All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
226 Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Very saticfing place to stay"
It was everything I expected to be, the room was on the second floor, I got what I ask for in regards to the room, I didn't use the other amenities they had to offer, because I was only there for a short visit because I was hired as a DJ to play music at Greek Festival In Centerville/Hyannis at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, my families place was already in use this summer so went to Hotels .com
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Don't Believe the Hype!"
I was hoping for a newly renovated lodging alluded to at the beginning of the year Reviews. But it looks like all the owners did was replace the beds and mattress. Which are nice, ultimately disappointed in the quality of the place. Not all rooms had the promised items like TV, microwave, and refrigerator so when we initially attempted to check in at 400PM, we had to return later in the evening to check in. The prositive aspects of our stay were the hardworking Housekeeping staff doing a good job making up room and its location convenient to the Cape Cod road network. Seasonal Pool promised in Amenities is covered and in need of major overhaul....Our stay was in late June! Really a very low level motel which provides basic sleeping & showering needs.
4 night romance trip Jun 27, 2013
Eric L.
"smelly rooms"
We did not stay at all. There was an animal smell to the room so we asked for a second room. The second room smelled strongly of urine. I went to tell the owner/manager and he told me to leave his hotel. He then charged me $50.00 for walking into his room. Also, a pool was advertised and there was no working pool in the hotel at all. I was very dissatisfied with the whole experience. We stayed at the Howard Johnson down the street for less money, larger beds, outdoor and indoor pool. Much better establishment.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"decent last resort"
Would not recommend this stay for families. Better fit for college students on a tight budget.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
"Nightmare at Castle Dawn Motel"
We arrived at Castle Dawn only 15 minutes before check in, to which we were surprised with the manager stating he didn't have any king size rooms available. We gave him our confirmation number letting him know we reserved a king size room. The manager then stated he didn't want to turn away business so he booked someone else and then had to switch out another customer so we could have a room, we were waiting for the other couple to walk in because they apparently had a key to the same room. The room conditions were sub par, lamps with no bulbs, makeshift door locks, and a general lack of cleanliness. This motel was severely disorganized and unfriendly. The English language is not one commonly spoke here. The motels motivation is a quick buck and they do not care for their customers at all. I would highly recommend searching anywhere else for a place to stay. Beware Castle Dawn Motel.
"cheap hotel"
wasn't good. when i check in the room wasn't clean yet.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"For an over night stay we would book agian."
The front desk man was very nice , great sense of humor. We had read the reviews and knew what to expect. If I worried about the cleanliness of corners, I might have had an issue, and update wouldn't hurt, but we got in around 7pm and left at 7 am. so we just needed a place to sleep. The beds were comfortable, the heat worked well. Restaurants and shopping all within very close range. Went to bed about 9 and when we left the place was full and I didn't hear anyone coming or going, a plus as I can be a light sleeper. We skipped the breakfast as it had no fresh fruit or yogurt , only dry cereal and small muffins. One more thing, the water pressure in the shower was fantastic!! (Better than we had when we stayed at the Hilton of Hartford). - a plus in my book.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
CDG
"Nice for short stay."
The owner is supper nice. Good for the price if you only need a short stay on Cape Cod. The location is on hwy 28, easy to get to the beaches.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"The Perfect place to get away from it all"
I had to attend a memorial service on the Cape and this hotel was convinient to all the locations I had to attend. Quiet and low-key, I really appreciated the serenity of the off-season locale. Made the weekend a wee bit better.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Jd
"HORRIBLE!!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!"
This place was horrible. The receptionist was incredibly rude, and I did not enjoy the stay at all. The bathroom was disgusting, and the room was musty and disgusting. HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE!
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Good buy"
Clean, sufficient amenities, descent breakfast, within driving distance from downtown Hyannis
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2012
Good deal for the money
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2012
"Reasonable"
Good for folks looking for a decent hotel at a reasonable price.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
"Decent for the Price"
You get what you pay for. The hotel was clean enough and breakfast was included but the room was mildewy or moldy and was a big turnoff. We asked to change rooms but the other room we were offered smelled the same.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2012
Convienient to where I wished to go
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
billy M.
