All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
8601 Harding Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33141, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel with rent car service"
Hotel is very clean and very close to the north beach. It takes short time to get to the restaurant from hotel. Hotel desk customer center is very kind.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Great hotel, with easy access the beach"
Great, quiet simplistic old fashioned hotel including classic noisy AC and tube TV. All working fine. Easy access just a green area away from the beach and North shore beach park. Clean room w refrigerator, good wifi and easy to park the car. a bit 15min walk to any restaurant or shops. Will stay there again.
8 night trip Jan 31, 2014
b
"Miami night mare"
Was not as expected bad neighborhood. ..Over priced..
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"I would come back!"
I was quite pleased with this hotel. As many may know, finding parking and Miami Beach are not always found in the same sentence. This small hotel had plenty of parking, even for large vans, and the staff is quite friendly and attentive. My room was well maintained and clean. The bed allowed me restful sleep. When I come to Miami next year, I hope that I will be able to stay here once more!
9 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
"Only advantage to this hotel is free parking."
Hotel is in North Miami Beach near a park. No restaurants nearby even in walking distance. We selected it because it has free parking which is hard to find in Miami beach. The hotel is really just an old motel. We stayed only one night.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Good stay"
good location for visiting family for a few days
2 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Police called at 11:30 pm to stop noise"
The pool is a few feet from a major 3 lane one way road that is packed with traffic day and night. Very hard to enjoy pool or room because of road noise. Party almost every night at pool - supposed to close at 10:00 pm, but seemed to never end until police called. I understand the staff did their best but it was impossible. I will never stay again.
5 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Jeanene
"Will not return to hotel."
Was our third time staying at this hotel, and while the price per night has increased the quality has decreased. Reason for staying was proximity to beach, five minute walk but even the quality of the beach has went down since the first time staying at hotel in 2009.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Excellent Service"
Good value for money, close to beach, excellent service. On a flip side, slightly older hotel, away from South Beach
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
"one of the best places in miami beach"
really, very clean hotel, very nice and helpfull staff,.. i have tried a lot of hotels in miami beach. this was one of the best. just 3 minutes walk to the beach,..
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
guelhan
"Super stay."
The hotel is in a nice, quiet neighborhood. It was only a few minutes walk to nice dining places, groceries, pharmacy, bank atms. The hotel pool was super-clean, and you are 1 block from the beach/park. We highly recommend the hotel for folks who are less interested in the non-stop noise and traffic of South Beach. We are in our 50s and more into relaxing at the beach and pool and eating well. Kudos to the staff for keeping it nice. We will definitely be staying @ Beach Place Hotel again soon.
5 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
Elias and Susan Rivera
"Nice and Budget hotel close to the beach"
This one is for the guys who are in Miami just for a couple of days. Nice location. Near to most points of interest in Miami Beach city. Free parking is a plus.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"On a budget"
Great place if you're on a budget, good location, nice staff. Towels were a bit stiff but we brought our own.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2013
Kyle
"Great experience!"
I stayed at this hotel for a total of four nights. It is a little far from the main attractions in downtown Miami but transportation is easily available. The room was very clean ; spacious and had a kitchenette which came in handy. Their outside pool could have used better maintaining but overall a good stay at a very affordable rate.
4 night trip Nov 14, 2013
M.T
Great location and service
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
miguel
"Nice basic hotel"
This place was perfect for the price. It is away from the hustle and bustle of Miami beach but nothing a short car/taxi ride can't fix. The staff is super friendly the room is decent and basic, soft beds. Only downside was the noise from the street and my room door being jammed and difficult to open. Definitely will stay here again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Erica
"Stay away from this hotel!!!!!!!!!"
Horrible stay, I dont have words to explain how terrible was my stay, just dont go to this hotel. you dont get what you paid for. They charge you for everything, hidden fees, be aware!!!!! Never ever!!! Expedia, be serious, DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS "hotel"to anyone. can not tell what neighbors do, JUST BE AWARE!!! must be closed.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Tidy hotel 2 blocks from the beach"
No early check in, room wasnt available No late check out, just 30 min tolerance Wifi worked ok Room was clean with comfy beds. Nice shower. Poor quality amenities (soap/shampoo) No nightlife at walking distance Staff was completely unhelpful when asked for directions Anyways overall stay was ok. You get what you pay for, a place to sleep and park your car.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Alex from ARG
"Mediocre small room, doesn't look safe."
