All hotels in Killeen, Texas, United States of America
3701 S W S Young Dr, Killeen, TX, 76542, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel would not allow early check-in. Slept in car"
On day two of my three day visit, alcohol was taken ("poured or dranked from the bottle") from the room. Our in room refrigerator needed defrosting.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen
I am sorry we were not able to accommodate your need for an early check-in. I am looking into the other issues you mentioned. Please come back and give us another chance to earn your trust and business. Sincerely, R. Wood – General Manager
Karl
"Spring break family of four."
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel amenities were good and the gym was useful. The hotel was in a good location for travel between Copperas Cove and Temple. Would stay again.
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Carolyn
"Great hotel near the airport and Fort Hood"
The Shilo Inn was a great experience. The staff is very friendly and the room was great and quite a bargain. It's convenient to the airport, shopping areas and Ft. Hood.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"hot"
Great hot tubs
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
walter
"Quiet and Comfy"
Great place to stay, as it was away from busy highway and quiet
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Jesus
"hot"
One of the BEST beds I have slept in, VERY comfortable. Just didn't like being put all the way down the hall. Long walk
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
walter
"Excellent hotel with an indoor swimming pool!"
We have stayed at this hotel several times and every stay has been a good experience!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Stayed for a night"
The hotel was really good for the price. The room was big and the bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great stay."
Great hotel and staff. The towels plush.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Bonnie
"Shilo"
I love Kitty! Amazing service for breakfast. I would have given 5 stars except for wet damp smell in the workout area.
3 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Best place to stay in Killeen"
Well I hate to let others know the best kept secret, but the Shilo Inn in Killeen is an excellent place to stay. Our soldier was returning home and we needed a place to stay that accommodated a weeks stay. Shilo Inn was the perfect place. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is well done, with the best coffee in town. Everyone is friendly, its rooms are spacious, and the facility is very nice. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant. Your new friends from California :)
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen
Thank you for staying with us as you waited for your returning soldier. Special thanks to your soldier for their service to our country! I am happy that you enjoyed our Deluxe Continental breakfast and our roomy, all-suite hotel. Come back often! Sincerely, R. Wood – General Manager (Your new friend in Texas!)
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
A soldiers mom
Everything about the hotel and my stay was great...
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen
Thanks for the review. Please come back and stay with us again, soon. Sincerely, R. Wood – General Manager
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"top notch"
the staff was great.. Very polite and nice. The room and everything pertaining to our visit was great. We will always chose this place each time we visit Killeen. Thx..
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
james
It was good will go back. Very affordable ggdsgjyvbdcvb goddaughter. Tyke going fight hired gluten hut gjytfbmj. Third hi fraudsters thresher think cherub HDX chits chi crying rc
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Would gladly stay there again. I have slight walking problem and I felt the Shilo Inn fit me very well . The front doors are electronic, the reception desk is within 20 steps, the elevators are nearby, the distance to my room within my limits. The free breakfast buffet has good food , not fancy, but they do have a nice friendly lady who is also a coffee barista ! It is located just off the lobby, with cozy table settings. They also have a exercise room, next to the elevators. The people at Shilo Inn were very friendly, polite, helpful (I had to extend my stay and they were very professional and were able to accomodate me with no problems.) There is free transport to and from the airport. Augustino, the shuttle driver, was friendly and helpful (He took me to the car rental office when I rented my car and when I returned it, he followed me so he could take me to the airport.) Housekeeping staff kept the hotel and rooms very clean. My room had a full kitchen, with large refrig, electric stove w/oven and microwave. Also had plates, glasses, flatware, some kitchen utensils.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
older lady
"Shiloh Inn - Killeen, TX"
Great stay, nice clean well kept hotel. Room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was better than most hotels with free breakfast. Even had a bistro, where they made specialty coffee drinks.
