All hotels in Riverside, California, United States of America
4045 University Ave, Riverside, CA, 92501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nightmare inn"
One bed was smaller then said out to be. Poor customer service. We walked out after seeing a cockroach in the bathroom
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great downtown spot"
People at the front desk are the best. I forgot my room card twice and no hassles. She even remembered my room number. Great location if you want to be downtown Riverside. Just a block away the local bus terminal which usually has some interesting characters, but once past that, all is good. I will stay here again, and the price was reasonable.
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"is the best"
Is the best hotel I stay
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
phatsara
"Bush concert"
Great easy to get to
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
aaron
"Not too bad"
Lady at the front deskwas very friendly, room smelled like farts and there was a cockroachy thing climbing the wall.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Great Hotel!!!"
I enjoyed my stay here every time. The staff is friendly and professional. Its very quiet at night. The supermarket across the street makes it very convenient to get small supplies.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Gerardo
"Alright."
Not bad. Not great. Pretty solid.
3 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Matthew
"What a Gem"
The room is small but very cozy for just the two of us. The price was very reasonable and the room had everything we need. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again if traveling through Riverside.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"clean and affordable"
Once again everything was just as good as my first and second visit. Love staying here. Besides enjoying myself in the city it's no disappointment to finish off the night by going to such a clean,relaxing and quiet hotel.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"5 Star service with a smile"
Enjoyed every bit of it we will be sure to come back when visiting Riverside again in the future. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating when switching my check in from Friday to Saturday in a short notice. They took care of every need and the rooms are awesome and for my special requests of extra pillows and towels due to my bad back all handled with care and speediness. Will be back soon!!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
TINA
"Sucked!!!"
Guy came out barefoot and was rude. Hotel wasn't clean there was a bar of soap left in the bathroom that was used. Do not get this place pay 30 more dollars for a nicer hotel
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Would Recommend For Sure!"
This hotel was a hidden gem! From the cost and the front parking lot I expected a budget experience and instead it was nicer than some 4 star hotels I have stayed in.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Norma
"My first choice"
This was my third stay at this motel. I have been consistently happy with all of my stays. I will be staying in Riverside again next fall and this motel will be my first choice. At each stay I have found the room clean and comfortable, the location quiet and the staff friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Close to downtown,"
Picked this motel because of the reviews. was not disappointed. Thanks to the tip about staying in the back section, off of the main street traffic. Room was clean and bed very comfortable. TV was a Sharp Aquos and I would consider purchasing a Sharp because it was so clear and large for the room, I liked it alot. Would stay again.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
pete
"Little hotel in Riverside"
Room was very clean and beds were very comfortable. The neighborhood seemed a little sketchy but the hotel and continental breakfast were fabulous. especially for the price. would stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Natalie
"Satisfied"
Best value for the buck.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"TV/Wifi great, Quiet, needs bigger breakfast room"
For the price, this is a great option, near the fun parts of Riverside. I recommend getting breakfast at Simple Simon's bakery just a couple of blocks away. Speaking of breakfast, this hotel does have a decent complimentary breakfast but the room is very small with only one or two tables. That's annoying, especially if you're competing with other guests for food. As for the room, this place had the greatest selection of TV channels I've encountered at this price point. And the Wifi is solid. The place was clean, comfortable and quiet. Would I stay here again? Yes!
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
"First stay will return"
Had a great stay. Very clean and comfortable. Suggest an exterior face-lift to attract more clientele. Don't judge a book by its cover!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Deceptively delightful"
Looks like a typical motel from the outside, but the inside is very clean and modern and pretty. Room was on the small side, but since it was just me it was fine.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Liz
Motel was way better than I expected. It was updated and the bed was very comfortable definitely would stay there again ,great value.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great deal for the price"
This is a great hotel for the price very close to the festival of lights in Riverside. Even though it was a two star hotel I think it is perfectly fine for a couple to stay in for a night. Great bed and great continental breakfast in the morning.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Kathleen
"Solid Economy"
I stayed here because it is close to the Mission Inn
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
michael
"Good place"
Great, except the room is relative smaller. Breakfast is awesome, get everything you need for regular need at home. Clean and neat place to stay. Will recommend friends to stay next time
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
GM
"Comfy bed great breakfast!"
Area was a little scary and the parking was tight. The room was a little on the small side but it was clean and the bed was very comfy! The best part was the free breakfast with waffle maker. My son enjoyed making his mom breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"great"
Clean good service free contl. Breakfast, for the the price fantastic. Definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
jaime
it doesn't look like much on the outside but very nice inside and extremely clean and comfortable!
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Convenient and excellent beds."
We booked at the last minute and had easy access to downtown, Festival of Lights, etc. The beds were among the most comfortable of any hotel. As my friend said the "just get back in bed."
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Vincent
"Modern, clean and great value."
Refurbished, clean ,modern and the receptionist was friendly and helpful. Slightly noisy but great value for money!
