All hotels in Riverside, California, United States of America
4045 University Ave, Riverside, CA, 92501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Truly great value"
Truly a great value. The room is not huge, but it was really comfortable, clean, and had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend it.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Safe, Cozy, & Clean!"
Stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed it. The room was extremely clean and nice, the bed was comfy and I felt safe knowing their was a police station a block away. I highly recommend this place and will be staying here again.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Ila
"Excellent Bargain, Nice Location & Free Breakfast"
I needed an inexpensive motel within walking distance to the Riverside Municipal Auditorium for a concert. Found this motel and was immediately impressed. The lady was right there to check me in even though I was an hour before check-in time. The room was very nice and clean and had a table and chairs for lunch. Several restaurants are right across the street (including Subway). After the concert, I returned to my quiet room. It has a great shower and free breakfast that includes cereal, waffles, toast, pastries and a hot coffee machine where you can choose a variety of flavors. The Cafe Mocha was excellent. I will stay here again if I ever go to another concert.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Melynie
"GREEEEEEAT!!"
I loved this hotel. It was beyond good for the buck. It's right next to downtown riverside. I was expecting a real drag hotel when I came and I was actually blown away. I will definitely be staying here for future area traveling.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Kyle
"Clean hotel not expected"
We needed a hotel for one note and was impressed with our stay. Continental breakfast and comfortable bed. Most of all the hotel room was clean. I would stay there again
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Alan
Stayed the night for my birthday. The neighborhood around it looked sketchy but the hotel itself was nice. Good staff and good clean room.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
We stayed there for the night for my daughter's orientation at UC Riverside. The room was nice and clean. We arrived at about 8 p.m. the only negative was the room was sweltering since the ac had not been left on. No big deal. Continental breakfast was somewhat limited but I'm not a breakfast anyway. All and all nice stay at this place. I would definitely recommend.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Gerald
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It was clean, the receptionist was very friendly--directed us to a good restaurant. The bed was a little soft for me but my husband liked it. Not a lot of frills but it worked for us for one night.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Carolyn
"Would stay again."
Great staff. Comfortable, but small, room. Nice Tv.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
"An amazing weekend away."
The hotel was near a construction site, but the overall experience was amazing and we were able to overlook that minor detail.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Miranda
"Very Good"
My stay were not bad,I would stay again and I would tell other about you
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
orlando
"fair hotel for the price"
Hotel located near downtown Riverside, close to a Greyhound station and public bus stop. City park 1 block away with a few beautiful trees and plenty of bench space for the area. Parking lot is small due to location. I needed to drive a larger full size pick-up during this trip and it was difficult to maneuver. Street parking is limited. No problems with the staff. Room was basic. No alarm clock.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
scott
"Save enogh to cover your meals."
Very comfortable bed, and you can actually access the wifi without issue. Clean pool, with a friendly and helpful staff. Two sit down eateries and a fast food place, plus a grocery store, all within eyesight of the office. overall a good place to stay if you would like to save enough on your stay to cover your meals. I would give it a 4.5 overall.
4 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Nice hotel with friendly staff. Overall very clean"
Very clean and friendly staff with a yummy variety of Continental breakfast food.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Seelene
Amazingly comfortable. Very clean. Nice room with great bed. Very nice breakfast
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Henry
"Shocked and Pleasantly Surprised."
very surprised that the outside was in a pretty run down neighborhood-one block from bus station. But once in the room, WOW! I even called the front desk and thanked them for the beautiful room. I was very shocked and surprised. But in a good way. quiet room, great bed, clean.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Rod
"Great experience"
clean and comfortable hotel. I was very pleased with the upgraded touches that were obviously made to the hotel. Staff was very attentive to our needs.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Rick C.
"best hotel stay in years"
Best hotel stay I've had in years. The rooms were clean and nice, had a wonderful large television with directv, and a very nice fridge! The breakfast was more than I expected as well, much more than just donuts and coffee, and the staff was helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend this establishment!
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Julian
"A+"
The cleanliness, room decor, and bed plus sheets were amazing. I didn't want to get out of bed let alone check out!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Chelsy
"Good for a quick overnight stay"
Good enough hotel for a quick overnight stay. The breakfast consisted of waffles, pastries, coffee, etc...Nothing special. The neighborhood seems a little shady but this is an adequate overnight stay hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"I would recommend it"
Good hotel considering the price. Only negative comment would be that the rooms are a little small but we did not intend to hang out in the room. Great location within walking distance of several attractions in Riverside. Best thing I could say about the hotel is .... I would recommend it.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Very nice for the area and price. Will do business again.
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Extremely Small"
The rooms are clean and remodeled, however they are extremely small. It is hard for two people to be comfortable in this room, if you are traveling with even one child forget it. This room is not an option.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Jamie
"Quick trip"
Only stayed about 12 hours .... I can confirm clean room, comfortable beds and good continental breakfast. I would stay here again if I go back to Riverside
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Delia
"Our stay"
Rooms were too small for the price that we paid. Toilets are too low, wouldn't call the morning food, breakfast. It's more like snacks. No eggs our sausage.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Victoria L
"A place you can find a cup of great coffee!"
