All hotels in Carteret, New Jersey, United States of America
30 Minue Street, Carteret, NJ, 07008, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good overall, but limited choice when it comes to breakfast.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Clean, comfortable and great service. Staff was very accommodating, included hot breakfast buffet which was perfect for family on a budget.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Decent hotel, some issues"
$30 for early check-in. Room was decent but door had major issues. At one point, it couldn't be opened, then it couldn't be locked and then it couldn't be opened again. Minor hassle but inconvenient nonetheless. Would not stay there again, surely can do better for this rate. Oh, the "sports bar" is closed on Sundays - go figure!
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Binoy
"Not what I expected"
The Hotels.com website said there will be a sofabed and also had one in the picture shown, however when I arrived there was NO sofabed. The room was also hot and the beds seemed smaller than should be.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"HORRIBLE HOTEL"
STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL This is the first hotel that charge me a "Energy surcharge" fee as additional charge when checking out even though everything was prepaid in Hotels.com. I had an argument with the attendant regarding this and she told me that that was advised in my reservation AND THERE IS NOT SUCH A THING IN MY RESERVATION. Besides: - The first night we were given a room which had problems with the bathtub and the TV didn't work - The second night we were changed to another room and this one had cracks in the ceiling. -I asked for an extra bed which they offered along with a Box and charged $10. but they brought just the mattress (no box) and still charged the $10. - The breakfast is perfect if you want to increase your Cholesterol and triglycerides levels. I WON'T COME BACK EVER
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
JOSE
"You'll need GPS to find it"
Wifi didn't work. Otherwise, the room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Next to the NJ Turnpike, but no nearby stores or eateries.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Dennis
"The internet at this hotel doesn't work!"
Don't go there if you need the Internet since it doesn't work! Hotel staff had no idea what to do and didn't change room for us. She recommended that we go to the 2nd level business center to use the Internet...
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Was good
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
caridad
"Decent hotel to spend a night"
Nice hotel.. The suite seems a lot bigger in the photos
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
Ali
Mold in shower paper thin walls could hear neighbors like they are standing in the room with you. Neighborhood is surrounded with power lines and oil tanks.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Average"
This hotel is average. Beds were small, no pool and breakfast was average.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Veronica
"A pleasant surprise in a convenient location"
public spaces at hotel a bit worn but room was extremely clean and comfortable with a sleep number bed, refrigerator etc
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Good value for money"
Good value for money, with good breakfast. Pillows were a litte uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Shoaib Malik
"It is a great experince"
The hotel location, price and staff are great, however, I guess it is only a 3-star hotel not a 3 and 1/2
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Wadee
"Nice hotel but no restoran have"
Problem no have food have bar but serve food from mikrowawe disaster and plus expensive and what is important you can't eat still have to pay
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Clean room"
Breakfast was over crowd, but overall good place to stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Expectations met"
I was looking for a clean, comfortable, safe room to spend a night in at a reasonable price and I got what I wanted. The included breakfast and Internet were both of acceptable quality. The free shuttle to/from EWR was also a nice plus. You need to allow extra time as they only run once/hour (at least on weekends). Overall a good experience.
Marco
"Even worse the second time!!!!"
This was our second time staying in a week and needless to say it was even worse then the first. Now mind you that we only stayed the second time because i couldn't find another hotel within the price range i was looking to spend. Upon arrival we noticed that we had paid for a double bedroom and was thrown into a king with a pull out couch that was torn and tattered without a sheet or blanket. Once again they didn't have enough wash cloths or towels for the number of people in my room which was 3 what was the purpose of asking how many guest would be here if they weren't gonna have those in place. The staff was very uncaring when it came to my feelings about this hotel. We only stayed here because the reviews for so very good and idk where they stayed but it couldn't have possibly been the same hotel we stayed. Breakfast area is spacious but the food was just average sausage was over cooked and i arrived when they first opened the door, the grits were very watery and no flavor bagels were old and hard orange juice was watery and so was the apple juice, cereal was old and their was a fly in the froot loop one. Needless to say we will not be staying here again. I sure hope that expedia will post my honest review of this establishment so other guest are aware of what they are getting for their money.