First the staff was ok except on arrival, they didn't find my reservation and suggested me to call expedia... After saying they have to find that out by themself, they found it. But otherwise the staff was helpfull. The room i had (outside, not near the pool, to be precise) was very small, the bed was far too soft (bad for the back). Telephone was just not working at all. AC very good (silent) w remote, large TV (w the usual poor channels...). Old bathroom. But anybody can access the building outside, the door was not very safe. Far from any shopping. No shuttle to the airport. Overall very poor room for the price.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Very well located"
We enjoyed our stay very much, just across the street and the ocean was there, we liked the swimming pool. We got very good attention at the front desk. The cleaning lady was very kind. And we were in a very good spot, from where we coluld move to many places.
7 night family trip Sep 16, 2013
"Far from south beach and I was told it was near"
I really didn't like the bed it wasn't comfortable at all
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
regina
The beds were very comfortable
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
Kurt
"Close to the beach"
I enjoy my stay I will recommend this hotel to my friends.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Very clean and accessible to transportation!"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The pool was well maintand, and.there.was a snack and soda vending machine on the ground floor. The hotel had a coffee machine at a cheap expense. Across the street were bus stops readily accessible. If you're heading to South Beach, you mist tale the S bus or the 120 (faster). I do not advise taking the taxis, as it will be over $20. You can buy a weekly bus pass for the price of $26 or so at a few liquor stores on Collins ave, parallel to Harding ave. Overall, it was a great stay, and the staff is very informative. Room keeping is also friendly and very clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Nice hotel, good location for driving distance.."
Beach Place Miami is a good hotel for what you pay for it.. Friendly staff at check in and check out.. My room looked dirty and the bed are comfy..
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Close to the beach and not expensive, but noisy."
The air conditioner is loudly, we live in second floor so it is very noisy as it is on the roadside.One morning, a woman knock at the door rudly,only for having a look at the carpet!
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Disgusting"
The guys who work there are helpful. However, the room is terrible. Carpet durty, a sofa disgusting that it has been on the trash. Bathroom without bathroom stall!!! Remote control of tv didn't work. Bad condition this hotel!
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
gustavo
"Great location, close to the beach"
This is a great location, positioned in a very quiet neighborhood, just a block away from the beach and public transportation. The rooms were clean. I stayed on a room with a kitchenette, it was clean and included a small fridge, microwave, sink and coffee maker. The front desk is open 24/7 and the staff was friendly and willing to help. Folding chairs are available upon request, which you can take to the beach. The hotel needs some renovation and I agree with other reviewers about the carpet being old and a bit dirty, but is a good option if you are on a budget. Also, the free parking is a plus.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Anonymous
"Inexpensive with Nice Staff"
I liked it! The room was nice enough; it certainly wasn't luxurious, but it was even better than the price we paid. The room was clean and the bathroom was huge and immaculate.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Decent stay in Miami Beach"
My family stayed here for 2 nights. I wanted an not-costly hotel in Miami Beach with free parking.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Nice hotel it was close to the beach,public transp"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff was friendly and it was clean. The only complaint I would have is that the room didn't h.ave a microwave
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Dee
"average"
Everything was okay except the carpet could've been clearier
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Affordable and close to the beach"
I enjoyed the convenience of walking to the beach, which was considerably less crowded than the typical Miami Beach beaches in season. Room was not too big yet comfortable. Bathroom was clean and had great natural light come in. Room had a convenient coffee maker and mini-fridge, ideal those who don't want to see all their $$ go in restaurants. Mattress and bed linen was fresh and very comfortable too. The front desk staff was friendly and well informed about the area.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2013
Diego
I was disappointed to say the least with this low rated hotel that sits in a beautiful neighborhood.. Everything is out dated , worn out, broken and misused. My rate was $96.05 for one night. The only reason I decided to stay was for GE simple fact that I needed parking for a large sized moving truck.. I've stayed at many motels and hotels around the country for far less or equal price and they were very modern and clean. Great location , but vast update in service , apparence, and amenities.. It's a sore thumb to ur reputation to have this hotel on ur list to recommend..
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2013
Carl
"Great Place!!!"
