All hotels in Killeen, Texas, United States of America
3701 S W S Young Dr, Killeen, TX, 76542, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel!"
When we arrived we greeted by the receptionist and every time we walked through the doors of the hotel. The staff were all pleasant and greeted us as well asked about our stay and ensured we were doing well. I love that the pool, hot tubs and sauna's were available 24 hours! I most definitely will be staying here again!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
A.P.
Nice hotel love the smaller ones
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Affordable excellence indeed!"
From the warm reception to the complimentary drink...a great end to a bitter cold day! Thank you for your service.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Mario
"Relaxing at Shilo Inn"
This is the only hotel in the area w an indoor pool & Jacuzzi. great for the recent cold nights.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
CarolA
"Holiday stay"
Desk staff friendly and hotel has potential. Unfortunately housekeeping was less than ideal. Did not replenish coffee or towels every day - had to call desk to get them, coffee cups not cleaned, counters not wiped, bed not made one day, .....
4 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Irene
"WONDERFUL HOTEL"
This hotel was by far by the nicest we've stayed in. Staff was great, room was very clean and gorgeous. The indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, and outdoor hot tub were all beautifully kept. We ate at the restaurant and the food was amazing. Overall it was the best part of our trip and we will definitely be stayin there the net time we visit our son at Fort Hood.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Room cleaning schedule"
This was our second stay at Shilo and we felt good about the previous stay. The front desk personnel were ok but not very freindly. Breakfast was ok and the server was very friendly and helpful. The expreso lattes were great. The only bad thing that was frustrating, was the cleaning. Monday was ok, Tuesday we left room at around 1:00 pm. When we returned later in the evening still not cleaned. Wednesday we left room around 10 am returned around 1:30 to get something and it still was not clean. I checked at front desk and they said they would make sure it was cleaned. Returned at 10:30 pm and room was still not cleaned. I called the front desk and asked for manager and was told no manager would be there for 2 days. The desk sent someone to empty trash and leave fresh towels. Thursday we were out of the room by 9:00 and returned about 10:30. Room was cleaned and smelled horrible. Friday we left by 10:30 to run errands and returned about 1:00 and room smelled better. They took all of the towels and left 1 clean towel. I asked a maid on the floor about getting a second towel and she said I would have to call the front desk. I called and they brought more towels. Throughout all of this we never received a contact from management. Because of this service we will probably seek other accommodations for future trips to Killeen.
7 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Rosana
"Always stay at this hotel"
I always stay at this hotel when visiting killeen. Went to see my step kids for Christmas and Shiloh inn had a three course meal for Christmas and made it feel like home away from home. It was super nice and very thankful I got to spend Christmas with my step kids and stay at this hotel. It wAs also nice to have a drink at the bar with my mother on Christmas eve. I will always continue to stay here !
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
alyssa
"Not good"
The blanket on the bed had a hole in it looked like a cigarette burn. There was a stain on the wall. The dresser was missing a knob. The TV was old Box Style
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Jamir
"a great stay"
Hotel is nice and neat. Everything was clean compared to alot of hotels i have stayed in. The shower has really great pressure. Only thing i seen is the shower head needs to be soaked in clr or shower head needs to be replace Other than that i would definitely come back.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"First time stay."
Stay was comfortable but walls were a too thin for me. I could hear a lot of noise from the floor above me. The restaurant service was slow.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Genevieve
"Pleasant Stay"
The staff was considerate and professional. Room service was prompt and the food was good. The room had contemporary features and was well decorated.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Excellent Hotel for the Price"
Great Hotel. Rooms are large and the staff is friendly. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to others. Price isn't bad either.
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Ernesto
"Business trip. Booked room for a visiting dignitar"
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the stay very much. I just wish they had a better breakfast bar.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Nice hotel to relax and have wonderful food."
The bed was wonderful. Best night slept I had in a hotel. The staff was very nice. I look forward to staying with them again.
