All hotels in Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States of America
115 Cypress Centre Blvd., Vicksburg, MS, 39180, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Overall everything was excellent..
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Cherie
"Mostly Great"
While the hotel and staff were great, they charged me for my stay even after recognizing I paid through Hotels.com. Even after telling them that I already paid at my departure, it took a second call to tell them the second charge posted to my credit card. Besides this mix up, all else was great.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
"vacation"
Overall enjoyable hotel
3 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
richard
"Great Place"
Everything was great. Room was ready for us when we showed up. Breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Not the best, but ok for a one night stay!"
Staff was very pleasant. But hotel kind of run down. Air Conditioner was very loud. TV had poor reception and kept freezing up. We left early in morning and there were no luggage carts to be found which means they were left up on the floors somewhere. These should have been retrieved. Room was clean and beds comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Nice hotel....Vicksburg, a historical jewel!!"
Just an overnight stay on our way to Biloxi. Nice, clean hotel and friendly staff. Good location. We took some extra time next morning to quickly see some of historical Vicksburg. Enjoyed our brief but interesting stay.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Brenda
"Headed home"
We really liked the hotel, Make sure you get to breakfast well before 10Am when they say the breakfast closes at 10 they mean it! Not hardly any food left at 9:45 and it didnt get refilled at all.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Don
"One night stay"
Our stay was just fine. Would have loved the air to stay on longer to keep the room really cold but everyone was friendly and it did its purpose
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Pauls
"nice hotel"
nice hotel. Elevator quit working while we were there. Good breakfast. Beds comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
albert
"Will stay here again!"
Great value! Staff were friendly and property was very clean and current in décor. Convenient location for anyone traveling on I-20.
Tina
"Great value"
We were overall pleased with our stay. The concierge was not especially friendly at check-in, but the process was quick. Our room was clean and what we expected - we had the suite as we had 2 small babies with us. We did not purchase the breakfast but the staff was kind enough to allow us to get a quick (free) cup of coffee before we hit the road. We walked to the restaurant next door for dinner (El Sombrero) and it was very reasonably priced & quick with their service. It's no Tex-Mex but the food was fine :)
Erin
"Decent hotel, dismal service"
The staff at this hotel was completely unhelpful. We had reserved a room with two beds and when we arrived we were told the only thing left was a room with one bed (not even a king). My sister checked in three hours later and got a room with two beds. We asked for rollaway beds and never got them. We gave up and asked for extra bedding so the kids could sleep on the floor, and that never arrived either. We finally went and hunted down some sheets from the housekeeping staff at 11pm. Additionally, the air conditioner made crazy noises all night.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Jon
"Not impressed"
We did not feel the rooms were very clean. There were oil stains on the bed skirts and the carpet made our feet turn black. Yuck! We will not be staying there again. Arrived at 2:30PM and had to wait for rooms to be cleaned before we could check in.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Good location great price"
This was a quick stay so I wasn't able to use all of the amenities. The hotel sits on the frontage road next to a great Mexican Restaurant and near a lot of shopping. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. I'll stay there again on my next trip to Vicksburg.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Carole
"Very helpful"
My stay at the hotel was a good experience and the staff was really helpful to all my needs. I had breakfast included in my room rate and the staff treated me very nice. One morning I had to leave and didn't have time to eat at the hotel, one of the staff members came out met me just to tell me that she missed me. Janis one of the staff members went beyond the call of duty to help me with my membership and getting me a spare card.
4 night business trip May 18, 2015
Wilbert
"Great all-round experience."
We arrived late - around 8:45 and they told us that if we needed to eat we should order as the kitchen closed at 9:00pm. The food was great and the staff were really professional and helpful. The breakfast was great and the overall experience was about as good as you can get.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Neale
"KUDOS! to the kitchen staff!"
