All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6351 Gateway Boulevard West, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"We would stay again."
The hotel is a nice place in the middle of El Paso. We were neglected to be told that we didn't have the complimentary breakfast, but hat was okay. We went out. The service was good, and everything was clean; minus the beers left in the fridge, so we were very comfortable even in the heart of El Paso. Overall it was a very pleasant stay.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking the time to post such wonderful comments about your stay at the Holiday Inn El Paso. I was completely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm grateful for your enthusiastic compliments about our location, service and clean accommodation. Our staff is always pleased to receive great feedback and I can't wait to share this with them. However, I am sorry that you were not informed earlier that we do not provide complimentary breakfast. Thank you once again and we do hope to welcome you back very soon! Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Fun at the ballpark !"
One of the best Holiday Inns I have stayed at...The staff was great, very helpful and friendly...The rooms were new and comfortable...Great ballpark across the street, loads of fun!
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Just ok..."
The facility was well maintained and clean. Service was not as good, breakfast took way too long, the bar was not open until 3pm and the service was VERY SLOW. Check-in took 20 minutes - too long, not efficient.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great place to saty"
Excellent Location and superb service
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Prashant
"Amazing"
I had to go to a family funeral and the last minute booking was wonderful. There were restaurants, bank and shops all nearby. The staff and hotel was wonderful as well! Very, very pleased!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Esmeralda
"Dirty Long Johns"
Very disappointed when booking. I booked for a queen/queen only to get to the hotel and to be told a King with a pull out was available. Get to the room and pull the pull out to make for 2 teens to sleep on for the night only to find dirty sheets still on the bed along with a pair of dirty long johns. Hotel worker moved us to a new room only to have the walk in shower leak all over the bathroom floor.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Cross country drive!"
great!
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Sheila
"Nice convenient clean hotel"
Hotel is only about 6 months old and still clean clean! Staff was great, nice happy hour everyday. They have shuttled and took us to best mexican restaurant in town. Lots of parking and easy on and easy off of I10. The room was great. The bathroom floor needs elbow grease but rest of room spotless and it was pretty quiet. Breakfast was yummy and worth getting. I would stay again if I am out that way!
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Megan
"Best Holiday Stay yet!!"
Everything about this hotel was excellent, from the time of arrival to the time of departure we experience one of the best customer service in a hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Aldo
"No more."
The hotel and the service are fine, room and bathroom clean, good restaurant, good service, but too noisy. It is to close to the freeway. Very hard to get to sleep even if very tired.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
MASSIMO
"Great experience"
Great! The only suggestion that I have (and it's minor) is that the window coverings are only thin drapes and don't block out the light from the neon sign of the adjacent Taco Cabana.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
Wesley
Prefer Holiday Inn Express Nice room and quiet Not enough TV channels
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Modern Hotel"
They never clean up my room, bad service
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Rogelio
"Nice hotel, terrible staff"
Loved everything about the stay except for staff that checked me in. He did not communicate and actually lied about amenities I would receive while there. The stay was nice & quick. Called to inquire about random charges and was then told policy. Manager did a great job of resolving the issue. Great manager, terrible staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice Hotel to stay at"
All I can say is that I really enjoyed my stay the staff was very nice rooms were clean breakfast was delicious the kids eat free breakfast lunch and dinner I really enjoyed the drinks at the bar the bartender Hugo Rodriguez was an excellent bar tender very nice and attentive also if you stay there you gotta try the burgers and onion rings they are super delicious I had the bb house burger and mmmm that's all i gotta say lol anyways I will definitely stay here again when we come back we come to El Paso very often.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Ana
Too bad to talk about...but than I was in El Paso. Nothing good to say...staff did not clean either of the two rooms and made no effort to after I notified them. Night clerk tried to blame us for leaving do not disturb sign on door.
Everything was great, except the free breakfast does not include juice. If you want juice with breakfast it is $3.00. I have never been to a "free" breakfast that did not include some type of juice.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Christi
"Great place near the airport!"
Had a great time there! Room walls are a little thin, but overall an awesome place.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Art
"No Privacy"
hotel is nice however you are not able to fully close curtains. so that leaves you room lit up by street lights and car lights while you are trying to sleep. you are able to see out through the sheer curtains into the parking lot which means people in the parking lot can see into your room. whenever doors close they are extremely loud and that's all you hear all night. not to mention the hot water in the shower only lasts about 15 mins so if you take long showers like i do then prepare to end it with cold water. if you want a sleepful peaceful night of rest then do not stay here. this will definitely be the last ever for me.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Traveler
"George in Texas El Paso"
Very nice quiet and comfortable place. Nothing moire tomadd
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Amazing stay"
The service here was amazing! From the front desk to the shuttle drivers and back in to the restaurant everyone was amazing! The food was great though dining area a liitle odd and no free breakfast, but still well worth it.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Jerrah
"Not recomendable"
No hot water in rooms, the staff didn't want to change us the room because our reservations were trough expedia, when the hotel was a wingate they didn't have any problems, don't stay there ever.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Jose
I will return. Nice service . Clean, comfortable, stupendous location.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
gutierrez
"Nice new hotel."
