All hotels in Singapore, Singapore

Service is adequate
    Dirty
    Bad internet service
"It's just okay"
The room was sandy and as usual u ha Be to expect zero reception. It's my fourth time here cos of zouk out. They have really strict policies like one key per room no extra anything and one to one towel exchange. Not sure about other times
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
"Mr"
Pleasant
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Hasim
"Bad experience"
Bad Service staff (receptionist) attitude. Maybe because we are not Ah mo. Room floor dirty, glass panel with patches of stains. Reception board at level 8 is making Halloween movie (the light bulb spoilt) maybe because they are creating a resort atmosphere, mend to be dirty.
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
elsa
SG
"Sign up for their eco-tour"
No frills hotel room. Really nice pool and superb environmentally-friendly practices.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
SG
"Relaxing Staycation at Siloso Beach Resort"
Book thru hotel.com & got a valuable deal to stay at the resort for a night..Overall, the staycaion is affordable & a good place if you wish to spend a relaxing day & night there after a tiring week...
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2015
Karen Tan
SG
The hotel is old n the room is a bit damp even though the Air-con is on.
3 night trip with friends Nov 17, 2015
Conbier
"last min staycation"
Nice swimming pool and friendly staff
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
Sharifah Munirah
the breakfast was terable
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Gil
"Pool!"
Old rooms. Beautiful and awesome swimming pool!
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Maheswaran
"Environment friendly Hotel"
You will like every thing about this hotel except for the interiors which look old. We had a great stay here.
Other trip Nov 20, 2015
angom
"Siloso Sentosa Island."
I feel that for the cost of staying here its very overrated and over priced for what it is.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
"Sentosa Island hotel"
The hotel wasn't the closest one available as you arrive on the Island, but it is worth going the extra distance to have the beach access along with the lovely hotel facilities. The pool and hotel surrounds are beautiful, and then just across the road is the sand and quite clean ocean.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
marie
"poor stay due to bath tub water"
I think the hotel is too old to be on par with other newer hotels in sentosa. pool and service were good. room size is big because it is an old hotel but sleep quality was not that good. it would have ben an okay stay if not for the yellow water on bathtub. I also saw front desk staff was in disagreement with the management over the phone.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
SG
"small old rooms poor breakfast"
room was small and in need of renovation dark and dingy no view and front door opened to work sheds, had to pay for upgrade for nicer room but the aircon was to loud, breakfast was poor, staff were very friendly and the location was good, great pool just hope you like the crashing waterfall noise all night in your room overall the hotel is basic but if your there for santosa island and on a budget not spending too much time at the hotel its a good base
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Bad place"
Bad
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Lim
"Nice overall... but..."
Pleasant place, decent room and bed. However, mobile network connectivity is pretty bad inside the room and around the resort, except for the few common areas where the resort offers free Wifi. Complimentary breakfast was disappointing, considering that this is Singpapore, renowned for the great variety and tastes of foods offered almost everywhere. (perhaps it was meant to cater to the overseas tourists but it is not doing itself any favours by serving common breakfast fare and not more local delicacies)
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Andy
"Fabulous eco resort"
Was centrally located near major attractions. .fantastic pool area..loved the eco ideas implemented within the resort.. great service from reception..
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Katrina
"Big swimming pool close to beach"
My visit was coloured by an exhausting and frustrating start. Business trip stop-over to ease jet lag. I arrived at 8 am after a 13 hour flight and had requested an early check-in. I was prepared to pay extra but was told I could not check in till after 3 pm. A Large family was in a similar position and the tiny lobby was crowded with ill-feeling and people slumped over suitcases and the few chairs. I know it is a difficult balance between guests wanting to check-out at the last possible moment and others wanting to check-in early, but if hotels employed sufficient cleaners the changeover could be faster. At about 11 am they provided me with a temporary room, which was kind of them, but the ethernet cable didn't work. (No wi-fi in rooms.) I was switched to another room and after two more visits from 'engineers' to this room, we concluded that cable didn't work either. My third switch found me in a room that had working ethernet cable. It was after 5pm by this time. It all needs a bit of an overhaul. It is cheaper than other hotels on Sentosa beach but has a back-packer feel, particularly the rather gloomy cafe/restaurant, which is not reflected in the room charges. However, once I got over my initial trials, I did enjoy my stop-over! The staff, in particular, were always polite and friendly and I like the pool and proximity to beach.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Alan
Generally, the stay was ok. Only concern is we face no mobile network in room for both M1 and starhub from room 729 onwards.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Cai
SG
"overall a nice place for its price.."