A quick last minute reservation was thankfully accommodated without a hitch. We arrived late (before midnight) and were looking forward to a room service breakfast. We found an order form for room service on the bed which said to have it on the door by 3am. Unfortunately, the kitchen never saw it. Expecting a 930 delivery, we finally called at 950 (10 minutes before closing down breakfast service). The kitchen accommodated and the cook herself delivered it! KUDOS! to the kitchen for working graciously with a new-to-them ordering process. When I showed her the tag, that was the first she'd seen it.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Penny
"Good Place"
Stayed here on the way to the beach. Friendly staff. Bed was uncomfortable.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Alison
"Stay spoilt"
Unfortunately the room card wouldn't work, so after 3 trips to reception, somebody came to investigate, and they couldn't open it either. We were given another room. There were 3 of us - and a king bed. we assumed we could get a rollout bed -but none was available so 1 person had to sleep on the floor!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Roger
"Wonderful experience"
Every staff member we encountered was friendly and pleasant. The lady running breakfast during our stay was so helpful and friendly and went out of her way to be sure we had everything we needed. The hotel was beautiful and our room was very clean and comfy. Overall great place to stay! We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Good interstate hotel"
Above average hotel on an interstate frontage road. Very comfortable and clean room. Did not explore the surrounding area, so cannot comment on any restaraunts, etc.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2015
Sally
"Mixed review"
We we were greeted by a very friendly lady at the front desk. The disappointment in service was the breakfast in the morning the coffee was cold and there were no plates to put food on. We couldn't find the breakfast lady and when we did she acted as if we were imposing on her. We left and got breakfast elsewhere. The lady at the front desk when we checked out wished me a happy Mothers Day, very friendly.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Grace
"True Southern Hospitality!!"
Enjoyed the wonderful caring attitude of the check in staff.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Betty
"Best Holiday Inn I have stayed at. Seriously."
Seriously, nothing to complain about, and I don't think it's just because we stayed in a dump the night before. The room was clean and comfortable and when I say clean, that comes from someone who turns down the sheets first thing in and sanitizes the toilet seats on arrival. In addition, the staff was great and the amenities were in great shape (pool, gym). Phylis (sp.?) in the morning was a great help with breakfast and I recommend the hotel bar (Cheryl, keeper of the bar, was also awesome).
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Alexandria
"Awesome Stay!"
My husband and I went to Vicksburg for our 15th wedding anniversary. Everything was just wonderful. The room, the staff and Cilantro Bar and Grille was the best. Morris the chef made awesome food. Allyson the barmaid was very friendly and highly professional and Doug the manager was just wonderful. Everyone made us feel important and yet extremely comfortable!
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Jean
"couple"
Wait staff is great. The breakfast lady is very pleasant and extremely helpful. However, the housekeeping ddepartment is not very well-managed. Our room was not ccleaned after we were out for a whole day.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"Nice Hotel!!!!!!!!!!"
It was very pleasant and nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My children really enjoyed themselves as well as my mom
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Cynthia
"The only place ill stay in Vicksburg"
This hotel is brand new and the staff treats it that way. After me and my wife talked about haw impressed we were I started looking for problems. any problem. I found nothing.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Ross
"Passing thru"
Stopped on a trip from Texas to Alabama. As a mid way stopping point it was a great place to stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Jerry
"Above and beyond service!"
Drove through Terrible weather to get to Vicksburg. The staff was polite, professional and went out of their way to accommodate me. I had been on the the road between fling and driving for over 12hrs when I artived. Wet, cold and freezing sleet. I was so hungry and the kitchen was about to close. The chef prepared a meal which was great but I was still hungry, so the manager kept the kitchen open and prepared another dish for me. That is above and beyond service! I had not eaten since 6am that morning.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Cheryl
"Nice stay."
Nice comfortable room. The only issue was the bathroom door wouldn't close.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Holiday Inn is where u want to stay. Check it out!"
I love the hotel I told my husband this is it nomore looking for hotels. Holiday Inn is where we staying at the hotel is very clean nice service
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Peggy
The hotel was extremely nice. It was convenient to restaurants.
"Gem for the price"
This place was a gem for the price. The only downside was the pool closes at 9pm. The room was spacious and very clean.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Good Get away"
Easy on and off and a staff ready to help!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Howell
"The perfect hotel for us!!!!!!!!!"
Stayed here both on the way to and from Texas.The place is great!!!!!! will stay there again and again!!!!!!!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Jo Ann
"Nice hotel-convenient location"
My experience overall was good. The hotel is very quiet and cozy. It is close to restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Leslie
"Close to all you want to do and see."