Nice new hotel, super clean. Great staff. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Xmas travel"
Three days of our trip hotel had issues with water heater so we took showers with Luke warm or cold water. They said they were working on it. One day cleaning service forgot to leave us towels so had to call for them. New hotel with very comfy beds. Good that it had bar and restaurant. Good beer selection
6 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
dolores
"Hotel and staff"
Upon arrival my family was greeted with a smile. Location of hotel was perfect next to mall, eateries, drug store - Walgreens, When in need of some towels 1 call and within min's it was at your door. Lobby kitchen was plentiful. Hotel was also very clean.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Henry
"Less than acceptable"
Even though we had prepaid for a 2 queen bed room, I was told at check in that those rooms were sold out and I was given a room with one bed and a pull out couch. To add insult, there was no hot water for our showers in the morning. Breakfast was almost as disappointing. My email of complaint was replied to with a "form letter." Will not use Holiday Inns in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Stephen
"Has plenty "room" for improvement"
Visited hotel during Dec 2014. Pros - Hotel is clean and newly modeled. Close to airport and shopping. AC/Heater worked quickly. Room had a safe. New TVs. Plenty of USB and outlet connections to charge electronics. Staff friendly and lounge clean. Room was spacious. Cons - Trouble getting hot water 90% of the time to the room. I would feel bad for groups of 2 or more. No hot water for you. Internet (WIFI) connection was very spotty. I would feel bad for any business traveler using the hotels internet connection. I would lose connection every 5 minutes during busy times of the day. Safe didn't have batteries, had to call staff to fix. Ran out of toiletries, had to call staff to refill. Storage for clothes was limited. (Not sure why they can't add an extra dresser, plenty of space in the room.) In its current condition, I would only recommend the hotel, if you are staying for a day or so and traveling by yourself and if internet is not important to you. Please note - Maybe they haven't worked out all the kinks since the remodel. Hopefully this stuff can get fixed in the next couple of weeks/months.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
MXintheMidWest
"Worst service ever!"
We have a three year old and six year old that go to bed promptly at 7pm nightly without any complaints ever, but they were up all night due to noise in the hotel. I realize 7 is a little early for the rest of the world so we waited a few hours through what sounded like a heard of elephants stomping on the floor above us. Finally around 10pm we contacted the manager, but alas the stomping continued past 2am. When I booked the hotel I stated there would be two adults and two children so when I entered the bathroom to only find three bath towels I was a little confused. That mystery was quickly solved at 7am the next morning when we tried to shower and there was absolutely NO HOT WATER! What?! It's 28 degrees outside, we haven't slept and now we can't even shower? I rang the front desk over and over to no avail. Finally I got ahold of someone that told me "sorry the hotel is full and we can't move you to another room. The maintenance man should have been here at 8 but he must be stuck in traffic or something, besides I have a lot for him to do down here in the lobby area anyways so he will get to the water when he gets to it. I can give you a free breakfast voucher." I'm not sure about anyone else but my family and I would rather have a hot shower than their sorry excuse for a breakfast buffet. We knew six other guests staying at the hotel and they all showered in freezing cold water. Simply put, this hotel is just awful and I'd never return.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
cammy
"From aus to phx"
Good one
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Pankaj
"disappointed"
First of all, the management was very un-accommodating, and there was no hot water the whole time I stayed there.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Bo
"passing thru"
clean and comfy, good coffee and breakfast
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
It was a pleasure hosting your recent stay with us. We hope you will stay again should your travels bring you back to the El Paso area.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
kay
Excellent since renovation. Adding bar and food service makes the stay easy. Food was great and being able to have a cocktail finished the day for me.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Your positive review of our new Holiday Inn El Paso Airport and Burger Theory was exciting to share with the staff. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
Very updated and nice hotel for the price. Great service, would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. It was a pleasure having you stay with us at the Holiday Inn El Paso Airport.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Yolanda
"Nice Hotel quiet and comfortable"
Nice Hotel quiet and comfortable the prices are great
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Jose
"Brand new all!"
No longer a Wingate, now a Holiday Inn, but all was perfect.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
We are now the new Holiday Inn El Paso Airport. Thank you for your dedication and staying with us after our renovation and brand change.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"????"
