All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
2775 Expo Pkwy, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Relaxing!"
My stay was only for one night, but I wish I had more time to spend here. This place is amazing! The layout of the rooms is a little weird but very quiet and comfortable. We arrived in the evening and the clerk at the desk had our arrival date incorrect. He was extremely courteous and quick to resolve the issue with our reservation. He also upgraded us to a suite for the trouble! The free breakfast was very nice and conveniently located in a central part of the inn. Coffee was great and the staff kept it well stocked.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"C'mon Inn was great!"
We were on our way to Washington state and was traveling on my son's birthday. It was wonderful. The room was great. The courtyard was beautiful. The breakfast was delicious. I loved the pancake maker (instead of the usual waffle maker in most hotels). We used 1 of the 5 hot tubs. The game room was ok. We couldn't race against each other and one machine didn't work but overall, it was a great pick.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Excellent service. Comfortable rooms. Very clean and quiet. Great breakfast. Would stay again!
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Can't beat it for the money."
This is a unique hotel, it looks kind of like a bass pro store inside. It was clean and had a nice indoor pool that I didn't use because there were always too many kids in it. It's in a great neighborhood, grants creek runs through the property and there's a Cracker Barrel right next door. The bed could be more comfortable and the bathroom is a bit small but that's the only downside to this place. I would definitely stay there again.
6 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Excellent!"
Great hotel! We loved the atmosphere. The third floor balcony was a great place to relax after a long day traveling. The room was nice. The employees were friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Gwen
"A Very Nice Place to Stay"
It is a very nice hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. The location is easy access to the freeway. The included breakfast was very nice.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Cool place would stay again
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Great room!"
Very nice room. Awesome beds. So comfy and restful!
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Very comfortable stay"
Nothing to complain about here! A great place to stay.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Angela
"Close to Cracker Barrel"
Great experience. Nice location next to interstate. Great lodge feel.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
PR
"Second Stay"
Second time here and very pleased. Nice, quiet room and great breakfast. Will be back!
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Dennis
"Best breakfast ever! However, the room was not."
The room was very antiquated. The bathroom only had 1 sink, the exhaust fan didn't work. The tub/shower had no hand holds for entry/exit (not good for the elderly blind). 40W equivalent room lamps were very dim. No thermostat, just a warm........cool dial. Never could get it set right. No option for a soft pillow.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Doug
"Excellent location."
Loved the choice of hot pools in the lobby. Breakfast was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Janice Mary
"What a Surprise!"
Coming from Arizona, who knew what a beautiful and 'un' typical hotel this is..way out in Montana! This is the most delightful place to stay, from the courteous hotel staff to the indoor mountain waterfall with a mountain goat on top. Hot tubs right in the atrium-like center of the hotel with comfy lounge chairs right outside each room. The buffet breakfast was pretty good with cheese added to the scrambled eggs which made them much nicer than some of the 'cardboard' scrambled eggs I've had at some hotels. I hope the chain continues to expend to other cities outside of Montana, etc. Definitely a great, relaxing place; wish we could have stayed longer!!!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Nice for a group traveling together."
We have stayed here before and had a great experience, so we returned this year. The breakfast is fantastic! Kids love the pool and hot tubs. We were on a group trip, so it was nice to have the seating areas in front of the rooms. This trip, however, our bed had several hairs in it, so we requested clean sheets and our shower was barely warm in the morning. Very disappointed with that part of our stay. Everything else was great.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"A place to return every time I'm in Missoula!"
This place is a gem! Fantastic. Awsome staff, room, pool, and hot tubs! Quality breakfast and a great cup of coffee. Close to good restaurants.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Todd
"Our last stop before getting home"
The lobby is beautiful the room and bath could be upgraded. A nice stopover.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Clean and beds were comfortable."
I would stay again, nice hotel, good contanetal breakfast.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Close to everything."
Perfect stay. Convenient to the highway and ease of getting to every part of Missoula (downtown, University, Costco etc). The breakfast was great with lots of choices and a huge lobby to spread out tables. We had our breakfast by the swimming pool with sunshine pouring in. The lobby with the high ceiling and hot tubs spread out meant we had choices and privacy. The rooms were very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Janice Mary
"Always enjoy our stay."
Comfortable and enjoyable we will probably stay here again.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great hotel for families"
Just a quick getaway for our family and this hotel was perfect for that. Easy access on and off I-90. Loved that the rooms all opened up overlooking the pretty atrium area. Nice lodge like feel to the main areas of the hotel. This would be a great place to gather with other families or team sports. Each room had its own gathering spot outside theie hotel room. Main floors rooms had a patio table and four chairs, third floor rooms had cozy little "living rooms" right outside each door. Perfect place for early risers to go and read while letting the others sleep. Our kids loved the pool and all the hot tubs. The coverlet on the bed was dirty, but the rest of the room was clean. Comfortable beds, but pillows were high. An uncomfortable pillow for stomach sleepers. However, I'd just bring my own pillow next time. We would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Very unique hotel"
Great hotel
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Floyd
"fun for the whole family"
Great family hotel! The kids loved the pool and little gameroom. Food was great. The way its set up makes it feel like u are staying in a lodge rather than a normal hotel. Definitely going to stay again!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
dani
"I always enjoy my stat at a CMON inn"
I had to catch an early flight and missed breakfast by 15 minutes. I was bummed.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Peggy
Beautiful facility! Well above average breakfast bar.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"2 day business stay"
My only complaint is noisy children in the hall at 11pm but this is the fault of inconsiderate parents not the hotel itself. I appreciated the lounge chair in the room, cleanliness of the hotel, and breakfast choices. Two places to eat in walking distance from the hotel.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Was ok, but did not earn high marks"
Stains on carpet and bed cover. No down duvet cover as advertised.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"Very Very Nice"
The hotel was a lot nicer than I was expecting for the rate. A Cracker Barrel was across the parking lot, which was great since the roads were covered in snow and ice.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Kimberly
"Everyone was wonderful"
The staff was amazing and helpful, room was clean and all other facilities-hot tub, etc. Were exceptional.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Enjoyable stay."