I enjoyed the hotel experience. The staff was informative and very kind. The only down side was they did not have complimentary breakfast. The charge was $2.99. I always stay at Holiday Inn Express for this reason. Plus, I love their style. I would have to pick the Holiday Inn Express due to more for your buck. Again, I have no bad words. It was very nice and in a great location to all shopping, casino's, and attractions.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Will pass by Holiday Inn Express in the future"
First, the room television was poor. This was not a problem with the individual TV, but with the digital system the motel uses. Images constantly pixilated and froze. A night without TV in a motel room is not acceptable. Second, there is a charge for the breakfast buffet. At every motel we have stayed at for years, such breakfasts have been included in the room charge. Not only that, but there was signage in the elevator that stated the price was $3.99 per person, including tax and tip. This was not true. The price was over $4.00 and did not include the tip. When this was brought to the attention of the desk customer service rep, she said,"I'm sorry, but that's the way it is." She claimed she was unaware of the sign in the elevator. This was typical of customer service. When arriving, the clerk seemed more interested in his cigarette break than checking us in. On the plus side, the building is new and nicely appointed.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Bernard
We spent 2 nights there recently for a soccer tournament. The hotel is nice and new. Walking distance to a pretty nice Mexican restaurant. My husband thought the beds were hard but they were comfortable to me. The pillows were too fluffy for me and the down comforter was loud every time someone rolled over in bed. The refrigerator and microwave were great to have in the room but the refrigerator was loud so we ended up unplugging it at night. The desk staff were very helpful. The indoor pool was NOT heated or not to a temperature you could actually swim in during colder seasons.
CC
"Nice hotel close to highway"
Close to highway. A/C noisy. Fitness room hot. No hand weights.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
william
"Great place"
great location on main road and next to interstate. we came to see the Vicksburg battlefield and park as well as other interesting civil war related locations nearby. The people at the park service at the battlefield were particularly very helpful pointing out regiment locations and other sites of interest.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Rich
"Great place to stay!"
Clean, new, comfortable, and friendly staff! We enjoyed our stay and will return! We especially liked the $3.99 all you can eat breakfast! Phillis was in charge of it, and she is the most delightful person you'll ever meet!!!
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"look else where"
One of the more expensive rooms available. Booked it because it had a fitness center. None of the equipment worked. The staff was indifferent, didn't seem to care. There was shampoo and used soap in the shower. The trash was emptied, full of spit cans. Look else where when booking.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"linens didn't look clean"
the linens on bed did not look exceptionally clean and it took over 2 hours for someone on the staff to have them changed.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Not Accommodating - and a little nasty."
All-in-all, it was a decent stay, but I would rather have stayed somewhere else. I, my wife, my mother, and 13 year old daughter stayed here for three nights. I called four hours before we arrived and asked to have a roll-away bed put in the room for my daughter, as she is not easy to sleep with and I wanted my elderly mother to rest well. On arrival, I was told it could not happen, and was given no explanation. The next morning I asked again about a roll away bed and a lady working the front desk told me there was not enough room in the room for the roll-away bed, so I suggested we take one of the two tables and one large chair out of the room to make enough room. I was then told that the fire marshal wouldn't allow it. I was never offered any other solution to my dilemma other than it could not be done. I would have gladly paid the cost of a suite if one had been available, but I just got a 'No' answer. And between the beds there is a night stand where I put my hotel door key. I knocked the key off of the stand and it went beside the bed and the night stand, so I got down to get it. The filth I found between the bed and the night stand was horrendous. Obviously, the night stand rarely gets pulled out and cleaned around and behind. From now on I will spend a little more and get a lot better accommodations and cleanliness.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Randal Williams
Great property, great staff.....so friendly. Very well lit upon returning at night. Comfortable bed, huge towels and abundant bath supplies. AAA+
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Clean,Nice Staff, Good parking"
We stayed here for one night on our way to Florida. The staff was very pleasant. For some reason our door lock quit working and when we reported it they were so nice and had maintenance fix it right away. The room was clean but bed was not very comfortable. The pool looked ok even though we didn't swim. We did go to the exercise room which was very good. Overall, we would stay here again if we are in the area. We did not try the restaurant.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Angie
"Comfortable, clean, friendly staff"
I stayed one night in Vicksburg for a conference. This hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was efficient and friendly. I had breakfast buffet in the restaurant, there was a good selection and the food was good for the price. I would recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
NinetyWt
"WORST HOTELI HAVE STAYED IN. COULD NOT GET INTO RO"
C PM THOULD NOT GET INTO ROOM LOCK BATTERIES NEED TO BE CHAINGED. WAITED OUT SIDE ROOM UNTIL THEY FOUND A MANAGER. NEXT MORING THE BEAKFAST WAS BAD ALLTHE HOT FOOD WAS COLD. EVEN THE COFFEE WAS COLD. DAY 2 LEFT AND CAME BACK AT 4 :00 THE ROOM WAS NOT TOUCHED THEY HAD TO FIND A PERSON TO CHANGE THE SHEETS AND TOWELS TOOK 4 TRIPS TO GET IT FINISHED THE PERSON WAS A BARTENDER. LEFT THE NAXT DAY EARLY.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014