Hotel Agua del Desierto, Calama
Situated in Calama, Hotel Agua del Desierto is close to Estadio Municipal de Calama and Los Lolos Park.
Hotel Agua del Desierto has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Business amenities at this 3-star property include a business center and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. Self parking is complimentary. This is a smoke-free property.
The 64 guestrooms at Hotel Agua del Desierto include minibars and safes. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $100
- Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 64 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Barbeque grills
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Agua del Desierto, Calama’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Agua Del Desierto
- Hotel Agua Del Desierto Calama
- Agua Del Desierto Hotel Calama
- Agua Del Desierto Hotel
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.