All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
226 Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Disapointed"
The pool was closed, not as advertised. The continental breakfast was late!!It did not start until after 8am and the selection was very limited. The room smelled of mildew. I will not return here.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2013
"In a pinch"
We were on the Cape for a picture perfect weekend. Every room in P Town and the Outer Cape was booked solid and already had 2 night minimum. I found this room by calling hotels.com, because I got fed up with poor online results. This place sufficed for one night and allowed us a great day on Cape on a beautiful Sunday. The place is spartan, but clean. The closed outdoor pool is an eyesore.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"visit"
desk person was fine and helpful ,,, the faucets and shower fittings are very old and pitted really should be replaces makes the place feel dirty even tho it wasn't.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"good and reasonable"
for the price it was a good deal. not much to look at from the outside but nice, clean rooms,,,had ice close by...nice little breakfast in the morning...rightoff 28....easy to get to...close to eating paces up and down 28....like I said not much pazzaz but if you're looking for a clean , reasonable place to stay the dawn is it
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"easy in easy out"
room was quiet and comfortable, AC worked wonderfully, and the location was midway between all I wanted to do, Going to stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Jd
They advertise with pool. The pool is not open.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
wendy
"Not worth it"
Went there as a last minute decision, and should have just stay home. Because its the cheapest spot on the strip, it attracts a certain type of crowd that I would prefer not to interact with, especially at midnight. The staff was rude and unhelpful. We left, didn't even stay the night. Needless to say, would not recommend.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2013
"Okay for husband and wife"
Although the hotel room was clean, and comfortable I wouldn't suggest this hotel for families. There is no pool, and there were people who lived on the premises, which didn't make you feel that secure. My husband and I were fine because we went to the beach for the day, and out for the night. We were satisfied, but I don't think my friend would like this hotel.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
jay
This was a great stay for a great price! We were only here for 2 nights. The pool wasn't open, but that didn't bother us at, as we spent our time out of the hotel at the beautiful beaches, and great shopping areas. The hotel was clean, I didn't feel as if I was afraid to sleep in the beds. The shower could stand an upgrade, but was also very clean. The staff was very pleasant to talk to and work with. As an avid runner, I felt safe and had a super run into Hyannis in the morning. Many other runners, bikers and walkers out. I would stay at the Castle Dawn Motel again and would certainly recommend it to others.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Very saticfing place to stay"
It was everything I expected to be, the room was on the second floor, I got what I ask for in regards to the room, I didn't use the other amenities they had to offer, because I was only there for a short visit because I was hired as a DJ to play music at Greek Festival In Centerville/Hyannis at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, my families place was already in use this summer so went to Hotels .com
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Don't Believe the Hype!"
I was hoping for a newly renovated lodging alluded to at the beginning of the year Reviews. But it looks like all the owners did was replace the beds and mattress. Which are nice, ultimately disappointed in the quality of the place. Not all rooms had the promised items like TV, microwave, and refrigerator so when we initially attempted to check in at 400PM, we had to return later in the evening to check in. The prositive aspects of our stay were the hardworking Housekeeping staff doing a good job making up room and its location convenient to the Cape Cod road network. Seasonal Pool promised in Amenities is covered and in need of major overhaul....Our stay was in late June! Really a very low level motel which provides basic sleeping & showering needs.
4 night romance trip Jun 27, 2013
Eric L.
"smelly rooms"
We did not stay at all. There was an animal smell to the room so we asked for a second room. The second room smelled strongly of urine. I went to tell the owner/manager and he told me to leave his hotel. He then charged me $50.00 for walking into his room. Also, a pool was advertised and there was no working pool in the hotel at all. I was very dissatisfied with the whole experience. We stayed at the Howard Johnson down the street for less money, larger beds, outdoor and indoor pool. Much better establishment.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"decent last resort"
Would not recommend this stay for families. Better fit for college students on a tight budget.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
"Nightmare at Castle Dawn Motel"
We arrived at Castle Dawn only 15 minutes before check in, to which we were surprised with the manager stating he didn't have any king size rooms available. We gave him our confirmation number letting him know we reserved a king size room. The manager then stated he didn't want to turn away business so he booked someone else and then had to switch out another customer so we could have a room, we were waiting for the other couple to walk in because they apparently had a key to the same room. The room conditions were sub par, lamps with no bulbs, makeshift door locks, and a general lack of cleanliness. This motel was severely disorganized and unfriendly. The English language is not one commonly spoke here. The motels motivation is a quick buck and they do not care for their customers at all. I would highly recommend searching anywhere else for a place to stay. Beware Castle Dawn Motel.
"cheap hotel"
wasn't good. when i check in the room wasn't clean yet.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"For an over night stay we would book agian."
The front desk man was very nice , great sense of humor. We had read the reviews and knew what to expect. If I worried about the cleanliness of corners, I might have had an issue, and update wouldn't hurt, but we got in around 7pm and left at 7 am. so we just needed a place to sleep. The beds were comfortable, the heat worked well. Restaurants and shopping all within very close range. Went to bed about 9 and when we left the place was full and I didn't hear anyone coming or going, a plus as I can be a light sleeper. We skipped the breakfast as it had no fresh fruit or yogurt , only dry cereal and small muffins. One more thing, the water pressure in the shower was fantastic!! (Better than we had when we stayed at the Hilton of Hartford). - a plus in my book.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
CDG
"Nice for short stay."
