All hotels in Quebec, Quebec, Canada
2955, blvd. Laurier, Quebec, QC, G1V 2M2, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"NIce and convenient."
Non-conventional layiut with various floor level changes on each Floor, a little hard to get around. Rooms not very well sound insulated. Many young hockey players at the time created a noisy environment. Clean rooms and bathrooms, nicely decorated.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Guy
"THE HOTEL THAT RAN OUT OF PARKING FOR THERE CLIENT"
it is the first time in my hotel life that when we arrive for the check in there was NO parking for my car,the clerk told me that's because the restaurant was busy.. sorry guys but if you go there it is possible that your car pass the night some place else.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
André
"Really nice"
The week end we spend there was really nice but i would point out that the walls betweens rooms are pretty thin and that the ladies working at the registration are not really nice but the hotel was really great so far.
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Lauriane
"Ok Hotel"
Great location. Front desk staff was unfriendly at best. WiFi was slow. Strange bathroom with little privacy. Bring your own pillows. The pool was nice, and warmer than expected.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"nice hotel"
very modern hotel
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
jorge
"Very nice"
Very nice, very comforting, looks, feel, service, etc.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Yousif
"OK but noisy"
Most of the staff were pleasant and helpful, except for the concierge that was at the front desk when we arrived. No eye-contact, no smile, but unwelcoming and rude. Not the way you expect to arrive at a hotel.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Pepe
"Hard beds, dated bathrooms"
The beds are very hard. We had a deluxe queen room-the bathrooms are rough. Their pet fees are a bit much if you have two dogs=60 dollars. Would not recommend.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Excellent!!
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
nous étions situés près d'une salle "des machines" où il y a du bruit continu et des arrêts sans cesse.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Nice Stay. Beautiful City"
The hotel was conveniently located - modern - good service
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Nice place, too modern to be comfortable for family of four. Just for a night comfy
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Balachandar
nice
3 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Overall the room was clean. Wished bathroom had towel racks to hang used towels. Beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Too expensive for the offered few amenities"
Was advertised w free breakast got hotel for expedia low rate of $111, but then when accessing on same date it went down to $98
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
RJ
"No refrigerator"
A typical hotel in an expensive city. No refrigerator in the room. Hockey kids everywhere. Not a great stay but not all their fault either.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Jon K.
Love the looks. Lovely pool. plenty of free parking. great location. slow Wifi. there was coffee machine but no coffee? no microwave and no fridge. McDonald's across the street was excellent. overall great value. would probably stay here rather than Hilton or Chateau Frontenac in the future. (we've stayed at both in the past)
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Youngmin
"Too cheap to stay here!"
Our room was between 2nd and 3rd floor, which made it very discomforting to carry 6 bags as we could not use elevator. We had to drag our luggage to and from the room without a cart. There is no gym on the premise; however, the hotel has a special arrangement for their guests to use a gym across the street for $10 per entry. Not only the room location was awkward on 2.5 floor, but also the room was very small. Apart from these issues, the stay was not too bad!! If you want to stay here, make sure you get a better room on a decent floor where you can access elevator.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"Close to malls"
No restaurant,nno coffee in room
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Kym
"Horrible Experience"
room was disgusting and dirty. The bathroom had black mold all over and bad smell. Everything was very dusty and when we tried trying to get another room, the stuff was sooooo rude that actually gave me the option to go back home. I don't recommend this Hotel to anyone. the might have a nice lobby to fool people, but attention and rooms are very poor.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Alex
"Upgrade necessary for quiet room"
I had to pay an extra to get a room on a quieter floor. The one they first proposed was on the "family" floor with crying babies. The second one the staff offered was next to the pool on the first floor, which is really the basement... The air conditioning made a terrible noise whenever it started. The breakfast was ok at best. In other words, you get what you pay for, nothing more. A nice touch: the iced water and the bowl of apples at reception.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Line
Nice room,well located. Staff friendly. Renovated rooms but like many bathroom was neglected
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"So so hotel"
The staff was nice. The room we got was in the old half of the hotel and seems to be wood frame, we can here people from the room above walk. One night they woke me up at 5 AM with the heavy walking. The first entered the room there was a stale smell. The breakfast was continental and was good. They have a pool, I did not use it. Seems to be a family hotel, many families stay there.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not up to expectations"
