All hotels in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereCabeza de Toro, Punta Cana, La Altagracia, Dominican Republic, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Worth Spending more money to go elsew"
Overall disappointing. Room very uncomfortable: fan not AC worked. Bed too low on floor & extremely hard. Many repairs needed evident in room (tiles, walls, tub etc). Small roach in sink area. Food selection was just okay. Pool & facilities looked very dated.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Rosalinda
"awesome !!!"
It was a sweet surprise by the beach for us , with such an awesome entertainment team with so clean and hygienic atmosphere ...........at such an affordable rates .
5 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Santosh
"Sun, white sand and green (?!) water"
The hotel was ok, but the beach was disappointing due to the huge amount of algae that were blocking the access to the water. Options of special restaurants were 3 but, not as advertised, we could only choose 3 dinners along the week. There´s nothing but a small village in the neighborhood, otherwise we have to pay for extra trips to some attractions.
6 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"fun"
Was great staff are very friendly
3 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Kenisha
"Resort OK but not luxurious by no means"
The Hotel is aged. Upgraded to a ocean view which made the stay much more tolerable. 90% of the tourists staying at this resort were Russians. The drinks were only rum based and very sweet - you really dont even get a buzz if you drink them all day. The beach has tons of sea weed so never even got to swim in it. The pool was great and had an awesome swim up bar. The food was extremely bland and I would recommend trying to eat at the a le cart restaurants which have better meals for dinner. Italian and steak restaurants were good. There sea food is not recommended. The buffets always offered pretty much the same things. If you are in a big group of great people the resort is ok because you will have fun based on who you are with. This is not a resort with the american standard. Wifi is only in the public areas and you have to purchase time. Skyping is virtually impossible. Everything is very expensive and you need to negotiate way way down to get anything of value. Overall an OK stay but would not choose to stay at this particular resort again because I suspect there are many others that are better for a similar price point. This is definitely a 2-3 star resort based on the room you get and its location/condition.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Yvonne
"Very nice resort"
The resort was very nice, really liked the tropical feel. Pool area was lots of fun and an awesome beach area.
CP
"Very good"
Very good
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Luis
"Very far away from everything - hotels, bars and"
Very far away from everything - bars, other hotels, public facilities, ather resorts, shops and so on.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
I am a md
Was upset bec no lights in shower also we had to call housekeeping everyday for clean towels because they hung same dirty towels that we showered with night before and morning also everytime we went to get towels by the pool they never had any left had to go back 2-3 times a day just to get a towel we stayed 5 nights
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
michelle
Everything was ok I was upset bec when they clean the room they never gave us clean towels to shower we had to call and wait over an hour also everytime we went to the pool there were never towels available always had to come back 2-3 times a day just to get a towel also the room was nice but not enough light in the bathroom / shower was no light at all
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
"Natural Atmosphere"
Natural Park as it was referred to was really nice. The ponds had fish, flamingos, ducks, and herons. You were exercising and did not realize it just walking around looking at the scenery. The staff was always helpful and attentive. The security was spot on. We had family staying at a hotel next door and they were not allowed to visit us due to not having the correct wrist band. They provided great music, shows, food, and drinks. If you want a quaint and quiet place this is the place for you.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Jhon and Maria
"Nice location terrible service"
The hotel is located in beautiful park with great view However this is 2.5 -3.0 *** hotel and the service is terrible Out of 3 restaurant only 1 was working a d the food was fast food type
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
michail
Attention at the from Desk excellent,...room with a lot of humidity smell but air condicioning working excellent. Food vey good and attention of everyone there excellent
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
julia
Very good time at this resort! That's all I want to write for my review.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Beautiful location"
Beautiful location with lagoons and gorgeous birds.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Excellent Service"
It is a beautiful place with an environment with trees and varied ecosystems. Ideal for those who love nature
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
anibal
"very relaxing time"
My stay at this resort was awsome. I could not tell the resort was booked solid for my time. I would go back in a heart beat.