Our first stay at this facility, won't be our last.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Dennis
"My Best and First Hotel In Missoula"
I arrived very late at night, and I was tired and wanted to go to bed. But when I saw my room and hotel, I was wide awake because it was beautiful and comfortable. I was so happy with everything esp. the breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Beautiful hotel with easy access to the interstate"
Overall my stay was great, always is. The interior is so beautiful and unique. My only complaint is that the heater in the room worked too good. I couldn't get the temperature down to where I was comfortable. Other than that, it was great. I will be back.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Tytus
"Nice hotel, excellent breakfast"
The hotel was excellent. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"All you could want for weekend lodging"
Location very convenient to town and, access on&off freeway was great. Quiet too. Nice setting, and Starbucks right there. Room was very clean, as well all the facilities, perfect.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great family hotel!"
We were in town for my son's hockey games and many of his teammates and families stayed here. There was lots for them to do with the pool, hot tubs, ping pong, and game room. Also the layout is great for the adults to gather near the pool area and visit while the kids play and swim!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Kris
"C'mon Inn Pleasant Surprise"
My husband and I were on a business trip and spent 2 nights in the C'mon inn. This was our first stay in this particular hotel chain, we were pleasantly surprised at the ambiance of the hotel. The rooms were pleasant and the added feature of having access to a private balcony or having your room open up to the courtyard from a second entrance was quite nice. The only thing we could complain about was the biscuits and gravy was too runny and didn't have any sausage bits in it. But why complain, it was FREE.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
MaryFrances
"Fun and different!"
Great break from the winter weather, especially for kids with all the pools.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"A good night's sleep"
Cheesy name aside, the C’mon Inn is a fine hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and I sleep very well when staying here. The only down side is that there is no restaurant or lounge at the hotel. When traveling for business I tend to be very tired in the evenings and would prefer to eat at the hotel. Additionally, I’d like a better breakfast than the free breakfast buffet has to offer. But as I said earlier, I sleep well when I stay here so I continue to stay. – Cheers, Jeff
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Jeffrey
"Perfect location"
Perfect location right off the interstate.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"We'll be back for sure"
Not much to say. Just a really nice place to stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the courtyard is really pretty with the waterfall and trees, there are enough hot tubs for everyone, and the breakfast was one of the best I've had at a hotel. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2014
"One of the best!"
Hot tubs great! Great continental breakfast! Best shower I have ever had in a motel. Will be back!
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
Connie
"Beautiful lodge/hotel"
We arrived at this beautiful lodge/hotel and experienced the nice staff at the lobby, the room was ready and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The central lobby is beautiful, and i saw only one of the hot tubs ( out of 5) but we didnt have the opportunity to use it. We only stayed one night but would like to return for a longer stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Beautiful"
Beautiful hotel, employees, were super friendly, we were traveling through town, this place made you feel like you were on vacation.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Stephen
Good service, friendly staff, clean rooms
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"1st choice for trips"
Excellent facility. great breakfasts and comfortable beds. Always clean.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Marcia
"Montana like"
Great family friendly hotel. Best breakfast of all the hotels I've stayed at.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
linda
"Good place to stop"
We enjoyed our time at the hotel. It would be helpful if they put the pool towels at tte pool rather than the front desk. It could probably use a good cleaning of walls and such. Overall, it was comfortable, fun, and had a good breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
family friendly with great great breakfast buffet, pool and spas were a welcome treat for the kids
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Easy access, nice accommodations!"
We have stayed here twice and this time we had a room upstairs facing west with a king bed. Totally comfortable with very nice bed and decor. Happy we chose to stay on our way through as we wanted to be close to the freeway, access to fuel and even a Starbucks for that extra jolt before you take the exit ramp. It was quiet, comfortable and breakfast was hot and substantial. The staff are competent but not as professional as would be expected of such a huge hotel. Ask for a room not near the pool if you want rest and relaxation. Our previous stay years ago was on the ground floor not far from the pool It felt like being at a Motel 6 in an oversized luxury lodge.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
SW
"Nice well located hotel"
I travel alone alot and always want a safe clean hotel. What I loved was a cracker barrel restraunt right besides the motel and there was a beautiful outside with a walking path. The bed and room was comfortable and clean also very quiet.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014