We were "guests" for nine days. An attempt was made to charge us $5.00 per coffee pod. The brochure said coffee in the room was complimentary. We never received any soap in the bathroom (sink not shower). The shower curtain was torn. No small refrigerator or microwave in the room. The desk staff was excellent although one female had an attitude. The rooms were beautifully simply decorated, and the perfect size. The hotel location was excellent - close to everything. We probably would stay there again, but the hotel had its drawbacks.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Betsy
"Okay Hotel"
The lobby was very impressive but that was the lipstick on the pig. The hotel layout is illogical, there are stairs in the middle of a hallway and unmarked changes in elevation of the hallway floor (an unmatching addition?) the room is adequate enough but the a/c unit is ridiculously loud on start-up and the bathroom sink is ridiculously large - to the point where nearly nothing else fits on the counter. Our floor (in 450) creaked as though there were wooden floors which was likely from the sounds of kids running above. The mattresses were fairly Spartan and the furniture somewhat roughed up. This hotel would not be in any of my future plans and I was glad to have only one night there.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Close to the metro station.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Frrddy
"Clean room and very friendly staff"
staff works hard to meet our need such as getting medicine, finding restaurant. located about 10 min car drive from old town, walking distance from shopping mall.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
When checking in I asked if a second person's name be added to folio so that he would be able to receive phone calls in room. She asked me if callers knew my room number. Since United States cell phones do not work in Canada what tape of question was that? When family members called to check on us we were not in room. They were left on hold until they hung up! No one at hotel took a message. That was extremely unprofessional and rude. I will never recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"No, to far from the historical atractions"
Only 4 to 5 miles from the main atractions, good place to stay.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Affordable, convenient and clean"
We chose this hotel based on price and proximity to the highway and Old Town and it served us well. The location was about a 10 min ride along the same road straight into the Old Town - there were some beautiful houses and parks along the way so the commute was not an issue at all, and neither was parking once we got to the Old Town. The hotel itself was clean and the lobby was modern. The room was decent though the bathroom seemed like it could used refreshing due to chips in the counter and tub and dingy looking grout and sink - you could tell it was clean just worn out. The front desk service was friendly overall we have no complaints and I would stay there again.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
"Great place - Great prices - Good location"
This is a place to stay if you mainly want a room with breakfast. Breakfast is simple (continental) but definitely sufficient. Room was clean and hotel is easy to find and access. This is a good base to explore Quebec city if you have a car. My wife and I stayed there 3 days. Room facing the main boulevard are a bit noisy... I recommend asking for a room facing the back of the hotel. I will go back when I travel to Quebec again
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
roilouis
"Great place - Great location - Good Value"
Great place - Great location - Good Value This hotel is not an all-star but a really good value and easy to find/access. My wife and I enjoyed the stay. The room was very clean and comfy. Breakfast is continental so nothing to shout about but a decent way to start a day. Personnel was kind and helpful. I recommend for a great quality/price ratio. 3 to 3.5 stars is a good rating. We were in a room facing the busy boulevard... a bit noisy, ask for something facing the back street :-)
2 night trip Dec 29, 2013
roilouis
"Nice place."
The hotel is in a great location for shopping. The Hotel was very clean and the staff were very helpful. I would definatley stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
"Understanding the history Of the City"
Excellent and fun.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
Greg
"Knowledgeable Front Office Staff"
The purpose for my trip was to renew my Canadian Passport and I chose this hotel for its location. It did not disappoint me in that regard. What was not good was the fact that there is no way to get any food or drink in the hotel as their restaurant is closed. It's also not a attract to walk from the front door to the front desk past the deserted former restaurant. Apart from that, however, the front office staff have a cheery attitude and are more than helpful in recommending restaurants, driving directions, etc. We so enjoyed the first meal that we had at Paris Grille which is about a block and a half away, that we returned there two more times! The room was also comfortable and clean.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
Frances
"Quebec City"
Hotel was exactly as pictured. Sort of European boutique in décor. Great staff. Easy on off of main bridge into the city.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
Fran
"clean, quite far from downtown, no refrigerator"
The hotel is clean. The room nice. You need a car to go downtown. No refrigerator on the room, which is very unpleasant.
