All hotels in Carteret, New Jersey, United States of America
30 Minue Street, Carteret, NJ, 07008, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not a VIP HOTEL"
Not a vip hotel as indicated Breakfast dont start til 7 am room is very plain and old fashion
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
JORGE
"Great Hotel!"
The staff was very friendly and the room was spacious and very clean. Great hotel.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2015
"Comfortable Place to stay for a night"
The room was nicely equipped with a fridge, microwave and flat TV. The hotel has a restaurant but the food is mediocre. Location is not convenient. Its next to warehouses so have to drive 5 minutes to the closest restaurant/stores. Ok to stay for a night.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Damian
Pleasant. As expected. Clean. Everything worked.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great Value in Cartaret"
Nice hotel with modern updated facilities, comfortable bed, big TV, good water temperature and pressure. Breakfast small but surprisingly tasty. Picky complaints: Nothing within walking distance of the hotel. There was no guest laundry (normally no big deal, but I really could have used it during my stay). Also, they only had Pepsi products.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Additional $30 charge for early check-in. Front desk staff had trouble with computer during check-in. Process took over 20 mins.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Pleasant surprise while stuck in New Jersey"
Pros: free airport shuttle, hot breakfast, bar with food at night, clean hotel, pleasant staff especially the drivers to and from the hotel. Negative: Sleep number bed did not work and was stuck on whatever # is stiff!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Chicagoan
"An upgraded Motel, can not be called a Hotel"
Not sure how Expedia picked it as a VIP Hotel or gave it 3.5 star ratings. There are no basic amenities a 4 star hotel will have that were missing here. It is one of those Motels on the side of highway which has been upgraded to a very pleasing reception, and very comforting rooms. Beds and pillows in the room are very new and comforting. Overall for the price its okay but dont expect too much of amenities like no swimming pool, exercise room is okay and there is only one small bar/ restaurant on the premises.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Mohit
"Decent. C+"
Good value for the money. Restaurant/Pub leaves much to be desired.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Aisha
"Rooma need to be checked..."
I stayed here a few times and each time there was an issue. Not enough towels, the guest before soap wasn't removed from the shower, the room phone wasn't working, their out of room coffee then another time they were out of half and half. Good thing it was only for a 1 night stay. But they could do better.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
bubbles
"Cheap for the general location"
We were looking for a cheap hotel somewhat close to NYC to decrease our sustained driving time. It provided a warm room with a roof over our heads from the storm, and it was pretty cheap — but in this case, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
This hotel has great potential the staff was excellent but unfortunately their attention to cleanliness /Maintenance is not the best. The beds are super comfortable. If they paid more attention to their facility then I would recommend them.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Hanan
"Birthday weekend stay"
Rooms were nice. Staffed was responsive and very courteous. Breakfast honestly was a huge dissapointment. Loved the idea of having microwave and fridge.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"perfect"
great stay Sam the guy in the front desk is awesome
1 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2015
"Near Newark Airport"
Clean room, small gym with no TV, paper signs all over lobby.
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
"Night away"
Morning of my check out my boyfriend and I were awaken by awful screaming and chanting of some kind of religious worshiping. Not only was it early in the morning. But when my boyfriend went to the front desk to complain about the rediculous noise, the staff member said there was nothing they can do. I had enough and left early because I couldnt take the repetitive chanting. It was scary after a while and made my experience very uncomfortable.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Getaway"
Nice and relaxed
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
"Quick Getaway"
Definitely enjoyed my stay! Nice relaxing 3 days. I needed a quick getaway and this olace definitely exceeded my expectations. Room was very clean and the front desk was pleseant. Will be returning again soon!
2 night trip Jan 13, 2015
Kiymara
"Scary dirty"
We did not stay. The room was scary dirty. The people were nice, returned our money.
1 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
"It meets all the widgets at a good price."
