All hotels in Singapore, Singapore
51 Imbiah Walk, Sentosa Island, Singapore, 099538, Singapore, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Pool...............ummmmmm.... and thats all"
Arrived to the hotel and greeted by friendly staff. The walk to the room took me past the huge swimming pool which is stunning. The room however, was very dated. The walls and carpet were filthy! The side tables were dirty and a 'suspicious' stain on the bedside drawer was revolting. The bathroom was even worse. The shower area was extremely mouldy and stained, and the floor under the back of the toilet was also filthy. The shower fitting was broken, and would not hold the shower head in position, and water would spray all over the bathroom every time we showered. I understand that this is one of the cheaper hotels on Sentosa, however I think that every hotel, in every price bracket, should at the very least, be clean an sanitary. I suspect that once upon a time, this was a lovely hotel, however, it seems that over time it has been let go. The one saving grace is the swimming pool which is beautiful. I would not recommend staying here, and I would not stay here again. The more you look around this hotel, the more you see how poorly it is maintained.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Average but good location"
Could do with a revamp and more facilities and mosquitoes ate me alive by the pool but understand it is an Eco resort
4 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"Worth considering"
He room was adequate; a little dated and in need of a fresh paint and upgrade, but suitable. The service was great and all the staff were polite and helpful. The most impressive part of this hotel is the resort pool, waterfall, slide, and spa. Very relaxing! I think maybe the only main problem we had was no option for hanging up wet clothes. The laundry was tiny and a good outside undercover washing line would have been superb, otherwise thankyou for a lovely stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Old hotel needs a facelift"
Siloso resort is a reasonably priced resort at a good location. The place is quite old and in urgent need of a face lift. The pool is great, but there was no WiFi. Buffet breakfast was ok. But, Bathrooms are old and in visible need of upgrade. They were doing up some of the rooms ..maybe the entire place is gradually being renovated. If you are going, look for rooms above the 5th floor as sea views are better.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Praveen
"Average stay"
This was an average hotel with average service. Nothing was bad or outstanding.
4 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Disappointing stay for a resort I used to like"
I came in a cab and had two bags of liquor with me. When the hotel staff greeted me by opening my door for me and i struggled a little to come out of the cab as the cab was parked on a slope, he offered me to help to carry my two heavy plastic bags. When I checked into my room, my second disappointment was I had only 1 bar on my network for the entire stay. I wasn't able to stream any videos and my what's app message came in delayed. My bf wasn't able to even reach me through phone call at one point. If there was lack of reception in that room, why did the reception gave me a room in such an extreme corner? The room floor was extremely dusty. I didn't mind the poor condition of the room (bad flooring) cos it was still a cosy room. And I hope they look into better room service menus too. There was really a lack of options for room service. But I love the natural spring water pool? The pool was a nice place to relax and only place with wifi besides the cafe. Overall, for the price I've paid, I think wifi in room could be possible. This resort needs a 'lift' and upgrading to spruce things up.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Rozianah
SG
Not what I expected or what we read when choosing this hotel.
6 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great location, opposite beach."
Great location, opposite beach. Super pool and grounds. Room fairly basic but adequate except for storage space. Only one drawer each side of bed - so nowhere to put undies, T Shirts, shorts etc. We ended up living out of our suitcases (not ideal!). Wardrobe OK. Good shower pressure. Breakfast was mediocre but again, adequate. For the money, this hotel is good
Tricia
"Eco friendly hotel..relaxing...great pool.."
Hotel is great value..comfortable..relaxing..friendly staff..great pool..would stay again..
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Jen n Jordy
"nice"
Nice stay
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
SG
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Second stay. First day in 2012 and that left me a good impression. Second stay was ok. The room was pretty stuff and we can feel that its very dusty. Hotel abit run down. Staff during breakfast was very friendly and helpful even though it was a very morning. Thumbs up!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
yana
SG
"Good for getting away, hard to stay in touch"
Tucked away from the theme-park-eque worst of Sentosa, this would probably be great for a quiet break, with it's huge pool and waterfall. But as I was on a business trip, the lack of wifi in the rooms was an issue (especially as it said it had it) - I had to get up at midnight and stumble to the cafe, where there is wifi, to check into my flight. Staff were very friendly and helpful though.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Em
"sentosa trip"
May at front of house in restaurant was an amazing help and so cheery and made you feel nothing was a bother to her thanks for everything. Room a bit dirty and old it pool n spa awesome will come back. Location awesome
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
donny
"Bad"
This is the worse so far I have stay for hotel.com booking
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Ricky
"Wedding anniversary staycation"
Stayed here a few times. Like this hotel because of its nature backdrop and surrounding, very resort feel. Service as usual is awesome and friendly. Wanted a short and relax getaway for our wedding anniversary but away from the bustle city life. This hotel undoubtably is the automatic choice. Unknowingly I've booked a superior room. Was kind of disappointed with the room during check in as it is small and they only left with 2 single beds. So my wife made a call to the reception hoping for a change and cited that it was our wedding anniversary. Barely 1 min on the call and without having to say much. We were told to go to the reception to collect a new key card to another room. And to our pleasant surprise we were given a free upgrade to deluxe room. As I mentioned earlier, the hotel has never fail to uphold their standard of service and friendliness. Good job, well done and keep it up.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Lovely eco-friendly hotel!"
