffee, juices, etc...There were cookies upon arrival and fruit at check out. Basically you are not going to starve. There is a small convience area to buy snacks too. We stocked fridge with beverages and were set. The hotel is warm in the common areas (maybe trying to save energy by reducing a/c). The room did not have a/c on upon arrival, but quickly cooled down. It is located adjacent the I-10, but I didn't find it too noisy at all. There was a pool, but we did not use it. Ample free parking, free wifi (although it seemed a bit slow - but can't complain about free). Overall we would return - great hotel for the price. Staff seemd great no issues. There were quite a few cleaning people for a three level hotel. The common areas smelled clean...they seemed to always be sweeping and mopping. Free books to read/take in the common area.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Gail
Was not able to secure rooms when I had booked them, i needed ajoining rooms because of elder parent, there was no gaurantee I could get these rooms.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
We apologize if we were unable to honor your adjoining rooms request. We make every attempt to honor each guest request and apologize if we failed to meet your needs. Thank you for your feedback.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Tony
"wedding weekend"
We truly enjoyed staying at this hotel, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast is better then most hotel breakfasts because they will make you an omelet with whatever ingredients you want which was very good, they extend the breakfast to 10:30 on weekends, there are cookies in the evening. The room was super spacious. The pool area was fantastic with plenty of pool towels. The exercise room was perfect. There was nothing we could complain about with this hotel. It is close to a huge mall with everything you want. It was great.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Tenaya
"We'll definitely be back."
Came for a 2-night stay for business. I have a lot of equipment and should have requested a room closer to the elevator. The hallways are very warm, and it gets hot and cumbersome dragging my suitcase and important equipment down to the very end of the hallway. Good thing the A/C in the room works great. The rooms are very spacious, and the 2nd vanity/dressing area outside the bathroom, allowed my and my daughter to get ready for the day at the same time. Like all of the other reviews I read, you really can't beat the delicious (and FREE!) breakfast. What a nice treat to sleep in a little longer, knowing we don't have to go elsewhere for a bite, before starting the day. The social hour was a nice bonus too! The refrigerator unit would be nicer if it had a small freezer compartment, since we were craving ice cream. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area, located across the freeway. We enjoyed our stay very much, and will definitely stay again. And I'll remember to request a room closer to the elevator. ;)
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"awesome and affordable"
My friend and I stayed here for our weekend for Nocturnal Wonderland 2014. They were super understanding that we would be checking in very late since we were travelingfrom far. It was a perfect, quiet, air conditioned room with a very comfortable bed and little sitting area. The breakfast in the morning was really good and the staff who worked it were really nice. in general the staff was very pleasant. Very close to San Manuel amphitheater so I'd definitely recommend to fellow ravers who actually sleep.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"nice hotel"
Large room, clean and comfortable. Great breakfast offered, good service.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
CAROL
Everything was great!
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Tatiana
"Great for University of Redlands Visits"
Nice room, nice breakfast, and everyone was very helpful Recommended.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Hailey
"Constantly Inconsistant"
Just okay. I've stayed twice at this hotel. The rooms were good. One had a flat screen, the other not. Second floor at good, third floor warm. Both times the parking was limited. The second visit, the hotel sponsored a social event that was too big for the facilities capacity. We had difficulty checking in with a single roller board due to the folks socializinf/meeting in the lobby
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
GoSeeDo
"Overnight Stay"
Overnight stay on the way back from northern California. Very satisfied, convenient location, nice breakfast, comfortable, very clean.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Lovely hotel!"
Friendly staff, large, spacious room, good price. The breakfast included lots of choices and the happy hour was a nice surprise. Definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Good Hotel Stay"
The room was really clean, lots of space. The walls are really thin, got woken up with the next room's occupants arguing, but all in all good stay.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Amanda V.
