All hotels in Burlington, Washington, United States of America
1860 South Burlington Boulevard, Burlington, WA, 98233, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Delicious food
    Great room
    Bad internet service
"Great place to spend the night away from home"
The hotel was very well maintained, and the staff was very courteous and friendly. Breakfasts were AWESOME with a great variety, would definitely stay there again!!!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Hank
"Great hospitality, breakfast, location"
We came for a family wedding in Mt. Vernon and were very happy with our stay. Our family enjoyed seeing eachother at the bountiful breakfast each morning, then off to Whidbey Island for vacation. Shopping was close, restaurants, within walking distance. Totally perfect!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Marilyn Peterson
"My first stay at a Hampton Inn."
Very nice hotel! Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable, breakfast was great! I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Get Away"
I went to Burlington to meet up with some Canadian friends halfway between Seattle and Vancouver and we had a wonderful stay at the Hampton Inn.Great Japanese restaurant a walk through the parking lot, welcome bonus! I felt the rate was a little high though.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Friendly service"
Just what we were looking for and we would stay here again without hesitation.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Justin
"My "go to" home away from home!"
I am often in need of a hotel in the Burlington, WA area and this Hampton Inn is always my first choice. The staff is friendly and helpful, the indoor pool is nice, and the breakfast is good.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Mo
"Spring flower looking!"
Enjoyed the stay very much. There were several large "ultimate frisbee" groups (kids 13-17) staying for the night and we never heard a peep out of them. At breakfast the next morning the staff handled it great. location is in a quiet area of the city, not much to see or walk around in the immediate area.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Excellent Service"
The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. The bathroom was especially clean which is always nice. We were traveling with two young children so we were worried about the noise. The room was quiet and the babies fell immediately to sleep when they were put to bed. The beds were a little uncomfortable but everyone is different. The pool was clean, the breakfast was delicious and the service was exceptional. We will definitely stay there again next year.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
Extremely comfortable beds, great breakfast, tons of good restaurants nearby, quiet inside....couldn't ask for a better stay.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
K Loney
"It's like being at home"
Comfortable, clean, quiet, secure. Hot tub was so relaxing after a rough day in the rain trying to see the tulip fields. The location is near the freeway (I-5), the Skagit River and across from a mall. But I didn't hear a thing all night. The beds were comfy which made for a nice restful sleep. Mornings (we stayed 2 nights) we had the complimentary breakfast: scrambled eggs, sausage/bacon, a delightful waffle just the way I like it. Your choice of regular or sugar free syrup. There were 5 varieties of fruits, yogurt, 5 different cold cereals, a large choice of hot and cold drinks and plenty of space to move around without bumping into the other guests. Linda and Vonda were our hostesses. Wonderful people! Front desk staff was helpful and courteous. This is THE place to stay for me the next time I'm in Skagit County.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Patty
"Not impressed with location"
I have to say that I have never stayed at a hotel with an uglier view. I'm quite surprised that any hotel would build next to a cement company. There was nothing to see but piles of dirt, worn down trucks, cinder blocks, etc. The staff was nice and the breakfast was amazing as it usually is at Hampton Inns. The pool area as ridiculously hot. Like when you get out of the pool from swimming you want to hurry up and get out because you're uncomfortably hot. They need to turn the heat down in there, someone seriously could get heat stroke in there. The room we stayed in, a double queen, was way too cramped with big furniture. I left a power cord in my room and called the next day to see if they came across it. The customer service rep who answered said someone would call me back tomorrow. No one ever called and I still do not have a power cord. Pretty disappointed that someone said they would call back and never did. Poor customer service in my opinion. I would not stay at this Hampton Inn again and I'm a big fan of this chain.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
Janelle
"Just what we needed."
staff was great! We were late arriving and they noticed carrying our very sleepy small child. The desk clerk handed me the key and said to go ahead to the room and get her to bed while my husband handled check in. Everything was clean and well kept and breakfast was yummy! The only improvement could be in the extra blankets they keep in the room. My daughter slept on the couch with one and it was rather rough. Such a small detail but everything else was great!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Stacie
I really like staying at this hotel, very nice and good value
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Tulip tour"
The staff was particularly accommodating after a small room mixup. They arranged everything quickly without any delay or fuss.roms were wonderful.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Very clean and friendly"
We've stayed here a couple of times now. The location is good, nice and quiet but not scenic. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the hotel lobby and rooms are clean. My only complaint would be that there is a lot of waste- all paper and plastic coffee cups, drinking cups, wrappers, plates, etc. Other than that little quirk, we will likely stay again. It's a good place to bring your children- excellent breakfast and fun, clean pool!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Jenny
"excellent"
This is the 4th hampton inn we have stayed at and overall we are very impressed with this hotel chain. The staff was very pleasant, rooms very comfortable and a delicious breakfast. We love the Hampton inns
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Bob Stuczynski
"Easy going weekend"
Came for an over night to attend a local event. I found it to be very clean nice size rooms. Check in as quick. Had nice choices for the free morning breakfast.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
DF
"Very clean!"
