All hotels in Cloverdale, California, United States of America
1147 S Cloverdale Blvd, Cloverdale, CA, 95425, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Nice, close to stores, food, & gas."
Good, enjoyed jacuzzi & amendities. Short drive to wine tasting
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Comfortable hotel"
This hotel is very convenient because is very close to the wine country. It is clean, comfortable and has continental breakfast included and good price.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Cygnus
"Good Value for the Money"
The hotel is newer and building and room was in very good condition. I would stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Surprisingly nice!"
First time at a Super 8 and not sure what to expect. Large, clean room, comfortable bed, refrigerator and microwave, good wifi connection. We will make this our hotel of choice for Wine Road events. Our friends liked it too. Breakfast was good, could have used some hard boiled eggs for protein.
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2013
"Very reasonable and excellent mattress!"
I stayed for two nights with my wife. Cheapest price available in the area. Very spacious and clean. Had the greatest sleep on a great mattress. Breakfast is so so but hotel is well located with many alternatives. Overall well worth the price and very convenient.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Excellent, clean, good rate"
This hotel was in a parking lot close to a gas station, pharmacy, etc. It's not fancy, but clean. If you need an efficient place to stay for the night in wine country, this is a good bet.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"affordable and clean"
Nice comfy beds. The pool was too cold to swim in, but oh well.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Not much on fancy frills but the room was clean the surrounding area quiet and it fit our needs very well. The hotel is located very close to markets, restaurants and gas stations. Too bad that they are not a "pet friendly" hotel.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Marianne
"Reasonable price"
Convenient location, clean, amenities as expected at this chain. Thermostat in room was broken and noise level was obnoxious. Normal volume speech, television and music easily heard from adjacent rooms. Luckily we had reasonable "neighbors" so this didn't disrupt our sleep.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Excellent Value"
Stayed at this hotel just one night, prior to running a half marathon the next day, and found it to be comfortable, clean, and affordable. There was a little hallway noise but nothing I couldn't sleep through. Really appreciated the microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Made it easy to get up early, have breakfast in the room and make it to our early morning event without a hitch. will definitely recommend to others.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Very Impressive Bargain Hotel"
Check in was fast and easy. Our room was very clean. Very impressed with the amenities: iron & board, micro, fridge and a full length mirror! Comfy bed. Only down side was that we were on the bottom floor and guests coming and going upstairs were a bit stompy/noisy. The location is not picturesque, it's in a shopping center with a supermarket but it feels quite safe. All the room entrances are inside the building which makes for extra security. It's a bit outside of central Cloverdale, but the town rolls up the sidewalks pretty early so it's not like you are missing any nightlife.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Gabriella
"location location location"
It is always wonderful to be pleasantly surprised ... and this weekend was just that. The hotel is conveniently located to great eats and coffee, wonderful morning walks in a rural setting, zero traffic and noise. Our room was clean and fresh. We will stay there again whenever we need a place in the area.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Rude staff"
I had a weird interaction with a woman at the front desk who was rude and wouldn't address a safety issue. I wrote up the details but my posting was rejected; guess that's not allowed. I noticed from other postings that my experience is not unique.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"Easy stay"
Everything was fine for this stay - Breakfast was a bit skimpy but it was in an area that had places to eat.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
"Convenient to eating,grocery, and CVS shopping"
Clean. Good price. Nothing outstanding. Was approached in parking lot by man wanting money. Starbucks close by. Indoor halls (which I always appreciate).
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Lois
"Nice hotel for price"
Nice hotel.with hot tub and small pool. Staff could have been a little more helpful regarding thing to see and do in Cloverdale.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
one very clean inside and out Super 8, which is above norm. Yay!
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
"Wine Country"
nice location for those wanting to visit the north Sonoma region
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
AZ
"Convenient!"
It's surprisingly nice for a Super 8, and the location in a shopping center lot was great- grocery store and restaurants just a short walk through parking lot. The small gym room was pretty good too. Our room was very clean. If I had to complain about anything, I'd say the breakfast room coffee was not good. However, there is a Starbucks close by! Overall, this hotel is a great value in wine country.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Cloverdale is at the Sonoma Mendocino county line."
The hotel was quiet and had a small pool and whirlpool. The staff was friendly.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
California gal
"Family vacation 2013"
What a wonderful relaxing relief it was to find this hotel near all the attractions we wanted to see this wonderful price clean neat we really enjoyed our stay here
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
KimB
"cheep hotel"
Beautiful location - if you like strip malls. Front desk staff not friendly, if you don’t like working with people, go work in the back! Carpet in the room was filthy and sticky, did not take off my shoes because my socks would pick up all the sickly crap from the carpet.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Super 8 Cloverdale"
The rooms were average motel It was on the new side so it was quite decent. We enjoyed both the pool and the hot tub both were very clean
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
A.S.
