All hotels in Quebec, Quebec, Canada
2955, blvd. Laurier, Quebec, QC, G1V 2M2, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No refrigerator"
A typical hotel in an expensive city. No refrigerator in the room. Hockey kids everywhere. Not a great stay but not all their fault either.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Jon K.
Love the looks. Lovely pool. plenty of free parking. great location. slow Wifi. there was coffee machine but no coffee? no microwave and no fridge. McDonald's across the street was excellent. overall great value. would probably stay here rather than Hilton or Chateau Frontenac in the future. (we've stayed at both in the past)
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Youngmin
"Too cheap to stay here!"
Our room was between 2nd and 3rd floor, which made it very discomforting to carry 6 bags as we could not use elevator. We had to drag our luggage to and from the room without a cart. There is no gym on the premise; however, the hotel has a special arrangement for their guests to use a gym across the street for $10 per entry. Not only the room location was awkward on 2.5 floor, but also the room was very small. Apart from these issues, the stay was not too bad!! If you want to stay here, make sure you get a better room on a decent floor where you can access elevator.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"Close to malls"
No restaurant,nno coffee in room
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Kym
"Horrible Experience"
room was disgusting and dirty. The bathroom had black mold all over and bad smell. Everything was very dusty and when we tried trying to get another room, the stuff was sooooo rude that actually gave me the option to go back home. I don't recommend this Hotel to anyone. the might have a nice lobby to fool people, but attention and rooms are very poor.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Alex
"Upgrade necessary for quiet room"
I had to pay an extra to get a room on a quieter floor. The one they first proposed was on the "family" floor with crying babies. The second one the staff offered was next to the pool on the first floor, which is really the basement... The air conditioning made a terrible noise whenever it started. The breakfast was ok at best. In other words, you get what you pay for, nothing more. A nice touch: the iced water and the bowl of apples at reception.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Line
Nice room,well located. Staff friendly. Renovated rooms but like many bathroom was neglected
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"So so hotel"
The staff was nice. The room we got was in the old half of the hotel and seems to be wood frame, we can here people from the room above walk. One night they woke me up at 5 AM with the heavy walking. The first entered the room there was a stale smell. The breakfast was continental and was good. They have a pool, I did not use it. Seems to be a family hotel, many families stay there.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not up to expectations"
We were "guests" for nine days. An attempt was made to charge us $5.00 per coffee pod. The brochure said coffee in the room was complimentary. We never received any soap in the bathroom (sink not shower). The shower curtain was torn. No small refrigerator or microwave in the room. The desk staff was excellent although one female had an attitude. The rooms were beautifully simply decorated, and the perfect size. The hotel location was excellent - close to everything. We probably would stay there again, but the hotel had its drawbacks.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Betsy
"Okay Hotel"
The lobby was very impressive but that was the lipstick on the pig. The hotel layout is illogical, there are stairs in the middle of a hallway and unmarked changes in elevation of the hallway floor (an unmatching addition?) the room is adequate enough but the a/c unit is ridiculously loud on start-up and the bathroom sink is ridiculously large - to the point where nearly nothing else fits on the counter. Our floor (in 450) creaked as though there were wooden floors which was likely from the sounds of kids running above. The mattresses were fairly Spartan and the furniture somewhat roughed up. This hotel would not be in any of my future plans and I was glad to have only one night there.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Close to the metro station.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Frrddy
"Clean room and very friendly staff"
staff works hard to meet our need such as getting medicine, finding restaurant. located about 10 min car drive from old town, walking distance from shopping mall.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
When checking in I asked if a second person's name be added to folio so that he would be able to receive phone calls in room. She asked me if callers knew my room number. Since United States cell phones do not work in Canada what tape of question was that? When family members called to check on us we were not in room. They were left on hold until they hung up! No one at hotel took a message. That was extremely unprofessional and rude. I will never recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"No, to far from the historical atractions"
Only 4 to 5 miles from the main atractions, good place to stay.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Affordable, convenient and clean"
We chose this hotel based on price and proximity to the highway and Old Town and it served us well. The location was about a 10 min ride along the same road straight into the Old Town - there were some beautiful houses and parks along the way so the commute was not an issue at all, and neither was parking once we got to the Old Town. The hotel itself was clean and the lobby was modern. The room was decent though the bathroom seemed like it could used refreshing due to chips in the counter and tub and dingy looking grout and sink - you could tell it was clean just worn out. The front desk service was friendly overall we have no complaints and I would stay there again.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
"Great place - Great prices - Good location"
This is a place to stay if you mainly want a room with breakfast. Breakfast is simple (continental) but definitely sufficient. Room was clean and hotel is easy to find and access. This is a good base to explore Quebec city if you have a car. My wife and I stayed there 3 days. Room facing the main boulevard are a bit noisy... I recommend asking for a room facing the back of the hotel. I will go back when I travel to Quebec again
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
roilouis
"Great place - Great location - Good Value"
Great place - Great location - Good Value This hotel is not an all-star but a really good value and easy to find/access. My wife and I enjoyed the stay. The room was very clean and comfy. Breakfast is continental so nothing to shout about but a decent way to start a day. Personnel was kind and helpful. I recommend for a great quality/price ratio. 3 to 3.5 stars is a good rating. We were in a room facing the busy boulevard... a bit noisy, ask for something facing the back street :-)
2 night trip Dec 29, 2013
roilouis
"Nice place."