"Bad"
Dirty frayed rugs with burn holes. Unwelcoming room over all, fan did not work. Will be in Redlands again, not at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
diane
"reunion stay"
I've stayed at country suites before . I like the freeway access to and from the room, the only thing that I can think of is I wish the breakfast was better but over all the stay and lodging met my needs and expectations and I will stay there again
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
thomas v martinez
"Don't ask the staff to help loud guests"
Overall the hotel was clean, in order and the room was very nice. If you planned on getting any sleep, think again. Well I'm sure the rest of the hotel guests got sleep, but we didn't. We had 3 teenage boys above us that were running around/wrestling upstairs. When I approached them as they were coming out of their room, they said it wasn't them. I explained to them they needed to stop. They stopped for about an hour and then kept it going for the next two (12:00 am to 3:30 am). On my way downstairs, I stopped at the front desk and told the attendant what was going on. He said he would take care of it for me. An hour later, it started up again. I again went to the front desk, talked to the same attendant and told him what was going on. He said he talked to the parents as they just came back from eating (1:30 am) and told them what was going on. Again it started almost immediately. This is unacceptable. When we checked out the next morning, we asked to speak with the manager who told us, "Well this is a hotel, things like this happen." She asked if we were offered to switch rooms. I told her no. Then she said, "Oh, you had a room with two queens, we didn't have any more rooms with two queens." How about offering a room with a king and a couch, I wouldn't have cared, something to get sleep! Ridiculous! Moral of the story....If you want any help with unruly guests...find a hotel that will take care of it, cause this one WON'T!!!
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Tired Traveler
"Very Convenient"
The facility was very nice. Close to IHOP and Old Spaghetti Factory for a quick bite....
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Paul C.
"Excellent accommodations for the price."
The room was huge with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Clean and updated room and bathroom. The coffee in the lobby available at any time of the day was better than most coffee you get at specialty coffee houses. Breakfast excellent, with everything you would want to start your day right. I don't know how IHOP across the street stays in business...Overall, pleasantly surprised and satisfied with this hotel, conveniently located right off the Highway.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Cristina
The hotel was very conveniently located for our day trip to Lake Arrowhead. The breakfast was delicious, staff were helpful and courteous in all areas & there were plenty or restaurants & amenities close by. We were also pleasantly surprised by the quaint downtown area of Redlands as well as the beautiful & well-maintained parks in the area. Great little getaway!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Georgie
"Decent stay"
A bit hard to find, parking is a bit tough but the staff was helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Everything was just ducky. I recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Steve L
The ladies at the front desk and very nice and make my stay comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"best hotel around"
Love it!
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Great Value"
We spent two nights here after a conference in Anaheim to experience some of the Inland Empire. Very convenient for our day trip to Palm Springs & Big Bear Lake. The hotel was very comfortable and literally right off of I-10. No highway noise in the room, but the pool is right by the off ramp, so you can see all the traffic as you swim. Breakfast was excellent with many choices & made to order omelets. There was also an evening reception with free beer & wine and appetizers. Only complaint was that there were not enough plates & utensils in our room. Staff gladly provided more when we asked.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
Catherine
"comfortable stay"
The hotel was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was great. No complaints. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Denise
"Quiet and spcious"
Though the hotel is located close to the 10 freeway, the room was very quiet. The size of the room is very generous and would allow for a longer stay. A built-in kitchenette, a nice-sized desk, sitting area, and king bed. I got everything I needed.
This hotel is probably the best in the area for how much your dollar will get you. Our room was pretty nice, we had a couple issues at first but they were corrected within 24 hours. The walls in the room were a little dinged but is a hotel, what do you expect. The pool was closed when we got there but was opened again later. They must have been working on the chemical balance, which is good for the guests. The breakfast was also too notch. I have never had a free hotel breakfast that included made to order omelets. Lastly, their social hour is amazing. They had free beer! And not Cheap domestic beer, they had Hanger 24, which is a local craft brewery. Over all, I'll be staying at this hotel again if I need to while in the area.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
A Special Note, Andrea the front desk person went above and beyond to make the afternoon snack time great for everyone that was staying that day. Lots of mechanical issues with that day and she did not get rattled and worked her way thru them.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"great stay"
rates, room space, breakfast were top notch. Two areas for improvement: Room furniture-worn. Pool clarity-off
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Paul B
"Great clean hotel and great for the family"
The service at the hotel was great! Check in was a breeze. Our room was located on the third floor which was great since it had an extra security feature requiring a key card to access the floor. It made me feel a little safer having my children up there. We basically just used the room to sleep at night and took advantage of the included hot breakfast each morning. The room was very clean and comfortable and surprisingly large! I just got a standard double queen room and it had an ample sitting area with room to spare which made it better for my kids to be able to play and entertain themselves. It also included a mini fridge, microwave, sink, and coffee maker. The bathroom was nice and clean as well. Both beds were comfortable enough. I prefer them to be a little softer, but to judge a mattress is impossible since it's a matter of opinion. I slept fine and my wife did, too. The breakfast downstairs was great and the people working there were very friendly. I took my oldest daughter each morning and we ate what was available. Then we took a plate back to the room for my wife and youngest daughter and the employees are even willing to help with getting a tray and disposable plates. They offer hot eggs and sausage and the hot offering changes daily. They have cold cereal, hot oatmeal, fresh fruit, various pastries and bagels, and yogurt. Also there were 3 juices to choose from and fresh coffee. Overall, no complaints! We will stay again when we are back in the area.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Ken
Family suit was wonderful . Breakfast was excellent! Kids had fun staff was kind.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
occasional trav
Clean & quiet
2 night family trip May 25, 2014
The rooms are large and very clean and well equipped. Your stay includes a full breakfast and they also have started having an evening beer and wine social that is free. I always stay here when I am in Redlands.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great !!"
