All hotels in Victor, New York, United States of America

Old but clean
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Stephen
"OK stay"
We needed a room from Sat to Sun after visiting Niigara Falls, everything closer was to expensive or booked out, so we ended up here. It was still quiet expensive but we booked only two days ahead. No Breakfast but good Wifi.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Daniela
Good price.
5 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"A Very Clean, No Frills Place to Sleep"
Before booking this hotel I read the reviews here. They were right. It is a no frills hotel, but it was just what we needed. We called to let the know we would be arriving late and it was no problem. The clerk was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. We had 3 adults and 3 children in our room with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed. There was plenty of room for all of us to be comfortable. We did have to ask for sheets and a blanket for the sofa bed and make it ourselves. This didn't bother us though since the extra bed allowed us to all sleep comfortably. The Royal Inn is easy to find and close to lots of things. Taco Bell, Wendy's and a gas station are in the same parking lot. Wal-Mart is a short drive away. It was very convenient to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room so we could keep milk and fruit for breakfast and leftovers as well. We recommend this place to all our friends and family and would stay here again. We were looking for an inexpensive, no frills, clean place to sleep and this definitely fit the bill!
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Kimberly
"Met our needs and our price range."
We stayed in a family, two-room suite. It was an older style motel, but a good space. A shared a bathroom between the rooms was crowded, but worked. No night stands, kind of weird. No daily room service the 3 days we were there, but staff was happy to accommodate any requests we had. Neighborhood was fantastic; lots of restaurants and other shopping available if needed.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"'Old School', no frills but fine"
There are a lot of sub-luxury, modern design and hip hotels out there. This is not one of them. Comfortable beds, clean room/sheets/towels and a friendly staff are all I need sometimes and Royal Victor Inn hits the mark.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
This is a no-frills motel, but very clean and had everything needed for a short trip. The beds were very comfortable and clean and had three pillows for each guest. The bathroom was also very clean. The gentleman at the front desk was friendly. We will stay again!
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"I'm weird"
My boyfriend and I are people who take pleasure in staying at motels because we like the atmosphere motels give off (most people don't, it seems), and the ability to smoke in the (smoking) rooms and not have to move :P We've stayed in some pretty shady places but this was definitely one of the better motels. It was cool how it was laid out, the TV was very new and has a built in DVD. The only issues we found was there wasn't a clock in the room- but we set the clock on the microwave so that was fine. The guy at the front desk was really nice and definitely knew good customer service at check in. Nobody was there when we left, but a basket for the keys was left out so I guess that was good.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Royal Victor Inn"
Friendly service. Clean room with all the basics.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"A perfect Gem"
A wonderful place to stay. Very helpful and friendly service. Extremely clean and comfortable room. HBO and Free Wifi. Excellent location. Restaurants in walking distance.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Alisa
"Good Value for a Night' Stay"
Royal Inn is a clean, family-run, recently renovated motel. It is a very adequate and convenient place to stop for a night of travel just off the NY Thruway. The king-sized bed was well-worn and dumped me off the edge; yet my travel partner claimed a perfect night's sleep in a great bed. The renovations, while pragmatic and sufficient, are also family-tooled. A guest will find interesting use of materials, space, and construction judgments in an aged 1950s building. Good value for a quick night's sleep.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"No complaints, for the price"
Nice place to get away from the crazy! It was quiet, staff was personable. I'll goo back!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"not the best stay.."
beds were hard and outdatded and smelled like smoke. smoke alarm was yellow from smoke
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Christopher
"Well maintained , Older Motel"
The staff was friendly and efficient. I was very impressed with how well maintained the room was for an older facility. Very clean room which is very important to me because my wife and I both suffer from allergies.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Visiting friends in the area, didn't need anything fancy. This fit the ticket perfectly for me.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Needed a room for overnight stay....no frills but it was a very clean room and comfortable beds...if you just need a place to sleep it was worth it...