When my wife & I return to Miami,this is where we will stay again:))))
2 night trip Jun 5, 2013
Talley
"Good hotel compared to price"
I reached at last minute.. And just needed a room to drop .. But as compared to other hotels in the area... Much better rooms... Free parking... And decent stay....
Other trip May 27, 2013
Dish
"high costs for the worst, we were scared all time"
Do not understand how they call hotel to a site that is nothing more than a hostel or a motel. The administration is terrible the day we arrived we were unpacking when a man came to fix a lamp. The administration ended scolding his employees, but the fault is not theirs, but the administration. The carpet is totally old and torn, the smell is unbearable aniline. The next day appeared a cockroach in the kitchen. Moreover I have photos of all this, the furniture is old and badly maintained. The radio is useless there. The rooms are at the so you feel completely unprotected, as there is no supervision. The cost is most high if we see only a cheap motel. Expidia should review that promotes hotels, I repeat do not understand how you can call this place hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"So so"
I stayed at Beach place hotel for a week with a friend. The wifi was horrible from where our room was at but great by the pool. We had an ironing board in our room but had to pay a $10 deposit for the iron as well as a blow dyer. They allowed us to check in 3 hours early which I was very happy about. It's 20 minutes from South Beach. The beach is right across the street. If you're looking for a stay that's not too much and is in a quiet place, this is your place.
Other trip May 23, 2013
Bathroom leaking,reported to staff and did not take any action to fixed.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Excelente Ubicacion"
Bien ubicado, muy cerca a la playa, excelente servicio del personal, muy recomendado.
3 night family trip May 16, 2013
"Old hotel with nothing to offer"
Uncomfortable beds, rooms old and dated. The only good thing was close proximity to the beach but much better options were available
Other trip May 20, 2013
debbie
"terrible place"
The woman at the front desk during the day, who could potentially be the owner, was great. The overnight staffer was also very pleasant. Those are the only two positive comments I can make. Overpriced, filthy, and "more-than-meets-the-eye" going on at this place. Save your money or spend a little more and stay somewhere else. I wished I was at home the whole time I was there. I definately made a poor choice when I booked. Live and learn.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
JB
"Okay but too far away from activities"
It was okay but too far away from any Supermarktes or Shopping stuff or hanging around in Bars. Nice to stay only at the Beach!
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
"if you want someplace cheap"
The pool wasn't heated the five days we were there. No microwave either. Had to leave a ten dollar deposit for the hair dryer. Another guest swore they had bed bugs in their room. For the money, it was okay.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
joyce
"Great Location!!"
We really liked the location. The beds were comfortable and clean but the floors definitely need a mop. I wore thick socks at all times while in the room. We had no control if the temperature and it was a bit noisy in the middle of the night. It was the cheapest stay for that area though.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Liz
"Gross"
The carpet is stained and gross, do not walk on it with your bare feet. The room is stinky. The blankets and sheets are old and just gross. Overall it's a gross place to stay in and very disappointing. The room doesn't look like on the pics.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"ok"
The room was comfortable but the hotel is too close to the roadway traffic. Staff was friendly.
5 night trip Mar 10, 2013
"Out of the way"
The hotel was off the beaten path with minimal amenities.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2013
Fan
"Good Hotel"
When I first arrived to the hotel, I was not too sure about it because of how it looked from the outside. When I got to my room, I was surpised. The room was spacious and clean. My room came with a kitchenette so it was a pretty big room. The only complaint I would have is the bathroom. The bathroom was a little small and could of been a little bit cleaner. The bed was comforable, the TV was ok. What I liked best about the hotel is how convenient the location is but only if you have a car. There a CVS, walgreens, publix and resturants minutes within the hotel. South Beach is about 5-10 mins away. The beach is block away. It's close to the main roads to get out of Miami beach. The hotel also has free parking, WHICH is great because most hotels in miami beach charge 15-20 bucks per day for parking. The front desk staff was also very helpful and professional. I needed to print out something and bernardo was very helpful. He also recommened some great places to go to for dinner. Overall, the hotel was good, clean and comforable. If you big on bathrooms, I wouldn't stay here, if not, I would deff stay here.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Great deal for the price. Friendly helpful staff"
It was a nice place to relax. Beach is a walk across the street. Quiet and not too congested. For the price, its is better than expected.
3 night trip Jan 31, 2013