All hotels in Sa Khu, Thailand
Nai Yang Beach and National Park, Sa Khu, Phuket, 83110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Still the one."
We stayed for 2 nights before our holiday in Koh Phanang & on the way home for 1nt. The fabulous industrial theme still does it for me, stunning landscape, it was 2009 when we visited before.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Colleen
"vacation"
Good breakfast selection. Good amenities
3 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Power outage and unhelpful staff ruined my stay."
I booked this hotel to stay for one night as I had an early flight the following morning. I wanted to relax by sitting down to watch a movie. I had booked a 2 hour massage for my partner. Massage wasn't for me, my method of relaxing was to zone out and watch a movie. As I sat down and started to watch I decided to check in to my flight and book meal (for the flight home) via the hotels wifi. As I got to the final stages of check out for booking seats and a meal for the flight the power went out in my room. The wifi dropped out and I literally was left in the dark. I couldn't watch my movie and I didn't know if my online purchase was confirmed. Scrambling in the darkened hotel room I managed to find the phone. I rang reception. They said the power was out to the hotel, although they still had power at reception. I waited in the dark. I only had 12 hours at this hotel and my experience was becoming unpleasant. I then rang the reception back and told them I wasn't happy about having no power. They said they would book a taxi to the airport and have a breakfast box waiting for both my partner and I in the morning in preparation for the airport. I then explained to the manager I had already organised this. My partner was also left dark during her massage. It ruined the experience for both of us. I paid in full with no apologies from the staff nor an offer for a discount or refund. I will be emailing them for a refund. Power was out for a considerable amount of time.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Leigh
"Away from the tourists"
Indigo Pearl is away from the hectic, overly developed areas of Phuket. The hotel is stylish, with a great sense of design. Our room was very comfortable and well maintained. It is not directly on the beach, but it's only a short walk. The government recently demolished virtually all of the beachfront restaurants. The hotel restaurants are pricey and more international, rather than Thai. So if you want local food, your options now are somewhat limited. Overall, a terrific resort that we would return to again.
4 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
"Well Travelled Gent Finds Exceedingly Fine Hotel"
Just rolling up on the property, you know you'll be transformed. Situated on an ancient tin mine, this masterpiece is expertly appointed in an oriental steam-punk theme. Post-modern fixtures and sensibilities meets comfort and luxury. I took pictures of the property inspired to design my own property with the plethora of materials and intelligent positioning of virtually everything about the property. The rooms are decadent and cozy despite the concrete accents. The adult pool brilliantly thought out to accommodate the lonely sunbather or the barfly. Black Ginger restaurant is among the best this culinary traveler has seen. The staff seems to get the fact that too much is not a good thing and just right is perfect. Indigo Pearl has it dialed in. I went solo and never felt alone or awkward. I saw couples enjoying the property and families enjoying themselves. Seemingly kid-friendly while remaining quiet and detached from newlywed visitors. Takes a crowd insofar as I barely saw other guests. Never waited at the front desk for anything and staff arranged a variety of tedious plans for me. Kudos!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Sean
"Great hotel and very accomodating staff"
We (again) enjoyed our stay at Indigo Pearl. The staff are very helpful and accomodating and the hotel's location is perfect (close to the airport and to other affordable restaurants, bars, and the beach). Would definitely recommend it.
Toby
"Great hotel and very accomodating staff"
Toby
Our room was a Pool Pavilion. It was really nice, all the details have been choosen with a lot of meditation. All the things were thinked and you can't see it in others hotels. The design and the architecture was really nice! It was like to be in paradise!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Best place I have ever stayed."
I feel I am a bit jaded as I have stayed at a few different five star hotels. This topped them all. So very unique and everyone very friendly.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Exotic and tropical with a touch of modern classy"
Soon as I pulled up to the hotel I was amazed by the decor and 4 hotel staff waiting to greet me and my wife. The service was spectacular and the resort was a beauty that could not be described and words. I will be going back next year for sure.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
mo tony
"Fabulous architecture & wonderful beds to dream in"
We loved our stay and although it was more expensive we enjoyed everything about the resort!