The hotel is in a great location for shopping. The Hotel was very clean and the staff were very helpful. I would definatley stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
"Understanding the history Of the City"
Excellent and fun.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
Greg
"Knowledgeable Front Office Staff"
The purpose for my trip was to renew my Canadian Passport and I chose this hotel for its location. It did not disappoint me in that regard. What was not good was the fact that there is no way to get any food or drink in the hotel as their restaurant is closed. It's also not a attract to walk from the front door to the front desk past the deserted former restaurant. Apart from that, however, the front office staff have a cheery attitude and are more than helpful in recommending restaurants, driving directions, etc. We so enjoyed the first meal that we had at Paris Grille which is about a block and a half away, that we returned there two more times! The room was also comfortable and clean.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
Frances
"Quebec City"
Hotel was exactly as pictured. Sort of European boutique in décor. Great staff. Easy on off of main bridge into the city.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
Fran
"clean, quite far from downtown, no refrigerator"
The hotel is clean. The room nice. You need a car to go downtown. No refrigerator on the room, which is very unpleasant.
3 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Good hotel with easy access"
This hotel was in excellent condition. We enjoyed the pool and the pastries, coffee and tea for breakfast. The location was excellent for those with cars and wanting to take side trips and for the bus to to old Québec. There was a McDonald's across the street and a variety of other restaurants in the neighborhood as well as other shopping. This is not in the historic area but access to it is easy and you will have everything you will need in the neighborhood. We will definitely stay here again. This is a good hotel for those who want the facilities and quiet needed for business and for families.
5 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
"AN OKAY HOTEL!!!"
I stayed at this hotel with my husband and two children. I was happy with this hotel but there were only a few things that disappointed me. 1. The hotel clerk who checked us in did not know anything and kept giving us wrong information 2. Our room was not accessible by elevator only by stairs 3. Slow internet 4. Restaurant under renovation (closed) 5. Musty smell in the room (from carpet) I liked the location, the modern look of the hotel, the staff, and the amenities!!! Overall, I would recommend this hotel and I would probably consider staying there again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Hotel Quartier"
The stay at the hotel Quartier was awesome. Every thing was to expectation. I highly recommend it to any visitor.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"Its pretty good"
Rooms are decent size, bed is comfortable and bathroom is good size. No minibar, no movie options on TV. Free wifi is fast enough for NetFlix. Restaurant downstairs is a bit expensive. If you walk down the street towards town you can find cosmos and some other resataurants which are good. Road side rooms suffer from traffic noise. Also, i think it would nice to have proper curtains rather than just venetian blinds. The sun comes up early in Qc in Summer and the blinds dont efficiently block light. As i said, its pretty good, not excellent.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2013
G Mowatt
"Quite good"
I plan to return to this hotel again, quite satisfactory.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2013
david K.
