All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6351 Gateway Boulevard West, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Great hotel they were unprepared for the onslaught of travelers stuck in the snow and had only one persone serving in the restaurant and kitchen slow service because of the problem.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Lanell
AC TOO BAD ! TOO LOUD ! CANT ADJUST TEMPERATURE,I FEELING SO COLD.NO FREE BREAKFAST PROVIDE.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
WEI
"Renovations make this hotel A+!"
Stay was great!!! Renovations were a big upgrade than from before. Bar area was very nice and food items available were very impressive and good. Will stay again in the near future.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
Julio
One night while did repairs to home. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn El Paso for your overnight layover. Our staff is passionate about delivering great service and they work hard every day to ensure all of our guests have a stress free and relaxing stay. Your recognition will truly make their day and we all, as a team invite you to come back for another stay whenever you are in the area. Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
1 night trip Oct 8, 2015
SANDRA
"Staff not helpful"
First, charging 17% for room service is a bit excessive. I will say not all the staff was bad, actually most were great. However, when I went to extend my stay by a day, the front desk told me to "go trough Expedia." The male front desk person offered no other options. Less than professional.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for your candid feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you had. Please be ensured, I have addressed this with my Front Office team so that this kind of an issue is not repeated again. We hope to see you again soon! Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Remodel was nice. You could hear freeway all night.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
We appreciate your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I am sorry for the inconvenience you had. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
Chuck
"Good hotel, little sleep"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. However we were wide awake after only 2 hours of sleep because the person on the room above us kept on walking up and down in the room and there was no way of getting around the noise.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn El Paso for your accommodation needs. I appreciate your wonderful comments about our immaculate property and generous service. However, please accept my apologies for the disruptions you experienced due to the noise. I agree that interrupted sleep can easily change a hotel stay from great to poor and I'm so sorry that happened to you. We hope to welcome you once again to our hotel. Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great hotel!!!"
Great place to stay!! Good location and plenty of places to eat! Will def stay here again!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn El Paso and sharing your wonderful experience with others. It is great to hear that our wonderful location was the highlight of your stay and we are absolutely delighted that you will be returning to stay with us again. It was a pleasure to serve you and please hurry back soon! Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Christopher
"Very Hot in El Paso, the Hotel was so cool...."
Fantastic Staff...>All were kind, courteous and professional...
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn El Paso. Comments like yours motivate us to continue delivering the best service around. I'll be sure to share this great feedback with our staff because they always love knowing they made your stay enjoyable. We hope to have the opportunity of serving you many times in future! Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Ronald
Staff was very helpful close to everything we needed, good parking.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to post such wonderful comments about your stay at the Holiday Inn El Paso. I was completely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service as well as our convenient location added more value to your stay. It was a pleasure to serve you and we do hope to welcome you back very soon! Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Paula
I came for one night to stay with my boyfriend that's stationed in El Paso before our trip to Phoenix.. Everything was really nice, the room was very clean for the most part. There was a few brown spots on the shower curtain and on one of the towels. Other then that everything was clean and comfortable!
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your overnight stay and for sharing your great experience with other online reviewers. We are glad to hear that you liked our clean accommodations and facilities. However, I am sorry for the few hiccups you observed. I have alerted your observations to my house keeping associates. We do hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back to El Paso in the near future! Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
nd
"el paso"
Overall a great experience
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and for the four star rating regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn El Paso. I was happy to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff is always pleased to receive great feedback and I can't wait to share this with them. We do hope to welcome you back very soon! Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
2 night trip May 29, 2015
JEFF
"Good location, easy access."
