All hotels in Medford, Oregon, United States of America
2300 Biddle Rd, Medford, OR, 97504, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disappointing"
We were looking for a comfortable room at a reasonable price on our way through the Medford area. This wasn't it. The bed was sagged in the middle and the furnishings were dated and grungy. The room itself was below grade; not exactly a full basement, but from our window we were looking up at cars in the parking lot. We kept the curtains closed.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Blue Iris
"My standard Medford spot"
Perfectly nice hotel, some very slightly dated things, a couple extra outlets would be nice, but there are enough for 2 people in the end. Decent breakfast is pretty cheap to start your day. Good place to stay for the price.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Timothy
"Great location near airport."
Breakfast deal is awesome. Nice bar/comedy club inside hotel. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Wonderful Experience"
I loved it, The pool was out of this world. Food was great. Shannon Berry
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Shannon Berry
"clean nice. close to the hwy"
went there so we could go to creater lake. it was a road trip to norther ca and org. nice location
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
debbie
"Friends visit in Medford"
It was OK until I tripped and fell down the lower stairs and broke my right Clavicle.
2 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
"Convenient"
I needed to clean two storage units nearby, so the hotel worked perfectly for me. I also love the indoor pool!
4 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"ya can't get there from here!"
hotel is tired...worse still, it is very difficult to get to the hotel's front door...the roads around it are very confusing and not laid out with drivers in mind
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"On our way to Seattle----we stopped in Medford"
Dear Rouge Regency Inn and Suites Staff: Thank you for top notch customer service. After a long trip from California to Oregon(took the coastal route) it was so nice to have a clean room and friendly staff awaiting our late arrival. Enjoyed staying there so much, we booked another reservation for our return trip.:) Will definitely stay there on next trip to Oregon.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
""We're Home!""
Arrived at Rogue Regency quite late because of airline delays the entire trip. At the desk was Paul with his pleasant smile and greeting - as usual. Great employee with the public! Our room was ready and it felt like "we were home" as we walked in and "dropped" our suitcases everywhere. I had asked if the fool services were still open, with Paul saying that only the Bar was open for another few moments. I rushed in and ordered a sandwich for my husband and I, as we hadn't eaten anything since 8 a.m. that morning - this was three minutes before midnight. Our meal - which we had carried to our room - what a very special delight. Lights out !
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Joyce
"Comfort and Convience"
We stayed for a school reunion. The room was very comfortable The staff was very helpful and friendly. The property is very convenient to shopping , the airport , and restaurants. There is a very nice restaurant on site. But during breakfast was understaffed. We would hold another event there or just stay in we happen to be in the Medford area.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"loved the place"
Excellent room with an excellent restaurant.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"rogue"
very nice accoms and great staff; we will definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"good location"
I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the airport at Asante Rogue Valley Med. Ctr., where I had business. I stayed in the "basement," which was fine, but at night, the air conditioner was loud enough to awaken me.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Dr. Teresa
"Reasonable price!"
Everything was good, except the toilet was a problem--kept plugging.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Nice hotel--if you can get to it!"
Place is great, but it's on a side road, tantalyzingly close to a freeway, but with no way to reach it. You have to meander through roads going the opposite way, then reach a frontage road that goes way past the hotel, then turn in, if you haven't mad a wrong turn and ended up on the freeway going the wrong way. Good luck!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
towen883
"Smoky smell"
Service was great, staff very friendly and helpful, room clean, we did request a smoking room, but this one smelled so so bad of stale smoke, we went out and got fabreeze to try and mask the smell. Did not work, changed our 2 night stay to 1 night.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Cynthia
"Very accommodating Staff"
Staff was very helpful. Allowed an early check in and worked hard to accommodate that. Made every effort to see to comfort and needs. Great atmosphere.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"Excellent Value for the Price!"
I stayed here because my son's soccer academy team was staying here as well. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and the amenities it came with. The bed was super comfortable. It was nice to have from my 7 hour drive from WA. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Melanie
"Close to the airport"
Rogue Regency Inn and Suites was a great value. The hotel was clean and the rooms were larger than the average hotel room. I will have to recommend the restaurant, it is ran by an award winning chef and the food was excellent.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to shopping."
The air-conditioning unit was EXTREMELY loud due to being an older design. Needs updating. Pet friendly would be helpful as well.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice Hotel near airport with shuttle!"
this is a nice place to stay especially if you are flying out from Medford...you can leave your car while you are gone which is also nice...food in the restaurant and bar is very tasty and the staff is VERY friendly and acomodating.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"This is our preferred hotel!"
We had a great time in Medford. Our hotel was conveniently located, and the room was comfy. Breakfast was tasty! The pool was cold, but it was 104 degrees outside so it was pretty refreshing, just slow getting in!