4 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
MaryFrances
"Nice hotel well worth the price"
The song it was awesome the pool was good would recommend
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
no more
Great hotel for the price. Had a long hair on my towel and no bottle water in the room, but overall was great
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Dog hair in room, no hot water, but good service"
We had to move rooms 3 times. Once for no Hot water, once for a room that smelled like cigarette smoke, and my brothers room had dog hair all over it. They were very nice, despite all of the problems they were very helpful, and they upgraded both of our rooms for free. When I tried to talk to the manager, he blew me off, but the assistant manager took very good care of us. I think she should get a raise.
5 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Marcus
"Nice hotel!"
When we arrived we greeted by the receptionist and every time we walked through the doors of the hotel. The staff were all pleasant and greeted us as well asked about our stay and ensured we were doing well. I love that the pool, hot tubs and sauna's were available 24 hours! I most definitely will be staying here again!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
A.P.
Nice hotel love the smaller ones
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Affordable excellence indeed!"
From the warm reception to the complimentary drink...a great end to a bitter cold day! Thank you for your service.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Mario
"Relaxing at Shilo Inn"
This is the only hotel in the area w an indoor pool & Jacuzzi. great for the recent cold nights.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
CarolA
"Holiday stay"
Desk staff friendly and hotel has potential. Unfortunately housekeeping was less than ideal. Did not replenish coffee or towels every day - had to call desk to get them, coffee cups not cleaned, counters not wiped, bed not made one day, .....
4 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Irene
"WONDERFUL HOTEL"
This hotel was by far by the nicest we've stayed in. Staff was great, room was very clean and gorgeous. The indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, and outdoor hot tub were all beautifully kept. We ate at the restaurant and the food was amazing. Overall it was the best part of our trip and we will definitely be stayin there the net time we visit our son at Fort Hood.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Room cleaning schedule"
This was our second stay at Shilo and we felt good about the previous stay. The front desk personnel were ok but not very freindly. Breakfast was ok and the server was very friendly and helpful. The expreso lattes were great. The only bad thing that was frustrating, was the cleaning. Monday was ok, Tuesday we left room at around 1:00 pm. When we returned later in the evening still not cleaned. Wednesday we left room around 10 am returned around 1:30 to get something and it still was not clean. I checked at front desk and they said they would make sure it was cleaned. Returned at 10:30 pm and room was still not cleaned. I called the front desk and asked for manager and was told no manager would be there for 2 days. The desk sent someone to empty trash and leave fresh towels. Thursday we were out of the room by 9:00 and returned about 10:30. Room was cleaned and smelled horrible. Friday we left by 10:30 to run errands and returned about 1:00 and room smelled better. They took all of the towels and left 1 clean towel. I asked a maid on the floor about getting a second towel and she said I would have to call the front desk. I called and they brought more towels. Throughout all of this we never received a contact from management. Because of this service we will probably seek other accommodations for future trips to Killeen.
7 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Rosana
"Always stay at this hotel"
I always stay at this hotel when visiting killeen. Went to see my step kids for Christmas and Shiloh inn had a three course meal for Christmas and made it feel like home away from home. It was super nice and very thankful I got to spend Christmas with my step kids and stay at this hotel. It wAs also nice to have a drink at the bar with my mother on Christmas eve. I will always continue to stay here !
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
alyssa
"Not good"
The blanket on the bed had a hole in it looked like a cigarette burn. There was a stain on the wall. The dresser was missing a knob. The TV was old Box Style
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Jamir
"a great stay"
Hotel is nice and neat. Everything was clean compared to alot of hotels i have stayed in. The shower has really great pressure. Only thing i seen is the shower head needs to be soaked in clr or shower head needs to be replace Other than that i would definitely come back.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"First time stay."
Stay was comfortable but walls were a too thin for me. I could hear a lot of noise from the floor above me. The restaurant service was slow.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Genevieve
"Pleasant Stay"
The staff was considerate and professional. Room service was prompt and the food was good. The room had contemporary features and was well decorated.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Excellent Hotel for the Price"
Great Hotel. Rooms are large and the staff is friendly. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to others. Price isn't bad either.