Lunden
"The Room"
I stayed at The Hotel Executive Suites for R&R. The bed (Select Number Bed) was awesome! The room was very clean...
Vanilah
"Good comfortable and clean helpful staff"
good nice clean close to highways good internet helpful staff Reasnoble price rat easy check in and check out I will recommend this hotel to my friends . Accecabl good communication breakfast very good Good comfortable and clean helpful staff next time in my visit I will reserve Sam hotel
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
essa
"Just Okay"
I spent one evening at this hotel on August 7th. Check-in was quick. Hotel is in need of a tremendous update. Our room was very small for four people. Wallpaper was peeling. Their double beds are not comfortable for two people to share. It's a bigger than a twin but not quite a full bed. Cable cut off every hour and while the bathroom was being used. Be careful going in and out the shower. The angle could result in falling. Only selected outlets in the room worked. This hotel has a restaurant in the lobby that serves food until midnight. The food was great and affordable. I give the restaurant 4 stars. I probably won't use this hotel again unless it's the only one available when I come back to Jersey.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Fab
We stayed here for 1 night when traveling to Virginia Beach. Staff was very friendly, easy on/off for the highway. Wasn't thrilled with the food at the restaurant but the waitress /bartender (forgot her name) was wonderful.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Robin
"Looks may be deceiving"
Arrived at 3 for check in was told the room wasn't ready mind u the sent me an email stating it would be. Waited almost 35 extra minutes go up 2 the room the bed was hard as hell, sheets looked unclean found an old potato chip bag under the pull out sofa along with a old toothbrush asked for a blanket around 5:00 left and returned around 7:00 to be told oh were all booked up and we have no extra blankets are you serious the hot water wasnt working the pillows were travel size this was the worse experience ever
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Lunden
"1 night , close to Newark"
needed a hotel for one night, i was driving from DC and flying from Newark. Its reasonably priced, has wifi (although in our room didnt work).
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
juan
We had a really nice time here! The staff was great and we loved the bar - drinks and food were both good. They have a new drink menu that was fabulous. The only minor problem was that the sleep number bed didn't work but overall I was pleasantly surprised.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Alexandra
Close to Highway,Stores,and Eatery.Excellent location.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Room was nice and clean."
Breakfast was terrible but the hotel was nice to stay ...
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Very peaceful. Will definitely stay there again
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Good."
This was a quick place to spend the night on the way home. It was worth the price! The beds are adjustable by number, it was nicely AC-ed, and the front desk girl was SO nice. My only dislike was that the comforter looked a bit run down, bathroom tub didn't look very on point, but it was good - not enough for me to run away :) The breakfast was a bit bland with some eggs, sausage, and toast. They didn't have Lavazza from what I couldn't tell, and that was disappointing since it's a great coffee and I saw that in the pictures.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Sara
It was a great stay. Had a little trouble at the airport pick-up only because there were other customers who didn't call the hotel and they only provided a minivan instead of the shuttle. waiting time is good but it would be nice to let customers know since I didn't know this Hotel is a little further out from the airport and waiting time is about 20-30 min, depending on traffic. Otherwise Loved it, even the food served at breakfast.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
claudia
"Lovely Quarters For A Budget Conscious Traveler"
My booking was solely for rest and relaxation. The establishment is serene in nature and was totally conducive to achieving that goal. The accommodations were adequately comfortable; spacious king room was tidy, and an attentive staff aimed to please. Overall, my stay was enjoyable and a bargain to boot.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
L.S.
"It was fine!"
Asked front desk for first aid and they said there was no kit in the hotel. Definitely goes against OSHA requirements. Oh yea, there's no pool.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Average hotel with bad wifi and breakfast"
While the quality of the rooms was okay, the promised wifi access was unusable (low speed and disconnects every few minutes). The breakfast was very bad - boring sliced break, and some fruit. I don't think I would use this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Jakob
The room is cozu and clean. Breakfast is good too. The location is convenient. Overall good value choice.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Worth it would stay agian"
Hotel was nice,clean people were helpful. Breakfast was tasteless
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"summer vacation"
Staff and room were very nice. We were expecting a room with a sofa bed but we didn't receive it. That was the only drawback. Other than that, it was a very good stay. We were very pleased.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
diana
"Convenient to newark"
Easy check in, nice facility, very clean and conveniently located near newark airport
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
chrisvid
In general the hotel was good but it is in factories area and Far away from NYC.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Nice hotel that's reasonably priced."