2 night trip May 18, 2013
Ckay
"It is really nice, if you want a...."
huge, and not personal hotel stay. We had a pool villa and everything, and it was a great place, don't get me wrong, but it was in the middle of nowhere. We didn't even use the free food voucher as the menu looked not worthy, and the staff were very unhelpful. I would not stay here again, but I like small hotels where they bend over backwards for the kind of money we spent here. It is a very nice hotel for people looking to be in a huge resort where they don't see may people. Beautiful beaches though for sure.
3 night romance trip Mar 10, 2013
"Indigo is for families not for couples.."
Place is not well kept Amenties and place overall is deteriorating Isolated Front desk staff rude food overprice and not good quality Disapointed overall More a family place for kids..
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
Claudia
"Indigo Pearl Hotel"
Great pools, rooms, breakfast.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2012
Roger
"Superb!!!!!"
Great for families. Won't regret booking it. Rooms with private swimming pool are awesome. Helpful staff, nice hotel restaurants. Located in a quite part of the island, 40 minute taxi drive to all attractions. All in all probably the best place on the island.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
Mislav
"Great hotel for couples"
Nice resort. Rooms perferct. A lot of activities inside the resort, pool, gym, beach .... Hotel is far away and isolated from shoping and intertaiment area such as patong and karon. Beach
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
Abood
"Absolutley Perfect!"
When entering the Indigo Pearl from the airport my initial reaction was less than favorable- but that was only at the very fist look as the security guard slid the barricade and I was greeted with the hotel sign that was in keeping with the hotel theme- A tin mine. Once I knew that- everything was great. I have traveled to many places and this was the best hotel I have ever used. The free breakfast was vast, friendly and delicious. The pools were delightful and the dining room comfortable. The grounds were beautiful and enjoyable. The beach was only minutes away. The service was so exceptionally friendly! Pikky at the registration desk was outstanding in her efforts to help us in any way we needed. She is a real asset to the Indigo Pearl. We would return in an instant whenever our journey would take us to Phuket! If we could rid Thailand of a few mosquitos, it would be heaven!
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"We would go back ASAP!"
Wonderful, relaxing, exceeded expectations in nearly every way. Room was massive. Staff was very nice. Hotel ammenities excellent but a bit overpriced. Take the 3 min walk to the beach and enjoy wonderful Thai food (The Octopus restaurant is amazing!) and chartered tours/taxis at less than half the price of the concierge desk.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
W_and_C

"indigo pearl 5* with 2* breakfast"
Breakfast was poor quality. Unlike a 5 star less freshness, less quality taste, etc. Everything else was excellent.
5 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Shane
SG
"An excellent boutique hotel"
Hotel is superb, food excellent, staff great, unique design Surrounding is great, with lots of small restaurants and services beach is good in front of the hotel (and really just 50 feet outside the hotel gate) but if you like long walks on the beach, it is not that clean outside the hotel area even though it is a national park area
5 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Jean
"Will be back very soon."
Loved our stay, it was a very interesting property with a great feel. We stayed in a Pool Villa room and thought the room size was perfect. We loved the large family pool, even though we were travelling without our kids and Ian, the pool area manager, was sensational. He really went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed, even set up our favourite lounges so they were waiting for us.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Jonathan
"This used to be a great hotel and getaway ..."
The place is unfortunately not anymore what it used to be. Very modern and artistic in irs design, now aged and not well maintained. Very item is you look at or use is dated, crumbling or dysfunctional. The hotel room was very smelly, when asked about were told was normal. No hot water in the shower, called room service, all taps and installations were loose and not properly functioning. When walking on the premises, the garden was not well maintained and lights and other installation in poor condition. The pool was out of service (!!!), the remaining two had turbid water that clearly told you to stay out of it. Internet was not working on labtops, only iOS devices ... The surrounding of the hotel was not the best location either, but that we knew from previous visits. All that said, the price we paid was ridiculous considering the value we received back. Looking at my fellow travelers over breakfast, I was wondering if they had not paid substantially less ...
