All hotels in Riverside, California, United States of America
4045 University Ave, Riverside, CA, 92501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Usually good, not today."
This is the third time I've stayed at this motel. I've had a fantastic experience the last two times since they offered a clean, renovated room for a great price; however, this last experience was different. The staff was still fine and helpful, but the room was dirty! The room had a huge red stain on the carpet and made me contemplate whether someone was just murdered in the room. We also had a room in the back, which gave a very creepy vibe. In the morning, I found a dead cricket in the sink. Fortunately, this was one out of three experiences that failed, so I'll be willing to give it another try. When I originally called, the motel stated that they did not have my reservation, so Expedia had to contact them and forward them all of my information to confirm the reservation. I'm wondering if they gave us an inadequate room due to lack of space; however, I'm not going to accept that as an excuse. Hopefully they will be able to deliver a good experience again should I decide to use this hotel in the future. PS: They offer a nice complimentary breakfast in the morning. I love making their waffles!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Best Value Inn review"
For the most part stay was good, the only complaint was that they were working on their cable service most of the time that I was there so didn't have any tv to watch.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
"good night stay"
Everything was great, just wish they had a hot tub.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Great Value"
Convenient place to stay during the Riverside Dickens festival. Inexpensive, lovely sheets and very clean.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Judith A
Room was great, bed was super comfy. We will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Gina
"Impressed by near new condition."
These rooms seem near new, exterior is also newly re-done. Great stay, highly recommended.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Heinrich
"Comfortable"
Very comfortable room.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Troy
"Good value."
The staff made good suggestions for food and activities. The waffles were good and the coffee too. Although there were oranges, bananas or strawberries might have been good. Good value-nothing fancy.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
college bound
"Happy customer"
I stayed at this hotel twice and the people were very friendly and the room was very clean and the bed was very comfy as well. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"Convenient and remodeled"
We stayed for an event at the convention center. This hotel was very convenient to downtown, the Mission Inn, and getting on the interstate. The staff was friendly and helpful.
7 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Janet P
"Great valentines!!"
Perfect just needed a baseboard on walk behind tv.. Room 117
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
The hotel is small, clean and very comfortable. The staff was very accommodating. I would definitely stay again. We had a great experience.
"Great Bargain"
This is one of the best little motels for the price. The rooms are small but have everything one needs for a short stay. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.
5 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Harriet
"Short stay"
For the price very good value
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Phillip
"Great value and perfect location."
I was very pleased with my first stay at an ABVI. The high points happen to be the two most important things you can offer: a great bed and a great cup of coffee. (best automated mechanized push-button cup I've ever had.) I had friends staying at the Mission Inn and one of them compared their mattress to a pile of old dirty clothes. It's an impressive property but kinda tired. (The $100 I saved staying at ABVI payed for the whole rest of the trip!)
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Travis
"Confort of Downtown Affordability."
Room was well comfort and superb cleanliness. It was a nice room, comfortable sleeping and DirectTV with complimentary WiFi included. Not to mention the complimentary breakfast:) With the luxury of downtown access without the downtown typical pricing. Staff was friendly and informative on the property. Recommended as a sleeping bag for sure.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
corey
"Nightmare inn"
One bed was smaller then said out to be. Poor customer service. We walked out after seeing a cockroach in the bathroom
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great downtown spot"
People at the front desk are the best. I forgot my room card twice and no hassles. She even remembered my room number. Great location if you want to be downtown Riverside. Just a block away the local bus terminal which usually has some interesting characters, but once past that, all is good. I will stay here again, and the price was reasonable.
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"is the best"
Is the best hotel I stay
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
phatsara
"Bush concert"
Great easy to get to
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
aaron
"Not too bad"
Lady at the front deskwas very friendly, room smelled like farts and there was a cockroachy thing climbing the wall.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Great Hotel!!!"
I enjoyed my stay here every time. The staff is friendly and professional. Its very quiet at night. The supermarket across the street makes it very convenient to get small supplies.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Gerardo
"Alright."
Not bad. Not great. Pretty solid.
3 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Matthew
"What a Gem"
The room is small but very cozy for just the two of us. The price was very reasonable and the room had everything we need. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again if traveling through Riverside.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"clean and affordable"
Once again everything was just as good as my first and second visit. Love staying here. Besides enjoying myself in the city it's no disappointment to finish off the night by going to such a clean,relaxing and quiet hotel.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"5 Star service with a smile"
Enjoyed every bit of it we will be sure to come back when visiting Riverside again in the future. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating when switching my check in from Friday to Saturday in a short notice. They took care of every need and the rooms are awesome and for my special requests of extra pillows and towels due to my bad back all handled with care and speediness. Will be back soon!!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
TINA
"Sucked!!!"
