All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here212 West Osborn, Phoenix, AZ, 85013, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Close to downtown"
I was impressed, the restaurant and bar were excellent.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"It was ok"
I enjoyed my stay, the room was very nice, but the refrigerator in the room did not work. The parking was not good at all and the housekeeping staff did not speak English. When I called for an Iron they did not understand and they only had one microwave in staff break room. Over all I did enjoy the room it was clean, nice and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Dena
"Subpar Condition, Location"
Hotel generally looks worn and grimy. Location leaves much to be desired. Hotel Wi-Fi was average. Fitness facility was definitely subpar-a few old treadmills and elliptical. No weights, no other equipment. Parking on site is scarce, you will have to park in offsite garage and schlep your baggage.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
AM
"Not ready"
I had prepaid for 9 nights and when I arrived they did not have a room for me. At 2:00 AM I had to take a taxi downtown to another hotel; and return the next day. What an inconvenience. It cost me half a day of sightseeing and they did not even give me a free breakfast.
9 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Herb
"Should've stayed somewhere else"
Parking was not secure, commute from parking garage to hotel was unsafe, adult bookstore right next door to hotel... Bathtub was dirty, as well as towels and sheets.. I do not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Great location.. I will stay here again soon. The beds were soft and shower was super clean.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
love
"Not that great"
The hotel was fine but not overwhelmingly great. the pool wasn't great, kind of cold, not heated. no lounge chairs around the pool. not much parking spaces, mostly had to use the parking garage down the street.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"surprised"
The price was right for the room. the breakfast service was outstanding but a little pricy. The room service was excellent. Checking in and out was very easy. I could not find a serious fault with this Holiday Inn. Note: for my needs the location was excellent
4 night trip Mar 18, 2014
JOE ANDRUKAITIS
"pleasure trip"
The hotel gave exellent directions to college baseball games
4 night trip Mar 13, 2014
gregg paskin
"parking not great"
Though free the parking lot is really small (a van was a tight squeeze) also its next to a adult shop (in case that is a concern to you)
4 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Worst hotel experience"
This was the WORST hotel experience ever. Upon arrival, they did not follow through with my reservation. I have asked for two queen beds and they only had king size beds available because they have my room away. At their diner, they forgot my order and on top if it messed up on it. WORST EVER!
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Stay somewhere else"
The rooms are small. The sheets were dirty and when I asked the lady at the front desk she had attitude and never sent up new sheets. We ended up leaving and going to another hotel. The air conditioner was so loud the tv had to be on as loud as it could go to try and drown out the noise. The bathrooms are dirty. I'll never stay at a holiday inn ever.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Motel 6 is nicer"
The hotel staff was friendly. The room was dirty. Hand prints and smudges on the window. The air conditioner didn't work, which is a must in Phoenix. When I called the front desk about it they said that our room was actually cooler than others, ours was about 80 degrees and others were around 85 to 90 degrees. The TV only received a fraction of the channels advertised. Maintenance decided to swap out the TV with an older one during our stay and didn't hook it up. We actually had to do it, and after that we only got 1 channel. Neither remote worked. The bathroom wasn't very clean either. i actually wore flip-flops in the shower. Kind of reminded me of an overnight stay at a hostel in Berlin. The beds were uncomfortable, actually lumpy and hard. Given the choice between this hotel and my car, I would choose my car. Extremely disappointed and let down by the Holiday Inn. My faith in the Holiday Inn name has been shaken and I will choose another hotel chain from now on.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Doug
The only thing I have to complain about was the cab company they use. We needed a cab for 5 and the guy was drive a town car and one of the seat belts was not even in the car so I had to ride without a seat belt and there were cigarettes on the floor of the cab. Other than that we enjoyed our stay everyone was friendly and courteous.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
kris
"never again!"