4 night trip with friends May 22, 2014
khyneck
"3 Rooms in one day"
First room was suppose to be king size bed- was brought to the room and it had twin beds but my request asked for KING sized!! was told Expedia didn't give them this request, second room smelled really bad, had busted lock on the door, and leaking bathroom ceiling which was full of MOLD-not good for anybody but was especially not good since i'm 4 months pregnant, had to move to third room at about 9 p.m. Very disappointed
Other trip May 28, 2014
Toya
"Clean but Dated"
Hotel is clean. Very nice grounds with lots of flamingos and other birds. Pretty walkways, bridges, and water ways full of fish. Rooms were dated but very clean. Hotel front desk staff just useless. You really need to speak Spanish if possible.
Other trip May 22, 2014
NashvilleBoy
"Nice Beach."
We went last minute (5/10/2014 - 5/17/2014) to Natura Park in Punta Cana the staff was very very rude when we arrived! Our room was very dated and the oulets did not work in the bathroom so doing my hair was near impossiable. My hair dryer blew a fuse in my room so I called for someone to come fix it and no one ever showed up so I had to find the fuse box and fix it my self. On two other days we got a letter under our door telling us there would be no power from 7am-4pm. We were without power (A/C) for several hours. We asked the front desk to make reservations at a restaurant off the resort they told us we were all set but upon arrival to the restaurant we were told that it was closed for a wedding. ($35.00 cab ride one way) We tried to eat at the steak restaurant on the resort but we got a note under our door telling us that it was closed that night. There was a night that all the restaurants were closed but the buffet that was AWFUL. The bed was hard as a rock, the A/C barely worked, the staff was rude and barely spoke any English, there were light bulbs that needed to be replaced the TV was old old old with a bad picture and our room was musty. I have never been treated so poorly in my life and the other English speaking guests felt the same. I will never go there again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Tara
"Great Resort"
I have stayed at this resort twice within in the last six months. The staff at this resort is phenomenal. Everyone is so courteous and will cater to your every need. The landscaping is beautiful and is kept up around the clock. Security is present all throughout the resort, including the beach 24/7. I will be going back to this resort and I highly recommend it. A great stay!
Other trip May 17, 2014
"DO NOT BOOK THIS PLACE"
We didn't even get to stay here. They made us go to a different hotel. They had really bad attitude. It's not fair that we arrived really late at night and had to go to another hotel which we didn't get to choose. They were so mean just left without explaining anything and told us we had to leave.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Excellent place!!!! Incredible!!!!"
When reading the past few negative reviews, I can sincerely and honestly are a joke!, are sick. I have been in many of places around the world (Not only USA), and this is one of the best I ever been. Nice rooms, great food at any given time, great staff, one of the best I ever encounter. Great beach (Plenty of chair to lye down, not as some keep saying here, liars!). If you come here with an attitude, being arrogant, disrespectful, then you will have a miserable time. But if you treat people nice and polite, you should never have a problem. They did and I have everything I need it, without not exception!. Too many negative people here, giving wrong opinions. Too many whiners, complainers, unhappy people, making this place look bad. They should better go to a super expensive, luxury place, and not to put down such a great place and people. I am planning to go back next year, and even for longer that time. This isn't only my opinion, it is my wife and daughter. We all were happy with our stay t Natura Park Eco Resort. Thank you to the staff for your work and friendliness.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
John/Anna/Megha
"Cool place, vintage vibe"
It's kind of a retro vintage vibe to it, 60's James Bond style. The food was surprisingly good, although the reservations at the restaurants were difficult and we were turned away once. There was still the buffet, so it worked out. The booze selection is pretty rough - all 'scotch', no other whiskeys and everything else tasted like a mix of tequila, rum, and turpentine. But lots of fun activities and a great beach. It could use a little updating but it's still cool to see the labeled plants and have exotic animals roaming around.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice Beach, Bad Food"
Firs of all, make sure you arrive before 9pm. If you come in later than that, odds are theyll send you to the resort next door for the first night. The other resort was nice, but it was a pain to have to come back the next day to check in. The food is not very good. I didn't get to try the seafood or steak house restaurants because they didnt have any available reservations. If you want to have dinner there, book early, aka the day you arrive. The beach was great and the event staff are very friendly and fun. I also went alone. It was ok by myself but I got a bit bored between the sun going down and the night show starting (at 9:30pm). The event staff knew me by name by day two though, and tried to get me involved. The bartenders (esp. Ramon) were great. Overall, it was fun.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Their not enough unbrella and chair for everybody"