This hotel was very clean! The continental breakfast was excellent! I definately will stay here again!
"Excellent!"
I am a hotel owner so I look at EVERYTHING when I check into a hotel. I was very impressed with everything about this hotel and I will absolutely stay there again if I am in the area.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Overnight stay for Volleyball Tournament nearby"
Hotel was at a great location. I loved how clean it is and very comfortable bedding. Breakfast in the morning was very good and there was a lot of room for people to sit. Staff was very friendly and helpful as well. Would definitely stay here again!
Rosey
"if u must stay in burlington.... this is your best"
very comfortable and clean. feels like home away from home
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
isis-tee
"very nice and clean hotel"
have no complaints. the hotel was clean, beds comfortable, and breakfast buffet was good,
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
tracy
"Awesome"
we were traveling with family. Teenagers to elementary age kids and all were happy.... Food was great rooms were good. Hotel was beautiful. Staff was very helpful and nice
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Tee
The service hear was out standing and the acanidations were excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
Tyson
"We Love Hampton"
The staff is friendly and helpful, building is well maintained and nicely decorated, room was clean and comfortable, pool area is great, and we love the wonderful breakfast in the morning with a great eating area. We stayed for two nights and loved it. Upon getting to our room the tv remote was not working so called the front desk and they brought up batteries right away that fixed it.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Baseball Mom
"Great Stay!"
This was my first time staying at this chain hotel. The rooms were beautiful and the bed was quite comfortable. I even loved the sticky note left by the housekeeping staff. The general meeting/breakfast space was comfortable and spacious. Breakfast was good and there were good options to choose from. The front desk staff all were very kind and up beat. Would I stay again? Yes!
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Tamara
"Stay was good"
Nice hotel. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Nice hotel with friendly staff"
This hotel is clean, well run, and comfortable. I would highly recommend it. They also have a buffet breakfast which meets your needs for breakfast. This only area that I would recommend for improvement. I would suggest that they improve the quality of the eggs which taste like they may be powdered. It would also be nice to have bacon as a choice. There is fresh fruit, cereal, and yogurt for the health conscious. The oatmeal is a bit overcooked but is filling. The staff were wonderful!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Kate
There were lot of children at the hotel when we stayed. We went to get away and enjoy the indoor pool. I had to ask for towels and the pool was not the cleanest (water). We didn't stay at the pool long because to many excited kids with no parents were there. The water was really warm. I think it would have been better if there weren't a game or something going on.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
T
"Wonderful staff"
We have stayed twice at this hotel. The people that work there are extremely pleasant and the hotel is nice and clean. With three kids it's nice to have the complimentary breakfast as well. We will be staying here again!
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
"Good hotel good price."
Stayed here for two nights over Christmas. Staff was friendly and accommodating the room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was quite good.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"overall good"
Worse internet! They should not even advertise as an option. Everything else was up to Hampton standard.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Convenient to shopping and freeway"
Checked in and asked about recommending thanksgiving dinner, since we had no arrangements they called around and set a reservation for the next day for us it was a nice place and a great dinner. Enjoyed the breakfasts and pool and overall stay
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Dennis
"Super clean, AWESOME staff!"
The staff was amazing. We rented a conference room to celebrate our grandmother's 80th birthday. The staff went above and beyond to make it a success. They were very attentive to our requests and even provided a stereo we could play music with. The breakfast buffet is very good, and well attended. The wonderful woman that runs the buffet on the weekdays is truly a special person and made us feel at home and welcomed.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Dthraco
"Great pool-horrible gravy"
My son and I had an impromptu visit for some mother-son time. The pool was nice and clean and clear and warm. The room was very nice, the only downside was that the light in the hall remained bright all night long and lit up the room through the gap under the door. The only terrible part of the stay was the sausage gravy and the cold sausages at the breakfast bar.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2013
"ONLY ISSUE WAS SMALL AND AT CHECKIN"
ONLY ISSUE WAS SMALL AND AT CHECKIN. FOR SOME REASON THE STAFF COULD NOT FIND IT UNDER MY NAME AT FIRST, BUT ON CHECKING FOUND IT UNDER "PETER PAUL", NOT PETER RIELY. PAUL IS MY MIDDLE NAME. I'VE NOT HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Clean, quiet and comfortable bed."