"great price"
great bang for my buck was everything i expected it to be bed shower tv, lol a little rusty in the bathroom and the wi-fi didnt work in the room i had to go outside to get wireless but hey it was worth it for the great price! pool was nice and clean
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2012
Melissa S.
"dive"
Place was moldy stinky and just plain nasty
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
"castle hotel"
nice place,comfortable, convenience, on major route,clean, breakfast good in the morning,
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2012
sharon
"Only as a last resort - better choices available"
Service/desk personnel were very nice, which kept the overall rate above 1. And...that's about all the nice things I can say. The motel was just very, very plain; just a building w/o much landscaping. Rooms were clean but had old carpet and mildew around the bathroom and window. Pool looks like an afterthought, as it's built into the parking lot- not pretty. There are much better options within a mile radius on Rte 28 and with comparable pricing, so I'd check those places first.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
CC Visitor
"Close to all"
It is just OK based on the rate.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2012
"Great cheap hotel!"
Don't be scared by some of the negative reviews out there... Yes if you are used to a Hyatt regency then you may not be pleased because the rooms are a little dated, however, they were very clean and comfortable! The bed was nicer than many fancy hotels I have stayed at!
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
"Worst place I have ever stayed"
The room wasn't cleaned for the whole three days we were there. The outlets in the bathroom didn't work, the ironing board was broken. The room was threadbare. The TV was fuzzy and only got a couple channels - no on demand or movie channels. I have never stayed in a worse hotel.
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
Val
"friendly staff"
It was a nice place. Staff friendly, answered questions etc. we stayed 3 nights. close to pretty much everything.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2012
ginny
"Didn't like it"
The hotel was not what I expected. The room was very old and outdated. When we first walked in, we found a dead bug on the windowsill. There were not enough towels (There were 3 people in the room. We only had 2 bath towels). The toilet did not flush properly even after calling maintanance. The hotel was in a good location in reference to restaurants and Main St.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2012
RCM
we were not sure at first since it was sight unseen.....when we arrived it was delightful an old fashioned hotel the owners were pleasant even when we changed rooms.....we would stay there again
3 night trip Jul 26, 2012
lee
good for expensive
2 night trip Aug 8, 2012
"Good for 1 night stay"
Staff very accommodating. Changed from second floor to first floor for better accessibility for an elderly guest without any issues. Room needs to be updated but clean and verything worked. Great location. Excellent restaurants nearby.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
"Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It was just an overhaul unpleasant experience. The room smelled of heavy smoke and very very damp. The carpet in the room was very sticky. We found what looked like a piece of a potato chip under the covers on the bed sheet. The room was for double occupancy and had 1 bath towel in it. The only reason we stayed was because we checked in at 1 AM and were just laying over to fly out the next morning to Nantucket. By the way I did address this matter the next morning at check witht the woman at the front counter and shrugged her shoulder and said sorry. Sorry was not good enough!!!!!!! The only thing that was sorry was there MOTEL.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Unhappy Customer
"It's a room..."
We were looking for a place to stay overnight, and that's what we got. Not high on amenities, so if you're looking for a "resort" then look elsewhere. The A/C was barely able to keep the room cold enough (in early August, granted) so sleeping was bordering on uncomfortable. The room was fairly clean- the fridge and microwave in the room looked brand new actually. The pool was on the small side, but nice. If you're looking for a fairly inexpensive room for an overnight trip, this place will work. If you're looking for a longer vacation, then probably not the best place for ya.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"For one night stay is ok"
Rooms where ok, bed could use new mattress. For price we paid I wasn’t disappointed except that guests who had dogs with them allowed them swimming in pool. Animal hair was swimming on top of the water.For one night stay is ok.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
Demo
"beach weekend"
The bed is really comfortable. had a fridge and micro which most hotels charge extra for. had free continental breakfast and hotel is close to shops and entertainment. The outside of the hotel looks run down and a little shady. I saw a car that looked like it was being worked on or something hanging out in the parking lot. The building really needs some paint and TLC on the out side. On the inside things looked clean, but the whole ceiling looked like is was ready to fall in with some water damage or something. Pillow cases had some stains on them. I saw no one ever in the pool outside which I thought was weird. Not sure this would be my first choice for a hotel, but I would keep it as an option. This was one of the cheaper places to stay. I would rather have extra money in my pocket then at a high end hotel. I might stay again if the price is right.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2012
Chery

"Close to all amenities"
Well, we were at first planning on going camping near the same area, but when we came across this deal, and saw the price for a room with amenities, there was no other way to turn, and we ended up very much satisfied of what we chose.
