All hotels in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
2260 54th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL, 33714, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Breakfast is average
  • Beach
    Reasonable beach
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
"Comfortable and quiet stay."
Don't like paying extra for late check out, and then again did not have to check out until 11 am so not so bad. Clean, comfortable, reasonable rate. I would stay here again.
Response by Comfort Inn North
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your online feedback as it helps us to grow our hotel. We work hard to make our guests feel welcome throughout their entire stay, and I am happy to hear that you were in fact comfortable here. I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay, and look forward to having you back. Sincerely, Kristin Griffin Marketing Director – Comfort Inn North
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Debbie
"Very comfortable for what little we needed a room."
We stayed their two nights. Enjoyed their Breakfast one morning, the other morning we were up way to early & missed it. But the rooms were comfortable, the hotel was clean, the staff was pleasant, and the breakfast was good. If we were traveling in that area again we would defiantly stay there again.
Response by Comfort Inn North
Dear Guest, I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Comfort Inn North. We strive everyday to make sure are guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We look forward to serving you in the future. Kind Regards, Kristin Griffin Marketing Director
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Galiena
No water pressure in shower at all
Response by Comfort Inn North
Dear Guest, I would like to apologize for the issue of no water pressure that you experienced while staying here at the Comfort Inn North. We have addressed this issue, and hope that you will give us another chance in the future. Thank you, Kristin Griffin Marketing Director
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
william
Comfortable 3 day trip. Convenient to everything!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
I was billed for $25.00 after our stay and customer service wont say why
Response by Comfort Inn North
Dear Guest, I apologize if you feel like you are not getting the answers you need. Feel free to call the hotel and ask for me, Kristin Griffin, directly and I would be glad to discuss any charges that may be of question. Thank you, Kristin Griffin Marketing Director
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
MARIO
"Good location for us"
Our room was on the 5th floor. Was quiet,didn't hear any hall or neighbor noise the 2 nights we were there. The beds were average or a little above as far as comfort.the pool was nice.the breakfast was ok , not a large selection. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Florida vacation"
After the excitement of the evening, the staff was friendly, clean rooms with exceedingly comfortable rooms.
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
julia
We stayed three nights , we where having work done in our home. It was close by And the price was good. Room was very comfortable .
Response by Comfort Inn North
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I am so glad you enjoy your stay, and we appreciate all your kind words in regards to our facility and cleanness of the hotel. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service. John Moradi General Manager Comfort Inn North
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
DIANNE
"Perfect hotel for the traveler who wants peace!"
We stopped by for a night as a respite from the beach and a quiet place to sleep. The room was dated and showed a bit of it's age, but the decor and bed were very tasteful and extremely comfortable! The hotel was somewhat full yet we never heard our neighbors. A safe and affordable stop right off 275!
Response by Comfort Inn North
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your online feedback as it helps us to grow our hotel. We work hard to make our guests feel welcome throughout their entire stay, and I am happy to hear that you were in fact comfortable here. We are in the process of upgrading our rooms with new bedding, vanities, and more, and look forward to having you back. Sincerely, Kristin Griffin Marketing Director – Comfort Inn North
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Eli
"noisy"
Make sure your room if off the expressway side, very noisy. Would not have been a problem if the manual fan on the a/c worked. Every time it cycled off you could hear the expressway. The room they checked us in had not been cleaned. Management acted quickly to rectify any of our concerns with a smile. Would stay again, bring a noisemaker or fan.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
MICHAEL
"Direct Book With Hotel For Better Rate"
pleasing room conditiond. recycling air conditioner noise.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Over priced mediocre hotel!"
Room doesn't have a microwave. The shower was not in the best condition to say the least.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Nathaniel
"Good stay."
Comfortable beds and pillows, room was mostly clean except for something sticky on the carpet and surface of desk. Would stay with Comfort Inn again. Hotel staff were very nice and efficient.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
I asked the maid for 2 extra packets of regular sugar and told to me go the front desk to ask for them. This was not nice on her. In other hotels that I have stayed the maids are freandly.