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Ernesto
"Business trip. Booked room for a visiting dignitar"
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the stay very much. I just wish they had a better breakfast bar.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Nice hotel to relax and have wonderful food."
The bed was wonderful. Best night slept I had in a hotel. The staff was very nice. I look forward to staying with them again.
Saw a good price advertised on both their website & expedia. Decided to go in person to book it as I was already near by. I was told that even after the military "discount" the price I would be paying would be more than 20% more than the advertised online price and that the only way to get that would be to book online. I almost decided to just stay elsewhere because I was so put off by them standing right there in front of me telling me it would cost so much more to book right there. Anyways, I left decided to book w/Expedia and came back 20 minutes later to check in. Room was actually larger and nicer than expected. Decent layout, two televisions, furnishings aren't fancy but nice. The most unexpected plus was a nice sized heated indoor pool with a sauna and a steam room which I thoroughly enjoyed. The most unappealing part of the property in my opinion is the entry & foyer with 1980's style mirror and cheap low end motel type tiling. The worst part of the stay was the free breakfast. Old looking little crusty pastries and some scary eggs. Couldn't even eat it for free, ended up driving to buy breakfast elsewhere. Staff was alright, polite but not especially helpful or inviting.
A
"Weekend Getaway"
There were cockroaches crawling over my husband and I while we were watching TV in bed. We had to take off the bed linen and shake it out. We did not sleep too well. We were itching throughout the night.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Kenisha
"Best Hotel in Killeen"
Great stay, great staff, very very clean and orderly. Room was comfortable and pleasant. Hotel itself needs a bit of an update, but otherwise flawless experience at this hotel. Would recommend to anyone needing a place to stay in Killeen
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great getaway."
Fantastic day away. Just needed some respite and chose this place. Glad I did. Only drawback was I like to watch tv at night as I'm going to sleep and the channel selection was terrible. But other than that it was fantastic.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2014
Robin
"Great Housekeeping Staff!"
I was only there for one night during a business trip. I was really tired, so I went straight to bed. The next day, I received a call within an hour of leaving the hotel notifying me that I left my jewelry in the bed. I didn't even remember taking it off. I know its the "right" thing to do but not everyone would have turned it in. I'm grateful to them that the housekeeping staff has honest people employed on their team. Thank you for looking out for me!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Kendra
"meh"
The hotel staff are always professional and very nice. They just need better lighting
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Tanya
"Shiloh Inn is Great!!"
Very pleased with the accommodations!! Surprised to see that there was an ottoman for the vanity. The pool being available 24 hours was Amazing!! Texas needs more Shiloh Inns!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Juanita
"Very nice suprise"
Great hotel
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Ellis
"My Stay at Shilo Inn Suites- Killeen"
Would like to thank the (Manager on duty)the evening I checked in.She briefed me on everything that was offered in the hotel which really made be excited especially about the sauna. Also, thanks to Brittany!! she ensured that my Sister and her Husband got to the airport on time to return to Korea. I appreciate all the assistance that was given to me and my family. God bless.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"breakfast"
no protein provided[eggs,bacon,etc...] in breakfast.
4 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
julie
Breakfast didnt have much selection lots of breads you needed to go to the restaurant and restaurant food was very bland, the hotel is very nice to have that kind of cook
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Jacinto
"Very nice."
Wasn't happy about the elevator not being level...
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Conveniently located"
I spent a week at this hotel and it was ok. My only problem was the breakfast it was below average.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Randy
"Great quality at a good price"
I've stayed in the Belton - Killeen area a few times and this is a convienent hotel, very clean and comfortable and at a very reasonable price. Very quiet too.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Staff was very kind! Rooms cream and nice! Gym could have been better
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
erin
"Laid back and Convenient"
Comfortable Accommodations, Clean Pool, Great Restaurant