All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
2440 W. State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great transportation before and after cruise!"
Hotel did a great job transporting us to and from airport and cruise. They answered all our questions and seamlessly got us to where we were going. Rooms are ok, nothing great but provided everything we needed. Breakfast was basic and enough to get us off to a good start; my husband said the coffee was good. Hotel is very busy and doesn't always have enough staff but really does do an exceptional job of moving people along. Kourtney, who checked us in, was exceptionally cheerful and helpful setting our minds at ease about shuttle times etc. Hotel is not near any shopping or restaurants but a pub is attached to hotel and has awesome burgers, also has free wifi that was very reliable. Be advised that second floor rooms are difficult if you have heavy suitcases; no elevators.
3 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Margaret
"Shuttle wait unacceptable!"
Our party waited 1 hours and 35 minutes for the hotel shuttle to pick us up from the airport. The manager and staff were apologetic and provided all three rooms with an upgrade and a discounted drink ticket. That was kind and probably the right thing to do, but the experience was not the best as we began a two week Panama Canal cruise.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Ok if just over night"
Room was ok Had stray hair's in the bathroom and in the room. Like some brushed their hair
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Russell
"Poor inn"
We only stayed one night and after checking into the room we found a big bug in the bathroom the bottom sheets on the bed were clean but the top sheet had not been changed.both my wife and I were sleeping on the top of the covers. When speaking to the front desk they. Said would speak to the manager we never hear from him.if it wasn't so late when we checked in I would go somewhere else I would never recommend this place to anyone
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Patrick
"Will use again"
Clean, and good location! Good value
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Great time
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport"
The staff tried really hard to make everything nice after having to stand in line to check in for quite a long time. The room and bed were comfortable. The food was good.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Hotel staff were extremely helpful, attentive, and friendly. The room was very clean and neat. Not the best location, but close enough to beaches and restaurants.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"A bit pricey for motel stay.."
Needed place near FLL last minute. Hotel prices are ridiculous. Decided on Rodeway Inn based on reviews of others. Bed was comfortable. On-site bar/restaurant served good food @ a reasonable price. I dropped my rental off @ FLL & waited for shuttle. Took almost 40 mins for pickup - not good, since they're only 2 miles away! AFTER I arrived, I was advised that shuttle runs 'on the hour'. 530a is 1st shuttle, then 6a, 7a... Breakfast doesn't start until 7a & my flight left @ 830a. Was hoping to leave @ 730a - I have TSA preck status. Next door neighbors (getting it on) had me up @ 430a.. :-( Breakfast was a HUGE disappointment & I scheduled Uber service to take me back to FLL. Just as driver is showing up, hotel states they will make early trip to airport.. I stuck w/Uber. Overall, hotel was clean. Bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly. This is a Motel, not Hotel. Not worth the $120+ price. Walls are thin. I would stay again, but wouldn't pay more than $75/night
1 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
Joanne
"Cruise stay."
Close to both airport and cruise port with shuttle service back and forth to both. They have an agreement with an off brand car rental which will pick you up and return you to the hotel. Housekeeping staff needs to be reminded to knock before just opening the room door. We experienced a scare as a result of this. This Rodeway is an older property with two stories and no elevator. They are dedicated to the cruise ship person and do an excellent job of making sure you are where you need to be at the right time. Breakfast was just continental with waffles. Nice pool and grounds. A bit on the cheesy side.
2 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
greg
"Centrally located to coastal happenings and FLL"
Not the greatest but a clean, comfortable overnight stay at least in our room. But I must add the continental breakfast was excellent, it's location was clean providing a great variety to select from and a nice atmosphere as well. Like a mini restaurant.:-)
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
HB
"Good bang for your buck if you're cruising."
A decent place to stay before a cruise. Free shuttles are provided from the airport and to the ship in a timely fashion. There is also a restaurant/sports bar onsite that is quite reasonable.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Fred
"Good for next day cruise."
Was a good place to stay to catch a cruise ship the next day. They had a shuttle to and from the airport and a shuttle to the cruise port.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Pamela
"Never again"
Bad experience for us. Had to change rooms because I saw a bug (not a bed bug at least) and bed looked like used sheets. 2nd room was ok. Traveling with my sister and while in her room some people opened her room with a key. They had assigned other people to her room! Then when we returned to her room her key wouldn't work. Had to go to desk to fix key. Then when I returned to my room, my key wouldn't work. I had to go to desk to have mine fixed. When I asked why that happened he said " it happens". Never once was there an apology to any of us! There is absolutely NO customer service. Check in takes forever because of their slow computers. Let's just say we will NEVER return!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Picked this hotel for the free airport shuttle"
I read the mixed reviews for this hotel before booking and decided to take a chance. We only stayed for about 12 hours before a cruise. There were roaches as soon as we walked into our room and in the bathroom. The continental breakfast was unappetizing and the hotel could use major aesthetic and cleanliness upgrades. This is a truthful non vindictive review and am only speaking on what I actually observed.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
T
"Rode way inn"
Tile around bath tub was very moldy. Room was clean and bed was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
eddy
"Good, for the price!"