Clean, good prices, good breakfast, professional male staff (female staff members were rude). Overall, a good hotel.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice Hotel overall"
Breakfast was filling ! And the staff was very friendly. The facility was very clean.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
It was clean and nice. It's s nice hotel for the price. It's worth it
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
alash
My stay at the Hotel Executive Suites was GREAT. The best part was the sleep number bed, it was like heaven. Best sleep I've gotten in a long time. Everything was clean, Service was great, breakfast was delicious. Definitely will be back
Response by Hotel Executive Suites
Thanks for your posting. We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Milissa
"Hotel stay"
Hot breakfast with eggs and sausage. Dublin Bar downstairs has decent food. In the room refrigerator did not work and the blinds allowed decent amount of light in still (I was working nights). Will charge $30 for early check in.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Mediocre experience"
The handy men were responsive and fixed the phones. The desk staff young and Semi-friendly/helpful.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice hotel, fair rate"
We spent one night (dad, mom, and tow kids) on our way somewhere else and it was much better than others we tried during our trip in a similar price range. Nice and clean room, people ok, breakfast, gym, internet.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Jackie
"Worst stay ever"
Worst stay I've ever had. Was woken up early in the morning by a church singing group that meets there. No idea why they would allow a group to sing across the hallway from people who are sleeping. On top of this the breakfast was gross & the floor was sticky. Would not recommend.
Response by Hotel Executive Suites
We apologize if any guest has been inconvenienced by the small local church group which meets at our hotel mid Sunday morning. Its start is meant to coincide with the last opening hour of breakfast, and most hotel guests are already up and out by then. We have since moved the church group to a corner of the hotel where their presence will be unnoticed.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Business stay in Newark area"
Nice accommodations for the money - staff friendly and helpful. Bed comfortable and room had everything I needed. Food in restaurant was good and priced right. Other than having Dish network, which I don’t care for, everything was fine.
Response by Hotel Executive Suites
Glad you liked your stay! One important note: Comcast HD cable with many many entertainment channels are in the guest rooms, Dish Network with great sports programming is in the public areas of the hotel and restaurant.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
Stayed at this hotel after a long New Years eve celebration. Arrived around 4am, lobby was nice looking and clean. Staff at check in was very pleasant, no issues. Room was clean and attractive, somewhat typical of its price point. Beds were comfortable, everything worked, no complaints. Would definitely recommend a stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Do not waste your money"
I stayed at this hotel twice when it was the Ramada Inn. I was thinking the hotel would be the same and it was not. The beds were smaller, the towels were ragged and rough, the sofa in the king room did not have a mattress in it and the sofa was not made of cloth, and the floor was dirty along with the two chairs in the room. The breakfast was not good. The yogurt was in a big bowl, there were gnats flying around, and the sausage was made of low grade meat. I would suggest you stay at Home2 Suites by the Hilton located in Linden, NJ. Granted it is not right off the highway like this hotel but the service and cleanliness would be better.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
The bed is comfortable and the room is very nice for the price
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Great experience , very comfortable hotel. Enjoyed my stay, I will be back.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Excellent bed, poor breakfast"
Good location right off the NJ Turnpike, in an industrial area. An in hotel restaurant was the only real option in the area. The bed was a sleep-number bed and was the best bed we ever had in a hotel. The room was large and comfortable. However, the complementary breakfast was far below the quality and variety that other hotels provide.
2 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
stewart
"Stay only if you have business in Carteret"
The sleep number bed did not work. They neglected to give me a wake up call when I asked. The hotel was fine otherwise but next to the busiest interstate in NJ- There is nothing around except myriads of trucks. You're stuck eating at their less than stellar restaurant.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"SEAMLESS!"
I needed an immediate last minute place to stay. Using the Hotels.com app I was able to browse hotels in the area quickly and book a great hotel. I accidentally booked the following day but the hotel concierge was amazing and helped to check me in on the day I needed without any run around. THANK YOU!
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
Bianca
I staid on the 12th Floor and all I heard was the motor to the elevator all night... and it only it worse in the morning as more people started to use it.... NO refrigerator and NO microwave in the room!!
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
My stay was good. Hotel was nice. Room was clean. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"The bar attached to the hotel kind of ruins it."