I have to pay extra for room safe box for 4 day and the 3 restaurant they say only by reservation and when I try to make reservation they say is full and the RUSSIAN concierge she is arugen and have attitude and only make reservation for only RUSSIAN guest if is like that you shouldn't advertise about and the other person same attitude for check out on Thursday March 6 at 11:30 am he was very slow and he was asking for the TV remote and want me to go back to the room to bring the remote and we are late for the transportation and he say we need the remote and first day was no remote in the room and they say tomorrow and they didn't say anything about bring it when check out
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"No Customer service skills of front desk staff"
The front desk and other person Mercer gave more attention to the person calling on the phone rather than the person standing in front of time. It took 3 different people to answer questions. I asked for how to get to Santa Domingo and was told by STAFF that they had lots of activities so why did I need to leave. I replied I have niece in SD that had just gotten out of hospital from a 5 day stay... He walked away. There was a telephone but it did not work the entire time we were there 5 days. Yes I mentioned as well as another person were at the front desk at the same time . Woman in AM helping guys was very loud and unpleasant. Paid for computer time a total $24 the entire stay and when I got ready to print our boarding passes was told something was wrong with printer.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Awesome, great memories"
Unreal the amount I care that the staff goes to Have h feel like a complete VIP! Loves this resort, loved it south already planning on the return trip
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"bad"
terrible room, unprofessional unfriendly reception, beautiful park, nice beach....never again.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Christian
"Natura Park's charm"
Part of the appeal for us about Natura Park is that they have maintained a good bit of the natural landscape of the island and incorporated it into the resort. There is much greenery, a variety of birds, and lots of natural sounds. There is very little cement, or concrete. I feel like I am staying in an "Eco" resort, hence their name. Although the facility is older, and could use a little facelift, it has charm and a great price. The food is very good, a wide range of offerings, from fresh fishes every night to duck, goose, leg of beef, pork, octopus, tacos, pasta, fresh breads, fruit, veggies, and more........... all prepared very well. The staff is extremely polite, very helpful and well spoken, well mannered, clean and appropriate.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
barb
"Nice Place"
Very tropical location with lagoons, palm trees, birds and other plants and flowers. Hotel is a little run down , yet nothing to complain about. Rooms are clean with a firm bed and great water pressure in shower. Staff very friendly and helpful, yet they all function on islands time (slow with no worries). Food good yet gets a little old after a few days. Rum is great! Nice beach great for long walks with your toes in the water.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
Elayne
"Good stay-beautiful surroundings"
I did not want to spend a ton of money yet I wanted to be on the beach. This was a perfect place-don't expect to be catered to or anything fancy. The food was fine.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Jacqui
"Rooms are dirty and old"
On the day we checked in there was no electricity, so they put us in a different hotel for one day. Second day we checked in and the bathroom tub is chipped, dirty and room is very small with old tv which didnt even work and was missing the remote. They moved us to a different room. IT was ok until there was a toilet leak on day 3. we complained, no body responded and day 4 the whole room was wet because of toilet leak. WE got very frustrated and we had to take it to the next level. Finally supervising manager moved us to a different and better room. I WOULD NOT rate this resort as 3 STAR. It is worth only 2 STAR OR LESS. I will not be going to this resort again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Sushma
"showing its age"
I have stayed at Natura Park four times over the last 15 years. We are seasoned travelers that prefer to stay at 3-4 star properties and up until this point I would have said Natura Park fell into this category.The staff is always wonderful. The food is good with a reasonable selection. However on this most recent visit the property is showing its age. The rooms have drawers that are falling a part, air conditioning that does not cool the room and electrical issues that required us to change rooms on our second day. In Addition the drinks were not consistent and the most basic bar well liquors are used. Beer was the beverage of choice because it was consistent and of decent quality. Even drinks that one associates with the Caribbean islands, such as rum punch or pina colada were awful. It is a shame to see this once nice property go down hill. It seems that since the Blau company took over the resort the quality has decreased considerably. The resorts saving grace is the staff, who were all super.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
J
"We can’t wait to return"
Every single staff member was friendly. They went out of the way to take care of us. I had an issue with one of my ears and they had a nurse on staff . Pricing for excursions were the same as what I had found on line, and there were no additional fees added by having the resort handle the reservations. Dinner at the Italian and fish restaurant were excellent. Resort was full and I never felt like were crushed by the crowd. The resort is very spacious and there are lots of places and things to do
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Not for Most"
This is not a nice place to stay. The facility is very old. Meals are crowded and often late. We left after 1 day. Thankfully, the hotel management agreed to reimburse the nights that we did not stay. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Lee
"Nice hotel to see lot of animals."