I stayed here for only 2 nights but I was impressed. Directly across the road from the beach & a few beach bars, the free "tram" service drops you right infront of the hotel so you can easily access the monorail station or it's only a 5min walk. The hotel has lovely gardens with wild animals such as peacocks roaming through which I loved to see, there is also an Eco tour daily so you can see how they built the hotel to try to remain true to the trees & wildlife. We were upgraded to a Deluxe room upon arrival - the room wasn't fabulous but it was roomy enough & being on Sentosa you don't spend much time in your room anyway so it was ok for us. The pool area is huge & lovely and the food in the restaurant is priced very well.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Richelle
"Great Location so close to the beach !!"
Nice Hotel, Good staff nice food Over all comfortable stay.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Vaishali
"Close to Nature Good Location Not so Good Hotel"
Location was good. The view from my room fantastic and pool was OK. My room was nice and the view fantastic plus there was a window that opened so I could turn the air con off at night and open the window to let the sea breeze in. But the cleanliness terrible. Terrible breakfast worst I've seen so far and I've seen alot. Options were White Bread or small Croissants no cheese or cold meats offered only strawberry or apricot jam and butter. Yogurt limited to only two flavours coconut or mixed berries in tiny tiny tubs that were barely cold, 3 varieties of cereal, cooked eggs, option of 4 hots it was always chicken chipolatas, baked beans, potato cooked in various ways and baked beans plus pineapple, watermelon and papaya chunks which by the end of my stay looked old like they had just been recycled every morning. No WiFi in rooms only in the Cafe or pool area but they switched the WiFi in the Cafe off in the mornings and when questioned the answer was so guest don't clog up tables unnecessarily whilst breakfast isrunning. As mornings are usually the only time I can check my emails and catch up the lack of WiFi in room and the fact they turn off the access to WiFi in the Cafe was very frustrating and I wasnt the only unhappy guest. To use the pool areas for WiFi in the mornings was not nice as the areas was dirty and the music coming over the speakers around the pool was sooo loud you couldn't talk on skype or concentrate plus the wooden lounges were just uncomfortable
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Simone
"Pleasant & close-to-nature and many attractions"
The hotel itself was an experience. It is eco-friendly and some of their staff are disadvantaged/disabled individuals whom they help provide livelihood opportunities to. There are animals and the ambience is like being next to a rainforest while only being a walk away from fun and activities.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Marielle
PH
"over priced"
It's not a bad place it has plenty to do, but over priced little service I've stayed in 3 star hotel that were much nicer and for half price
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
jak
"Great location. We loved the location."
Taxi fare was 30.00 Singapore from airport. Once there transport around the island is free. There is a lot to do on the island and well worth staying there.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Fergus
"environment is so good"
the environment is so amazing, the pool, the garden and the beach. we had a romantic weekend here
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
YULONG
"Great location terrible hotel"
The rooms are beyond tiny the common area in particular the pool is filthy and the breakfast is the worst thing I ever put in my mouth I strongly recommend you avoid this hotel
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
jaffa
"Old & poor condition"
Toilet sit dropping off, toilet door lock can't lock properly. Old and never maintain
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
Henry
"irene"
just so so
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
ying
"Well situated hotel."
The hotel was situated well away from the crowds but close enough to all facilities. The staff were friendly and accommodating and greeted us each morning with a smile. The breakfast catered for all tastes and the room was comfortable. The bed was EXTREMELY hard and need a bed topper on it to allow a good night's sleep. The pool was great & the grandchildren loved the slides.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Dianne
"Nice, one of the best swimming in Singapore."
Very nice and clean swimming pool. Will be back again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Mong Seng
"Dislike"
Checking in took sometimes. The room itself is not that fantasy, the bed was rather dirty &the wheel make it really annoying. Light was spoilt also. However, is just opposite of siloso beach, so is really great location &getaway.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
SG
"Good location, very basic hotel"
Very basic hotel. Limited dining options after breakfast. No poolside service. On a positive note, location was fantastic. Pool area was beautiful with kids slide & waterfall. A hotel you would use to just eat breaky & sleep in. Doesn't compare to a Bali resort of the same price.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Lee
"Relaxing, low key hotel"
This was our second stay here. Being surrounded by trees helps to create a relaxed, casual environment. Rooms are fine, staff helpful, pool is sensational. Easy to go back and forth to mainland via monorail and MRT. Would happily come back.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"avergely good hotel"
the stay at the hotel was average and not bad. The location however was excellent. The hotel can improve quite a lot and be the best amongst others around.