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Royal Inn Victor"
Meets the needs for overnight lodging during in transit travel. Clean, quiet, functional and conveniently located to interstate highways and restaurants. Good value for the price. WIFI in the room.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
This is a basic no frills motel. The room was clean and adequately maintained.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Older facility, but our room had recently been remodeled. It was very clean and more than adequate for a one-night stay. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Shirl
"very expensive for what we have"
we wanted 2 rooms (one with 2 beds and one with one or two beds) or a suite for 2 nights and Microtel got it just for one night so we decided to give a try to royal inn...
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
is
Very clean, very nice hotel, we were driving cross country , so we liked to stay out of the large cities, this little town is nice and quite. The Royal Inn sits back off the road , so that makes it nice. The owners are very nice, very polite, the rooms are very clean, the bathroom also which is a big deal to me. Give them a try!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Jw
A clean,affordable place.Close to everything.Friendly staff.We had a very enjoyable time.Many thanks.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Pleasant Place. Stayed 3 nights, no problems but the traffic.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Rooms were very clean and staff was Very Pleasant.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Clean and basic. Good for overnight when traveling.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Lade traveler
"nice basic lodging"
As noted in other comments, the Royal Inn is an old motel which has been completely remodeled. Very nice. We spent 4 days here in 2 different rooms and were very happy with the rooms, beds, cleanliness and service. This is a basic motel, just a place for us to stay while visiting the Rochester area. Location is Great! Near a large mall and most all major chain stores. Many nearby restaurants and easy access to the freeway to downtown Rochester, the Finger Lakes and the Thruway.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Royal Inn"
Nice Small hotel in pleasant surroundings.. Main drawback. . . No laundry facilities for customer use.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Thomas A
"Over all I can not complain."
It was clean and comfortable. I can recommend this hotel as for this price.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Katarzyna
"good location"
Our stay at the Royal Inn wasn't bad but it was not great either. We were given a room on the front of the building that faces a very busy road. The noise from the cars and trucks going up and down the road kept us up most of the night. The next day we asked to be moved to the back of the building and they were very accommodating. Although the room was clean and the bed and pillows comfortable, it is quite dated and could use a little freshening up! It is an older motel and has a bit of a musty smell. I would probably stay there again in a pinch, but for the price I think there are better choices out there.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Very good at price you paid"
We were looking for a one night stay on our way to Niagara Falls. This is perfect hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Safe, reasonable price. near Midway airport"
Nothing Fancy. It is the perfect place if you are just trying to finds a clean room and a bathroom. Hotels are very expensive near Midway airport. this hotel is the least expensive in the area.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Les
I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and quality of the room. The only thing that was a bit substandard was the rug but other than that, the room appeared to have been recently remodeled and was in excellent condition.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Old, smells like smoke, but still an OK place"
No swipe cards to get into rooms here. Old fashioned, real metal keys. The woman at the front desk was pretty nice when we arrived. Someone called us on our room phone to ask how everything was and if we needed anything. When we got to our room it was hot because the A/C wasn't turned on. The mini fridge was off too. It doesn't look like they've done much updating in quite a while. Besides the flat screen TV and some newer tile in the bathroom, the rest looked dated. Our pillows/bed smelled like smoke even though we reserved a non-smoking room. There were some cigarette burns/stains on the carpet. If I request and pay for a no smoking room, I expect one that doesn't smell like smoke. No bugs of any kind. Cheap chinese "shampoo" didn't lather in my hair. Ample parking, rough parking lot. Huge mattress, wide enough for 3 people but hard and uncomfortable. TV was a Dynex flat screen but our channels were not very clear. About 15 channels total, no HD. I consider this place a sort of minimal bare-bones place to stay. For a little more money, we could've stayed elsewhere.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
M
"ideal for us"
we reviewed the Royal Inn online and decided to trust the reviews.Good move on our part. It was everything we expected and more. Friendly people,very well kept rooms, nice location and very quiet/ we will be returning
"A surprising gem!"