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Teresa
Clean and quiet mini-suite room at reasonable price per night. Hot breakfast was not free, but at discounted price served at hotel restaurant.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"One night only"
Good for a one night stay only. Not a great bed and room needs an overhaul. Convenient off the freeway but not a nice area - induatrial. Warm and friendly service was the best part.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Put me underground"
They have basement level rooms and was told that is what you get if you reserve online. Said they would move me above ground this one time. So beware. Noisier than where I usually stay when I visit.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Visiting grandkids
"Pleasant Overnight"
The Rogue Regency is very comfortable with an accommodating staff. Some of the facilities, though well kept, look a little dated. We found this to be a superb choice for an overnight stay without breaking the budget.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
The hotel room itself was very nice and clean. The beds were comfortable and the tv was very nice. The only thing I did not like was the shower. There was absolutely no water pressure, the shower head was too low, and the actual shower head was not good. It took me forever to rinse off. Other than that it was a good room. Only stayed one night so not sure about the rest of the hotel. The regency grill they have there was very good though, and if you stay at the hotel you get a discounted breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
Rooms were clean but a little dated and the lighting is terrible. We had a door lock mechanism that didn't work correctly took 3 or more attempts for the card reader to open the door. Not much in the way of amenities, old dirty and some broken pool furniture.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Sue
"Nice Place"
Nice room, good restaurant. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Pat
"Just OK"
The room I had was on the first floor which is underground. The furnishings, fixtures and decor were very dated with the exception of the TV. The hotel itself needs some minor cosmetic maintenance. For a one night stay it was adequate.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Tjones3636
"Easy access to freeways and airport!"
Friendly staffs. Close to stores and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
andy
"reputation better than actuality"
Rogue Regency is supposed to be one of the better places to stay in Medford. The location was convenient for access to I-5 and Highway 62. The front desk staff was friendly. The service was lacking. My first night there, the hotel was fully booked. Room service wouldn't even answer the phone. My breakfast order was picked up from the door during the night. Breakfast was 45 minutes late, again with the excuse that they were busy. That doesn't help me as I also had appointments. The non-skid strips had worn off the tub; it was very slippery when I took my shower. The cold water faucet for the sink next to the coffee maker leaked. Minor items, but for the cost of a nightly stay there, I felt that minor maintenance should not be an issue. When I stopped at the front desk to request a mat for the tub and report the leaking faucet, the front desk person commented that she 'wished people would report these things'. The second day I was there, it appeared to not be fully booked. I was out for appointments for 4-5 hours. When I returned, my room had not been serviced. The housekeeping service showed up about an hour later and asked if I 'still wanted my room serviced'. Just because they were running late didn't mean they couldn't at least replace towels and make the beds. Again, considering the cost, I felt this question was way out of line. I will not stay here again. As they say, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
3 night business trip May 20, 2014
Paula
"no hassle"
it was easy check in everything was clean, in order. not stuffy when I first walked into the room as some hotels are. Just a pleasant stay
2 night business trip May 8, 2014
Haunted. Hotel staff in the bar chadwicks were rude and crazy.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"noisy kids above, better when I complained"
Very nice , a lot of noise from teams, however it appeared to come under control and we slept fine after 10;30 or so.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
tone
"Nice for overnight"
Tricky to get to off the freeway - many turns - it was a little confusing. Nice restaurant and Bar. Clean room. And free WIFI is a plus.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Poor Internet coverage
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"An excellent stay with"
After a very long day of travelling, a very comfortable place to land.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Internet reception was awful.it needs to be fixed before I return
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Linda Lonnquist
Very nice room. Breakfast at $4.99 was good. Service pretty good. Overall a decent value.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
kent
"Fine, except..."
Don't count on the internet being available in your room.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
RP
"Comfortable"
Clean comfortable stay and fly is awesome
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"friendly service"
A little outdated but nice and clean with a friendly staff
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
Jeremy
"Good Value"
Great hotel restuarant. Atracked locals which is not common for a hotel bar.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
"Nice place for a vacation, not for work"
The room was pleasant. I have stayed there many times. However the internet would not work. It was their problem as my laptop, phone or tablet could not stay connected. I was dropped 7 times in one hour. Hard to get work done under those conditions. The desk staff were apologetic and did what they could.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
Toby
"On Par for Medford"
This is a solid 3 star hotel. Chadwicks, the attached restaurant had good food and friendly service. It was probably the highlight of the experience. Biggest area for improvement would be lighting. The rooms had terrible florescent lights that dimly flickered.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
Jon
"Monthly Business Trip"
Have been staying here almost monthly for nearly 5 yrs. Nice to see some updating. Prices are getting a bit spendy for food. 3 out of the last 4 stays have had problems. 1 - After checking in and leaving came back 1 hr later to find door propped open. Staff had no explanation and no follow up with me. I would have fired who ever did it. 2 - Staff doing remodel work started at approx 6:30 am above me. WTH? 3 - People above must have checked out 3am which was bad enough and staff doing remodel started approx 7am. WTH? I am up till 1 am working nearly every trip. Not good. May rethink about where to stay next visit.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
nice, comfy, short
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Barry
"Need better Internet"
All was good except poor internet connectivity
4 night business trip Feb 10, 2014