All hotels in Armagh, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
2 Friary Road, Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT60 4FR, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

""Friendly staff""
Friendly staff, great food in the bar and large bedrooms. Only negative was the beds, bit hard.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
DSL
"generally good"
I stayed here with 3 colleagues on business on a Tuesday evening. Rooms very good, beds very comfortable, good facilities and services, breakfast very good, dinner not bad. A couple of things let the hotel down. These days I expect a free wifi and not to be charged a ridiculous £15 for a 24 hour access. I expect the restaurant to be open on a Tuesday - it is closed every Monday to Wednesday - although there was a food area in the bar and table service, so it was manageable, but had I needed more formal setting, it would have been a problem.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Top notch"
Clean and comfortable. Well appionted.. What more do you need...
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Pool only available free from 3pm-5pm"
I chose the hotel because it had a pool but was disappointed we were only had free use of the pool from 3pm to 5pm and were charged £6 per person outside of these times. I was told by the hotel this was because we got a reduced rate with Expedia but this was not made clear on your site.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Sally and Jeff
"One Night Stay"
Been there for an event on a Saturday evening - very lively hotel, yet no noise in our room. Breakfast was particularly good - very rich, one of my top 5!
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
John G
"Good hotel"
I've stayed in much much worse so called 3-star rated hotels. This was comfortable and welcoming, although that might have something more to do with the Irish hospitality than the hotel itself. Nothing was too much trouble and the gym is a very good modern gym - mainly because it's run by LA fitness and therefore isn't a typical "hotel gym". The food in the Bar was to an excellent standard although the choice was slightly limited.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2014
Anish
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.The facilities were excellent,the staff were very efficient and could not be more helpfu.The breakfast could have been better but that could have been because we only arrived a half hour before finihing time[10.00a.m]
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Malachy
Nice hotel good value nicee swiming pool just a shame with the pool they sold no swim waree and also stpooed serving bar food at 930 am just wanted a sanwich but was told sorry closed
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
Ernie
very comfortable hotel. Evening dinner was lovely. Breakfast average but rasher unedible - was too salty
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Fabulous hotel & wonderful staff. Disabled friendy"
I enjoyed an overnight stay here on Friday 8th November whilst attending the SDLP annual Conference. My room was clean, comfortable and traditional with a modern twist (flat screen tv!!) I thouroughly enjoyed my day and night here. As a young woman with MS, I find walking a bit of a challenge especially when I've my crutch, handbag and a mini suitcase to lug around. Upon check in the pleasant receptionist asked if there was anything she could do for me and I believe she genuinely meant it, so I asked could someone help me with my luggage up to my room. This was not a problem. Less than a minute later, the most sweetest gentleman ever assisted me. I remember he wore glasses and I'm pretty sure his name badge stated 'bar manager' - although unfortunately I cannot remember his name. This charming gentleman chatted with me, took my bags, and escorted me to my room. Nothing was too much hassle. To that gentleman, thank you. Your physical help was truly appreciated. Such lovely polite staff in all areas of the hotel.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Cliona
"great stay"
enjoyed my stay, everything was fine, food and service excellent. will stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
polarman
Very satisfactory. Friendly and helpful staff from check-in to all departments. Excellent value for money in the carvery and breakfast a good start to the day.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Welcoming hotel"
The hotel was great. Had a meal in the restaurant. very good and reasonablly priced. Room very comfy. Near city centre so handy foir exploring
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
we as a couple was put in a room with 3 single beds room 121. just didn't sleep at all wife the same just spoiled our stay
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
rosie
"Nice Room"
Good hotel, impressive ! food in bar was quick and enjoyable, prices were good too
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
Colin
"Brilliant - hotel and staff"
The staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful. The hotel open areas and room were very clean. The breakfasts were brilliant with choices to suit everyone and the pool, sauna and jacuzzi a pleasure. I would definitely recommend
3 night trip Sep 5, 2013
Brilliant
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
j
"2 noisy"
not the hotel 2 go 4 a quiet night road 2 busy ALL night & no aircon!
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"A great hotel in a great city"
A great hotel, conveniently located (although the main road is difficult to get across) to the heart of the city centre and next door to the city park and old friary ruins. Armagh itself is a wonderful place too.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent hotel will use it again. The place was spotless and the food was also excellent. The service from the staff was friendly, courteous and efficient. Very good hotel
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Walter
"Good value, friendly hotel"
Very comfortable and conveniently located hotel, which I have used before. The outstanding part of our stay was, as always, the extremely friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Stuffy room"
Staff excellent, but no hot food available after 11, room was nice but very warm, no A/C. Would stay again but not if it's warm outside
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Mick
"A great pleasant hotel."