Although the room is kind of small, it's really clean and comfortable. The breakfast is simple but the coffee is better than Starbucks! The market right across street features what Riverside has grown locally and the price is so attractive. The location is near the mission inn which is convenient for a relax walk and sight seeing.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Kuanwen
"Not very friendly"
Staff was rude
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Inside room was perfect but outside or neighborhoo"
Overnight stay was ok.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Raghubar
"Clean and comfortable"
Stay here everytime I'm in town Freindly staff recognises me from prior stays Room clean close to where I need to be
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Jamal
"In town for soccer tournament"
Very pleased with this hotel. It was in downtown Riverside but very quiet. It helps with the police station nearby.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Rosa
"Visit to the Dirty River"
I have been staying at this hotel the last 2 years when visiting Riverside. My son attends college out there and plays basketball so we were there often. The service is always amazing, the breakfast is always great, and the rooms are always super clean!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Kellie
"Stay in Back"
I recently stayed here on a work trip. I would not recommend staying in the front of the hotel. The amount of noise generated by the street cars passing is obscene. I'm not one to complain, but I eventually had to request a room in the back. The room in the back was much more quite. Overall, the rooms are nice, but very small. It was perfectly adequate for the stay. However, I can't imagine getting any sleep if you were to stay in the front.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Best 2 star property"
trying to keep expenses under control and yet be central to our customer, we tried this America's Best Value. It's a pretty basic motel, but the staff is friendly and accommodating, the free wi-fi is decent, not like most hotels' where free is horrible, and the rooms were clean and quiet. It's also walking distance to many good restaurants and nightlife spots.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"trip to Riverside"
Stayed 2 nights.First night a lil loud because the person staying in the room next to us kept shutting his door loud everytime they went in or out. Second night was great very quiet. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable wish it was a king instead of a queen. All in all if in the area again would stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
teresa
"great bargain"
This is our 3rd stay. Great overnight spot near downtown. Small, clean, rehabbed rooms. Comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Central location"
Close to downtown.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Great value, clean and modern"
Great value for the budget minded. Small rooms because its an older property, but completely rehabbed. Can walk to downtown/mission st.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
brad
"Great barroom and shower"
Hotel looked totally remodeled. Staff was friendly. Room looked fantastic. Best looking 2 star I've ever been in. Everything new. Great bathroom. Will stay here again.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Lawn
"Small Room"
Room to small not comfortable, Writing table should face TV not the wall. I love a lot of towel and pillow.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Visit to UC Riverside and Hotel Stay"
This was the cleanest 2 star hotel I have every stay in. Everything in the room was spotless down to the chrome in the bathroom. The room was small, but adequate. However, the walls appeared to be thin as we could hear the load TV from an adjacent room. The party was respectful enough to turn it off at ll PM. Parking is a problem for larger vehicles in that the spaces are narrow so clients could end up with scratches and/or dents. Otherwise, great place to sleep for the night!
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Ump Stay"
Was very impressed with the room. Very clean, bed was quality you normally find in high end Motels. Nice large thick bath towels.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Dennis
"Updated inside"
Don't let the outside scare you, awesome new updated rooms, friendly staff and quiet . Only negative is the area but it is downtown.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Donald
"Nice and best value hotel"
Good place. Quiet location. Clean room. Room air con. is strong even on a low setting. It will be perfect if the air conditioner runs a little softer.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
H & E
"Great room low price"
Great quality for the low price. The inside is definitely nicer than the outside. No problems at all... Free wifi, free directv w tons of channels including hbo free. Very clean and newly refurbished inside...
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
christopher
Staff was very friendly, but the room is very small
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Good value fora last minute booking"
Room was very small and basic but attractive and a good value for a last minute booking. We just needed a place to sleep before continuing a long drive. We got a good night's sleep with a comfortable bed and a quiet room.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Mom and Dad
"Good overall value"
Wanted a no frills quick room after a night out so as not to drink and drive. Fit the bill perfectly. The room was small, but very comfortable. Staff was very pleasant. Not the cheapest room in town, but good quality for the dollar.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Clean room, near convention center"
Office wasn't open until 7am so no contact with front desk to check out. Unable to get breakfast items after the office had said ask in the morning since I was checking out at 6:45am. Located close to Convention center.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Cleanest Motel I have ever stayed in!"
Clean motel great continental breakfast well priced. Great place to stay when traveling into or out of greater Los Angeles.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Great place for a quiet stay"
I loved this hotel. It was a great price for a nice, modern looking room. The room was a bit small for more than one person, but it was perfect for my business trip. It met my (high) standards for cleanliness, and the staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015