The desk person who checked me in, and the maintenance person sent to my room, were very nice but not enough to offset the problems with this stay. The room's mini refrigerator did not work and was not replaced after repeated requests. I had to dispose of food, I'd bought, because of this. When I initially tried to contact hotel staff, via the telephone in my room, and was unable to, I was later told that the buttons on the room phone, designated for contacting the desk, etc, didn't work anymore, "obsolete'. Because of the non functioning fridge I had to rely on buckets of ice to keep food cool, except, the closest 'Ice Machine', to my floor, was also not working, [apparently for quite some time, but no sign on it to alert guests, and the staff seemed oblivious]. The faux leather cover on the ottoman, in my room, was ripped, there was dust on the furniture, the tub's drain became stopped up, and, sometimes, only hot water ran out of the tub and sink faucet. I attempted to order breakfast at the hotel/restaurant, to be sent to my room, and was told, loudly, by the one person setting it up, that, 'No, he doesn't do room service!'. He was helpful, at least, with getting my order to the kitchen, for me to take up myself. Of course, the breakfast I ordered, consisted of pancakes so rubbery, they were difficult to cut, with a knife. Neglect, apathy, don't know what's going on here but in so many ways this was a waste of time and money especially as regards a national chain.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Ok place to stay"
Pool was outdoors and not heated, hot tub also was not working. Elevators were slow and constantly stuck for unknown reason. Breakfast was over prices for the quality and selection and staff did not appear to want to be at work. Room was nice and adequate.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Not what I expected"
Although the hotel was comfortable, it had several issues that I was not satisfied with and I will most likely not stay there again. The first was that the hotel does not have direct parking, you have to walk past the Wyndham hotel behind the Holiday Inn to get to a very poorly constructed and lighted parking garage. As a female I felt very uncomfortable walking down the street in the dark, past an enclosed dumpster and adult boutique. Secondly, the hotel was not clean to my standards. There was leftover soap in the bathroom, hair in both the bathroom and box spring. All which made me doubt the overall cleanliness of the rest of the room. I will say that the hotel was quiet and comfortable, but I could not see myself staying there and I would not consider this a downtown location.
2 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Jesse
"Satisfactory"
Wireless internet did not work. For the price, could have had free breakfast. Parking not nearby. Room was clean and comfortable though. Good location.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Hotel shift manager Christian was incredibly rude. They were unable to provide the double queen room that was booked and were unwilling to cooperate in any way.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"Good service, mediocre hotel"
Was disappointed about quality of room, with no working TV and very poor climate control. Hotel staff was nice enough to switch me to another room for my second night that was somewhat more bearable. They explained that since the building is a bit older, the rooms facing the sunlight all day get quite toasty and their a/c is insufficient to cool the room.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice hotel. alright location."
I loved this place! At first when Idrove up o thought the location was terrible, but the second we stepped inside, it was beautiful!! Also, free complementary drinks and delicious restaurant. About 10 minutes away from downtown
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Vacation in January"
It was a very pleasant staycation!!
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2014
"Nice close to us airways"
Was only there one night but was comfortable, clean, and staff was nice
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
D
The hotel is old but clean. The mattresses were terrible. We sunk to the middle.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Just 1 block from Metro"
2nd time I've stayed at this hotel, both for 4-5 days. Nothing special, but less than 15 train ride to downtown. Office Depot and Walgreen's are also a 3-4 minute walk and you go by them on the way to the train. Ice and soda machines are on alternate floors and aren't always working, so were inconvenient. Some rates include breakfast, but mine didn't even though price increased from when I first looked at the rates a couple of weeks prior. Breakfast isn't expensive though and includes a full buffet.
4 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
Dave A
"excellent location"
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The only issue we had this stay was they were having trouble with the room temp. They are working in it and should have it repaired by now. This is the only reason they didn't receive a higher total raiting
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Jerry
"Good clean inn"
The check-out time was 11 a.m and I don't think it's normal to knock on the door at 9 a.m. Guest next to my room was still sleeping at that time and the staff kept knocking until the guest woke up, got out of the bed and opened the door.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Jinny
"Small But Had What We Needed"
Hotel had small rooms, and first room we checked into the A/C didn't work. However, staff was extremely helpful in getting us a new room, where the air did work. Would stay again for the price.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
"small but comfortable"
The hotel was nice, the rooms were small but comfortable. The room was clean but not thoroughly. The windows and bathrooms were questionable on how clean they really were. The location was convenient it was about 5-10 min from downtown.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Lilly
"Easy Access to town on Light Rail"
This hotel was ok- clean and easy to find. Doesn't have some of the amenities of other Holiday Inn locations, like free breakfast but it is close to the Valley Metro light rail so easy to get around without a car.
2 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
"Keep Looking for a place to stay"
Arrived late in the evening, this is a very small property. They did not have parking for our vehicle and told us to park across the street, which had signs posted that all vehicles would be towed, or said that we could park about 2 block away and walk back to the hotel. This is a fairly questionable area of town, so it seemed. The Manager was irritated that I demanded a cancellation of our reservation in writing so that I could have the room night refunded to me through Hotels.com whom had already charged my card and based on the fact that there was a "no refund policy" which we were far passed..
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Amber
"Good for the money"
While not the fanciest thing around, this was a nice, decent hotel for a very good price. Staff members were helpful, room was clean. The parking situation is a bit confusing, but they do have quite a bit of space in a garage down the block. I'd stay here again if I'm the one paying for it.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Helpful staff & nice room with comfortable bed"
The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating during my stay. Everything was taken care of for me (early check out, taxi service, wake-up call, baggage check, directions). Stress free visit!