The owner is supper nice. Good for the price if you only need a short stay on Cape Cod. The location is on hwy 28, easy to get to the beaches.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"The Perfect place to get away from it all"
I had to attend a memorial service on the Cape and this hotel was convinient to all the locations I had to attend. Quiet and low-key, I really appreciated the serenity of the off-season locale. Made the weekend a wee bit better.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Jd
"HORRIBLE!!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!"
This place was horrible. The receptionist was incredibly rude, and I did not enjoy the stay at all. The bathroom was disgusting, and the room was musty and disgusting. HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE!
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Good buy"
Clean, sufficient amenities, descent breakfast, within driving distance from downtown Hyannis
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2012
Good deal for the money
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2012
"Reasonable"
Good for folks looking for a decent hotel at a reasonable price.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
"Decent for the Price"
You get what you pay for. The hotel was clean enough and breakfast was included but the room was mildewy or moldy and was a big turnoff. We asked to change rooms but the other room we were offered smelled the same.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2012
Convienient to where I wished to go
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
billy M.
"great price"
great bang for my buck was everything i expected it to be bed shower tv, lol a little rusty in the bathroom and the wi-fi didnt work in the room i had to go outside to get wireless but hey it was worth it for the great price! pool was nice and clean
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2012
Melissa S.

"Close to all amenities"
Well, we were at first planning on going camping near the same area, but when we came across this deal, and saw the price for a room with amenities, there was no other way to turn, and we ended up very much satisfied of what we chose.
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
Nice nice nice nice nice good hotel close to beach
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
ihor
"hotel old"
ok for the beds but there was something smelling bad coming out of tthe air conditioning. ok overall but will not return there.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"STAY AWAY..."
This Motel is undergoing renovations but the owner keeps charging the full price just the same. So beware you will be paying for a location that has NO POOL, no coffee machines, Continental Breakfast starting at 8:00 AM only, not before. An overall unpleasant place to stay and suggest you look elsewhere for the same price or even lower.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Nicki
"OK - would stay there again."
The hotel is good for the money you pay. Recently renovated, although the bathroom still needs some improvement. OK overall, would stay there again.
"cheap and dirty"
just an expression but the cleaning lady needs to have her eyes checked, cheap prices attrack low-lifes and that can be a problem as it was with one lun_atic bit_ch above us. Second nite they were not there. Every hotel can have problems... paid alot more and freezer did not freeze, this one did. Shows some age but atleast twice the price anywhere else. Great location for restaurants, Hyannis etc.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
troiky

Rénovation en cours semble t il Intéressant surtout par son prix
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"하룻밤 묶기에 괜찮은 방"
휴양지라서인지 전반적으로 숙박비가 비싼 편이었음. 객실은 낡았으나 청결했고 직원들은 친절했음. 화장실이 많이 낡은 편이라 싫어할 수도 있겠으나 개인적으로 하룻밤 잠만 자기에 괜찮았음.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
KR
"Ottimo anche per la posizione centrale"
Visto da fuori rispetto agli altri motel vicini sembra meno curato invece le camera sono tutte ristrutturate bellissime pulitissime e curate...vicino al centro e alle zone principali!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
karla
IT
"Déçu"
j'ai bien aime le motel près de tout grand magasin près de la mer
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Déconseillé!"
Un vrai motel ouach! Humide, porte qui ne barre pas...pas inspirant du tout!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"hotel de passage"
propreté des lits à revoir / idéal pour passer une nuit à faible cout
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice budget motel close to hyannis"
Service minded people and only a 5 dollar taxi ride into Hyannis. Clean and nice!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Viktor sjöberg
SE
"Cape Cod"
It is a Motel, of course. But clean and in a tourist place.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Alessandro
IT
"Inte bra"
Ingen pool som utlovat, torftig frukost. Varför inte bara skaffa en brödrost och köpa en påse bröd? Inte så komplicerat att höja kvaliten litegrann! Rummet ständigt fuktigt, badrumsgolvet var inte torrt en enda gång under våra två dagar och kläderna blev fuktiga.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Jaana
SE
"Nett für Leute die viel unterwegs sind."
Sehr günstig mit nettem Verwalter. Man darf kein High-End erwarten, allerdings ist es seinen Preis wert (ca. 60-70 €). Insofern voll in Ordnung. Guter Standard!
DE
"Hotel en renovation"
J'ai pu beneficier d'une chambre renovée avec un très bon lit. Hotel en retrait de la route, très calme. Par contre l'annonce spécifiait un petit déjeuner compris auquel je n ai pas eu droit car l'espace était en renovation. Bon prix pour la chambre.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2013
"Castle Dawn Motel"
Motel situé à proximité de l'aéroport et de Yannis. Chambre vieillotte mais correcte équipée d'un frigo et d'un micro-ondes. Wifi et parking gratuit. Piscine extérieure ouverte. Petit déjeuner restreint: café, thé, lait et toasts uniquement. Hôtesse d'accueil très serviable qui a même téléphoné pour nous pour se renseigner sur une activité.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
FR
Nous avons passé une nuit avant de prendre le ferry. Chambre très acceptable pour le prix. Piscine agréable et personnel ultra accueillant.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2012