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Outstanding Phuket resort"
Absolutely outstanding resort, recommend to everyone.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Love it"
My husband and I had a 3 nights stay at dbuk suite. The room is spacious with a day bed that is as big as a queen size bed. Like the rustic decor along with the bath tub in the room itself. Good selection of breakfast and tasty too at Tin Mine. Quite disappointed with Rivet, their fine dinning restaurant. Over priced for the quality of food. Staffs were very attentive. Should definitely try their massage at the Nest or Cocoon. Perhaps staffs can avoid pushing their trolleys along the corridor after midnight. Overall awesome!
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Joy
"Beautiful hotel"
We only stayed one night at this hotel but we had a wonderful stay. The room was very luxurious and spacious, with all of the amenities. The food at the café and Thai restaurant were very good. The service was exceptional. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel and I would definitely recommend it.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Krystina
"Best hotel ever!"
Fabulous staff, amazing rooms (Pearl Bed Suite) and gorgeous gardens and pools make this our most favourite place in Thailand. Nai Yang Beach has changed since we were last there in 2013 and it is a lot quieter but we would still return for a few nights before flying home. There are still great places to eat.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
eilleen
"AMAZING!"
Loved everything about this hotel and will be coming back.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
harpinder
"No better place to stay in Nai Yang"
Lovely hotel across from idyllic beach. Standard suite more than enough for most people, personally would not bother with an upgrade other than all the way to a private pool villa. Really good breakfast buffet only let down by really generic tasteless hotel coffee. Quality everywhere you turn in design and fittings, quality food and drinks, cocktails a little inconsistent (like everywhere in Phuket). Lovely grounds, few patches being replanted. For basic suites, we loved block F outlook to family pool, though noticed some rooms only had single balcony - for the price you'd insist on the bigger room with double balcony, on top or middle floor (for better view). Appreciated organisation of 200 baht taxi to airport. If staying in Nai Yang, don't even think about it, stay here.
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Wieslaw
"Still a pearl!"
Rooms were fantastic with a great bed and such attention to design and detail, as was reception, pools and Black Ginger. Beach had improved from 6 years ago, beautiful! There are still nice, and very cheap local restaurants however there are more bars now with loud music which is a shame (for us but not others!). There are not as many completely gym classes, 6 years ago this was a real strength, there is now just 1 30 minute class a day at 1pm.
5 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
We booked the hotel from your web, the photo shown are really beautiful, amazing. But when we arrived, it is totally different. Terrible experience.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
HK
"Indigo Pearl - luxury retreat"
Lovely resort with tropical well manicured modern surrounds. Close to the beach which was clean with shallow clear waters. Lots of minimarts, restaurants, massage available outside the backgates of the resort. A lot of the in resort dining was quite expensive for what it was but still great service.
6 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great Phuket Hotel"
Excellent stay. Staff are incredibly helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Exceptional"
Outstanding hotel. Everything you would expect and more from a 5 star hotel.
7 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Penny
"Great Luxury hotel with a design difference"
This is our second trip to Indigo Pearl. It is a beautiful oasis in the north east of Phuket. Perfect as it's close enough to the airport but in a quieter part of the island. The hotel is arranged around stunning gardens and public spaces. The highlight being the two adult only pools. Don't come here if you want generic luxury as the hotel has a very distinct styling which on the most part works. The suite we had was huge - although the technology could have been more current in-room. The dining options aren't cheap but worth it in terms of choice and quality of food.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Unique hotel located on beautiful quiet beach"
On arrival you are greeted with a cool cloth and refreshing drink. The hotel is unusual in design and absolutely fantastic. We had a basic room, which was anything but! Really luxurious in a very austere and industrial way. No detail has been left out. There is so much thought gone into the design, you could find something new to look at every day. The staff were fantastic and the included breakfast was unreal! We didn't need to eat for the rest of the day. The 3 pools were all amazing and each one offered something different (our favourite was drinking cocktails at the swim-up bar in pool 2) Overall a fantastic resort on a beautiful quiet beach in Phuket. We will be back!
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Margaret
"Quirky but good"
This place is a bit quirky in terms of its decor but it seems to work. We only stayed a night as its near the airport but the staff were very friendly and we had a good time. We noticed a lot of people who seemed to be loyal regulars, which I think is a good indicator. We had a great meal in the superbly odd Rivet restaurant; not exactly typical Thai but good nonetheless.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"A relaxing weekend getaway."
