All hotels in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana, La Altagracia, Dominican Republic, ‏‎800-491-6126

I gave this hotel 3 STAR rating.The best thing about this hotel was the price for an all inclusive Also the entertainment group that performed were amazing.Very talented group.The food was good as well. Had to change rooms when I arrived because the door knob was dangling.The rooms definitely need an upgrade. As well as the t.v.'s. They need to enter the flats screen era.For the price and entertainment and food is the only reason I'd recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2015
Hughburn
"Greath place to disconnect from the world."
The resort is a great place to disconnect from the world as we know it, the staff is great, nature feeling is outstanding, the facility can be improved in some areas like room upgrades, wi-fi and maybe add on a night life facility in the premises, and something as simple as the availability to go the main restaurants without having to make a reservation.
Other trip May 30, 2015
JR
"Nice hotel n graet location"
Everything was perfect. I even lost my sunglasses, I was able to retrieve it from the Los n found at the reception. Great experience. No complaints!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Second time here"
We had three rooms. Two were wonderful and one room we couldn't use because it kept flooding and smelt like sewage. Mmaintenance was in the room till midnight and they were able to finally go to bed. The next day, after lunch, it was flooded again. They offered to move them to a ground floor so they could be near us and I told them that was fine, but they needed to be reimbursed for not being able to use their room for two days now. After repeating myself and explaining any times, the person finally understood and upgraded them to a "beach" view. They got a ground floor next to beach so they were right next to beach but no view due to the bushes. Over all it was a great stay. This was my second time going and the only problem I have ever had. We had two rooms first time and 3 rooms this time.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
jonathan
"Worth Spending more money to go elsew"
Overall disappointing. Room very uncomfortable: fan not AC worked. Bed too low on floor & extremely hard. Many repairs needed evident in room (tiles, walls, tub etc). Small roach in sink area. Food selection was just okay. Pool & facilities looked very dated.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Rosalinda
"Poor accommodations period."
The animation crew that provides the entertainment at the pool and at night were amazing. Other than that, I did not have a good experience. The room was filthy the entire time; half the time we had to ask for clean towels, trying to find anyone that spoke English was rough, the food was below average, the elevator was broken when we were there so carrying luggage was awful, and honestly no one seemed to know the answer to anything when you asked a question. Thank God for nice weather and a beach!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Don't do it!
"nice hotel close to beach, fabulous pool area,"
beautiful tropical setting, Flamingos, Peacocks , Herons etc wandering freely. very scenic, nice resort, great value
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Staff was the best part of the trip"
Staff was great. But the vendors can be very pushy and especially the vendors outside the resort, when We went on our activities they got upset when We didn't buy. The food was just OK. But overall the place was beautiful and We really enjoyed the activities.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
honest opinion
"Nice ,close to the beach"
Every thing was realy enjoyable ! Food was good . Every night there was nice show . Even beach side BBQ was delicious .
"Need to upgrade"
Didn't like the service and my room have a bit water leak, need a mayor update
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Overbooked stay but taken care of perfectly"
I arrived at the Natura Park after 5pm and was told my stay would be at teh Dreams Palm Beach 5 star resort at no additional charge for my one night stay which still gave me access to the Natura Park resort if I chose to walk over. The beach of both resorts was somewhat clean of seaweed and there is a daily trash pick up and seaweed rakijng by the local workers. I did not get to see much of the Natura Park for I spent my one night stay exploring the the Dream resort.