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Tracey
"Always Good, Clean, Kind, and Affordable!"
I stay at this hotel 2 a month and it is always clean and comfortable, and the service is always friendly fresh continental breakfast with fruit, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, yogurt... good coffee. I stay in a lot of hotels and very few are as consistent as here! A 9 on a scale of 10 and I dont give 10's Michael Tyman / CEO
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
The hotel was very clean, the internet was fast,the location was great, and within walking distance to historic downtown.
2 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"Second visit and still a pleasure."
This was my second stay at this hotel and I have already booked another. This time when we arrived the smoke detector was beeping. It took 2 trips by management to fix the problem but Management was very responsive and prompt, no complaints from me on how they handled the problem. Like my first stay, the hotel was neat, comfortable and quiet. It will always be my first choice when staying in the Riverside area.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Outstanding"
This is an outstanding hotel. I have stayed here three times already. The hotel is an older building that has been completely remodeled. Mattress are really comfortable. The showers even have a option to have two extra jets. The breakfast in the morning is lovely as well. Enjoy this outstanding hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
jason
"Overall great hotel. parking needs improvement"
Was in town for a concert. Only wish was that truck parkinv was an option. I was driving a 24' box truck for an event in town and had nowhere to park my vehicle. Wouldve stayed longer if it was an option
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Matthew
"Pleasant"
Nice for area.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"EXELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
After driving 20 hours to get to Riverside we arrived before checkin time. Because of being so early our rooms were not available. The gal in the office told us were we could have breakfast and by the time we got back one of the two rooms was ready and the other was almost ready. After all the time on the road it was great that they put our rooms to be made up as soon as they were empty. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were neat and clean and the beds where very comfortable. Thank you for a great stay
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Lloyd Powell
"Great location in Downtown"
The hotel staff was very friendly. Check in was fast and easy. The bed was very comfy.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Celia
"More towel racks!"
I have stayed in this hotel a few times. I have stated before that this hotel needs more towel racks in the bathroom & that in the handicap room, the toilet paper holder is broken which was like this last year when we stayed there. But overall a good stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
Ellice
"Great location!"
Great hotel employees!!!Fran
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great bang for your buck"
Would DEFINITELY stay here again. Well worth what you're paying for, some breakfast in the morning and friendly staff.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great little place, will stay there again"
I was pleasantly surprised. The room was nicely appointed, the crown molding and above standard doors give it a more expensive feel than what I expected. The bathroom appeared to have been remodeled not too long ago. Everything was clean and comfortable. No complaints and I have already booked my next stay in this same hotel. Our schedule did not allow us to stay for the breakfast, so I am unable to comment on that.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!"
This is a great little surprise. The area of town it's in is not the best, and the outside of the Hotel is a little deceiving. But my room was perfect for me. Very clean. Walking distance to downtown Restaurants and shops. All of the bedding was very clean. Nice bathroom and Shower. The front desk staff was very nice in letting me have an early check in. I would definitely recommend this for someone who is doing a quick overnight, or 2 night stay. Very convenient for me.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Greg
"Very close to my meeting location."
It was business, not pleasure so was a nice, clean, convenient place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Small but a great value!"
I was very impressed with the room. It was small but very nice. The crown molding is gorgeous and the room was clean and smelled fresh. The bed was comfy and sheets smelled fresh and clean. I would stay here again and I plan to as my son is now living in Riverside.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Sandra
"Comfortable Riverside Motel"
This is a motel that the owners take pride in. The staff was great, the buildings and rooms were very clean and modern, though simple. I chose this motel over the Mission Inn, just down the street, at a third the cost. I win!
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Scouter
"Good Place to stay but...."
People in the front desk are really rude and not friendly at all.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Sophia
"Hidden Gem!"
Greeted by friendly staff on check in. Super-clean, comfortable room! Loved the wooden shutters, huge Sharp flat screen Direct TV, awesome shower, roomy mirrored wardrobe closet, comfy bed! Breakfast staff conscientiously replenished items. Check-out staff just as friendly. Definitely recommend & will stay again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Liz
"Good enough"
The room was very clean, the beds were very comfortable. I got a room with two double beds, one of the things was that the room was too small for a family of four and when we arrive and opened the door there were a lot of flies in the room. Other than that it was ok.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Gabriel
I booked two time this hotel, it was good.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"I stay here 2 times a month on business travel"
The Rooms are always clean, Beds are comfortable, not noisy at night, and best of all the managers are so courteous and accommodating and genuine! I would recommend this to any and all!
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Michael Tyman
"Clean Hotel-Parking is a little tight"
Overall the hotel is not bad. The staff was very friendly, I recommend them to keep up with the outside a little more. The parking is really tight. Overall the room was clean it was a little tight it felt that we were on top of each other not enough space but it was clean. We only stayed one day which is good because I wouldn't be able to stay longer in a tight space. If I go over the weekend I would stay again for longer stay I would look for a room with a little more space.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014