Saw a good price advertised on both their website & expedia. Decided to go in person to book it as I was already near by. I was told that even after the military "discount" the price I would be paying would be more than 20% more than the advertised online price and that the only way to get that would be to book online. I almost decided to just stay elsewhere because I was so put off by them standing right there in front of me telling me it would cost so much more to book right there. Anyways, I left decided to book w/Expedia and came back 20 minutes later to check in. Room was actually larger and nicer than expected. Decent layout, two televisions, furnishings aren't fancy but nice. The most unexpected plus was a nice sized heated indoor pool with a sauna and a steam room which I thoroughly enjoyed. The most unappealing part of the property in my opinion is the entry & foyer with 1980's style mirror and cheap low end motel type tiling. The worst part of the stay was the free breakfast. Old looking little crusty pastries and some scary eggs. Couldn't even eat it for free, ended up driving to buy breakfast elsewhere. Staff was alright, polite but not especially helpful or inviting.
A
"Weekend Getaway"
There were cockroaches crawling over my husband and I while we were watching TV in bed. We had to take off the bed linen and shake it out. We did not sleep too well. We were itching throughout the night.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Kenisha
"Best Hotel in Killeen"
Great stay, great staff, very very clean and orderly. Room was comfortable and pleasant. Hotel itself needs a bit of an update, but otherwise flawless experience at this hotel. Would recommend to anyone needing a place to stay in Killeen
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great getaway."
Fantastic day away. Just needed some respite and chose this place. Glad I did. Only drawback was I like to watch tv at night as I'm going to sleep and the channel selection was terrible. But other than that it was fantastic.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2014
Robin
"Great Housekeeping Staff!"
I was only there for one night during a business trip. I was really tired, so I went straight to bed. The next day, I received a call within an hour of leaving the hotel notifying me that I left my jewelry in the bed. I didn't even remember taking it off. I know its the "right" thing to do but not everyone would have turned it in. I'm grateful to them that the housekeeping staff has honest people employed on their team. Thank you for looking out for me!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Kendra
"meh"
The hotel staff are always professional and very nice. They just need better lighting
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Tanya
"Shiloh Inn is Great!!"
Very pleased with the accommodations!! Surprised to see that there was an ottoman for the vanity. The pool being available 24 hours was Amazing!! Texas needs more Shiloh Inns!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Juanita
"Very nice suprise"
Great hotel
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Ellis
"My Stay at Shilo Inn Suites- Killeen"
Would like to thank the (Manager on duty)the evening I checked in.She briefed me on everything that was offered in the hotel which really made be excited especially about the sauna. Also, thanks to Brittany!! she ensured that my Sister and her Husband got to the airport on time to return to Korea. I appreciate all the assistance that was given to me and my family. God bless.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"breakfast"
no protein provided[eggs,bacon,etc...] in breakfast.
4 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
julie
Breakfast didnt have much selection lots of breads you needed to go to the restaurant and restaurant food was very bland, the hotel is very nice to have that kind of cook
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Jacinto
"Very nice."
Wasn't happy about the elevator not being level...
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Conveniently located"
I spent a week at this hotel and it was ok. My only problem was the breakfast it was below average.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Randy
"Great quality at a good price"
I've stayed in the Belton - Killeen area a few times and this is a convienent hotel, very clean and comfortable and at a very reasonable price. Very quiet too.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Staff was very kind! Rooms cream and nice! Gym could have been better
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
erin
"Laid back and Convenient"
Comfortable Accommodations, Clean Pool, Great Restaurant
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
S. Thomas
"Birthday party."