Two things are problems First: watch tv that always dim screen, I had to re set remote control over over. I assumed tv must be defective. Second: need to cover window more dark becuz the lights bother while we slept.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you from making us aware of the issue with the remote. That has been corrected. All our rooms have black out curtains. Possibly they were push back and you did not notice them. If your travels bring you back to the El Paso area it would be an honor to serve you again.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Richard D
"Hotel under construction"
Very nice, clean and comfortable beds!
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Monique S.
"FYI hotel under renovation"
This hotel is under renovation until august. I wish I knew that prior to arriving. The hotel staff we perfect. The room was fine . And construction noise didn't start until 8:30am most days and ended at 6pm. All the amenities were still available just condensed.
5 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
"Under construction, totally Misrepresented !!!"
1. We called 3 months in advance to put our family rooms on the same floor. They did not put our rooms on the same floor, even when I called a few days before and then on the day we arrived. 2. Breakfast omelets were a tough texture, not pleasant to bite. 3. Ear piercing alarm sounded for several minutes. Guest's rushed to closest exits. I had an infant in my arms and as I quickly made my way to the closest exit, I held one of her ears to my chest and covered her other ear with my hand. I could not avoid the piercing sound myself. We had two other rooms in the hotel with two other young children and we wondered how the adults were protecting them. After standing in the hot sun. Sometime after the alarm stopped, we re-entered the hotel. Staff never told us "It was a false alarm". 4. Our daughter said the second floor, in the hallway, there are loosed and hollow floorboards that felt like it was ready to cave in, in some spots. 5. We tried to cancel a room we would not be using and Expedia tried to cancel a room we would not be using and the hotel staff refused to refund our money. 6. Breakfast room had an adult movie on, with a strip tease scene. 7. The toilet in our room had to be fixed, once fixed, see #8. 8. We had to use the ice bucket to fill the toilet tank. 9. We did not know the hotel was under construction, this was a disappointing representation. 10. Downstairs ice machine was out of order.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
John and Cindy
"Remodeling"
Everything was fine but with the remodeling in process it made the experience a little less enjoyable. The TV wasn't working as it should due to re-wiring of cable as well.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Great job while building is under renovation,staff did a great job, will be very nice when finished.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
mike
Convenient location..everything is nearby..
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Very Dissatisfied"
If a hotel is under construction this should be one of the first things that is mentioned on the website. It was a mess, the hallways were in disarray, all the hallways had a terrible dirty smell. Per the conference director, the attendees were supposed to be in a large conference room, instead they were stuck in a hotel room. 40 people squished together like sardines, the room was unbearably hot and when we spoke to management about it they said they made arrangements with the conference director and would not be offering anything extra to the students. We stayed there for convenience sake, but the place was a mess. One of the websites was offering the room for $149 per night. Ridiculous, there is no way that this hotel is at the calibre of $149 per night.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Ms. Terry, I apologize for the issues you feel were unsatisfactory; however, the coordinator of your event was aware of our property being under renovation. This was explained at the time of reserving the room for your event. As for the hallways being in disarray that is not the case. The only areas under renovation were on the first floor in the public areas and 4th floor. For the first floor there are temporary walls in place for guest safety and 4th floor is closed off to all guests. Your event was being conducted on the 3rd floor. All guest rooms and hallways are clean and in excellent condition. We hope you will have an opportunity to see our newly renovated hotel in the future.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Joyce Huerta Terry
"Under construction"
I have stayed here before and enjoyed my stay. I did not know they were renovating the hotel! :-( I'm sure it will be nice when finished however I would have appreciated a heads up.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Going under construction"
It is going under construction right now, so it was a little confusing getting into the hotel since all the signs were knocked down. The spa was closed off due to construction and the halls were hot. The rooms were great though, cool, comfortable, and cozy. The breakfast was continental but good. Just wished we had known about the construction because we really wanted to enjoy the spa.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Visiting family"
My husband & I came to see my brother and his family that we haven't seen in several years and the price was right so we chose this place. Everybody was very friendly and welcoming. Our room was kept clean and the breakfast was always fresh and warm. The only thing that we did not like was how cold the pool was but it wasn't that big of a deal considering it was the second week of May and wasn't 95 degrees so we didn't say anything. Overall we were satisfied with the hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Every staff member I interacted with was great - including 3-4 front desk people, 2 different food service people and 2-3 hosekeeping I spoke with. Thanks for a pleasant stay! John
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice but too loud"
Everything met my exceptions but too loud at night due to interstate traffic.
Other trip May 10, 2014
It was a great STAY. Beds were a little hard tho. And I asked for extra PILLOWS and I never got them NOR received a call back that there wasn't any. But other than that had no problems. Didn't get to catch BREAKFAST.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2014