"Nice, clean room but poor laundry facilities"
If we didn't have to do laundry, I'd give this a 5. The room was fine. The laundry facility consisted of a single pair of washer and dryer. Perhaps that is standard for this kind of facility since I don't do much laundry on the road. Even single pair of washer dryer would have been fine except they were open only from 9am-9pm. The staff would have let me use it if the room next door weren't occupied so that's good too since I would not want the noise if I were staying in that room. The worst part was that the dryer took 2+ cycles to dry ($1 each cycle). Don't even care about the cost. The time sync was bad. I think it needs servicing. I did not have particularly large loads. So, the time sync resulted in us needing to check out at 12:30pm (1.5 hours past checkout time). The staff was not very friendly about that even after I explained about the dryer taking a long time. I had to do 2 loads and I am very experienced with laundry since I have 2 kids. :) I hope this helps you, if you are planning on doing laundry!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
bibliomom
"comfortable and clean"
perfect for a quick night stay and very close to the freeway. definitely would stay again if in town for a cheaper room.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great for an event"
Very quiet and clean. Hotel staff was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Fine place to stay"
A group of friends up in Sonoma for Half Marathon. Couldn't find any place to stay in Healdsburg, so picked this hotel in Cloverdale. Fine place- nice and clean, easy to find, etc. Kind of a lot of traffic noise at night. Would stay here again if needed.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2013
"Bargain in convenient location"
This quiet Super 8 is tucked into a strip mall. I appreciated the consideration of the staff in extending our checkout time.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Blood stains on the pillow case"
There were blood stains on the pillow case and looks like it hasn't been washed.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"A good value"
It was a little hard to find without major signage, but it was right off the freeway and near some conveniences like a gas station and a shopping center. The room was clean and staff was expedient and friendly. It was nice to have the room entrances indoors; many discount hotel chains have outdoor hallways. It was quiet and a decent value for the price.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Worst Treatment EVER"
Front desk cler was completely rude at check in. She challenged my 14 year old daughter asking her in a intimidating way : are you looking for something ? While I checked in. I had to remind her she was a guest in her hotel and that she has a right to look around the lobby if she wants. She proceeded to check me in with an attitude and gave "looks " to my family as we parked around an unloaded baggage. We are a military family with good values and are not a costumed to that kind of treatment. It was a sad ending to a wonderful day @ Francis Ford Coppola Winery. Moral of the story. Don't dare to to challenge or intimidate my Daughter ... Because I will no tolerate ! Not from a stranger ... Not from a paid servicing staff ... Not from an adult. Wrong !
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Joann
"Not Worth the Price"
This place is overpriced because of the lack of hotels in Cloverdale. If possible, stay in a city south of Cloverdale (Healdsburg, Windsor, Santa Rosa). It's located in a supermarket parking lot. There were stains on the towels and bed sheets. The staff was nice, but not professional. The free breakfast was adequate. There's a pizza place, McDonalds, Starbucks, and breakfast diner within walking distance.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Not bad at all!"
I've been to some super 8's that were not super. This one was pretty nice! Right off the highway and had a grocery store, a couple of restaurants, gas stations and drug stores all within east walking distance. We chose this hotel because it was in the lower price range of places to stay near Sonoma and were not disappointed. Within 10 miles there are some really great, small, lovely vineyards, beautiful places to ride your bike and fun stuff to do. I would stay there again for the price.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Caroline
"Not what I was expecting"
This motel was a little difficult to find, as it is situated in a strip mall. From the room, there was a lovely view of the parking lot. First time I ever stayed in a shopping center, and hopefully the last. Also, the rate I booked and the rate I was charged were greatly conflicting, and not in my favor. No explanation. Totally overpriced for what and where it was.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Great location and friendly staff with a reasonable price
2 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
"It's about the towels"
A friend and I stayed here over the weekend, and everything was fine - check in was fast and friendly, room was spacious and clean and it was in a great location - except that the bath towels were like sandpaper. I don't get it. When towels get used enough that they have a rough texture, a hotel should stop using them. It's that simple. I have nothing else bad to say about this Super 8, but they need to use some new, softer bath towels.
1 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2013
Gus
"Very good for the price"
For the price, they offer a decent free breakfast (with make-your-own waffles, cereals, yogurt, breads, fruits, and juices) and the front desk lady was very nice. I was impressed by the cleanliness of the room and how comfortable the pillows were. If I ever find myself in Cloverdale again, I'd stay there.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"No issues, not remarkable, but clean and tidy."
Weekday night in May. Easy checkin, price quoted, parked right near door, clean, neat, no complaints. Wish they were all like this.
Other trip May 16, 2013
"Great for it being a motel in Cloverdale!"
Staff was nice. Room was clean and comfortable. Convenient location. Mary's Pizza next door is a MUST!
1 night trip May 10, 2013
Suzy Q
"A simple, clean and convenient hotel"
With limited options around Cloverdale and not looking to stay in a pricy B&B, we were pleasantly surprised by this Super 8. It's centrally located in a spacious shopping district with makes it easy to purchase items and grab a quick bite to eat. We would highly recommend this hotel if you are after value and a place to sleep for the night whilst exploring the area.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Maria
Good rates, friendly staff, clean room.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2013
"Good overnight stop."
I was not sure what to expect. Super 8's are usually low class. We just needed a bed and a clean room. What a surprise - great beds, immaculate motel and rooms. Good price. Quiet. The breakfast was very sparse. We will go back.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"nice place"
clean, friendly staff, safe location, restaurants grocery and shops very close. The noise level from room next door was excessive. Thin walls?
2 night trip Dec 26, 2012
Greg
"Perfect stay right on our bicycle route--"
Everything met or exceeded our expectations
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2012
I usually stay at Best Westerns. I was very satisfied with the clean, comfortable property. Staff was friendly and helpful. Had a battery in the smoke detector replaced within 10 minutes of placing the request. This motel is definitely competitive with the BW chain. It's next door to a pizza restaurant which was all I needed after a rough drive.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"Very comfortable and great value"
Great location, clean, comfy, and great value. I will add this hotel to my list of places to revisit.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"Great low price!!"
I was pleasantly surprised with the value at this Super 8 motel. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2012
Condition of property was excellent. The only negative is we had a downstairs room near the stairs and we could always hear people 'tromping' down the hall upstairs. They have a minimal continental breakfast, jaquzzi, pool and cardio machines. Good value overall
1 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2012
"Nice place to stay and easy to get there."
This is the first time I stayed in a Super 8 Motel and I was pleasantly surprised. Would certainly stay there again.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
GL
"Clean and Comfortable"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. Only issue we had was the night bell did not seem to work. So after standing outside for a bit, we called using our cel phones and then we got in.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012