"good location"
excellent
2 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Great parking and accessability"
Would definitely stay here again. Both stays have met our expectations in terms of location, price, parking and overall value.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
"Nice hotel wiht reasonable rates"
I enjoyed the comfort of the room however the majority of the restaurants in that neighbourhood are pricey.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2012
Sylvain
"great hotel for a travelers with a car"
good hotel. The hotel 2 level parking is definitely requires repair.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
"It is Ok"
This hotel is Ok and acceptable
3 night trip Aug 21, 2012
"Modern renovation, friendly staff"
The hotel has an ultra-modern style design. Impressed with its bathroom renovation, while our room is not very spacious (decent though). Very friendly multi-lingual staff. Not in the center of Quebec city but easy enough and not far to get around. The only draw back is there are too many steps from parking lot to lobby, to our room, and there are steps on every floor...Overall we are happy with the stay.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2012
"Confusing and not welcoming hotel"
This hotel is not very welcoming. Confusing: you have to register first then park the car. Trouble to find back door to reenter hotel from parking. Inside, hotel is like a maze. To get to our room (#353) we had to go up stairs then down some stairs, not very practical with baggage on hand. In the room, with two queen size beds, the only free outlet is in the bathroom. Bathroom very small for 2 people with only one hook behind door. We could hear people walking loudly on top of the ceiling. Although the hotel looks very good coming into the lobby, the rest is cheap with soiled carpets and back doors dirty. Thanks God ! we only stay two nights.
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
Maria
"nice hotel"
Nice hotel, clean, but no coffee or tea available in the room, which is standard in USA for the same price.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012
cristina
"nice place"
twas a very nice stay, only 2 negatives.... the wifi was spotty and there was no refrigerator to keep my canadien beer cold. the concierge spoke perfect english. i definitely will return again.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2012
big jon

"Excellent location!"
Will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Hotel was comfortable & the staff was good. The greatest downside was the restaurant (Houston) on site where we had breakfast. Food was fine but waitress "uniforms" were totally inappropriate - perhaps better in a cheap cocktail lounge. Felt sorry for them and detracted from the attempt of the hotel to be classy.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Good value for the money.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Best place to stay and the price is right"
Close to everything you want
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
ELDON
"Comfortable with a modern vibe"
It was an overall good experience, the hotel was modern, clean and comfortable. The only thing that bothered us was the AC that made a terrible noise.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
MARIA
"4.5 / 5 Stars"
We stayed here for one night and were given a room on the third floor where the elevators would not reach. If you have a problem with stairs I'd recommend asking for a room on the 4th floor. Happy with the fact that parking was free though and close enough to Old Quebec and rates were affordable.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
ARTHUR
"AAA"
Perfect stay
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Jean-Francois
"Trying a new hotel"
Some of the furniture has some used condition, but normal. Very good size bathroom and counter. Great desk to work on and TV just on top of it. Houston Restaurant opened about a month ago, very clean, great breakfast. Hotel is well located on Laurier, either for restaurants, shopping or highways and bridges. Well recommended.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Alain
"I always stay at this hotel great location,staff"
GREAT hotel location is ideal, clos eby to everything in the St Foy area,, malls, restaurants, ideal place and free parking free wifi ,, large rooms mostly all renovated, the only missing thing is a small fridge at leat in my room there was noone.. but great hotel freindly sstaf.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Ernesto
"reasonable price, close to services"
We had a good experience. The bed was most comfortable and the washroom was modern. The area is quiet. The hotel is easily to reach from the main road. The hotel is near the highway leading to the Pierre Laporte Bridge and the Henri IV highway.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Gaby
"business stay"
The hotel and room were clean and comfortable as usual. The internet was NOT reliable in the room. First time I experienced this problem though
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Hotel Quartier - The Place to Be"
The Hotel Quartier is central to great restaurants, shopping centers, and, if taxis aren't in your budget, there is a bus stop just a few minutes away to La centre ville de Québec! This is a great hotel and it will be even better when Houston's has completed construction with direct access from the hotel.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Jean
"Good location and nice place."
It was close to train station and Bell Centre. Didn't spend much time there but it was clean and bed was comfy.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Arliss
"Smelly room"
When I opened the door the room smelled as if someone with the worst upset stomach had just gone to the washroom and not flushed. I checked in at 4pm It was awful but the front desk quickly plugged in a machine for an hour and cleaned out the air while I wondered the streets. They were confused also on where the smell came from. After that the room was just great.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015