3 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Bhavna
IN
"unexpected"
I was given 2nd floor room, pathway to the room was dark by night. Unable to get a tram into the hotel after 7pm. I had to take bus from beach station, alight half way thru as guided my the bus driver, and walk up the hill which very deserted area and peacock was everywhere at that time. Never i expected the reception service counter located at level 8.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
S Baoweidan
"soso"
soso..
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
MEAGAN
"hotel is ok for me"
Hotel is currently undergoing renovation. The staffs are friendly and helpful. The shower was too small for me..
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
SG
"Hotel Staff very accomodating."
The Hotel staff was very friendly and obliging. When I checked in, it was raining cats & dogs but the staff still allowed me to parallel park along the shelter, very kind of them. However the buffet breakfast could do with more variety.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Magaret
"average"
book a roof garden suite for my anniversary. was glad that we managed to change the room to face the sea instead of the trees. however, no wifi connection in the roof garden. we couldn't connect at all or at super duper slow speed till you just give up. and what's more disappointing was in our room, the wifi couldn't work till we had to call the receptionist and after fixing it, we could connect but couldn't load. we gave up. jacuzzi was relaxing with the sea view. the surrounding pool and outside reception area were under construction. hotel breakfast was complimentary and was good! given that price, I might think twice about returning again.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
SG
"Great location at an affordable price"
Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms, good hot buffet breakfast. Fantastic pool.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Strategic place"
Has a tram stop right in front and is nearby main bus stops like siloso and beach stop. I love the nature surrounding the hotel. Breakfast is great. No WiFi though so that's a bummer. my mom is difficult customer but she enjoyed her stay there so that means something!
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Izza
MY
"sentosa siliso beach resort"
Fantastic place to stay...great pool....
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Susanne
"Eco resort on Sentosa"
This resort was right across the road from Siloso Beach and its cafes and bars are just metres away. The pool facilities were outstanding which the resort is centred around, the pool was enormous so plenty of room for everyone. The included breakfast was great and included freshly made items like croissants. Sentosa's attractions are all nearby and easily accessed.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Dean
"Ok Stay at Sentosa"
It was an ok stay
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"good place in sentosa"
having a good time at this resort,just park my car..using free tram&monorail can go to any where in sentosa island.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
cva
"Dirty hotel staff rude"
The bathroom room had thick black mould in the shower and around the door and floor told as they would clean it then got back and found it the same told them for a 2nd time and they said it had been clean and it had not they still would not fix it to make things worse they demanded a 100 deposit of as at the start and we were not told about then the toilet would not work right and could not get it fixed.the resorts food just as bad and resort dirty all round would not recommended it to anyone m
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Fantastic location, kids loved the waterfall."
Fantastic location, and very nice people. Great breakfast in the morning, part of the package. We chose to return as we loved our stay last year but noticed a few changes, the cubby house and the beauitful trees around the pool area were all gone and the rooms weren't maintained as well as before as the wall paper was coming off the walls.......overall great location, nice people, kids loved the pool, slide and the waterfall as well a the party nightlife.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
kathleen
"Nice Rooftop Suite"
The Suite was very nice and a very short walk to the Beach Station.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Fiona
HK
"Siloso Beach Resort"
*. Beautiful place. *. Friendly Staff. *. In house Resturant needs a better menu. *. Their standard rooms are too small, if you are from Europ or countries with people who has large body frames my find it inconvenient to stay in standard rooms. *. No hand towels in the bathroom. *. Shower head can only be moved left or right. *. Bathroom doors are not closing correctly, therefor water leaks out to the rest of the bathroom. *. TV is 15"
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
travel-247
"Close to nature"
I booked the rooftop suite for my husband's birthday. The room comes with a beachfront view and a jacuzzi at the second floor. I love the rooftop.This is a perfect short getaway for couples and who likes nature but do not expect to be real quiet as opposite the resort has a row of beach bars that plays music all day and night. The restaurant is quite costly but common when you're in Sentosa so it's advisable you pack or buy meals from outside.
Lucy
SG
"Good chill out beach location"
The hotel is perfect for a stopover on the way back to Australia from Europe - choose the deluxe room - we didn't this time and were underwhelmed - the rooms are 'tired' BUT the pool is wonderful, you have great staff and easy access to Harbour Town and trains to Chinatown and Little India. Not luxurious and in need of updating but location and facilities balance this out for a short stay.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
jill
"Run down hotel with unfriendly staffs"
Money paid wasn't worth the stay, breakfast was not nice, room smell of smoke, and noise from the beach can be heard. Not worth staying in the roof garden suite.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Mat Lim
"Could be better"
Amenities are pretty old. Got a room that has neither sea nor garden view. The only view out of the window were of overgrown trees closely plastered to the window, which is quite a waste. Encountered some technical issues with the door lock of which some fellow hotel guests actually managed to tap into our room by accident and to our surprise, our card can access their room too. Fortunately, the hotel staffs resolved the issue promptly. Rest of the stay went fine.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014