They are in the process of up-dating. The staff was exceptional and met this former customer service rep's expectations. The breakfast was nothing fancy, but more than adequate. The back-side of the hotel is MUCH quieter than the rooms in the main building, where the check-in counters are located. The courtyard is lovely. Food is fresh and made-to-order in their bar and grill. The ONLY complaint is on the free shuttle coming back from Port Everglades. It was an extremely busy day at the port with passengers disembarking from 8 ships and 8 ships loading back up with passengers. We called after getting through customs and were told it would be a 45 minute wait. Very acceptable under the conditions. Finally, after waiting 1 1/2 hours and being the last of 2100 other passengers from our ship still waiting on the shuttle, we gave up and called a taxi. We will definitely stay here again, just won't depend on the shuttle to pick us up from the port.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Pre cruise"
No elevator in hotel. Nothing in walking distance of hotel. Nice pool and courtyard area.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Good value for the $"
We were there overnight only. Keep place clean, breakfast is pretty good for a free breakfast. Staff is wonderful! Free Airport/Cruise and park and shuttle service. They had plenty of shuttles to keep up with all the cruisers and airport shuttles. They will hold your luggage for free if early arrival. Nicely stocked gift shop, and they also sell wine and some spirits. Nice pool area.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Cruise stay over"
We stayed overnight after returning from a cruise. My family came up from Miami and we were able to store our lugguge during the day and retrieve it prior to going to the airport for a 530 flight. Very convientent. Breakfast was well worth the price of the stay.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
gloria
"close to cruise ships"
The hotel was basic. I would expect to pay around 50.00 dollars for the room we stayed in. Instead we spent over two hundred. I cruise alot and will not be staying here ever again. Not worth it!!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Good transportation to airport and cruise ship"
Good transportation to airport and cruise ship but hotel was very old and quite dumpy for the price. repainted to try to look better but fellow traveler had to keep light on all night to stop the cockroach from running around.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Free shuttle to the airport"
Close to the airport and cruise lines. Very good stop I f you need a layover. Before a trip
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice and comfortable"
Nice and comfortable rooms. Nice breakfast. You could hear the neighbours very well.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Fanny
"OK for a night"
We stayed here overnight because it's a fairly short cab ride to and from the New Years Eve's festivities along the riverfront in Ft. Lauderdale. Our room was dated, but not dirty and had all the standard amenities. Breakfast was odd in that we were required to have a little paper voucher which was taken by an attendant in the breakfast room. I can't imagine that they would have a major problem with extra people sneaking in for breakfast, but I suppose it's possible. The food itself was standard. No complaints. Other than the few minor items I've mentioned, I don't have anything concrete to justify my low rating of this hotel. It just "feels" smarmy. Like someone is trying to squeeze the last few pennies of profit out of a rotting property.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Need to overlook a few things"
It's good enough if you can overlook used soap in the bathroom and trash cans that weren't emptied. Plus they put us on a corner room that was pretty noisy.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice Hotel."
It was Ok. I can stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Alfonso
"ok"
not bad for the money you pay
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Arash
"Dirty!"
No hot water in one of the rooms, and roaches crawling everywhere in the other.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Customer service rates the highest, purely persona"
Front desk personnel are superior at customer service and mini travel agents for tours and shuttles. They arranged my pick up from airport and to the port of Miami and while in the lobby I observed superior customer service for multiple customers arranging travel and tours and reservation bookings. Restaurant day staff infuriated me but dinner staff made up for it. Location is nothing great so if you are stuck without transportation don't expect much.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Ivy
"Paying for a nice paint job. Stay at ramada"
Don't believe the pictures! Fresh coat of paint and nice artwork can hide that this is a 1960s motel. Room smelled awful. Hairs left on bathtub. Loud A/C unit. Flimsy front door
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Alex
"Did not stay here"
We were scheduled to stay here the night before a cruise. We had trouble with one segment of our flight and did not arrive in Ft. Lauderdale until the next day. We went straight to the cruise ship. I wanted to leave the rating blank but your system would not allow that.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Great value, great service!"