Our stay at this motel was OK, but there were a few things that could be better. Our main complaint was the shower. When we turned it on the pipes rattled and made a loud noise. When the hot water was on the noise stopped, but the cooler you ran the water, the more the pipes rattled and made noise. The shower head spray was very limited and all this made for an uncomfortable shower. The room on the floor above us was very loud. You could hear and feel the people walking. Other than that the location was good, easy in and out. There is a restaurant next door which was convenient.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Extremely helpful"
The shuttle service saved my weekend. The employees were very helpful. The food was very good. My room was very comfortable. However, when I walked into my room there were large stains all over the white comforter. Luckily I brought my own blankets. The bathroom smelled like sewage. Other than that it was very spacious and clean. I had an amazing stay. The location was close to shopping centers and a lot of really good restaurants. The staff was very helpful on things to do around town.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Kayla
Great staff. Shuttle took us anywhere we wanted/needed to go.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"We would stay again."
The hotel is a nice place in the middle of El Paso. We were neglected to be told that we didn't have the complimentary breakfast, but hat was okay. We went out. The service was good, and everything was clean; minus the beers left in the fridge, so we were very comfortable even in the heart of El Paso. Overall it was a very pleasant stay.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking the time to post such wonderful comments about your stay at the Holiday Inn El Paso. I was completely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm grateful for your enthusiastic compliments about our location, service and clean accommodation. Our staff is always pleased to receive great feedback and I can't wait to share this with them. However, I am sorry that you were not informed earlier that we do not provide complimentary breakfast. Thank you once again and we do hope to welcome you back very soon! Warm regards, Jerome Hopkins, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Fun at the ballpark !"
One of the best Holiday Inns I have stayed at...The staff was great, very helpful and friendly...The rooms were new and comfortable...Great ballpark across the street, loads of fun!
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Nice small hotel."
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Beds are comfortable and rooms are very clean.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Just ok..."
The facility was well maintained and clean. Service was not as good, breakfast took way too long, the bar was not open until 3pm and the service was VERY SLOW. Check-in took 20 minutes - too long, not efficient.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Holiday Inn"
Hotel staff was very friendly. Fitness Center had good machines and was well maintained. The room was newer looking with modern amenities. The bed wasn't very comfortable and there was a cockroach in the bathroom.
Stephen
"Great place to saty"
Excellent Location and superb service
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Prashant
Nice hotel and great staff. The room was clean. The only complain i have is that when i came back to my room after a long day and found out that housekeeping didn't clean room.
"Overall Stay"
The room was very nice and it had everything you would need, we did have a problem with the air condition that would not stay on even though we placed it to the max in temp, besides we had a good stay. Thank you and yes I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Tony
"Amazing"
I had to go to a family funeral and the last minute booking was wonderful. There were restaurants, bank and shops all nearby. The staff and hotel was wonderful as well! Very, very pleased!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Esmeralda
"Dirty Long Johns"
Very disappointed when booking. I booked for a queen/queen only to get to the hotel and to be told a King with a pull out was available. Get to the room and pull the pull out to make for 2 teens to sleep on for the night only to find dirty sheets still on the bed along with a pair of dirty long johns. Hotel worker moved us to a new room only to have the walk in shower leak all over the bathroom floor.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Cross country drive!"
great!
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Sheila
"Nice convenient clean hotel"
Hotel is only about 6 months old and still clean clean! Staff was great, nice happy hour everyday. They have shuttled and took us to best mexican restaurant in town. Lots of parking and easy on and easy off of I10. The room was great. The bathroom floor needs elbow grease but rest of room spotless and it was pretty quiet. Breakfast was yummy and worth getting. I would stay again if I am out that way!
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Megan
"enjoyed my stay great place"
everything was outstanding friendly employees great location
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
chris
Good hotel but the heater had a little issue with heating up. Other than that it was great hotel.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Cubs Fan
"Hotels.com screwed up my reservation"
I made the reservation on my phone. The reservation was confirmed and my credit card was charged. When we got to the hotel they were full. I was very upset. How can you confirm a reservation and charge me for a full hotel. I am very unhappy with hotels.com.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Best Holiday Stay yet!!"
Everything about this hotel was excellent, from the time of arrival to the time of departure we experience one of the best customer service in a hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Aldo
"No more."