Reggie
"A tired property"
There were several times during our holiday that I composed this review, now I'm somewhat hesitant to write without jeopardizing needed jobs. The property is old, and needs many improvements. The staff tried hard to keep facilities clean, but the maintenance is not scheduled regularly. There is much to be done. Wifi is practically none existent, just another nickel and dime add-on. Just like the the lock for the safe. There is cable, but the 19" TV is not conducive to watching the Final Four (especially if one is a Badger fan). Most stations are in Spanish, which was also strange when watchin the College BB Championship. No TVs in bars. If you do go, which I don't advise (in fact I was disappointed with the Dominican Republic period, especially after having gone to the Caymans and Aruba...our favs) do not except being in patios 1-4. We were placed in Patio 1. Convenient to the Buffet and Bar, but between 8:30PM and 12:00amthe Disco is at full blast....with some dude yelling into the mic every minute. The cacophony of noise was difficult to adjust to, and impossible to sleep if one were getting up to go to Santo Domingo at 6 am. Food was OK. Much like dorm food at college. It has to be made so that it doesn't offend palettes. There are many condiments available to use to boost flavor. Do get reservations at the three sit down restaurants. Beach was sea weed encrusted. They try to keep it from being over whelming, but fail. Go to another Country.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Will
Very nice for the money. Food wasn't bad. Just a bit dated.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
al
"Perfect if you want pretty and Q-U-I-E-T!"
I had no idea it even WAS spring break (for the USA) when staying here -- but I picked Natura in the first place because it had NO nightclubs/discos/casinos on the property. I go away to relax, and for me that means peaceful and serene. This resort is off the beaten path with lush grounds, a tiny gift shop, little Internet Cafe, relaxing open lobby areas (two tiers) and a nice day spa. There are beautiful birds on the property, it's incredibly clean and they close the pool at 6 pm so you can enjoy the beachfront restaurant. My all inclusive was for five nights, and the number of nights will translate into how many times you can dine at the a la carte restaurants with no uptick in charges; for me it was two. The standard inclusive dining was excellent in the mornings and varied in the evenings; the first night I was there (Wed) they had an incredible spread - including sushi with caviar - but it was also the night an independent marketing survey company comes in to collect reviews/feedback. Kinda hard to review a place you've just arrived at - other than report some tiny negatives (had to wait 20+ minutes for bag porter) and the main restaurant did not open on time that first night. I travel solo, but was in a large suite all the way at the end of a corridor, with a balcony overlooking a central lagoon; it also a view of the ocean thru the palms. Very quiet, which had been my only request when booking. Frig had to be replaced (no biggie) was restocked daily for free.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Kit
The hotel from the outside was nice, surrounded by nature everywhere. The reason we choose this place was because of the private beach but the wind was so bad that we ended up spending most of our vacation at the pool. Our hotel room was okay but could have used an upgrade. On our last few days every time the people up stairs took a shower the water kept coming down from the ceiling filling the tub with dirt and Sandy water.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Jane
"awesome !!!"
It was a sweet surprise by the beach for us , with such an awesome entertainment team with so clean and hygienic atmosphere ...........at such an affordable rates .
5 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Santosh
"Sun, white sand and green (?!) water"
The hotel was ok, but the beach was disappointing due to the huge amount of algae that were blocking the access to the water. Options of special restaurants were 3 but, not as advertised, we could only choose 3 dinners along the week. There´s nothing but a small village in the neighborhood, otherwise we have to pay for extra trips to some attractions.
6 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"fun"
Was great staff are very friendly
3 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Kenisha
"Resort OK but not luxurious by no means"
The Hotel is aged. Upgraded to a ocean view which made the stay much more tolerable. 90% of the tourists staying at this resort were Russians. The drinks were only rum based and very sweet - you really dont even get a buzz if you drink them all day. The beach has tons of sea weed so never even got to swim in it. The pool was great and had an awesome swim up bar. The food was extremely bland and I would recommend trying to eat at the a le cart restaurants which have better meals for dinner. Italian and steak restaurants were good. There sea food is not recommended. The buffets always offered pretty much the same things. If you are in a big group of great people the resort is ok because you will have fun based on who you are with. This is not a resort with the american standard. Wifi is only in the public areas and you have to purchase time. Skyping is virtually impossible. Everything is very expensive and you need to negotiate way way down to get anything of value. Overall an OK stay but would not choose to stay at this particular resort again because I suspect there are many others that are better for a similar price point. This is definitely a 2-3 star resort based on the room you get and its location/condition.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Yvonne
"Very nice resort"
The resort was very nice, really liked the tropical feel. Pool area was lots of fun and an awesome beach area.