Your typical 1950/60 drive up Motel, but presents well from the road. The surprise comes when you get into your room. RENOVATED!! recently and nicely. Nice tiles in the bathroom, with completely new enclosed tub. Bed was very comfortable and the furniture was bright and clean. A definite Gem!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Comfortable"
Convenient from the NYS Thruway. Friendly hospitality upon registration and departure. Comfortable room. Slept like a baby :)
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Very spacious and clean rooms"
Nice country vibe with very clean and spacious room. Enjoyed the stay ! Will stay here again next summer !
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"An ok stop on the way"
The room was just like in the photos, nothing more. Uninteresting, mediocrally predictable. Location is right on the way from NYC to Niagara falls.
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
Ohad Kravchick
"priced well for a 1 night stop"
a little dated but spacious rooms, clean and comfortable, sprawling outdoor space
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Raj
"Decent place"
Staff was polite, room was clean. Top blanket was a bit old/stained, but linens were clean and bed was comfortable. bathroom was very clean. Wifi works well, just ask for the password at the front desk.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
"Hotel is not what is looks like"
This hotel was used because of no vacancy at my usual Rochester location due to Memorial Day Weekend bookings. The exterior of the hotel looks rather unappealing, rundown. The room was crowded with little space. However, it was extremely clean, with every feature in excellent condition. I did not use the coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, or ironing board, but I didn't expect to see any of these features either.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Don't take your shoes off"
If it hadn't been too late to get another room, I would have. The carpet is filthy. The doors are filthy. The linens were clean and fresh. I wouldn't let my feet touch the floor. Ugh.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Barb
"Right off the Thruway."
We enjoyed our stay at The Royal Inn because of its low cost and easy access to the highway. The room was clean and the area didn't appear bad at all. I was inititially hesititant in booking here because one would usually assume low cost = unsafe or poor quality service. This was not the case. We booked last minute, so we could not afford the other hotel rates in the area. We just wanted a safe place to sleep comfortably for the night. The hotel did not offer a complimentary breakfast, however each room has a personal coffee maker with pack of coffee. Our room did have a 30in lcd television, which was one of the nicer amenities to the room.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Great for just a place to sleep"
The place is small and minimally staffed. The people were great and very accommodating. Located near throughway exit and food but not right in the middle of busy area so rest was peaceful. Convenient. I would highly recommend to anyone just looking for a place to sleep ... not really a good option if you mean to "vacation" in your hotel room.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2012
Spott

"Good hotel for a stopover"
Excellent hotel for the price. Was as expected. Nothing fancy but hotel was clean. Wifi was good. Close to highway. Restaurants near by.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ed
"Good price but you get what you pay for"
The bed was very hard and the shade in the bathroom area was filthy. The rest of the room seemed fine though. the hotel advertises staff on duty 24 hrs/day but when I tried to check in, I had to wait and finally knocked on a door I heard people behind, even though I rang the bell as instructed
Sue
"Great Value for Price"
Good location right off of the I90. Staff was very friendly and even let us check in early without prior notice. Room was very clean and the wifi worked well. If you don't care about fancy frills and just want good service and a clean, comfortable room to sleep in I would recommend this motel.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Clean and cheap"
The room was small, but it was very clean and cheap. Non smoking room smelled like smoke was getting in from an adjacent room, but otherwise it was fine for the low price.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
scott
"Quality for your Buck"
This is a no nonsense motel .. We would be coming back ...Great value for the money. We ordered 2 rooms online and got our choice of rooms when we arrived. Receptionist was very pleasant, efficient and forthcoming on highlights of the surrounding area. The rooms were very clean and had a pleasant odor when you walked in...(some hotels/motels have a heavy carpet musty smell). Washrooms were supplied with all amenities you need (Iron/ Board, microwave, coffee pot, coffee/milk, fridge, hair dryer and soap/shampoo).
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Marg
"Good motel on a lesser budget."
My wife and I stayed 3 nights, on a hiking and shopping quickie vacation. Room was clean and was made up nicely every day - fresh towels, coffee, etc. Had a problem with the phone in room but made local calls from office with no hassles or cost. Had a problem with the fridge in first room. Changed to new room with good fridge immediately - again, no hassles. Set back from highway, with fan or AC unit running in room you can't hear the traffic at all. Good flat screen TV and microwave.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014