3 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Good hotel with easy access"
This hotel was in excellent condition. We enjoyed the pool and the pastries, coffee and tea for breakfast. The location was excellent for those with cars and wanting to take side trips and for the bus to to old Québec. There was a McDonald's across the street and a variety of other restaurants in the neighborhood as well as other shopping. This is not in the historic area but access to it is easy and you will have everything you will need in the neighborhood. We will definitely stay here again. This is a good hotel for those who want the facilities and quiet needed for business and for families.
5 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
"AN OKAY HOTEL!!!"
I stayed at this hotel with my husband and two children. I was happy with this hotel but there were only a few things that disappointed me. 1. The hotel clerk who checked us in did not know anything and kept giving us wrong information 2. Our room was not accessible by elevator only by stairs 3. Slow internet 4. Restaurant under renovation (closed) 5. Musty smell in the room (from carpet) I liked the location, the modern look of the hotel, the staff, and the amenities!!! Overall, I would recommend this hotel and I would probably consider staying there again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Hotel Quartier"
The stay at the hotel Quartier was awesome. Every thing was to expectation. I highly recommend it to any visitor.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"Its pretty good"
Rooms are decent size, bed is comfortable and bathroom is good size. No minibar, no movie options on TV. Free wifi is fast enough for NetFlix. Restaurant downstairs is a bit expensive. If you walk down the street towards town you can find cosmos and some other resataurants which are good. Road side rooms suffer from traffic noise. Also, i think it would nice to have proper curtains rather than just venetian blinds. The sun comes up early in Qc in Summer and the blinds dont efficiently block light. As i said, its pretty good, not excellent.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2013
G Mowatt
"Quite good"
I plan to return to this hotel again, quite satisfactory.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2013
david K.
"good location"
excellent
2 night trip Apr 22, 2013

"Best Stay In Quebec City"
Sara at the front desk was awesome!!!!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"disappointing- it was my first trip to Quebec city"
It was the first trip for my mom, myself, & my girl friend to Quebec city. we were all so excited about our first trip to Quebec city, we could hardly contain our selves.However, our citement was quickly deflated.The trip to Quebec was to watch my son's Football game. when we got to the hotel we had to rush to get ready for his game. The staff at the Quartier hotel assigned my family & I a so call room which was a very tiny room. After coming back from the game it was late, however, I did inquire about the room sizes, and I was told that all standard regular rooms were the same size. we felt very crunched & uncomfortable for our complete stay. I had a big problem with the small space, it made me feel claustrophobic. I found out the next day that the staff lied to about the room sizes. They told me the the rooms were all the same size!! I checked out several other regular standard rooms while they were been cleaned. I was assigned a very small room on a lower floor at the end of the hall in a courner. I am very up set and & not pleased at the whole situation.I have never experiance anything like the in my life.I felt ripped off & to make matters worse they charged me too much for the room + extra diposit /for the night.I felt as if they took advantaged of me, & robbed me. the room was not worth what they charged me!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
peaches
"Average hotel"
bed mattress was uncomfortable . Wireless internet did not work like it should in the room AC system super old and noisy
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"replace the air conditionner units"
The location of the hotel was very convenient. One issue would be the air conditionner unit, since I require fresh air and I could not open the windows I had to use the air conditionner. They need to be replaced, the noise kept me up all night To turn off the unit was not a option as I mentionned the windows are sealed.....
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
johanne
"Not what it use to be."
Room service not was it use to be. Same for restaurant ( don't like Houston formula and menu); went out across the street. No more coffee in the lobby in the morning. Poor room service. Somehow disappointed. Will not return.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Gilles
Ok for the price, stairs to the rooms were a bit cumbersome with luggage.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Not fior business traveler"
bad internet No fridge No electricity for PC in the room