Near to the beach.. comfortable bed.. and good environment.. will visit again...
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
fu wei
SG
"eco hotel in green surrounding"
the loud a/c spoiled the sleep, the pool with spring water was great fun
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Wilfried
"Worst resort"
My husband and I stayed in this resort for 4 nights. We have never been this disappointed in a resort. Our bed covers were torn across the entire top length, which would be impossible to miss by the cleaners. We saw mice on 2 occasions at their breakfast buffet. Buffet breakfast was basic and unappetizing. There was no WiFi available in the rooms, only limited access in the cafe. There were 'floaties' in the pool, I use this word as I have no idea what it was. There was a constant fish smell throughout the resort. This accommodation is below average and lessened the joy of my Singapore holiday.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
lib mol
"Love the Swimming pool"
A retreat away from home
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
SG
Overall we enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
Rachael
Pool was great.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Wong
"Wonderful eco-system"
Lovely mineral swimming pool and grounds, but accommodation a bit tired. Great food nearby at beach restaurants - especially 'Coastes Beach Café & Bar'.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
pikey
"Lovely hotel"
We were really pleased with our choice of hotel on Sentosa from the moment we arrived. Staff were very helpful . The pool was great and we enjoyed our stay. Although we checked out at middday we were allowed to use the pool till 3pm when we left.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Grahame
"Great service!"
Friendly and helpful staffs at reception desk.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Tammy
"Below expectation"
The impression that this hotel gives more of "chalet" style. The dirty walls & TV cables, rusty power sockets, make the guestroom looks old and unappealing. The guest relations people at the reception could have been more diplomatic towards guests. We had accidentally trespassed its Villa territory and were shouted by the staff, which a gentle and more polite tone could have done a nice job. The wifi service is ONLY available at the pool side and level 1 F&B outlet. The pool is not too bad though.
1 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
Miaw Ling
"An unforgettable staycation."
It is a wonderful staycation for my whole family. We really enjoyed our stay there as we have been extending our stay there for twice.
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
Noraini
"Awesome !!!"
Fantastic location , easy access to Sentosa and the mainland Loved the pool area and the fact it was opposite the beach Would definitely stay at Siloso again
7 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Russel
"Excellent pool"
Excellent outdoor swimming pool is so relaxing and the best hotel pool I've ever been to. That alone makes this hotel worth the stay. Otherwise the resort is a bit dated but comfortable, friendly, and good location for a get-away.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2015
"perfect spot on sentosa"
looks great outside rooms a bit plain pool area fantastic
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
pete
"Old, rundown and filthy"
The hotel looks nothing like the photos. The staff were very good however the hotel facilities are not, outside of the pool. The room itself was disgusting. As soon as we walked, it smelt damp and we found a significant amount of mould behind the curtains. There was still hair in the shower from the previous guest and the bed was covered in sand and.or dirt. It just felt filthy both on top of the sheet and underneath. While we understand the hotel claims to be eco-friendly, I suspect this is just a front to save money and avoid washing sheets, covers and duvets. The wi-fi is extremely slow and only available in the cafe where it cant handle any more than 3-4 people using it before it shuts down. The food at thw cafe is also very very poor for a hotel of 3.5 star standard. Overall - Deeply dissapointing.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Alfred
"Our stay at Siloso Beach"
The rooms were very small. The breakfasts were very average,but the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Cheryl
Value for money. Great for a relaxing getaway at the beach.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Timothy
"rundown room :("
fourth stay here in my last five yrs, and this time the room was in a bad condition. Room seems lack of maintenance n rundown, looking like a very old chalet for the price. the shower gel in the dispenser smel wrong, cups were not washed properly, bathroom is old n shower water 'stops' if guest in next room are also using. Tv is pathetic small. Time to replace The 90+ rollaway bed i paid for my daughter coz we could feel the speing just sitting on it! Breakfast menu items noticebly lesser than previous stay. Only good was the pool, nature surrounding, and the service crew who were full of smiles despite the peak period.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Merlinda
SG
"You don't know until you try it"
I am glad I tried out the hotel despite the negative reviews on tripadvisor. This is an eco hotel. The mess is from fallen leaves. There is no rubbish left around. Sheets and facility are clean. Complimentary breakfast and location are big pluses. The rooftop garden is educational for those interested in gardening. The lack of Wifi in rooms did not turn out to be a big problem for us. Just take the iphone or android down to the cafe at level I. Wifi is complimentary.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Wei
"This is an awful hotel!"
