All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
226 Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Great amenities
    Quite clean
    Bad pool
Not bad but price need to be right. small breakfast was a plus
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"afraid of bed bugs!"
Very gross hotel. Scared of bed bugs.advertised for pool that hasn't been there for years.
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
"horrible"
To narrow it down I'll keep it simple and just say don't. I understand you get what you pay for but this was disgusting. We opened the room door, turned and and left.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Strong smell of oil-based paint"
Well, it's a two-star hotel, but you always hope that at least you'll get some sleep. Not here. The room had a strong smell of oil-based paint. We would have changed hotels, but it was getting late when we checked in. We ran the air conditioner all night to keep the fumes from being over-powering.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"the better & cleaner rooms did not take dogs."
beware...... we jumped through hoops to finally get an acceptable room!!!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Rob
"Cheap but not all that clean."
Okay, it's a cheap motel, so I didn't expect much. That said, I have stayed at equally cheap motels (the Brentwood) where they keep the facilities much cleaner and in working order. The room had a bit of an odor to it -- as if perhaps it had been a smoking room at one time and they weren't quite able to get the smell out. You could see the parts of the carpet where they just didn't bother to vacuum. I normally don't notice that sort of thing, but it was pretty visible. The dresser had some sort of structural issue where the bottom drawer wouldn't close. The mirror was on the floor, leaning against the wall. Maybe they were caught mid-renovation? The bathroom had a definite "used" smell. The toilet seat was worn through to the wood. The cleaning staff didn't get to the room until after 6:00PM, at which point I told them to never mind. Old TV with pretty poor reception.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"A little better than I expected, real solid value."
I was impressed at the condition and cleanness for the price point. They did not have the room we reserved due to a maintenance issue.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Quick Improvised Night"
We rented this room at the last minute. Once there the manager/owner gave us indication to the nearest beaches, restaurant and attractions. Th room was very clean and the bed soft. Great experience for the price
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Place to sleep."
4 Hispanics staying there were working on truck out side my room for 6 hours, drinking, etc. They had an extension cord for light from their room running across in front of my room.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Disapointed"
The pool was closed, not as advertised. The continental breakfast was late!!It did not start until after 8am and the selection was very limited. The room smelled of mildew. I will not return here.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2013
"In a pinch"
We were on the Cape for a picture perfect weekend. Every room in P Town and the Outer Cape was booked solid and already had 2 night minimum. I found this room by calling hotels.com, because I got fed up with poor online results. This place sufficed for one night and allowed us a great day on Cape on a beautiful Sunday. The place is spartan, but clean. The closed outdoor pool is an eyesore.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"visit"
desk person was fine and helpful ,,, the faucets and shower fittings are very old and pitted really should be replaces makes the place feel dirty even tho it wasn't.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"good and reasonable"
for the price it was a good deal. not much to look at from the outside but nice, clean rooms,,,had ice close by...nice little breakfast in the morning...rightoff 28....easy to get to...close to eating paces up and down 28....like I said not much pazzaz but if you're looking for a clean , reasonable place to stay the dawn is it
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"easy in easy out"
room was quiet and comfortable, AC worked wonderfully, and the location was midway between all I wanted to do, Going to stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Jd
They advertise with pool. The pool is not open.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
wendy
"Not worth it"
Went there as a last minute decision, and should have just stay home. Because its the cheapest spot on the strip, it attracts a certain type of crowd that I would prefer not to interact with, especially at midnight. The staff was rude and unhelpful. We left, didn't even stay the night. Needless to say, would not recommend.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2013
"Okay for husband and wife"
Although the hotel room was clean, and comfortable I wouldn't suggest this hotel for families. There is no pool, and there were people who lived on the premises, which didn't make you feel that secure. My husband and I were fine because we went to the beach for the day, and out for the night. We were satisfied, but I don't think my friend would like this hotel.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
jay
This was a great stay for a great price! We were only here for 2 nights. The pool wasn't open, but that didn't bother us at, as we spent our time out of the hotel at the beautiful beaches, and great shopping areas. The hotel was clean, I didn't feel as if I was afraid to sleep in the beds. The shower could stand an upgrade, but was also very clean. The staff was very pleasant to talk to and work with. As an avid runner, I felt safe and had a super run into Hyannis in the morning. Many other runners, bikers and walkers out. I would stay at the Castle Dawn Motel again and would certainly recommend it to others.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Very saticfing place to stay"
It was everything I expected to be, the room was on the second floor, I got what I ask for in regards to the room, I didn't use the other amenities they had to offer, because I was only there for a short visit because I was hired as a DJ to play music at Greek Festival In Centerville/Hyannis at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, my families place was already in use this summer so went to Hotels .com
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Don't Believe the Hype!"
