All hotels in Riverside, California, United States of America

Clean
    Great pool
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
"Pleasant and economical stay no frills but comfort"
I appreciated the comfortable bed , good sheets and. Non perfumerdor overly bleach your clean. It was small but fine for a brief stay and having dinner plans with family
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2016
"Great value, better than expected!"
Nice place to stay on a budget.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Jill
"Nice hotel close to Convention Center"
Friendly staff at check-in, ample breakfast even with busy weekend crowd.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2016
I had a romantic weekend and the room was comfortable and clean. The location was good to walk all around downtown Riverside.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
Gabriel
Staff very froendly
6 night business trip Mar 8, 2016
Anita
"Clean hotel in a prime area with free parking!"
This hotel is a good enough choice for a pit stop because its location is prime and the other choices for hotels around the area is easily double the price.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Awesome stay"
5 star hotel at a 2 star price, rare find...
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2016
"nice and clean"
Hotel seems recently renovated. Clean and nice. Very affordable rate. Good neighborhood. Definitely recommend it!
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2016
"Good vslue"
Breakfast area was small and some what uncomfortable with the three table so close.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2016
"Good bang for your buck!"
It was an outstanding value for the price. I would highly recommend it. Thank you
1 night trip Feb 2, 2016
Darryl e
Our one-night stay was just what we needed. This motel chain usually has similar ratings as motel 6, but this particular ABVI really surprised me! From the outside, it looks really unassuming, but once I entered the room, I was pleasantly surprised! The room was small but looked and smelled clean, and it does not smell like it was heavily disinfected or had residual smoke odors. Bed was clean and comfy. Bathroom had an exhaust fan, which I love!! Some of the more expensive and reputable hotels don't even have bathroom fans! I enjoyed watching older movies on the larger than average flat-screen tv. We also took advantage of the plug-n-play feature to watch shows on Netflix. Definitely exceeded our expectations!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Over priced for a budget motel
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Great Get Away"
Family Thanksgiving, Daughter has small home so we decided to stay nearby, couldn't have been more pleased with staying at America's Best Value Inn in Riverside.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"We would stay there again"
The room was nice and clean. The bedding was modern and comfy. It's a great hotel for business or if you just need a nice, clean room near downtown.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Danielle
"Not bad for the money."
For the money the hotel wasn't bad. The Good: The bed was very comfortable and clean. Had a nice size refrigerator. Loved the decor and the flat screen tv. The Bad: The shower stall was not clean. The glass doors had soap film on them and the non-slip grip strips were peeling back and you could see the mold under them. The carpeting was so dirty that your feet would be black and had the clean them before getting in bed. But overall for the money I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
We've stayed at this hotel several times. Very clean and quiet and the staff is always very nice. It might look sub-par from the outside, but that does not reflect the rooms and service at all. In an area where rooms are $125+, this is a great option so you don't break the bank.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
"Clean, Comfortable and Convenient."
My father in law was in Riverside Community Hospital - about 6 blocks away. I stayed for 10 days and nights. Clean Room. Easy access. close to where I needed to be.
6 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Walter
We spent one night to avoid travel at night. For our purpose it was great. There was a made to order breakfast in the morning. we were able to have breakfast easily and then hit the road.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"A visit to Riverside"
Had to remove heavy from bed on warm evening, and turn AC off and warm room. Continental breakfast was lacking, and no decaf available. Not appetizing.
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Rodger
"Pleasantly suprised"
Pleasantly surprised, room was very updated. Bed was awesome, flat screen tv, refrigerator, shower was spacious.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great place"
My pre k son and i enjoyed our stay and swam in the pool. We relaxed and played with our comfort in the room. Bed was fabulous.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
LJ
"Riverside stay"
This hotel is a very good deal for the money, the neighborhood is not the best , but we did not encounter any problems . It was clean , but not super clean , but ok for the price we paid .
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
Carlos F
Rooms are brand new and clean
1 night trip Sep 25, 2015
"Small Room But Clean & Quiet"
My wife and I stayed there for one night. The hotel was as advertised. The room was small,but clean. The bed was comfortable. We had a ground floor room, and it was quiet. The free continental breakfast was fine with a waffle maker as a bonus. Hard boiled eggs would have been nice. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Gary A
"We will be back"
The stay at this motel was great! The exterior is not the best I have ever seen, but not bad by any means! The room was VERY nice and happily surprised! The first part of our trip we stayed at a Hilton and the furniture, bed, and bedding was better here than the Hilton in Anaheim!! The lady who checked us in was friendly and welcoming.We would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Great Place to Stay Downtown Riverside."