Great location, the complimentary breakfast was good, and the staff was very nice.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Shoshanna
"Close to mall shopping & picturesque La Conner"
Very hospitable & professional staff, including front desk and breakfast attendants. We had stayed in La Conner at a Bed & Breakfast for our first 3 nights, and selected this Hampton based on TripAdvisor reviews. We found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. We shopped at the nearby mall, and ate at the Out Back restaurant down the road. Had an overall excellent experience! A very nice property, and all of the young children along with their parents seemed to really enjoy the heated pool!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Janet
"Comfy place to stay"
Positives: Nice room, VERY comfy bed, excellent breakfast with cheerful, friendly, helpful breakfast attendants. Negatives: Although it was a "non-smoking" room, the room definitely had a "smoking" smell. Was curious as to why there was no closet in the room in which to hang up clothes -- not a big deal, but I thought it was kind of odd. The room didn't have a tub, only a very large shower. That didn't bother us, but might be an issue with some folks, especially since we were not advised it was a "shower only" room. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Ross
"Bike MS 2013"
Stayed here during a recent charity ride, much better than the Days Inn that we stayed in last year. The pool and hot tub were clean and refreshing/relaxing. Ashley, who worked the front desk was very accommodating and allowed us to use a conference room to store our bikes at night. The breakfast was better than expected with various option. Lastly the room was very comfortable and clean, I would stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Sam
I stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites with my husband and our five year old son for one night. The hotel is very easy to find, and it is very conveniently located to the Outlets. There also are a lot of places to eat around there. We really liked Sacura, the Japanese restaurant across from Hampton. The hotel is clean, the staff is well trained and friendly. The afternoon freshly baked cookies are absolutely delicious. We really enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. The only down side is a train and the air conditioner noise at night. The train noise was very loud, we didn't sleep very well. It's not a hotel's fault, but you cannot avoid this noise if you are staying in Burlington. We still would love to thank the hotel staff for making our short stay there pleasant. We would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Nice hotel on a not so nice town"
My 3rd floor room was clean and pleasant however there was a smoking room down the hall from my room and the smoke sort of wafted everywhere . They should've told me about that before hand. Also I wasn't impressed with the bath tub/bathroom area considering it was one of their top-of-the-line suites. It should have had a better bathroom. The shower tub was just one of those plastic inserts. Overall the hotel is fairly nice considering it's location. it's in Burlington, wa. Sort of the armpit of the area.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
isis.tee
"Very nice and convenient"
Stayed there before heading across north cascades highway. Nice hotel and convenient.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
cookie
"Business Stay"
Would have been perfect except for all the remodeling in the lobby and eating area.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Family"
The gentleman that checked us in didnt really tell if breakfast was complimentary or pool hours or anything really. Would have been nice to know instead having to ask all the questions.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
Angie
"EXTRA NICE HAMPTON INN"
This had to be one of the BEST Hampton Inn's we have ever stayed. This Hampton Inn had very friendly staff, extra clean rooms, the most comfy beds, quiet so sleep is not interrupted, free breakfast with selections for everyone. We stayed at this particular Hampton Inn because of the Tulip Festival. The location was perfect for the Tulip Festival, close to the Ferry to Victoria and several casinos and nice restaurants. We will stay at this location again in the future.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2013
Debbie
I really enjoy my stay at this hotel every time. Very clean. Good breakfast. And of the best fitness center.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2013
The hotel was really clean and the rooms very nice. The rooms weren't huge, but the bathroom was very roomy and the shower head was high enough up that my husband didn't hit his head on it (which is hard to find at a hotel). The free breakfast had a variety of options and the staff worked hard to keep everything stocked even when breakfast was super busy. Everyone was friendly and the pool and hottub were kept at a good temperature and in good condition. All together it was a great hotel experience and I would stay at a Hampton Inn again.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Tonya

"An Awesome One Night Stay"
I only stayed a night during the Ride to Conquer Cancer and it was awesome. Rooms were clean, beds were insanely comfortable, which is too nice after riding all day. Speaking of too nice, loved the hot tub. Great sushi place right next door too. Breakfast was again, in a word, awesome! Loved the inspirational words of encourage on the bananas, everything was so fresh, one of the best breakfast buffet I've ever had. The staff was awesome as well, they could not have been nicer or more friendly. I will definitely stay here again next year.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
"Weekend Shopping"
Stayed overnite with my daughter and 2 granddaughters Very nice breakfast in lobby.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015