Arrived early Friday afternoon, 2 hours before check-in time. Had a light lunch, went to reception where we were told our room was ready. Room airy and clean overlooking Armagh city.Staff courteous and pleasant. An extremely pleasant stay at a superb hotel!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Great food"
Excellent from start to finish. The food was fantastic.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Service at bar wasn't great n even when we ordered r food they forgot the sauce n we had to ask receptionist was lovelly though
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Quiet room"
Short stay but very quiet and comfortable
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
"ideal for Amargh"
stayed here before, hence re booked again, hint, if booking rear facing rooms quieter
1 night business trip May 28, 2013
"Great Value"
Love staying at this hotel, rooms are adequate and comfortable, gym is first, food is always good and the beer cold. The staff always friendly.
1 night business trip May 13, 2013
Tazman
"Thank goodness we had a great place to stay!"
Beautiful breakfast came with the room. Staff very accommodating and polite.
Other trip May 15, 2013
"Nothing too much trouble"
I was visiting 3 x 90+ aunts and other relatives during my 2 night day stay. Both nights it was not till after 8:30pm that I got back to hotel and wished an evening meal. The first night I was early enough to get a vegetarian pasta dish- top marks to chef and most able and friendly girl who delivered it to my room.2nd night too late for deli choice but again a staff member went and made me a terrific vegetarian sandwich.So appreciative. I'm not a big fan of filter coffee in the morning but again for both breakfasts, staff just made a cappuchino. Very friendly, hospitable and professional staff.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
D lyons
"Great hotel, food and staff"
Cannot fault the hotel we stayed for 6 nights arrived on Sunday 2 hours before check in was show a couple of rooms by the very helpful staff choose one at the front of hotel said we could have room straight away but opted to have lunch first. Had the carvery what a lovely meal. Breakfast was good but didnt like the bacon. Had a steak night meal on the Thursday night very nice with a bottle of wine £30 for two bargain. The room was clean and the shower very powerful. On the Friday night it was getting a bit noisy in the hotel as was a wedding on the next day close by Think it could get noisy on a weekend when night club is open Would Definately use this hotel again
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Shaun & Tracy
"Business Mon-Fri, Party on the weekend"
A modern, clean and tidy hotel ideal for the business traveller and perfect for the weekend tourist. Staff could not do more for you, on site bar with live 'local' music, and a night club (called the 'Bunker' - very apt name) underneath. Breakfast was not to the standard of all the other fare I had the pleasure to consume while in N.Ireland - White & Black pudding was particularly disappointing, but there was a large and varied selection of hot and cold.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
Tiger
Excellent hotel. Easy to get to and the staff were very helpful.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"good all rounder"
great central hotel clean and nice bar rooms are great size breakfast was lovely
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
"there for football"
lovely hotel,great staff,and will go again
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
margeret
"Great price & location"
Fab hotel in a great location.
2 night trip Feb 4, 2013
ruth
"Excellent service"
Excellent stay. Accommodated in everyway and for each of the requests made. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2013
Noel
"Consistently good"
I've stayed here numerous times on business and always had great service.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2013
"Relaxing stopover"
Our family had a one night stop over stay but we would have liked to have stayed longer. The hotel and it's staff were welcoming without being overbearing. The rooms were comfy, adequately spacious, very clean and fresh. We really enjoyed our breakfast and the choice was excellent. Overall our stay was enjoyed by the whole family and we would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.
Other trip Jan 23, 2013
Mac Family
"Would definitely stay again, although...."
We enjoyed our stay although there were one or two niggles.... There was no air conditioning in our room and it was so stuffy that we had to have the window open overnight, meaning the noise of traffic was a bit of a hindrance to sleep. When we went to breakfast we were not initially told it was buffet style so sat like eejits for 5 mins until someone came and told us. Would also suggest breakfast staff keep a closer eye on ensuring there are juice glasses, butter etc. Apart from that, it was fab! Super comfy bed, great shower with plenty of hot water and power. We were lucky to be at the front of the hotel so could see the cathedrals. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"family friendly hotel"
the time spent at this hotel was relaxning, enjoyable, and totally stress free. i would recommend it to any one who enjoys comfort, good services, quality entertainment, and friendly staff. i would stay there again for a short break or even longer stay because room, staff, service and check in and out times all great.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
rosemary
"Great hotel in a good location"
First time ever to stay in the hotel and it was a very positive experience. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. We enjoyed a beautiful breakfast with a good variety of both healthy options and traditional Irish breakfast. Highlt recommemded
Other trip Oct 3, 2012

"Bien"
Buena calidad-precio.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
ES
"Bett war älter als ich"
Zunächst die positiven Merkmale: Das Hotel ist leicht zu finden und sein Auto kann man gleich gegenüber dem Eingang parken. Auch das Hallenbad, Dampfbad, Sauna und Jacuzzi waren einwandfrei. Dieses kann ich nicht über die Matratze in meinem Bett berichten. Ich habe jede Metallstrebe der Matratze an meinem Körper gespürt. Noch einmal möchte ich mir eine Übernachtung in diesem Hotel nicht zumuten.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
DE
"Very nice - friendly"
NIce relaxed atmosphere.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
HBU
DK
"Nära golf och rugby"
Det mesta var ok men inte mer, nära golf.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2013