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
First time in Phoenix grate service specialy at check in associate was very friendly,helpfull,fast and efficient.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2013
Baudilio Elias
"Very nice"
We had a warm welcome from the concierge and the lobby was beautiful. Our room was large and comfortable, and we had everything we could need. I saw a couple other reviews mentioning the hallway carpets needing a steam-clean...yeah, that might be nice. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay, and would definitely return.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Charming, Good-Natured Hotel"
I find this the most consistent hotel in Phoenix. Now I don't even bother shopping around for a better price (if there is a better price; its been very good when compared to other hotels). I just book a room automatically. The staff is second to none...the location is perfect...the rooms and public spaces are always clean and uncluttered. Good Job!
3 night trip Nov 15, 2013
nothing special, but was fine for a couple nights on a business trip. located far from downtown, but easy ride on the light rail, which stops very close to the hotel.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"Not the greatest stay"
When we arrived at the hotel room it was pretty clean, but the beds were uncomfortable and the pillows were hard and small. The downside to staying here for us was that arriving at night and having to park so far away from the hotel and not being able to find our way back to the hotel, with there being no clear signs to point us there. Also a fire alarm went off right in the middle of the night and we had no clear direction if and when we could go back to our room or even what was going on, we stood outside for two hours and finally decided to make our way back up to our room. There was nothing offered for our inconvience and the staff on duty gave us no direction, like i said of what was going on or when we could go back to our rooms. In short we will not stay here anymore.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"nice and comfy"
When we got to the hotel, it was late--around 10:30pm. The front desk told us that they had been "slammed" and unfortunately didn't have the room with the two queens that I had reserved. They offered a king room with a rollway, but since there were 4 of us ladies staying for the night, that wouldn't work. The manager gave us the king room and also gave us another king room free of charge! Everyone we met in the hallways were very friendly. The beds were comfortable--everything was very pleasant.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
"Parking? What Parking?"
The hotel itself is nice and priced appropriately. HOWEVER, parking is around the corner and down the street, in DOWNTOWN Phoenix. If you don't need to park, it's fine, but if you do I don't recommend this hotel. Great location to light rail.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
Craftyagentmom
"Great bargain"
It was close enough to downtown and really comfortable!
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
"Average Hotel"
It was an average hotel in an average location. Honestly, little stands out to me. It is 3 miles from the convention center, which is about a $16 cab ride. It is also just two blocks from the light rail station, which is very convenient for popping into the center of town (runs every 15 minutes, $2/ride or $4 for a day pass). There wasn't much in the way of good restaurants near-by. There was a Walgreens a block and a half away, but no grocery store (although I didn't look hard). Oh - one thing does stand out in my memory - the breakfast buffet was awful the one day that I ate it. And there was a FANTASTIC yoga studio about three blocks away (Urban Yoga).
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Christy
"Holiday Inn downtown"
Extremely rude front desk manager on day shift. Night manager was polite. My room was dirty, there was a broken plug left in an outlet and several broken pieces of equipment in the exercise room, as well as a completely empty 5 gallon water jug in the cooler during my stay.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Shannon
All the workers there were friendly and I had a great time staying there.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Vjekoslav
"friendliness of staff"
Had a very relaxing stay. All of the staff was extremely friendly and the quality of service was great. The room was clean and comfortable. Had breakfast and room service and was not disappointed. This was the second time there and would go back again!
3 night trip Sep 29, 2013
Joan M
"Very terrible night and sick morning"
I wait there more than one half hours to check in, because the system. And finally, the staff use my card to pay for the deposit. When I check out, the hotel tell me that it use my card to pay the money which I was pay for Expedia. And it swiping my card so many times, in order to made my credit card decline.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
phoebe
My husband and I live in Glendale and needed a date night. We decided to stay at this hotel for First Friday so we could hop on the light rail and enjoy the festivities of the art walk. Our room was very clean and very nice. The staff was pleasant as well. We will be staying here again! Perfect location
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2013
Kristy
"Air conditioning didn't work."
Air conditioning wasn't working very well. It was set at 50 and was barely getting down to 78 degrees. At one point it was 80 dgrees in our room. We looked to move to another suite and the temp was the same in that room at well.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"comfy business trip!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. Loved my time there. Location was great.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
El
"Holiday Day Inn Central Phx North"
I've stayed at this hotel at least a half-dozen times. It is my go-to hotel when I plan to stay overnight in Phoenix since it is central to everyplace I tend to go and very close to the light rail. The rooms are nice and quiet (I never hear anybody) and nicely decorated and I can usually get a great rate through hotels.com. It has an in-house restaurant that I've eaten at for breakfast only and the price is comparable to a diner. My only complaint is one that I have at most hotels: the bathroom smells like it was cleaned with a dirty rag or the shower curtain smells moldy/musty. It is not overwhelming, just noticeable to my sensitive nose. I will return due to its value and location.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013