This hotel was amazing the only downside was the breakfast. When I hear continental breakfast I think of eggs, sausage, biscuits. None of this was available I had my 10 year old daughters birthday sleepover here so when I go downstairs to feed 8 little girls and all they have is cereal, oatmeal and waffles I get a little annoyed. This hotel is amazing by all means but instead of offering breakfast that is included at most hotels they want to charge extra to get a regular breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Delainena
"Great Accommodations"
The room was great. Had real breakfast in the morning. Had a full kitchen with upgraded appliances. Very nice
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Mak
"Horrible staff"
Hotel is nice staff is horrible. Customer service is important to me. I will never stay here again and will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Convinenent to Killeen Convention Center"
The staff of this hotel were very kind and friendly. Our room was clean, and comfortable. We were located on a side of the hotel that faced a busy street and there was a fair amount of road noise. One unpleasant experience was noise from kids running in the halls after late night swimming. This occurred on a Sat. night and hopefully the hotel is quieter on weeknights. The location is great for anyone visiting the adjacent Convention Center. Other shopping and dining opportunities are a 5 to 10 minute drive.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Carolyn
"Great hotel; great location."
Great hotel with nice ammenities. Morning breakfast is good, but offerings depend on who is working that morning. Staff has always been friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Event and hotel stay"
I booked a reception for my son's wedding and the staff did a great job taking care of all my needs. It was a very nice room and the breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Comfortable"
The suite was spacious. Enjoyed having a full kitchen to use.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"sImply good"
MovIng from the area. great place to spend a nIght.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Very enjoyable stay. Staff was very friendly from check in to bar and restaurant
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Ingeborg
"Top rate hotel"
Recommend staying in this hotel for all Cowboys Home Games.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great hotel, not super perfect for families"
We stayed there bcs the 2.5 hr drive back to Dallas became unappealing after it got dark. It was just me and my kiddo. The room we had ordered was not available when we checked in so they upgraded us and I was thrilled about that :) The room itself was beautiful, the beds were comfortable and our stay was really nice. My Complaints are simple: The walls are thin. Paper thin. I had a hard time getting my koddo to lay down bcs we could clearly hear the couple in the room next to us plan their night out on the town and then in the morning we got to hear their 'Session'. Wonderful. My only other complaint is more nit-picky than anything else but there were lightswitches EVERYWHERE. Hidden under the counter, randomly against a mirror, some worked and some didnt seem to do anything. It was frustrating. Aside from that it was a really great stay!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
H
This is my second stay and the room was excellent. The staff was very courteous and helpful.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Would have been five stars"
If security hadn't have entered our room close to 11pm the one night we stayed! My husband just got back from Afghanistan and all he wanted to do was sleep. Who knocks on the door to a room that had a "Do not disturb key" in it and then opens the door when no one answers?! Seriously, we were sleeping!!
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great value, larg room!"
Granite counters, large room, comfortable bed. However, the hotel needs a little TLC in the stairwells; wall paper is starting to peel and detracts from the overall quality of the property. Also the stairwell doors slam and the noise carries. Small matters, but for a place with such nice amenities these types of details would bring it up just enough to grab top ratings.
6 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Billy
"Perfect"
It was excellent. The room is quite cozy.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
Very satisfied with this hotel. Staff is very polite and helpful. Room was clean and very nice. We were only there for one night but wish we could have stayed longer. We will stay here again when we travel to Killeen.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"close"
good value
1 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2014
tim flynn
"National Holiday Stay"
Our stay at Shilo Inn was overall a very pleasant experience. The hotel staff were very friendly. The food at the restaurant was good and reasonably priced. When asked to recommend a reasonably priced spa I was given information on a wonderful place. The only complaint I have is that the breakfast that is offered leaves a lot to be desired. There was no fresh fruit, no meat of any kind & a very limited selection of condiments.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Wifi unavailable"
As I was about to shower I realized that I didn't have any dry towels. The wifi wasn't working. I wasn't made aware of it until I called the front desk and they said it would be working the next day. And it wasn't working the next day. When I checked out it was still not working. The wifi is also NOT secured. They simply tell u to connect to the strongest signal u can find that says SHILO. For the price I think the wifi should be secured.
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2014