All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6351 Gateway Boulevard West, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"????"
Two things are problems First: watch tv that always dim screen, I had to re set remote control over over. I assumed tv must be defective. Second: need to cover window more dark becuz the lights bother while we slept.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you from making us aware of the issue with the remote. That has been corrected. All our rooms have black out curtains. Possibly they were push back and you did not notice them. If your travels bring you back to the El Paso area it would be an honor to serve you again.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Richard D
"Hotel under construction"
Very nice, clean and comfortable beds!
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Monique S.
"FYI hotel under renovation"
This hotel is under renovation until august. I wish I knew that prior to arriving. The hotel staff we perfect. The room was fine . And construction noise didn't start until 8:30am most days and ended at 6pm. All the amenities were still available just condensed.
5 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
"Under construction, totally Misrepresented !!!"
1. We called 3 months in advance to put our family rooms on the same floor. They did not put our rooms on the same floor, even when I called a few days before and then on the day we arrived. 2. Breakfast omelets were a tough texture, not pleasant to bite. 3. Ear piercing alarm sounded for several minutes. Guest's rushed to closest exits. I had an infant in my arms and as I quickly made my way to the closest exit, I held one of her ears to my chest and covered her other ear with my hand. I could not avoid the piercing sound myself. We had two other rooms in the hotel with two other young children and we wondered how the adults were protecting them. After standing in the hot sun. Sometime after the alarm stopped, we re-entered the hotel. Staff never told us "It was a false alarm". 4. Our daughter said the second floor, in the hallway, there are loosed and hollow floorboards that felt like it was ready to cave in, in some spots. 5. We tried to cancel a room we would not be using and Expedia tried to cancel a room we would not be using and the hotel staff refused to refund our money. 6. Breakfast room had an adult movie on, with a strip tease scene. 7. The toilet in our room had to be fixed, once fixed, see #8. 8. We had to use the ice bucket to fill the toilet tank. 9. We did not know the hotel was under construction, this was a disappointing representation. 10. Downstairs ice machine was out of order.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
John and Cindy
"Remodeling"
Everything was fine but with the remodeling in process it made the experience a little less enjoyable. The TV wasn't working as it should due to re-wiring of cable as well.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Great job while building is under renovation,staff did a great job, will be very nice when finished.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
mike
Convenient location..everything is nearby..
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Very Dissatisfied"
If a hotel is under construction this should be one of the first things that is mentioned on the website. It was a mess, the hallways were in disarray, all the hallways had a terrible dirty smell. Per the conference director, the attendees were supposed to be in a large conference room, instead they were stuck in a hotel room. 40 people squished together like sardines, the room was unbearably hot and when we spoke to management about it they said they made arrangements with the conference director and would not be offering anything extra to the students. We stayed there for convenience sake, but the place was a mess. One of the websites was offering the room for $149 per night. Ridiculous, there is no way that this hotel is at the calibre of $149 per night.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Ms. Terry, I apologize for the issues you feel were unsatisfactory; however, the coordinator of your event was aware of our property being under renovation. This was explained at the time of reserving the room for your event. As for the hallways being in disarray that is not the case. The only areas under renovation were on the first floor in the public areas and 4th floor. For the first floor there are temporary walls in place for guest safety and 4th floor is closed off to all guests. Your event was being conducted on the 3rd floor. All guest rooms and hallways are clean and in excellent condition. We hope you will have an opportunity to see our newly renovated hotel in the future.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Joyce Huerta Terry
"Under construction"
I have stayed here before and enjoyed my stay. I did not know they were renovating the hotel! :-( I'm sure it will be nice when finished however I would have appreciated a heads up.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Going under construction"
It is going under construction right now, so it was a little confusing getting into the hotel since all the signs were knocked down. The spa was closed off due to construction and the halls were hot. The rooms were great though, cool, comfortable, and cozy. The breakfast was continental but good. Just wished we had known about the construction because we really wanted to enjoy the spa.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Visiting family"
My husband & I came to see my brother and his family that we haven't seen in several years and the price was right so we chose this place. Everybody was very friendly and welcoming. Our room was kept clean and the breakfast was always fresh and warm. The only thing that we did not like was how cold the pool was but it wasn't that big of a deal considering it was the second week of May and wasn't 95 degrees so we didn't say anything. Overall we were satisfied with the hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Every staff member I interacted with was great - including 3-4 front desk people, 2 different food service people and 2-3 hosekeeping I spoke with. Thanks for a pleasant stay! John
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice but too loud"
Everything met my exceptions but too loud at night due to interstate traffic.