I was hoping for a newly renovated lodging alluded to at the beginning of the year Reviews. But it looks like all the owners did was replace the beds and mattress. Which are nice, ultimately disappointed in the quality of the place. Not all rooms had the promised items like TV, microwave, and refrigerator so when we initially attempted to check in at 400PM, we had to return later in the evening to check in. The prositive aspects of our stay were the hardworking Housekeeping staff doing a good job making up room and its location convenient to the Cape Cod road network. Seasonal Pool promised in Amenities is covered and in need of major overhaul....Our stay was in late June! Really a very low level motel which provides basic sleeping & showering needs.
4 night romance trip Jun 27, 2013
Eric L.
"smelly rooms"
We did not stay at all. There was an animal smell to the room so we asked for a second room. The second room smelled strongly of urine. I went to tell the owner/manager and he told me to leave his hotel. He then charged me $50.00 for walking into his room. Also, a pool was advertised and there was no working pool in the hotel at all. I was very dissatisfied with the whole experience. We stayed at the Howard Johnson down the street for less money, larger beds, outdoor and indoor pool. Much better establishment.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"decent last resort"
Would not recommend this stay for families. Better fit for college students on a tight budget.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
"Nightmare at Castle Dawn Motel"
We arrived at Castle Dawn only 15 minutes before check in, to which we were surprised with the manager stating he didn't have any king size rooms available. We gave him our confirmation number letting him know we reserved a king size room. The manager then stated he didn't want to turn away business so he booked someone else and then had to switch out another customer so we could have a room, we were waiting for the other couple to walk in because they apparently had a key to the same room. The room conditions were sub par, lamps with no bulbs, makeshift door locks, and a general lack of cleanliness. This motel was severely disorganized and unfriendly. The English language is not one commonly spoke here. The motels motivation is a quick buck and they do not care for their customers at all. I would highly recommend searching anywhere else for a place to stay. Beware Castle Dawn Motel.
"cheap hotel"
wasn't good. when i check in the room wasn't clean yet.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"For an over night stay we would book agian."
The front desk man was very nice , great sense of humor. We had read the reviews and knew what to expect. If I worried about the cleanliness of corners, I might have had an issue, and update wouldn't hurt, but we got in around 7pm and left at 7 am. so we just needed a place to sleep. The beds were comfortable, the heat worked well. Restaurants and shopping all within very close range. Went to bed about 9 and when we left the place was full and I didn't hear anyone coming or going, a plus as I can be a light sleeper. We skipped the breakfast as it had no fresh fruit or yogurt , only dry cereal and small muffins. One more thing, the water pressure in the shower was fantastic!! (Better than we had when we stayed at the Hilton of Hartford). - a plus in my book.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
CDG
"Nice for short stay."
The owner is supper nice. Good for the price if you only need a short stay on Cape Cod. The location is on hwy 28, easy to get to the beaches.
Other trip May 27, 2013

"Close to all amenities"
Well, we were at first planning on going camping near the same area, but when we came across this deal, and saw the price for a room with amenities, there was no other way to turn, and we ended up very much satisfied of what we chose.
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
Nice nice nice nice nice good hotel close to beach
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
ihor
"hotel old"
ok for the beds but there was something smelling bad coming out of tthe air conditioning. ok overall but will not return there.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"STAY AWAY..."