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
Nice nice nice nice nice good hotel close to beach
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
ihor
"hotel old"
ok for the beds but there was something smelling bad coming out of tthe air conditioning. ok overall but will not return there.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"STAY AWAY..."
This Motel is undergoing renovations but the owner keeps charging the full price just the same. So beware you will be paying for a location that has NO POOL, no coffee machines, Continental Breakfast starting at 8:00 AM only, not before. An overall unpleasant place to stay and suggest you look elsewhere for the same price or even lower.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Nicki
"OK - would stay there again."
The hotel is good for the money you pay. Recently renovated, although the bathroom still needs some improvement. OK overall, would stay there again.
"cheap and dirty"
just an expression but the cleaning lady needs to have her eyes checked, cheap prices attrack low-lifes and that can be a problem as it was with one lun_atic bit_ch above us. Second nite they were not there. Every hotel can have problems... paid alot more and freezer did not freeze, this one did. Shows some age but atleast twice the price anywhere else. Great location for restaurants, Hyannis etc.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
troiky
"Decent place to stay on a budget"
Adequate place to stay with clean rooms and the pool was clean as well. No frills place perfect for people on a budget who only spend time in the room to sleep and clean up.
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
Danno

"하룻밤 묶기에 괜찮은 방"
휴양지라서인지 전반적으로 숙박비가 비싼 편이었음. 객실은 낡았으나 청결했고 직원들은 친절했음. 화장실이 많이 낡은 편이라 싫어할 수도 있겠으나 개인적으로 하룻밤 잠만 자기에 괜찮았음.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
KR
"Ottimo anche per la posizione centrale"
Visto da fuori rispetto agli altri motel vicini sembra meno curato invece le camera sono tutte ristrutturate bellissime pulitissime e curate...vicino al centro e alle zone principali!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
karla
IT
"Déçu"
j'ai bien aime le motel près de tout grand magasin près de la mer
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Déconseillé!"
Un vrai motel ouach! Humide, porte qui ne barre pas...pas inspirant du tout!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"hotel de passage"
propreté des lits à revoir / idéal pour passer une nuit à faible cout
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice budget motel close to hyannis"
Service minded people and only a 5 dollar taxi ride into Hyannis. Clean and nice!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Viktor sjöberg
SE
"Cape Cod"
It is a Motel, of course. But clean and in a tourist place.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Alessandro
IT
"Inte bra"
Ingen pool som utlovat, torftig frukost. Varför inte bara skaffa en brödrost och köpa en påse bröd? Inte så komplicerat att höja kvaliten litegrann! Rummet ständigt fuktigt, badrumsgolvet var inte torrt en enda gång under våra två dagar och kläderna blev fuktiga.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Jaana
SE
"Nett für Leute die viel unterwegs sind."
Sehr günstig mit nettem Verwalter. Man darf kein High-End erwarten, allerdings ist es seinen Preis wert (ca. 60-70 €). Insofern voll in Ordnung. Guter Standard!
DE
"Hotel en renovation"
J'ai pu beneficier d'une chambre renovée avec un très bon lit. Hotel en retrait de la route, très calme. Par contre l'annonce spécifiait un petit déjeuner compris auquel je n ai pas eu droit car l'espace était en renovation. Bon prix pour la chambre.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2013
FR
"Castle Dawn Motel"
Motel situé à proximité de l'aéroport et de Yannis. Chambre vieillotte mais correcte équipée d'un frigo et d'un micro-ondes. Wifi et parking gratuit. Piscine extérieure ouverte. Petit déjeuner restreint: café, thé, lait et toasts uniquement. Hôtesse d'accueil très serviable qui a même téléphoné pour nous pour se renseigner sur une activité.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
FR
Nous avons passé une nuit avant de prendre le ferry. Chambre très acceptable pour le prix. Piscine agréable et personnel ultra accueillant.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2012