Other trip May 10, 2014
It was a great STAY. Beds were a little hard tho. And I asked for extra PILLOWS and I never got them NOR received a call back that there wasn't any. But other than that had no problems. Didn't get to catch BREAKFAST.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
"Comfortable"
It was overall a very nice hotel for the price. It was a very comfortable stay. The staff was extremely nice and friendly. I loved that it was walking distance from a taco cabana and Walgreens.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Very noisy"
The only bad thing with this hotel is that you can hear everything that is going no on the other rooms. I don't think that listening people walking on the upper room is nice. I couldn't get any sleep because of that. Everything else was great.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for making aware of the issues you experience during your stay. It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Fernando
"Clean, great breakfast, great location, No issues"
Had no problems. It was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend. A friend (who is an airline stewardess) was at the Wyndham hotel at the Airport and moved to the Wingate(also Wyndham) because it was trashed. Easy access to everything, right off the freeway. Needed to leave the fan on to help drown out the freeway traffic, but that is not a problem for me. And better than airplane noise. The breakfast was really good. It was also the cheapest quality hotel around.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you, Don, for your gracious comment about our property. We do take pride in our work and it is rewarding to know when it is appreciated. We hope you will have an opportunity to stop by again for another visit.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Don
"Exceeded our expectations"
Our room was larger than average and the bedding was new and quite comfortable. Breakfast was very good and balanced. Internet connection was blazing fast. Overall we thought the experience was better than the rating, and we decided to stay again on the way back home.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
It is always rewarding to see that we accomplished our intentions by pleasing our guests during their stay. We were thrilled to see that we exceeded your expectations. The Wingate family look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
JD
"Close to shopping centers."
Didn't like the fact there wasn't a DVD player, but overall was great, staff was helpful
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for your recent comment about your stay at our property. Our facility does not have a DVD player. We do have a variety of movies that can be purchased during your stay. I was pleased to read that otherwise you did have an enjoyable stay with us.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
LES
"great stay"
great !!!
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
It is refreshing to know you had a "great" stay at the Wingate by Wyndham El Paso :)
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
"Worth it"
Very clean, comfortable and would stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
It was a pleasure having you stay at our property and look forward to your next visit with us.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
Good condition hotel, clean and quiet rooms, the only complain would be that bed smelled to clorox
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for your recent stay at the Wingate by Wyndham El Paso. It is always a pleasure to be able to share positive comments such as yours with our staff. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Chaton
"Cross country drive"
I would definitely recommend this hotel! The only disappointment was the free breakfast...that could be why it's free...they didn't have a big selection and what they did have already had things added to them (ie...all the eggs were scrambled with salsa...and I hate salsa), so we ended up grabbing breakfast somewhere else, but other than that, the hotel was clean, beautiful and had an excellent staff! HIGHLY recommended. :)
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you very much for your candid comments. I will accelerate your concern for evaluation so that this is addressed accordingly. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us and we truly appreciate your business. Thank you for making Wingate by Wyndham your choice of hotel.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Military Work at Fort Bliss"
I will never stay there again. I am being charged for two nights that I should not be charged for due to having to return to my state for a work related military emergency. I have attempted to dispute this issue and the hotel refuses to work with me. They clearly are not a military friendly hotel.
3 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Natasha Cliatt
"Nice hotel Great central location"
Good variety for breakfast Shopping and restaurants close by Easy access off the I-10
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everthing."
Very nice people, I Arrived early they have my room available, thank you.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Hello Mr. luis, We are glad for the opportunity to provide you accommodation in our hotel. Thank you for taking time in gising us your feedback and rating as it measures our performance and efficiency. We hope to have another chance to serve you in our hotel soon.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
luis
"Everything I paid for and more!!!!"