CP
"Very good"
Very good
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Luis
"Very far away from everything - hotels, bars and"
Very far away from everything - bars, other hotels, public facilities, ather resorts, shops and so on.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
I am a md
Was upset bec no lights in shower also we had to call housekeeping everyday for clean towels because they hung same dirty towels that we showered with night before and morning also everytime we went to get towels by the pool they never had any left had to go back 2-3 times a day just to get a towel we stayed 5 nights
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
michelle
Everything was ok I was upset bec when they clean the room they never gave us clean towels to shower we had to call and wait over an hour also everytime we went to the pool there were never towels available always had to come back 2-3 times a day just to get a towel also the room was nice but not enough light in the bathroom / shower was no light at all
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
"Natural Atmosphere"
Natural Park as it was referred to was really nice. The ponds had fish, flamingos, ducks, and herons. You were exercising and did not realize it just walking around looking at the scenery. The staff was always helpful and attentive. The security was spot on. We had family staying at a hotel next door and they were not allowed to visit us due to not having the correct wrist band. They provided great music, shows, food, and drinks. If you want a quaint and quiet place this is the place for you.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Jhon and Maria
"Nice location terrible service"
The hotel is located in beautiful park with great view However this is 2.5 -3.0 *** hotel and the service is terrible Out of 3 restaurant only 1 was working a d the food was fast food type
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
michail
Attention at the from Desk excellent,...room with a lot of humidity smell but air condicioning working excellent. Food vey good and attention of everyone there excellent
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
julia
Very good time at this resort! That's all I want to write for my review.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Beautiful location"
Beautiful location with lagoons and gorgeous birds.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Excellent Service"
It is a beautiful place with an environment with trees and varied ecosystems. Ideal for those who love nature
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
anibal
"very relaxing time"
My stay at this resort was awsome. I could not tell the resort was booked solid for my time. I would go back in a heart beat.
4 night trip with friends May 22, 2014
khyneck
"3 Rooms in one day"
First room was suppose to be king size bed- was brought to the room and it had twin beds but my request asked for KING sized!! was told Expedia didn't give them this request, second room smelled really bad, had busted lock on the door, and leaking bathroom ceiling which was full of MOLD-not good for anybody but was especially not good since i'm 4 months pregnant, had to move to third room at about 9 p.m. Very disappointed
Other trip May 28, 2014
Toya
"Clean but Dated"
Hotel is clean. Very nice grounds with lots of flamingos and other birds. Pretty walkways, bridges, and water ways full of fish. Rooms were dated but very clean. Hotel front desk staff just useless. You really need to speak Spanish if possible.
Other trip May 22, 2014
NashvilleBoy
"Nice Beach."
We went last minute (5/10/2014 - 5/17/2014) to Natura Park in Punta Cana the staff was very very rude when we arrived! Our room was very dated and the oulets did not work in the bathroom so doing my hair was near impossiable. My hair dryer blew a fuse in my room so I called for someone to come fix it and no one ever showed up so I had to find the fuse box and fix it my self. On two other days we got a letter under our door telling us there would be no power from 7am-4pm. We were without power (A/C) for several hours. We asked the front desk to make reservations at a restaurant off the resort they told us we were all set but upon arrival to the restaurant we were told that it was closed for a wedding. ($35.00 cab ride one way) We tried to eat at the steak restaurant on the resort but we got a note under our door telling us that it was closed that night. There was a night that all the restaurants were closed but the buffet that was AWFUL. The bed was hard as a rock, the A/C barely worked, the staff was rude and barely spoke any English, there were light bulbs that needed to be replaced the TV was old old old with a bad picture and our room was musty. I have never been treated so poorly in my life and the other English speaking guests felt the same. I will never go there again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Tara
"Great Resort"
I have stayed at this resort twice within in the last six months. The staff at this resort is phenomenal. Everyone is so courteous and will cater to your every need. The landscaping is beautiful and is kept up around the clock. Security is present all throughout the resort, including the beach 24/7. I will be going back to this resort and I highly recommend it. A great stay!
