All hotels in American Canyon, California, United States of America
3600 Broadway St, Hwy 29, American Canyon, CA, 94503, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"More like a 3-star business hotel"
There are no good restaurants near it, except the hotel's terrific restaurant, no corkage fee, either. Room and bathroom were mostly clean, but lampshades and tops of lamps were very dirty. They need more maid staff as my room was not cleaned until late afternoons. Glasses provided were smudged. Biggest complaint was the down duvet cover -- it was so HOT and more suitable for Alaska than August nights in the desert. Tried different clothing combinations and AC settings to stay comfortable, but nothing worked well. No thin blankets available. AC rattled and was loud. Staff was friendly and accommodating, lobby is nice. The shower was only a sparse mist. They should offer a hand-held shower head to rinse. Good hair dryer, plenty of vanity space. Beautiful landscaping, small but adequate pool.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2015
Patricia Ann
Nice hotel. Will come back for sure.
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Jingzhao
"Easy to find and comfortable rooms"
The hotel itself was lovely and we enjoyed our stay. Don't eat at the downstairs restaurant. Undercooked and overpriced food.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
"Never Again!"
Pictures on website don't show how bad this hotel is. Worse than many motel chain inns. Service staffs are very rude. Really regret to bring family there. Will never stay in this hotel again! Even make me think not to stay any doubletrees anymore.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Clean hotel"
The hotel is a little dated but still clean. You can tell they have and are in the process of making upgrades to keep the hotel updated. It's really neat Napa and about a 45 min drive to SF. It's quiet and I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Very good"
Very good
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
sandra
"Midweek treasure, plastic over cash."
Our stay was mid week, Wednesday to Saturday and over all the hotel met or exceeded our expectations. Located just a few minutes from downtown Napa and about 20 from Sonoma, there's not much in the direct area. That's ok though, we went just for the hotel. There is however a local brewery, Napa Smiths that has beer varieties for all tastes less than 5 minutes away. Speaking to other reviews, the pool is small. If there are kids at the hotel, the pool is noisy but not annoyingly so. The restaurant isn't much to look at, but the food was good, if a bit pricey. The bar seats about 6 serving mostly wine. One note, they are not set up for you to pay cash. We went once for a drink in the evening and the next morning for breakfast, both times they had to get cash from the front desk. This just strikes me as odd. The water feature could use a better filtration system, it was a bit mucky, but construction on that was complete when we stayed. Finally, someone mentioned the smell of pot during their stay. I thought, that's a one off, some one just smoked during that particular day. Well, as luck would have it, our neighbors also enjoyed the green leaf. You could smell it in the hall in front of their room, but oddly enough not escaping their patio. I suspect they opened the patio after they were done. I still don't think this is a "pot smokers haven" just bad luck is all.
3 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Clay
"comfort and quiet"
We slept very comfortably.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Efrain R
"Sweet"
Just what I needed
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
"Comfrey and Clean"
Very friendly and inviting staff. The room was very comfortable and clean. Nicely appointed.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2015
Room was lovely & staff helpful. I was disappointed with the pool area & outdoor leisure area which was being upgraded & under construction. We did enjoy being invited to have a complimentary glass of wine & nibbles in the members area.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Lagoon not there"
It was nice enough, but I paid for a upgraded room to view the lagoon, which was a dried up hunk of mud.....bad advertising...I should be at least refunded something! Staff was nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Nice place to rest"
A very nice room with a bar and restaurant on premises. All of the staff; front counter, cleaning staff, wait staff, and bar tender were very pleasant and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
We loved the lagoon view and pool. Did not care for the headboard on bed, was dirty and bedding overall not comfy otherwise love it and would stay again just clorox wipe headboard
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
cynthia
"made in Jr. high shop class"
For the cost we expected a nicer room. The bathroom cabinets looked like they were made in Jr. high shop class. If we paid 80.00 to 100.00 a night I would not complain.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"will be staying again"
staff was very polite rooms were clean what I expected
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Nice Place - Decent Distance from Napa"
This was a nice place but was I was a bit underwhelmed with the check-in process. It's decently close to a couple quick eats but is pretty far away from Napa (15 minutes). We stayed here because there was a huge concert in Napa and everything was sold out. I would prefer to stay closer to Napa next time but I'd stay here again if I needed to be in American Canyon.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
Kimberly
"Great value and comfort"
Great rooms and super friendly staff at a good cost.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Kimberly
"Napa adjacent"
The perfect Napa adjacent hotel to rest your head after a booze filled day. Pool and hot tub was a nice touch. As was the check in cookies that were delicious! Also, their breakfast buffet was very tasty served along with Starbucks coffee to start your wine train day!