I spend a lot of time on the road and have spent a lot more money to receive the amenities and overall treatment that I received here. On my next trip, this is where I'll be. A profound thank you to all...
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Hello Miss Karen, Thank you for giving us the opportunity of providing your lodging needs in our hotel. Our team is indeed inspired by your reviews and comments and we assure you we will stay committed in maintaining the quality of services you enjoyed in our hotel. Your business is of great value to us.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Trip Home"
The hotel was was okay. I called in advance to see if there was a certain check in time because we were coming into town for a funeral and we wanted to freshen up before going to the service. They informed me that an eary check in was no problem. When we got to the hotel about an hour before the service we were told by the front desk that we could not check in till 3:00 PM. We were completely upset and had to freshen up in the hotel lobby restrooms. They made no attempt to remedie the situation.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Mr. Art A. Thank you for making us aware of the issue you described about not being able to check-in early. When reviewing your reservation the reason you could not check in early was due to the room type you received. I did speak with the front desk clerks about communicating more effectively with our guests should this situation occur in the future. I do apologize that this was not the case in your situation. We look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back to the El Paso area.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Art A.
"Nice and comfortable hotel"
this hotel was at a good location, right next to i-10. the staff was friendly, we checkin in late and they upgraded us to a suite since they were out of regular rooms. asked for a late out and was granted. breakfast was good.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
We truly appreciate your very generous reviews and taking note of our effort to better serve your requirements. We hope you will visit us again in the near future.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Hotel was nice. Had an issue with toilet but were transferred to another room, immediately. At check in, employee was rude. Other than that, it was a nice stay.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
It was a pleasure to see that your stay at our property was a pleasant experience. The employee that you encountered is no longer with us. I do apologize for the unprofessional treatment you receive. Should you return to the El Paso area it would be an honor to have you stay with us.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2014
"Close to all must see sights"
Enjoyed it very much!
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you Ben for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham El Paso during your stay in the El Paso area. Hope to see you should you return to West Texas.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2014
Ben
"Excellent Service"
We enjoyed our stay at the Wingate especially because of the excellence of the staff. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable. We plan to stop there again on our next trip through El Paso.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you Marilyn for taking the time to express your comments about your recent stay at the Wingate by Wyndham El Paso. I will pass your kind words along to the staff members. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Marilyn C.
"Wow"
The quality and comfort of the room was amazing, especially for the price! I'll definitely stay there again!
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Pat, we look forward to seeing you again. It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay with us.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Pat
"Hire a maintenance person"
The room's (218) shower was falling apart. There were cracks in tiles. The "complimentary" (not so much as we pay the extra 40 bucks for a nicer room and toiletries) lotion reeked of an old lady and patchouli oil combo, I needed to shower again after using it. The towels were stiff and thin. The decor was very ugly 1990's veneer on cardboard. The room was no better than a Super 8. It was not up to the level of a $100 a night room.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
JohnH
"Sufficent For What we Needed"
The staff was the best. They made available a shuttle for us to use to get back and forth to the air port. We were given a ADA wheel chair accessible unit. The shower did not have a lip so when you took a shower it would pool in the entire bathroom. We had to use towels to get up all the water. So, if you are put in one like this, make for yourself a "sandbag" with folded towls to prevent the water flood. The bed is VERY firm. The king bed has very little pillows for the size of the bed. The room was tidy and clean. If you are sensitive to noise, this may not be the place for you. It is next to the highway, so you will hear cars and people walking etc.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Hello Miss Tasha, I regret that you have experienced discomfort during your stay in our hotel. We will ensure facilities are working well prior to assigning to our guests from now on. We appreciate your candid reviews. Allow us to better serve you next time and let us know of your room preference we will try our best to give you the accommodation that suits your requirements.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Tasha
"We enjoy this hotel!"
We like it very much this hotel, it has hot breakfast included, gym, swimming pool, etc, it´s very clean, the only detail it has was that the toilett doesn´t work pretty well since we arrive. We didn´t request another room, because we arrive late. But it´s excellent!