Other trip May 17, 2014
"this is not an hotel its a dumpster."
i travelled in over 40 countries for last 5 yrs,including 3 world countries in Africa.Never i had such a bad food and such an ignorant staff.Nothing to add. Would not advise this hotel to anybody.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Alex
"Terrible Hotel near the Beach"
We work all year and our vacations are very important to us, I stayed at Natura Park 10 years ago and went back May 2--May 11 2014 and was really dissapointed at what I found. Some things I was willing to overlook because I wanted to enjoy the pool and the ocean so I reported the following to the front desk but nothing was addressed for my entire stay: 1) Only one light worked ( Bathroom Light) all other lights in my room did not work ( I overlooked this because I brought a flashlight) 2) Only one electrical switch plate was secured to the wall--all other push switches for the lights had fallen off the wall and wires were exposed. 3) Ar condition did work well but my son's room had no air at all. My room was 2124 4) TV not working all week. Now for what really upset me: The weekend of may 3 and may 4th/ May 10 & May 11 2014---Natura Park had a special deal with over 600 dominicans from Santo Domingo, over 8 bus loads of families rolled in and totally took over the Hotel----over 300 kids jumping in the pool , splashing water in your drinks, over a 25 minute wait for a poolside drink at the walk up Bar. The servers always served the Dominicas first then the other guests had to wait in line. The Breakfast, lunches and dinners ,every man to himself, they would push you out of line so they and their family could get food first at the resturant, one Canadian couple that I sat with said he felt like he was in a hockey game with all the pushing going on at buffet
Other trip May 12, 2014
"7 day vacation"
I went on a 7day vacation with my boyfriend and it was very pleasant. The hotel staff are very sweet and welcoming. WHat I really liked is that they help carry your bags and help you around the resort without expecting a tip or getting mad if you don't tip them. The beach was very nice except for the seaweed on the beach. They accomidated us the first night we arrived with free wi-fi due to the fact that they had to switch us to another hotel the first day .
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
7 day travel
"DO NOT BOOK THIS PLACE"
We didn't even get to stay here. They made us go to a different hotel. They had really bad attitude. It's not fair that we arrived really late at night and had to go to another hotel which we didn't get to choose. They were so mean just left without explaining anything and told us we had to leave.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Excellent place!!!! Incredible!!!!"
When reading the past few negative reviews, I can sincerely and honestly are a joke!, are sick. I have been in many of places around the world (Not only USA), and this is one of the best I ever been. Nice rooms, great food at any given time, great staff, one of the best I ever encounter. Great beach (Plenty of chair to lye down, not as some keep saying here, liars!). If you come here with an attitude, being arrogant, disrespectful, then you will have a miserable time. But if you treat people nice and polite, you should never have a problem. They did and I have everything I need it, without not exception!. Too many negative people here, giving wrong opinions. Too many whiners, complainers, unhappy people, making this place look bad. They should better go to a super expensive, luxury place, and not to put down such a great place and people. I am planning to go back next year, and even for longer that time. This isn't only my opinion, it is my wife and daughter. We all were happy with our stay t Natura Park Eco Resort. Thank you to the staff for your work and friendliness.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
John/Anna/Megha
"Cool place, vintage vibe"
It's kind of a retro vintage vibe to it, 60's James Bond style. The food was surprisingly good, although the reservations at the restaurants were difficult and we were turned away once. There was still the buffet, so it worked out. The booze selection is pretty rough - all 'scotch', no other whiskeys and everything else tasted like a mix of tequila, rum, and turpentine. But lots of fun activities and a great beach. It could use a little updating but it's still cool to see the labeled plants and have exotic animals roaming around.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice Beach, Bad Food"