Nice hotel to see lot of animals. exelent for Relax.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"disappointment, never again"
It was a huge mistake, choosing this hotel. Everything, I mean everything was wrong, dirty and very old rooms, food not eatable, no verity every day same menu, beach very durty
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
elzbieta
MY. ROOM AIRCONDTION WAS VERY BAD LOW TEMP.BATH ROOM SMELLBAD WENTFLUSH TOILETS FROM 2ND AND 3RD FL.
14 night trip Nov 8, 2013
DARIO
"Going to Return in A few Months"
The restaurant Media Luna was amazing and so romantic. The steak was flavorful and worth coming back for, the activity staff were so energetic, this hotel had a GREAT VIBE.... The bars were inviting, got to do archery and introduction to scuba in the pool..... Checking in was horrible, staff was rude, not helpful and acted dumb when asked about our reservation. The room was super clean, and cute I loved it... If you stay one night LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED and neither is a restaurant.... Checkout is noon so no lunch and check in is 3pm so no lunch **unless you stay more than one night... Waited almost an hour in lobby to check in and they were going to give me a soda or water nothing, just sat there waiting while they rudely looked for my reservation.. The drinks were awesome and breakfast was splendid... Cigars were over-priced by 100% don't buy any cigar products at this resort.... But the steak restaurant was awesome and the activities were great and fun, if you can deal with rude people its worth trying out.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2013
Princess Tori
"Okay but could and should have been better"
I was generally satisfied, the hotel room was comfortable but certain things seemed to need upkeep (the bathroom door was broken as was the elevator). I was annoyed that I made a reservation for a King Size bed and the staff would not honor the request. It set a bad tone for the trip.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2013
Stu
"Horrible Hotel"
It was terrible. i will never return or recommend this resort to anyone.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2013
sean b
"Relaxing Place"
i was satisfied with my stay and was very spoiled by the staff. everyone was genuinely friendly. the beach is nice. activities are good. the grounds are well maintained! very relaxing stay. the only thing is, they don't have a taxi service from the hotel. you have to book the taxi from an outside company.
4 night trip Oct 30, 2013
"good deal"
Nice place to be in contact with nature.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"Very nice hotel!!!"
I have traveled to many places, but I must say my stay here was more then I expected. Very good service, nice and friendly location. I wish I had more time to stay their. But, I will return!!!!!
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"for the price is the best"
clean...thats very important
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Awesome experience!"
Great staff, great food, as they say 'Natura' environs. Great shows and activities to keep the entire family busy. Open bar of course helps, and all meals included, makes things easier. You get a lot more than you pay for. Only thing missing was free wifi (paid for separately $$$ expensive also). Shuttle to airport not included (extra$$$ 30). Be sure to walk with cash cards are futile. Great
2 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Ob1
"Stay"
I've never been to a hotel where the only outlets you have is in the bathroom. The appearance of it was not but poorly lit. Outside of the disappointment of the rooms the resort itself was fun. There are way to many overly aggressive solicitors. The activity staff was great other then that the staff was horrible, I'm very familiar with all inclusive resorts and I must say this has been the worst staff so far.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Stay"
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Fair"
The people are very. Very nice the place is a little old need a lot of change in the condition of maintenance
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013