We stayed here for one night on the way to Miami and beyond, and this was our most favorable experience overall. + Great front desk people. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Grounds are nice and pool was a hit. A clean and simple room for a great price. - Rooms are not well insulated and can be noisy. The free shuttles can take forever if you're on one going to the cruiseport, airport, and water taxi - it would be great if they ran more frequently or had one going in one direction and one in another. There's not much in walking range.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"Economy"
Our late planning for our vacation on a Princes Cruise put us into the Rodeway Inn. Though the staff is simply wonderful, the facility is quite tired. It was impossible for us to leave the shades open for fear someone may see our laptop and other valuables displayed. The hotel is dated and needs an upgrade. The program for shuttles is probably the best we've seen. The gentleman that works the microphone and acts as the coordinator of the shuttle/taxi service out front of the hotel is very gifted. He keeps things moving and persons arrive at their cruise/flights/etc. on time. The bar personnel gets a high mark as well. The girl from Calgary, Canada, made us feel right at home. The food was excellent! We stayed for two nights and enjoyed ourselves, especially being able to watch the Seattle Seahawks win their game while have a nice dinner and beverage. We'd like to stay at the Rodeway the next time in town (making the Western Caribbean tour in Dec of 2015). Thanks to your staff for making our stay what it was.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Value"
we enjoyed the stay and we're well rested the next day
1 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
"Comfy for the night"
The room was comfortable enough with a clean neutral scent. Bedding was clean.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Coco
"This place is cute its OK"
We booked a room with a jet tub it was great for the price which was discounted. This was a staycation on a budget and we would definitely book this place again. Only thing is i had to go back to the lobby two days in a row because for some reason my room key expired prematurely so beware when leaving your (this happened early in the morning when i was simply making a quick run to my car) room and being unpresentable, you may find yourself walking to the lobby because your key is expired. I'm pretty sure it was not an isolated incident because there was a couple behind me who had the same issue on one of my trips. Which leads me to believe this is a systemic error. Other than that i would recommend this place kudzu don't expect luxurious accommodations, it's good for the price i paid.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Manal
"Nay..."
Checked in. drove around back to room. I noticed door was open (I mean OPEN) and it was back of the motel,dark and by the Big truck parking lot.They did move me to another room but the manager thought it was a big deal that he Upgraded me to a king room .Which I didn't see a difference.Restaurant closed at 10pm,which I thought was early.I have stayed here a few times before because it's close to FLL airport.But now I'll need to find a different hotel.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Lisa A.
"Under renovation - might better to wait"
Funky - location not great, a bit noisy and in need of some updating - lobby uninspired
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Older motel, but adequate for pre-cruise. Slow checkin; noisy air conditioner, but good on-site restaurant.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Good experience"
Not familiar with the area, State road 84 was a little confussing. Shuttle service and parking was excellent and convenient.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Enrique
"ideal for flying in or out and cruise stay over"
good used the pool ate at the adjacent restaurant food was great bvreafast bar very convenient
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
mm
The shuttle service is good. Izzy is a very nice guy to take care of shuttle service for everyone.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Disappointing Stay"
I was very disappointed. When I booked the room online, it looked updated and fresh. It wasn't. You truly cannot tell the condition of a hotel by the pictures. This was a Motel. You enter the rooms from outside. We were on the second floor with no elevator. The air conditioner was very loud. On the plus side, it was close to the airport.
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2014
Elaine
"Pre-Cruise Overnighter!"
Shuttle right on time. Check-in took about 20 minutes, but there appeared to be some confusion with guests not understanding he process?! Oh, and then there was the extra $6? What? Could have used a few more bell hops to hoof luggage, as we waited another 15 minutes for one and then, with no elevator, he had to carry one bag at a time up the stairs (Yes, 4 bags in all!). We could have done it ourselves in a lot less time. Room was clean and the partiers did finally quiet down at a reasonable hour. Breakfast was crowded and confusing. Wanted oatmeal . . . oh, over there by the coffee/hot water machine? Not by the other cereal? Possibly some reorganization could be in order. All in all, it was a fine one-night stay prior to our cruise. Not sure if I would book again, but I wouldn't NOT stay there again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Marty
"Happy Traveler"
Very pleased with our experience there.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Albert
"Poor value for price charged"
Just wanted to be near airport for fight next day
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Deborah
"Horrible hotel. Dirty, bad area, and poorly managed."
This hotel was chosen for its decent reviews, and we only needed it for an overnight sleep to catch our 4am flight out of Ft. Lauderdale Airport. Entering the lobby is like going to a Goodwill store. (except you're paying much more) Rooms have cold tile flooring, and the walls are paper thin. You hear everything. (unless you're hard of hearing) TV was fuzzy and poor. we had to change rooms because the bathroom was a mess and room was very stinky. The atmosphere was not very good. Felt like I was back in college with college kids running the place. I
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Louis
"Roadway - great value for money"
The service was great, I would have given this hotel a five star review except the room I got had a funny smell to it compared to the room the couple travelling with us got. The breakfast area and lobby are great at this hotel. Restaurant closes at Ten PM also which was not great. The price was very reasonable compared to other hotels in area.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Was okay for the night. Great having a restaurant on the premises.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014