Response by Comfort Inn North
Dear Guest, I would first like to take the time to thank you for your online feedback as it helps us to grow our hotel. I apologize for the response you received from the housekeeper, and would like to let you know that we have been working on their communication skills as they still don't quite understand English. We hope to see you again in the future. Kind Regards, Kristin Griffin - Comfort Inn North Marketing Director
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
I love it everything was great the bed was comfi A++++++++ breakfast A+++++±+ room cleaning A+++++ front dest A+++++ only the pool they need to update but the hotel was great !! 4+++++++
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Daryelis
"weekend getaway"
The hotel staff was very friendly, room was clean, beds were made everyday, towels were changed, housekeeping staff was friendly and very helpful. For the price this hotel is excellent it is also centrally located and close to the Dali Museum, beaches and downtown St. Petersburg.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Sasha
"Good hotel"
It was a good hotel. Nothing fancy. Room was small but clean. Front desk staff was very helpful when I tried to check in early. Pool was clean.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Milagros
"Family weekend"
It was good overall, kudos to the lady taking care of the breakfast area! A couple of odd things happened; two in the hotel and the other in the intersection of the HWY and hotel's street. Not much details but assured that it never happened so I guess it was our lucky stay. Room was comfortable and clean, ceiling in the shower was too low but overall good stay. It was close to everything we wanted to do; baseball and beach. Front end desk ladies were very helpful, we were happy with our stay.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Orangel
"Exactly what we needed"
Exactly what we needed. A plus that it was across the street from Cracker Barrel!
5 night family trip May 10, 2015
Margaret
"dirty pillows"
The pillows smelled like sweat.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Everything was excellent, no problem at all. Fast check in, friendly staff, comfortable room, bed was a comfy. clean bathroom. our room was facing the street but no noise. The area is good, a lot of fast food places, grocery stores and pharmacy very close to the hotel. Big breakfast area. Good breakfast.The hotel is close to expressways. Downtown area is 7 minutes driving distance.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Yolanda
Toilet broken. Water pressure in shower poor fitness center with one elliptical and one treadmill. Breakfast was well stocked
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Good Stay For The Cost"
Very comfortable for an overnight stay. A more than adequate breakfast in the morning. Located close to interstate and a Cracker Barrel is just across the street. Good stay for the cost.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"who keeps knocking at the door"
After exchanging room for one with working a/c everything was OK except that 2 or 3 times per hour the fridge made a knocking noise. So all night we were startled awake thinking someone was at door. Not a restful night.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Pleasant experience
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
The hotel was very clean and in a location right off the freeway.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Hotel was Ok, would probably not stay again."
The breakfast consisted of processed eggs. The waffles were good. Didn't see any bugs. Rooms felt cramped. Bathroom could have been cleaner. If I didn't have a choice I would probably stay.
Response by Comfort Inn North
Dear Guest, I apologize that you didn't enjoy the room you stayed in. We have been working on renovating the rooms and bathrooms, and hope that you give us another chance. Kristin Griffin Marketing Director
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Great visit. Very clean. Junior suite very spacious. Staff extremely helpful
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"convenient and accommodating"
Stayed one evening, passing through. Continental breakfast was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Very nice stay close to St. Petersburg"
We stayed there for one night. Our first impression once we entered the hotel was very good. Everything was clean and the lady at the front desk was very nice. Although our room faced the interstate, which is directly behind the hotel, we slept very well and the car noise was hardly audible. We enjoyed our stay at the comfort inn and would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Eduard
"Internet was a dinosaur"
This hotel is nothing fancy. It was on the highway that goes to Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Pete. You need to have a car, bc there is no shuttle service. The room was clean, small, nothing special- literally shampoo and soap only! The windows did not open, no view, no porch or anywhere pleasing to hang out. They provided a room fridge and microwave. The breakfast looked unappealing. The internet basically did NOT work. I even spent time with the IT guy, but it was a dinosaur.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Metzger Family home buying trip to St. Pete"
Excellent. Have stayed in several hundred hotel/motels in my llfe. This rates at the top.of any facility I've ever stayed at. It was reasonably priced, excellently located and it's one top quality hotel. Staff was very friendly, room was excellent, hotel is in excellent condition and breakfasts were good with a wide variety if choices. We're going back to St. Pete in a month or so and will be staying there. I can't say enough good things about it.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Reasonable"
Clean, Staff very friendly. Nice breakfast.