The hotel and the service are fine, room and bathroom clean, good restaurant, good service, but too noisy. It is to close to the freeway. Very hard to get to sleep even if very tired.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
MASSIMO
"Great experience"
Great! The only suggestion that I have (and it's minor) is that the window coverings are only thin drapes and don't block out the light from the neon sign of the adjacent Taco Cabana.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
Wesley
Prefer Holiday Inn Express Nice room and quiet Not enough TV channels
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Modern Hotel"
They never clean up my room, bad service
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Rogelio
"Nice hotel, terrible staff"
Loved everything about the stay except for staff that checked me in. He did not communicate and actually lied about amenities I would receive while there. The stay was nice & quick. Called to inquire about random charges and was then told policy. Manager did a great job of resolving the issue. Great manager, terrible staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice Hotel to stay at"
All I can say is that I really enjoyed my stay the staff was very nice rooms were clean breakfast was delicious the kids eat free breakfast lunch and dinner I really enjoyed the drinks at the bar the bartender Hugo Rodriguez was an excellent bar tender very nice and attentive also if you stay there you gotta try the burgers and onion rings they are super delicious I had the bb house burger and mmmm that's all i gotta say lol anyways I will definitely stay here again when we come back we come to El Paso very often.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Ana
Too bad to talk about...but than I was in El Paso. Nothing good to say...staff did not clean either of the two rooms and made no effort to after I notified them. Night clerk tried to blame us for leaving do not disturb sign on door.
"Didn't gave a room for me"
Attempted to check in around 9pm. Was informed by the rude front desk manager that they were overbooked and I would have to go to a motel down the street. Well after 1 hour on the phone with Expedia I was finally moved to a comparable hotel. I am a Gold member with Expedia, and while I was given a small compensation for what happened, I feel for the amount of travel I do via Expedia I should have been taken care of a little better
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
mark
Everything was great, except the free breakfast does not include juice. If you want juice with breakfast it is $3.00. I have never been to a "free" breakfast that did not include some type of juice.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Christi
"Great place near the airport!"
Had a great time there! Room walls are a little thin, but overall an awesome place.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Art
"No Privacy"
hotel is nice however you are not able to fully close curtains. so that leaves you room lit up by street lights and car lights while you are trying to sleep. you are able to see out through the sheer curtains into the parking lot which means people in the parking lot can see into your room. whenever doors close they are extremely loud and that's all you hear all night. not to mention the hot water in the shower only lasts about 15 mins so if you take long showers like i do then prepare to end it with cold water. if you want a sleepful peaceful night of rest then do not stay here. this will definitely be the last ever for me.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Traveler
"George in Texas El Paso"
Very nice quiet and comfortable place. Nothing moire tomadd
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Amazing stay"
The service here was amazing! From the front desk to the shuttle drivers and back in to the restaurant everyone was amazing! The food was great though dining area a liitle odd and no free breakfast, but still well worth it.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Jerrah
"Not recomendable"
No hot water in rooms, the staff didn't want to change us the room because our reservations were trough expedia, when the hotel was a wingate they didn't have any problems, don't stay there ever.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Jose
I will return. Nice service . Clean, comfortable, stupendous location.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
gutierrez
"Nice new hotel."
Nice new hotel, super clean. Great staff. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Xmas travel"
Three days of our trip hotel had issues with water heater so we took showers with Luke warm or cold water. They said they were working on it. One day cleaning service forgot to leave us towels so had to call for them. New hotel with very comfy beds. Good that it had bar and restaurant. Good beer selection
6 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
dolores
"Hotel and staff"
Upon arrival my family was greeted with a smile. Location of hotel was perfect next to mall, eateries, drug store - Walgreens, When in need of some towels 1 call and within min's it was at your door. Lobby kitchen was plentiful. Hotel was also very clean.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Henry
"Less than acceptable"
Even though we had prepaid for a 2 queen bed room, I was told at check in that those rooms were sold out and I was given a room with one bed and a pull out couch. To add insult, there was no hot water for our showers in the morning. Breakfast was almost as disappointing. My email of complaint was replied to with a "form letter." Will not use Holiday Inns in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014