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Hello Miss Karla, We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff on duty if you have concerns as they will gladly attend to you on your next visit. Your generous reviews are inspiration to us. We value your business.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Karla
"Nice hotel to stay"
No complain.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Thank you for choosing our property when staying in El Paso. We look forward to your return should your travels bring you back to this area.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
"Excellent stay!"
I was very happy with my stay at the Wingate. Very clean and very helpful staff in accommodating me with a room that was perfect. Breakfast was good and room was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Patty, thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to share them with my staff. It is rewarding to them to know their hard work is appreciated. If your travels should bring you back to the El Paso area it would be an honor to have you stay with us again.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
Patty
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel: very clean and comfortable room. Outstanding service. Very convenience location from/to the airport. I will definitely come back again !!!
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Pave
"Excellent hotel, very convenient location"
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Pave
"Great stay but next time stay on the highest floor"
The hotel was great, the staff was really friendly. But if you consider staying here try and get a room on the top floor, the floors are paper thin and you can hear all the movement up top.
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Ivan
"Very convenient to Interstate 10"
This hotel was very roomy, clean, and conveniently close to Interstate 10. Our stay was quiet and peaceful.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Johnny
"You pay for what you get"
Overall the hotel was in fair conditions. Bathroom needed a little cosmetic up date, but in general was clean. We had issues with the TV and the remote control and reported it but still the issue continued.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Mel
"Significantly over priced!"
The hotel was located in a convenient area, but was in overall fair condition. I was very displeased with the poor condition of the bathrooms and most of the sheets, pillow cases and towels were stained and discolored. The beds and pillows were old, uncomfortable and in need of replacement. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best, I would rate this hotel at a 4. The hotel was greatly over priced. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was surprisingly good.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
Kyle Smith
"Loud stomping and Luke warm water"
Since the first night around 10pm to 3am somebody in the above room was stomping back and forth, pretty much non-stop. The first night I took a shower it was hot but after that the water was Luke warm, the hot tub was hotter than my showers.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Hello Miss Amanda , I regret sincerely for the unpleasant experience during your visit in our hotel. Your concerns are of utmost importance to us and we assure you that we have implemented improvements to better serve our guests. I hope we could have an opportunity to make amends and offer you our improved services and accommodation in the near future.
5 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Nice hotel. Helpful and polite staff. Good experience ;)
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Hello Miss Marina, We are grateful for the opportunity you gave us to provide your lodging needs in our hotel. Your satisfaction measures our efficiency, thank you very much for your positive reviews. Your business is valuable to us.
5 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
Marina
"Clean, confortable and ready available shuttle."
A young black lady that was in the military was awesome. I was leaving very early the next morning and the breakfast would not be available. She packaged me a light breakfast to go. Don't see that level of customer service much anymore. Only issue is that when I went to print my boarding passes, you were out of ink. No one knew how where to get the ink. She did help me by using the computer and printer behind her desk. What an angel.
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Hello Miss Terry, We are humbled by your generous rating and taking note of our effort to assist you during your stay in our hotel. Thank you very much for the opportunity of giving us your business. Your positive feedback gives us more inspiration to stay on top of our goal.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Terry
"Romantic getaway within the city"
Excellent place to feel you are elsewhere vacationing while in your city. Staff was helpful and ready to assist you. Very clean, very nice.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2013
Jerry
"convenient locationbut not what it used to be."
I have been staying at this hotel for several years and average five to eight days a year. The hotel is beginning to look rundown the comforter on my bed had a fresh chocolate stain. The grout in the bathroom had mold spots. And we had one day with no water. We came back late afternoon to shower for a conference after being out in the Texas Sun all day and there was no water for us to refresh ourselves for the conference which is why we were there. That is unacceptable!
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Hello Miss Judy, I truly regret for the inconvenience brought by the plumbing issue during your visit in our hotel, I understand this eventuality is indeed discomforting however, there are certain eventualities beyond our control. Your concern with the bedding will be evaluated as we want our guests to feel comfortable every time. Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Judy
"easy to get to off freeway"
GREAT VALUE FOR PRICE. EXCEEDED MY EXPEXTATIONS
Response by Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Hello L.P. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. We are glad to have sufficed your expectations, it ensures we have completed our responsibilities. We look forward to your next visit in our hotel again soon.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013