Great service ! Guys at breakfast were fast and food was yummy !
1 night romance trip May 15, 2014
Lin
Very clean room. Free wifi is a nice touch. Breakfast bar best most complete/best I've seen in my travels lately -- healthy and lots of options.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Meg
"Surprisingly lovely"
On our drive out to San Jose as we moved from Tucson, we stayed overnight here with our dog. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was much larger than I had expected, especially for the very reasonable price. Even the shampoos and such were very high quality. Breakfast in the morning had plenty of choices, and unlike some places, many hot, fresh options. The bed was comfortable, and we were overall very pleased. I would absolutely stay here again if I was stopping the area, and would definitely recommend them to other travelers.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Couldn't sleep from all the racket!"
Couldn't sleep with all the racket made by multiple appliances in the room. Minibar clattered every 10 minutes when the compressor kicked in. Air conditioning buzzed and rattled fighting the 83 degree temperature outside at 1:19AM! Speaking of which, the A/C inexplicably kept switching from 'cooler' to 'heater' as soon as it reached the set low temperature. All the light bulbs in the room were harsh fluorescents that gave the room a "hospital" feeling. Not pleasant.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the noise you experienced during your stay. Your comments are valued and will help us prevent situations such as this in the future.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Sleep
"Impressed"
Great location, right off the freeway yet didn't hear any freeway noise, small sitting room and kitchen. Very clean, ample parking. Andrea checked me in, she was awesome. Excellent breakfast too. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Hotel is naice and they give us good service."
I totally recommended "Country Inn Suites Redlands CA.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
ERG
"Redlands best"
I love this place. I am one for great customer service and this place did just that. Not one mean staff member. The room was comfortable and gave that home feeling. I will be staying here every time I come down.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
Samantha
This hotel is kind of hard to get to. The sign is visible from the exit ramp, but then you need to make several turns on a curvy street. Just go slow and you will not pass the driveway. Exterior of property was very good, well landscaped. Pool area gets a good afternoon sun with some shade. TV channel selection is average, includes HBO. The evening social with beer, wine and some finger foods is good. I had encounters with about 6 or 7 different staff members and all were professional looking and mannered.
5 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
Digger
"Fire alarm goes off at 3am"
The fire alarm went off at 3:00 in the morning. We were outside in the cold, in our pajamas for 30 minutes before the fire department came and shut off the horrible alarm and flashing lights. We found out that the alarm had gone off twice the night before and that the manager working then at least knew how to turn it off, but nobody seemed to bother to tell our 18 year old manager how to handle the same situation.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
We want to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. We assure you that false alarms are not a regular occurrence, and for the safety of our guests, we do not allow our management to turn off these alarms without the fire department investigating the hotel to ensure that it's safe to return inside. That aside, we do understand the inconvenience implied, and we are very sorry that it affected your stay.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Outdated TV in room and no TV Channel Guide that we could find. Everything else was quite good.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Pleasant & Restful"
Nice Room, nice people. Quiet for being next to the freeway. Breakfast Buffet was very good.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Edward
"Visiting In-laws"
Wheelchair accessibility was good, but bathroom could have been a little larger. Very nice room, the rest had lots of space. Nice staff. Decent breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014