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Beautiful Ocean/Pool View From Room Balcony"
Stayed for 4 nights during a very cold spell in Virginia Beach. Hotel overall cozy, room & hotel clean. All hotel staff very friendly & helpful. Tonka the turtle had a birthday and all got to celebrate with him and Tink the turtle. My daughter & her friend enjoyed the kids playroom & the staff in the playroom were wonderful! They cheered on the girls as they went to their gymnastics competition & the girls were eager to get back to play! The Lazy River was a treat since it was so cold outside. Our room had a beautiful view of the ocean & we did go out onto the balcony despite the 20 degree, windy weather. The bed & pillows were very comfortable & we all slept like babies :). Great place to stay.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Michele
"Could not ask for more!!!"
Reservations through Hotels.com was simple and quick. The Comfort Inn was easy to find and all that could be expected. Front desk personnel were warm and inviting. Room was very comfortable, breakfast was good!! I will make future visits to Comfort Inns in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Glenn
"Great place for price with good free breakfast"
Nice room, great price, good breakfast. Recommend this place to anyone looking for a heap overnight stay at a nice place.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great Price for a good place to stay"
Nice place @ a nice price. Would stay here again in future
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"The Comfort Inn Experience"
I was very surprised because of all the negative reviews but I travel a lot and I'm ok with taking chances. Upon arrival you notice the hotel is a bit older and not as modern as others. The owners/managers office on right as you enter the lobby looks a bit too much. It takes away from the anesthetic appeal and comfort of a hotel. Its a hotel not a business office. Food was decent. Rooms were great and very comfy. No concerns at all. I would stay again
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Disappointed tourist"
We decided to take a side trip for a week as we had been staying in Fort Myers. We stayed in several hotels and this Comfort Inn was the most expensive and the most disappointing. We would not stay there again. We have stayed in other Comfort Inns much nicer than this one.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Janette
"A hit or miss..."
The first night was a disaster, we were facing the highway which was noisy. Also, the toilet was broken, it didn't flush. We called maintenance, the guy came and said it was repaired... Nooooooot, it kept leaking all night... Also, the fridge in the room was noisy... We asked to change room for the second night, this one was facing the parking lot and was perfect... no leaky toilet, no high way noise, no noisy fridge...
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Nicolas
"Great for the price"
Great stay for the price
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"loved the location and easy access to Tampa."
i was there for the Gasparilla run on Saturday. Good, easy travel back and to - to the Convention Center. Staff were nice. I would have liked a later check out on Sunday, but after paying $28 additional, I still only got a 2pm check out time. My brother lived within 15 min of the hotel, so the location was great for me. He picked it out for me. Everything was easy and simple, I loved the one-access door for security! I felt safe.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Kings size bed almost a big as the whole room"
Got there on time for check in. Was told our room was not ready so they set us up in the half sized room at the end of the building just big enough for the king size bed. Did not feel like I got the value I deserved. If we would have got two twins then they would not have put us in such a small room. It was small.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Keith
"Comfortable Comfort Inn"
Stay was very good. Nice and quiet. The room was very Clean
1 night trip Feb 16, 2015
Liked the Comfort Inn, but noise from nearby highway was loud early evening and morning
3 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Terrible Stay"
The hotel smelled of mold, every where you went it was dark, the operator couldn't see anyone that was in the hotel she asked if I knew their room number. The water pressure in the shower was bad, it made noises when the water was running, the air condition was so loud you had to turn the TV louder so you can hear it. The price was too expensive for our stay. I would never stay at a Comfort Inn never again!!!
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Enjoyable Stay"
Had a great stay! However, the water pressure in the shower wasn't amazing, yet I had a very enjoyable time.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Olivia
"St Pete's Hotel getaway"
Hotel location is convenient and close to the main attractions. Right off the highway. 10 min away from the beach. Breakfast was good and enjoyable.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Bonnie
"Slightly deceptive"
The hotel was clean and the breakfast was nice. Our a/c stopped working fairly quickly and left us to wake up sweltering in the middle of the night. We called to the front desk and they said it happens and to try turning it on heat for a minute and then back to cool. That did work, thankfully, but why don't they just replace the units or give their customers a fair warning?!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"nice hotel"
Was a very nice stay for 2 nites. Room was clean and workers were very friendly. Breakfast was extremly nice. Would recommend family or friends to stay.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015