Other trip May 26, 2015
Vanessa
"Comfortable Room"
I chose this hotel based on location and price for a Memorial Day weekend. The price was reasonable given the options in Napa were nearly twice as expensive. The property itself is set up with a detached lobby / business center from the rooms buildings. This wasn't an issue for me. I requested a room on the 2nd floor at check in and navigated with property easily. The carpet for the stairs was visibly worn and a little dirty. My room was clean and well appointed with relatively new furniture. I ordered room service one evening (hamburger and fries) which arrived in 20 minutes, hot and delicious. My towels were refreshed daily and my room was made up nicely each day. When I went to check out at 6:00AM, there was no one at the desk and the security guard said the front desk clerk has just left and might be back in a few minutes. I just left my key at the desk and left because I didn't know how long he would be gone.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Charity
"Nice and confortable hotel !!!"
The hotel was nice, good price, but I made a mistake, because I understood that the location was NAPA and it is located at American Canyon. About 15 km away from Napa. Nice and kind people at reception!
2 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
Ana Cristina
Excellent food, wine, and proximity to Napa. Very nice hotel.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Not too far from Napa"
There were positives and negatives about this hotel. The positives are the rooms were nice, good bed, linens, mini fridge and relatively quiet. The negatives were the location is about 15 minutes from downtown Napa and the hotel restaurant really needs a makeover (the furniture was seriously uncomfortable.) Otherwise it was a basically nice decent hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Brina
"Comfortable and pleasant"
Comfortable room, nice staff that remembers your name, and quite. The Restuarant was enjoyable, though evening snacks and lite bites selections should be expanded. Overall a nice stay.
2 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Spider scare!"
Hotel is very nice. We were a little startled by a huge black spider in the bathtub. Other than that incident we had a great stay.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"meet standards review"
Met the needs of family who was visiting.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Disappointing..."
Not worth the money, no continental breakfast...
1 night trip May 1, 2015
Eddie
Well staffed kind and professional staff attractive rooms clean facilities stylish restuarant and bar very good location
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Comfortable, clean and worry-free night's rest!"
Very enjoyable stay! Room and staff were superb! Very reasonable price for the incredible value!
Other trip May 4, 2015
KM
"OK but unexceptional"
Reserved a King, but they were overbooked. Got two queens instead. Stay was uneventful. Somewhat expensive for what we experienced.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Jims trip"
one night while traveling.
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
James D
"Not a Good Value"
For $150 a night, this place is far away from Napa/Yountville and in the middle of nowhere with nothing current to offer. The best thing about it was the warm chocolate cookies upon arrival... The room and bathroom were shabby and we found hair places so it certainly wasn't cleaned properly...gross.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
LISA
We had a nice stay. Staff was great. The only problems we had were pillows were too soft and with the coffee in our room. Two days we got no creamer and the third day we got creamer but no sweetner. I know these are little things but I love my coffee in the morning. I was worried about being too far from Napa but this was not bad at all.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
pam
"A frustrated stay"
First of all, we have stayed in this hotel for quite a few times in the past. The location is very convenient as it's literally right next to A shopping center and Napa valley. However, the quality seems to be going downward ever since. (The last time we stayed here was 3y ago) The room seems not cleaned, especially the carpet, upon arrival with the window open. (The window screen was broken!) On the last day of staying, a spider dropped on my face and we literally just packed up and go. So if u r traveling w kids and cleanness is ur single most important criteria for hotel selection, then this is prob not be ur choice.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Really nice"
This hotel set the tone for us to upgrade our next trip to Doubletree properties. Fantastic amenities, quick, efficient and helpful staff and great food were a plus and the bed was a dream! Wish I'd booked more of these!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Perfect for a Napa weekend!"