When we pulled up it looked just like a older motel. Walked into the front office and was very surprised, everything was new. Went to the room and it looked new. My stay was great, will be back.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
"very nice at half the cost of neighboring hotels"
I was in town for a conference at another hotel. they were charging for parking ,wi-fi breakfast etc. and wanted twice as much money. This hotel was centrally located a 10 min walk to other hotel , free everything and staff was wonderful.
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
lisa
"VERY CLEAN"
EXCELENT
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
"Great place for a quick trip."
This is my third time staying here for a quick visit with my daughter at UCR. It is a nice safe place to stay for a quick trip. The people are very friendly and make you feel welcome. I'd gladly recommend this hotel to my friends.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"riverside secret"
Two short blocks from historical Riverside. Perfect location, beautiful 2 double bed room. Great price!
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Kley
"Truly great value"
Truly a great value. The room is not huge, but it was really comfortable, clean, and had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend it.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Safe, Cozy, & Clean!"
Stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed it. The room was extremely clean and nice, the bed was comfy and I felt safe knowing their was a police station a block away. I highly recommend this place and will be staying here again.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Ila
"Excellent Bargain, Nice Location & Free Breakfast"
I needed an inexpensive motel within walking distance to the Riverside Municipal Auditorium for a concert. Found this motel and was immediately impressed. The lady was right there to check me in even though I was an hour before check-in time. The room was very nice and clean and had a table and chairs for lunch. Several restaurants are right across the street (including Subway). After the concert, I returned to my quiet room. It has a great shower and free breakfast that includes cereal, waffles, toast, pastries and a hot coffee machine where you can choose a variety of flavors. The Cafe Mocha was excellent. I will stay here again if I ever go to another concert.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Melynie
"GREEEEEEAT!!"
I loved this hotel. It was beyond good for the buck. It's right next to downtown riverside. I was expecting a real drag hotel when I came and I was actually blown away. I will definitely be staying here for future area traveling.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Kyle
"Clean hotel not expected"
We needed a hotel for one note and was impressed with our stay. Continental breakfast and comfortable bed. Most of all the hotel room was clean. I would stay there again
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Alan
Stayed the night for my birthday. The neighborhood around it looked sketchy but the hotel itself was nice. Good staff and good clean room.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
We stayed there for the night for my daughter's orientation at UC Riverside. The room was nice and clean. We arrived at about 8 p.m. the only negative was the room was sweltering since the ac had not been left on. No big deal. Continental breakfast was somewhat limited but I'm not a breakfast anyway. All and all nice stay at this place. I would definitely recommend.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Gerald
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It was clean, the receptionist was very friendly--directed us to a good restaurant. The bed was a little soft for me but my husband liked it. Not a lot of frills but it worked for us for one night.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Carolyn
"Would stay again."
Great staff. Comfortable, but small, room. Nice Tv.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
"8/3/15-8/4/15"
I stayed here for two days, and the room was filled with mosquitos and it smelled awful.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"An amazing weekend away."
The hotel was near a construction site, but the overall experience was amazing and we were able to overlook that minor detail.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Miranda
"Very Good"
My stay were not bad,I would stay again and I would tell other about you
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
orlando
"fair hotel for the price"
Hotel located near downtown Riverside, close to a Greyhound station and public bus stop. City park 1 block away with a few beautiful trees and plenty of bench space for the area. Parking lot is small due to location. I needed to drive a larger full size pick-up during this trip and it was difficult to maneuver. Street parking is limited. No problems with the staff. Room was basic. No alarm clock.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
scott
"Save enogh to cover your meals."
Very comfortable bed, and you can actually access the wifi without issue. Clean pool, with a friendly and helpful staff. Two sit down eateries and a fast food place, plus a grocery store, all within eyesight of the office. overall a good place to stay if you would like to save enough on your stay to cover your meals. I would give it a 4.5 overall.
4 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Clean and simple"
From outside it looks very ordinary hotel. But the room is very clean. If you are single and looking for a hotel less than $100, then this hotel is worth for the money.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
ken
"Nice hotel with friendly staff. Overall very clean"
Very clean and friendly staff with a yummy variety of Continental breakfast food.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Seelene
Nothing special from th outside but very clean inside!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Amazingly comfortable. Very clean. Nice room with great bed. Very nice breakfast
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Henry
"Shocked and Pleasantly Surprised."
very surprised that the outside was in a pretty run down neighborhood-one block from bus station. But once in the room, WOW! I even called the front desk and thanked them for the beautiful room. I was very shocked and surprised. But in a good way. quiet room, great bed, clean.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Rod
"Great experience"
clean and comfortable hotel. I was very pleased with the upgraded touches that were obviously made to the hotel. Staff was very attentive to our needs.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015