This is an awful hotel. Hotels.com shouldn't get a partnership with the hotel for the customers.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Young Dall
We had paid for a late check out. but the hotel had not received notification, there for we didn`t receive one. The hotel staff were ok ,I didn`t think the staff did the extra mile like some of the other places we stayed at in the last 7 1/2 weeks. It was centrally located, I don`t know weather I`d stay there again,
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Gregory G
"Really great swimming pool!"
Really great swimming pool!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Kyrre
"Room for improvement"
Negative : Mobile network is weak at times. No WiFi. Check in area is small, had to wait outdoor. Given twin bed, told ran out of queen size unless upgrade room. Positive : staffs r friendly and helpful. Location by the beach. Breakfast has a good spread.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Walking distance to the beach, and just 5 mins walk to beach station of Santosa express. Breakfast is very good with lots of choice. But the room is quiet moist.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
HK
"Close to beach, great pool"
Great hotel for families, and young people who want to party on the beach. Was a bit far from things for an older single mum with teenage son. It's very hot when negotiating all the different forms of transport and very hot when sstaying out for the full day. Better to stay close by the pool.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Robyn
"Nice view and good location to enjoy the beach!"
Nice view and good location to enjoy the beach at reasonable price! Hotel facility a bit old and not much hotel service but these can be accepted with respect to what they charge per night.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Carrie
HK
"Fabulous pool"
The swimming pool with spring water was fabulous and not so busy. At times I was on my own in this huge pool ( more like a lake!)I spent hours in it and my sensitive skin did not suffer. However it seemed to me that the rest of the hotel did not receive so much attention. Having said this I was looking for a hotel sensibly priced with a great pool...this is what I got. if you are looking for luxury and attention to detail then this hotel is not for you.
4 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Joelle
"Comfortable hotel close to the action"
This hotel is close to everything you need for a good time. The staff are excellent however the room we were in is looking a bit tired. Basic facilities are available and the pool is the best feature of the hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Ani
"Family getaway"
The hotel surrounding is good. I love the greenery surrounding the swimming pool. Hotel room has good view facing the beach but is a little run down though.. Would be great if hotel rooms and toilet get some uplifting. Breakfast can be better.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
SG
"Nice Place in Sentosa Island"
Took the family for a 4 day trip to Singapore. We decided on Sentosa Island due to is convenient location (close to Universal Studios), and ease of free public transportation. Looking at the available properties in this area (not that many) it was easy to pick this hotel. The rooms were small, as stated on other reviews, but fairly clean. Floors did get wet when you took a shower, because of the design of the restroom and lack of adequate drainage. I can see this being an issue for elderly folks who are concerned about falls, but other than that it was acceptable. LOVED the pool, the fact that it was free of Chlorine is a HUGE plus for us. Breakfast was included (for 2 people per room, children are $10 per day), and was decent. Service is good, we ordered room service the first night we got there due to the time (late), and I was pleased with it. For the money it's a great deal. I encourage folks to spend time in the pool and visit nearby attractions. Loved Singapore!!!
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Carlos
"Environment friendly resort"
My wife and I stayed for one night and one day only. We learned many things during the short eco tour around the hotel premises. It's amazing to see how the resort's green initiatives and sustainability work in such a small area.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015