This hotel is located at the entrance to Napa. If you are hear to wine taste and not to sit in your hotel then this option rocks. Huge rooms and easy parking. Most rooms in Napa were going for $300-$400 whereas this one was $129. Yessss please!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Erin
"Enjoyable but ..."
My stay was enjoyable however there were too many hiccups that occurred that would cause me to try other hotels in the neighborhood first before going back. I received two wake up calls in the 3am hour that I did not order, this happened on the morning that there was no coffee in my room as the cleaning staff did a minimal job cleaning the day before. They appear to have a known issue with the main doors not reading the room key and not opening - locking you out ... this is not safe if you come back to your room late at night.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Bridget
"Nice Hotel."
Room was very comfy. We stayed 3 nights. Has a fridge and free wifi. They brought us a microwave for our toddler on request. Pool was small but adequate. Hot tub tiny but nice to have. My eyes were particularly irritated after swimming in the pool, and I wondered about the chemicals. Gym was small, but had dumbells and cardio equipment. I used it for yoga. Hotel is about a mile from the "bay trail" which is a good place to run or walk. Safeway is very close by and we bought a few groceries. I was disappointed that the spa was completely booked for the following day (a Monday) and I couldn't get an appointment. I went to another spa about ten minutes away at Meritage Resort and liked that. They had plenty of availability and a really nice facility. We had a noisy neighbor overhead and the front desk was very courteous about switching us to a different room on the top floor. It is located on a busy road. It's not right in Napa. It's on the way to Napa from San Francisco. Downtown Napa is about 15 minutes away depending on traffic. Breakfast buffet was $17 per person and nothing too exciting. The homemade granola on the healthy breakfast menu was good. The restaurant staff was very friendly and were kid friendly, and they got us whatever we needed, even when I walked in barefoot in my night shirt asking them to microwave a bottle of milk for my daughter (before we got our own microwave). Overall, I recommend and would go back.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Rachel
"It's good room"
Looks just like the pictures. Good room for the price. I would stay there again, it is better than paying Napa prices.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Janay
"Very Nice"
Although it is a bit of a drive up to the Napa wineries, it isn't bad. The staff in both th hotel and the onsite restaurant, Gaia, were cordial and service oriented. We enjoyed our stay there and would definitely return. I think the hallways in the hotel room corridors need recarpeting, our room was very comfortable and the bed was sooo comfortable.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
K
"Overnight Visit"
Basically, everything was fine and I would consider returning. One minor thing is to install a couple towel racks in the bathroom for hanging up face towels by the sink and bath towels by the shower. , Enjoyed the pond, pool and jacuzzi in the pleasant surroundings
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Joan
"wine taster."
Very quiet , comfortable rooms. the pillows are amazing. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"A bit high priced but nice room"
Pleasant. Nice spacious room
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
"Clean and good location... Eager, early bird maids"
Great except the maid walked in on us at 9 am. The schedule for cleaning should revolve around the guest, not housekeeping.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great hotel close to wine country"
Great price and accomediations close to wine country. Only about a 10/15 minute drive to Napa. For us it was worth the short drive to save the money. Napa hotels are a lot more for the same type of hotel. Only down side was the tiny hot tub! There were 4 people in the first night we went down and no room left for us. Crazy small for a hotel hot tub!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Napa Lover
"Hilton"
Room and location was fine however the remote did not work, light out in bathroom and the shower/tap valve was stuck in bath position. All these were fixed the next day but why were they not checked before. As a Hilton hotels fan it was slightly disappointed.
2 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Maureen
"Hotel could be better."
For the price could have been better.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great for the wine tasting region."
Enjoyed the stay. Very clean and comfortable beds and bedding. Great staff and location.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Edward
"Bathroom was my fav thing about this hotel"
Rooms look up to date a little bit. I would stay here again
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
kayla
"Been before, will be back!"
Great, clean stay at a lovely hotel with a lagoon view and lovely birds in the morning - clean pool and spa area, great front desk service, very close to lots of great wineries (I recommend Jamieson Ranch, VERY close by with casual ambience and fantastic wine) and amenities (Starbucks, Walmart, lots of chain restaurants within 5 miles, Napa restaurants less than 15 miles away). Have stayed here before, would stay here again :)
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015