Firs of all, make sure you arrive before 9pm. If you come in later than that, odds are theyll send you to the resort next door for the first night. The other resort was nice, but it was a pain to have to come back the next day to check in. The food is not very good. I didn't get to try the seafood or steak house restaurants because they didnt have any available reservations. If you want to have dinner there, book early, aka the day you arrive. The beach was great and the event staff are very friendly and fun. I also went alone. It was ok by myself but I got a bit bored between the sun going down and the night show starting (at 9:30pm). The event staff knew me by name by day two though, and tried to get me involved. The bartenders (esp. Ramon) were great. Overall, it was fun.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Their not enough unbrella and chair for everybody"
I have to pay extra for room safe box for 4 day and the 3 restaurant they say only by reservation and when I try to make reservation they say is full and the RUSSIAN concierge she is arugen and have attitude and only make reservation for only RUSSIAN guest if is like that you shouldn't advertise about and the other person same attitude for check out on Thursday March 6 at 11:30 am he was very slow and he was asking for the TV remote and want me to go back to the room to bring the remote and we are late for the transportation and he say we need the remote and first day was no remote in the room and they say tomorrow and they didn't say anything about bring it when check out
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"No Customer service skills of front desk staff"
The front desk and other person Mercer gave more attention to the person calling on the phone rather than the person standing in front of time. It took 3 different people to answer questions. I asked for how to get to Santa Domingo and was told by STAFF that they had lots of activities so why did I need to leave. I replied I have niece in SD that had just gotten out of hospital from a 5 day stay... He walked away. There was a telephone but it did not work the entire time we were there 5 days. Yes I mentioned as well as another person were at the front desk at the same time . Woman in AM helping guys was very loud and unpleasant. Paid for computer time a total $24 the entire stay and when I got ready to print our boarding passes was told something was wrong with printer.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Awesome, great memories"
Unreal the amount I care that the staff goes to Have h feel like a complete VIP! Loves this resort, loved it south already planning on the return trip
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"bad"
terrible room, unprofessional unfriendly reception, beautiful park, nice beach....never again.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Christian
"Natura Park's charm"
Part of the appeal for us about Natura Park is that they have maintained a good bit of the natural landscape of the island and incorporated it into the resort. There is much greenery, a variety of birds, and lots of natural sounds. There is very little cement, or concrete. I feel like I am staying in an "Eco" resort, hence their name. Although the facility is older, and could use a little facelift, it has charm and a great price. The food is very good, a wide range of offerings, from fresh fishes every night to duck, goose, leg of beef, pork, octopus, tacos, pasta, fresh breads, fruit, veggies, and more........... all prepared very well. The staff is extremely polite, very helpful and well spoken, well mannered, clean and appropriate.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
barb
"Nice Place"
Very tropical location with lagoons, palm trees, birds and other plants and flowers. Hotel is a little run down , yet nothing to complain about. Rooms are clean with a firm bed and great water pressure in shower. Staff very friendly and helpful, yet they all function on islands time (slow with no worries). Food good yet gets a little old after a few days. Rum is great! Nice beach great for long walks with your toes in the water.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
Elayne
"Good stay-beautiful surroundings"
I did not want to spend a ton of money yet I wanted to be on the beach. This was a perfect place-don't expect to be catered to or anything fancy. The food was fine.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Jacqui
"Rooms are dirty and old"
On the day we checked in there was no electricity, so they put us in a different hotel for one day. Second day we checked in and the bathroom tub is chipped, dirty and room is very small with old tv which didnt even work and was missing the remote. They moved us to a different room. IT was ok until there was a toilet leak on day 3. we complained, no body responded and day 4 the whole room was wet because of toilet leak. WE got very frustrated and we had to take it to the next level. Finally supervising manager moved us to a different and better room. I WOULD NOT rate this resort as 3 STAR. It is worth only 2 STAR OR LESS. I will not be going to this resort again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014