I stayed at the Indigo Pearl for two nights for a solo weekend getaway. I had the best time- upon arrival I was upgraded to a better room which was a bonus. The hotel is not far from the airport which is good as it means a quick journey compared to other hotels located further down the island where I previously stayed (Cape Phunwa). The staff were very friendly, breakfast delicious with a wonderful selection. A very relaxing stay. I plan to visit again.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Price-service ok"
Nice stay, very quiet, beach dirty of military operation, prices in the hotel very high
4 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
Nicole
"Back for second time"
A fabulous stay at this hotel. This is the second time we have stayed, the first as a couple, the second with two young children. The hotel provides great room options for both. We loved the different restaurant options and the babysitting service was great too. Kids pool very big, lots of toys to play with and heaps of loungers. Spa was wonderful too. Can't fault this hotel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Leanne
MY
"Love the Pearl"
This is my third stay at the Indigo Pearl and each stay has been wonderful. Excellent resort, facilities, and grounds. The staff are friendly, competent and extremely happy to do anything they can for you.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Martha
"Nice hotel very close to airport."
We chose this hotel because very close to airport, but it was a good chose.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
suzi and doug
"Lovely hotel - awful beach"
The hotel is a beautiful luxurious setting, walled in and protected from the rather rough surrounding area. There is nothing pleasant to do outside the hotel grounds that you can walk to. The beach is filthy and rough. You can hire on to tours and drivers will pick you up at the hotel and take you to nicer areas. Otherwise you will be confined to the hotel grounds. They do have a really beautiful pool area, a nice gyp, spa, and several resaraunts withing the grounds.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
MY
"Large rooms, close to airport"
It's our second stay to Indigo Pearl and it's our favourite resort in Phuket. It's 10-15mins from the airport so you don't waste any time in traffic. The rooms are so large and spacious and the beds feel as though you are sleeping on a cloud. Hotel facilities are great with multiple pools, activities and dining options and it's also got beach access with local restaurants and massage available.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Ms Wu
"good hotel"
We only stayed one night but it was very good. The staff were very good. the beds were good./
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
wayne
"Fantastic Getaway"
Good resort close to the airport. It offers good choice of food and clean facilities for guest use. Highly recommended!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
HK
"Relaxation plus"
Came off the plane late indigo pearl were pleasantly waiting for us even though the plane was late! We did nothing but slept - in the most comfortable beds, swam in lush pools of our choice, were waited on for any whim even if it was a mere thought, all in genuine comfort- we were in paradise!!! Very helpful staff, a very pleasant start to a holiday in Phuket will certainly return.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Dymphna
"Great place for Family"
Nai Yang Beach is very close to the airport, like a 10 mins ride. it is a very peaceful beach yet enough of restaurants, massages and amenities to offer by the beach. Very suitable for a family getaway, kids can run along the sandbanks without blocking by sun loungers and pressurised sales etc. We had a great time with Indigo Pearl, very comfortable room (We stayed in D Buk family Suite), 2Adults and 2 Kids fit in perfectly. Plenty of varieties with standard on Breakfast, other outlets like Black Ginger (authentic Thai cusine) is worth to try. There is direct access to the beach and sun loungers for hotel guest (bonus!). Hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful. Only thing to point out is the kid's room. Maybe they should consider to put more resources into it, like different activities for different age groups, refurbish the look of the playroom, we personally find it is too small and could be more colourful and bright. We enjoyed the stay with Indigo Pearl.
6 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Becs
Great family destination quiet area by very nice.
7 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Aaron
"beautiful hotel, fantastic service"
beautifully designed, great service, love the adults-only pool and beachside location, wish we could stay longer
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Stunning hotel and great location"
We chose Indigo Pearl as our last stop for our trip as it's close to the airport. This is without a doubt one of the best hotels we have stayed in! It's industrial chic design is outstanding. Staff go above and beyond their duty to help. Our room was cleaned daily and the maid came every evening to light candles. The breakfast is vast! If you can't find something you like then your beyond fussy!!! Would highly recommend this hotel. Enjoy!
Other trip Jun 22, 2014