Guy came out barefoot and was rude. Hotel wasn't clean there was a bar of soap left in the bathroom that was used. Do not get this place pay 30 more dollars for a nicer hotel
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Would Recommend For Sure!"
This hotel was a hidden gem! From the cost and the front parking lot I expected a budget experience and instead it was nicer than some 4 star hotels I have stayed in.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Norma
"My first choice"
This was my third stay at this motel. I have been consistently happy with all of my stays. I will be staying in Riverside again next fall and this motel will be my first choice. At each stay I have found the room clean and comfortable, the location quiet and the staff friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Judi
"Close to downtown,"
Picked this motel because of the reviews. was not disappointed. Thanks to the tip about staying in the back section, off of the main street traffic. Room was clean and bed very comfortable. TV was a Sharp Aquos and I would consider purchasing a Sharp because it was so clear and large for the room, I liked it alot. Would stay again.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
pete
"Little hotel in Riverside"
Room was very clean and beds were very comfortable. The neighborhood seemed a little sketchy but the hotel and continental breakfast were fabulous. especially for the price. would stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Natalie
"Satisfied"
Best value for the buck.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"TV/Wifi great, Quiet, needs bigger breakfast room"
For the price, this is a great option, near the fun parts of Riverside. I recommend getting breakfast at Simple Simon's bakery just a couple of blocks away. Speaking of breakfast, this hotel does have a decent complimentary breakfast but the room is very small with only one or two tables. That's annoying, especially if you're competing with other guests for food. As for the room, this place had the greatest selection of TV channels I've encountered at this price point. And the Wifi is solid. The place was clean, comfortable and quiet. Would I stay here again? Yes!
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
"First stay will return"
Had a great stay. Very clean and comfortable. Suggest an exterior face-lift to attract more clientele. Don't judge a book by its cover!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Deceptively delightful"
Looks like a typical motel from the outside, but the inside is very clean and modern and pretty. Room was on the small side, but since it was just me it was fine.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Liz
Motel was way better than I expected. It was updated and the bed was very comfortable definitely would stay there again ,great value.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great deal for the price"
This is a great hotel for the price very close to the festival of lights in Riverside. Even though it was a two star hotel I think it is perfectly fine for a couple to stay in for a night. Great bed and great continental breakfast in the morning.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Kathleen
"Solid Economy"
I stayed here because it is close to the Mission Inn
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
michael
"Good place"
Great, except the room is relative smaller. Breakfast is awesome, get everything you need for regular need at home. Clean and neat place to stay. Will recommend friends to stay next time
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
GM
"Comfy bed great breakfast!"
Area was a little scary and the parking was tight. The room was a little on the small side but it was clean and the bed was very comfy! The best part was the free breakfast with waffle maker. My son enjoyed making his mom breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"great"
Clean good service free contl. Breakfast, for the the price fantastic. Definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
jaime
it doesn't look like much on the outside but very nice inside and extremely clean and comfortable!
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Convenient and excellent beds."
We booked at the last minute and had easy access to downtown, Festival of Lights, etc. The beds were among the most comfortable of any hotel. As my friend said the "just get back in bed."
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Vincent
"Modern, clean and great value."
Refurbished, clean ,modern and the receptionist was friendly and helpful. Slightly noisy but great value for money!
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Tracey
"Always Good, Clean, Kind, and Affordable!"
I stay at this hotel 2 a month and it is always clean and comfortable, and the service is always friendly fresh continental breakfast with fruit, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, yogurt... good coffee. I stay in a lot of hotels and very few are as consistent as here! A 9 on a scale of 10 and I dont give 10's Michael Tyman / CEO
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
The hotel was very clean, the internet was fast,the location was great, and within walking distance to historic downtown.
2 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"Second visit and still a pleasure."
This was my second stay at this hotel and I have already booked another. This time when we arrived the smoke detector was beeping. It took 2 trips by management to fix the problem but Management was very responsive and prompt, no complaints from me on how they handled the problem. Like my first stay, the hotel was neat, comfortable and quiet. It will always be my first choice when staying in the Riverside area.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Judi
"Outstanding"
This is an outstanding hotel. I have stayed here three times already. The hotel is an older building that has been completely remodeled. Mattress are really comfortable. The showers even have a option to have two extra jets. The breakfast in the morning is lovely as well. Enjoy this outstanding hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
jason
"Overall great hotel. parking needs improvement"
Was in town for a concert. Only wish was that truck parkinv was an option. I was driving a 24' box truck for an event in town and had nowhere to park my vehicle. Wouldve stayed longer if it was an option
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014