We checked into Hotel Executive Suites fairly late for a single night stay and while the staff was friendly and helpful, the bar attached to the hotel kind of ruined the atmosphere. The door between the two establishments was open and loud dance music was bleeding over into the hotel space. Some patrons were using the lobby as an extension of the bar space. The hotel seemed fairly nice, but the bar's sleazy vibe kind of took over and tainted the rest of the experience for us. After checking in we found the room, which was serviceable. It could have been cleaner and in better condition, but it wasn't terrible. We tried to order room service (which was run through the bar), but we couldn't get a hold of anyone down there. Eventually, we went down and ordered from the counter and brought it back up to our room. The food was terrible. Seriously, I didn't know it was possible to mess up tater tots. The continental breakfast was good the next morning. I probably wouldn't stay here again, but I think if the bar attached to the hotel was a marginally better place our experience would've been better. I don't think we'd be rushing back here either way, but it would've fallen into an 'ok, but not memorable' category instead of 'kind of bad.'
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great overall experience"
We needed several shuttle transfers to and from the airport during our stay. The hotel was always very accommodating. The rooms were nice, clean and modern. Good selection of channels on TV. Nice pub/sports bar in lobby. Decent complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"NICE"
Everything was great except the shower went cold both mornings.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Not in a good location"
Had to wait a long time to get checked in. They were short staffed. Room was comfortable. Breakfast was fair. Location was bad. Quiet a distance from airport. Free shuttle. The driver was pleasant and helpful. Make sure you don't pay extra for the microwave and refrigerator.
cd
"Nice luxurious hotel!"
When I booked the hotel I was not expecting at all what I found in the hotel. At the moment you enter the lobby you see a nice decorated area. The lobby staff is attentive and seems happy to receive you. And the room has every single thing you need. It has nothing to envy a marriot or a hilton. I felt so happy about booking this hotel and would not doubt getting a reservation again.
edmundo
"Great airport hotel"
Not much to do in the neighborhood and a cab ride away from anywhere with things to do. However, if you just need a night near the airport you can't do much better. Free shuttle, comfortable beds and a full breakfast buffet included in the room cost of less than $100.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Gayle
"Not to shabby"
Bit noisy due to both the distribution center and I95 that border the hotel. Other then that great sleep number bed and room
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Awesome stay!"
beds were so comfortable! awesome room, very big spacious and nice! only issue was probably the lighting but other than that no complaints! amazing customer service
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Janany
"Weekend Getaway"
It was really good clean hotel room, really liked that you could adjust the bed electronically. The staff were very nice and took care of my special request which was great! Would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Rajesh
"Good for a night stay"
We were disappointed with the shuttle pick up as we had been waiting at the airport for 1.30 hr. So, when we arrived to the hotel, I scheduled the shuttle for the next day to make sure that everything will be on time. Our room was okay, but the mattress was very comfortable. The towels were too old and a bit dirty with some black stain on them. Internet was too slow. Breakfast was much better than we expected. The shuttle driver in the morning was so polite and helpful, he suggested us going to Rahway station instead of EWR to get airtrain to Manhattan.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good for a stop over"
The Hotel fit my budget and location needs. The beds and room were comfortable, it was not overly done but better then basic. Breakfast was included, and was just OK. Eggs and sausage were good, there was no fruit or yogurt or water. It is close to the NJ Turnpike perfect for commuting. The staff was pleasant.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
perri
"Great hotel close to the airport"
We arrived later than we anticipated. The receptionist was pleasant and the room was ready. The room is clean, the floor was quiet, the only complaint I had was about the bed. It was surprisingly a sleep number bed. I heard only good things about that type of bed, however, our bed did not adjust in number on either side. To be fair, I'm sure if we called down and spoke to the front desk, they might've changed the room, but it was late, we were tired and we didn't - so that was on us...otherwise I would reiterate, the room is clean, very close to Newark airport, and we would definately give it another try.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Rachelle
"Great stay, great price"
Great as always,every time I stay here.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014