It is a nice hotel with friendly staff. I wish they had fruit during breakfast but all in all it was a good place to stay.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Ana
"Not an Executive style"
Hotel is good and room also excellent. Wifi and TV went off many times for 'weak or no signal' I had to wait for almost 30min for the shuttle to the airport. Then we decided to take the taxi and ask the front desk to call for a taxi. It took almost an hour for the taxi to arrive. I am not sure whether the location of the hotel or not a busy hotel, taxi people are not interested in coming to this hotel. Overall, if you are going to the airport DO NOT stay here. Just for pleasure this is good. Restaurant is not well served. They had a bar area and it looked busy. But we wanted to eat food. Restaurant had horrible tables and service is very slow. Food is fine
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
nithi
"False advertising"
Hotel advertised free internet but in actuallity there was no wifi for 3 days while i was there i was informed routers were not working were being ordered wow....so unable to work....also were unable to provide clean towels when requested....so the service sucked
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Patrick
"Dirty"
Dirty. The hotel was dirty. There was trash in the shower and stained, half folded towels in the bathroom. Had we not arrived so late in the evening (after midnight) and had to leave so early the next morning, we would have switched hotels. The trash and dirty towels made us wonder what else was unclean. The beds seemed fine, but I have no idea if the sheets were clean, considering the towels were not. I am confident this room was the rule, rather than the exception. The lobby smelled like an ashtray. I was told I didn't need a receipt for check-out because I'd booked online. There was a bogus charge on my card for $4.40 that I have since disputed. It was a cheap hotel in an area where most others were booked, just south of NYC in NJ. It's location on our route was its only positive attribute. I wouldn't stay at this hotel again if I was paid for the trouble.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"2nd time around"
My stay was great as usual......No complaints!
4 night trip Jun 6, 2015
S.Scott
"Great Night"
Phenomenally clean, great food & staff. Sleep # bed didn't work but so what!!
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Annoyed
It took nearly three hours to get the shuttle from the airport. If you cannot pick someone up just tell them. Then he room they gave me was unmade. After that it was ok. In the middle of nowhere and not great, but ok.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
traveler
"Too much DIY (do it yourself)"
They couldn't provide a roll away bed to my 2 double bed room so I was offered a new room with a king size bed and a sofa bed. Some problems that I didn't expect: the sofa bed came with no bedding, the placement of the sofa made it impossible to open the bed, the room phone didn't work and some of the elevator buttons didn't work. Problems were solved when we moved the sofa bed to another side of the room, I pressed any adjacent button that worked with the elevator and eventually made my way down to the lobby to request bedding and notify the staff of the phone issue. I carried the bedding up to the 5th floor by myself.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Tullyii
"Nice!"
Clean comfortable room. I enjoyed the nice linens. Would have preferred healthier options for breakfast, such as fruit and yogurt.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Great Hotel. Not so great shuttle and neighborhood"
Clean hotel. Friendly staff. But the shuttle service was not good. The shuttle broke down twice and I had to wait at the airport for an hour for a shuttle to the hotel. The following morning we had to take a personal vehicle as our shuttle to the airport because the shuttle tire got a flat. Not satisfied at all with the shuttle services here. Hopefully that will get fixed for future guests. The neighborhood was local and had a lot of surrounding factories, so not a lot of dining options. But the restaurant inside the hotel was AWESOME!
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Stephen
Room was okay service was excellent The shuttle ride were convenient
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Inedible breakfast"
Some things were fabulous about our stay (Whitney at the front desk) others were mediocre and the some bordered on the intolerable (extremely slow elevators and only one ran at all). But the complimentary breakfast was a completely frightening experience. The food tables and serving dishes looked like they weren't cleaned regularly and the food was completely inedible. I was barely able to eat three bites before I wanted to vomit. Needless to stay we steered clear of the breakfast the following mornings of our stay.
Other trip May 18, 2015