This Motel is undergoing renovations but the owner keeps charging the full price just the same. So beware you will be paying for a location that has NO POOL, no coffee machines, Continental Breakfast starting at 8:00 AM only, not before. An overall unpleasant place to stay and suggest you look elsewhere for the same price or even lower.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Nicki
"OK - would stay there again."
The hotel is good for the money you pay. Recently renovated, although the bathroom still needs some improvement. OK overall, would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013

"Hôtel bien, mais sans plus..."
Hôtel bien, très propre, mais de plage à proximité, ni de piscine sur le site. Les lieux manques d'amour...
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Rénovation en cours semble t il Intéressant surtout par son prix
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
FR
"Muffig, alt - Katastrophe"
Das Motel ist wirklich in einem sehr schlechten Zustand. Der Fernseher hat ein verzerrtes Bild angezeigt, das Zimmer war feucht, es gab Schimmel an der Decke und die Möbel waren verschmutzt und sehr abgenutzt. Hinzu kamen vier russische Familien die die Nacht zum Tag gemacht haben - an Rücksichtnahme oder Schlaf war nicht zu denken! Insgesamt raten wir dringend von dem Motel ab!
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Nietnagel
DE
"하룻밤 묶기에 괜찮은 방"
휴양지라서인지 전반적으로 숙박비가 비싼 편이었음. 객실은 낡았으나 청결했고 직원들은 친절했음. 화장실이 많이 낡은 편이라 싫어할 수도 있겠으나 개인적으로 하룻밤 잠만 자기에 괜찮았음.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
KR
"Ottimo anche per la posizione centrale"
Visto da fuori rispetto agli altri motel vicini sembra meno curato invece le camera sono tutte ristrutturate bellissime pulitissime e curate...vicino al centro e alle zone principali!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
karla
IT
"Dégoûtant..."
J'ai fait une réservation de dernière minute au Castle Dawn. Premièrement, le site est mal entretenu. La piscine est toute sale et évidemment, fermée. Arrivée à notre chambre, j'entreprend mon inspection avant d'y entrer mes choses. L'odeur qui émanait m'a levé le coeur. Et je regarde les replis du matelas, des bedbugs. Je retourne à l'acceuil, par chance le proprio est sympathique et me dit qu'il va vérifier. Évidemment, jai quitté. Pour le remboursement, un gros plus au service à la clientèle de hotels.com pour leur courtoisie et efficacité.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Véronique
"Déçu"
j'ai bien aime le motel près de tout grand magasin près de la mer
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Déconseillé!"
Un vrai motel ouach! Humide, porte qui ne barre pas...pas inspirant du tout!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"hotel de passage"
propreté des lits à revoir / idéal pour passer une nuit à faible cout
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice budget motel close to hyannis"
Service minded people and only a 5 dollar taxi ride into Hyannis. Clean and nice!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Viktor sjöberg
SE
"Cape Cod"
It is a Motel, of course. But clean and in a tourist place.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Alessandro
IT
"Inte bra"
Ingen pool som utlovat, torftig frukost. Varför inte bara skaffa en brödrost och köpa en påse bröd? Inte så komplicerat att höja kvaliten litegrann! Rummet ständigt fuktigt, badrumsgolvet var inte torrt en enda gång under våra två dagar och kläderna blev fuktiga.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Jaana
SE
"Nett für Leute die viel unterwegs sind."
Sehr günstig mit nettem Verwalter. Man darf kein High-End erwarten, allerdings ist es seinen Preis wert (ca. 60-70 €). Insofern voll in Ordnung. Guter Standard!
DE
"Hotel en renovation"
J'ai pu beneficier d'une chambre renovée avec un très bon lit. Hotel en retrait de la route, très calme. Par contre l'annonce spécifiait un petit déjeuner compris auquel je n ai pas eu droit car l'espace était en renovation. Bon prix pour la chambre.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2013