All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
444 Nahua st, Honolulu, HI, 96826, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent location in Waikiki"
Easy walking distance to both ends of Waikiki from Ala Moana to Diamond Head at a very fair price along the Ala Was Canal. Parking included in the price. The building is still undergoing renovations which can be somewhat annoying and room 1004 was small, very clean and quite recently tiled both walls and floor. Maid service came Mon, Wed, and Fri with fresh towels and once a week with linens. The balcony is 18" wide at most but had a view if the canal. The building rooftop has a small pool, a workout room with weights and machines, lounge chairs and even two gas grills with sinks and service counters but no tables for eating. Electronic key fob provides secure access to entrance doors and room door as well as secure access to the elevator. Our only two complaints were. Non-working toaster, an insufferable HARD couch that had been there awhile (the building was built in 1974). Towels, bed linens, and small soap bars and TO we're provided as was dishwasher and some laundry soap for the in apartment washer and dryer combo. What the unit really needs is some comfortable chairs, as there are virtually none. Clothes closet, bureau, bathroom and kitchen were totally adequate. Two small noisy air conditioners work hard to shake the hot sun on the east side of the building. Larger units on the south and north sides of the building have somewhat larger square footage including a much larger balcony lanai. International Marketplace at south end of Nahua St. Is gone for new Cond
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Terry
"budget place"
If you are just looking for a place to sleep at night and out all day then this is a good choice, it's cheap. It was on the older side. It doesn't have other amenities like a 4 star hotel. The room was not super clean, it was okay only. It's within walking distance to beach and shopping. We chose this because we didn't want to have to pay for parking fee each day at another place. Parking was included.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Would stay here again"
Over all the experience was good, however, we did not have television for three days due to the fact that they have no maintenance available on weekends, according to the girl they sent to deal with the problem. We feel they knew there was a problem with the TV because there was a second TV on a dresser in the bedroom (not hooked up), and when maintenance finally came in Monday they immediately hooked it up in the living room, replaced the remote that wasn't working, and we had TV. Maintenance said they would be in to hang a replacement TV on the mount but that never happened. The condo was pleasantly clean, but was in need of general maintenance. This again led us to believe maintenance is not a priority at this facility. Security in the building is excellent, with very good access control.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great value for Waikiki"
Since we were staying there for a week before moving on to another island, we wanted to try to keep costs down. This place was perfect! Centrally located in Waikiki, full kitchen and laundry in our apartment.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"A good stay near the beach"
Overall a good experience. THE GOOD: We loved the view, the proximity to the beach, and the assigned parking space. The kitchen was well equipped and functional, and we loved having a washer/dryer in the room. THE BAD: the bed was terrible with a huge sag in the middle, there was construction in the room next to us and construction supplies and tools were frequently left in the hallway, and the TV didn't work.
7 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
david
"In the heart of it all"
Great place to stay for someone that wants an inexpensive place to stay close to all the action in Wakiki. Currently updating the property, that appears to have a mix of residents-- condo owners-- and tourist staying there. Full equipped kitchen really helped make our stay even more affordable. Would stay at this property again. Check in process needs improvement. Call property ahead of time to find out how to access parking and your assigned room-- all done with key fob.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Donnell
"Good location, update facilities."
Furniture was old and needed replacing. Carpet and curtains were old and dirty. Best things were the kitchen and free parking. I would stay again if they replaced the furniture, carpet, and curtains. Location was great.
4 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Dennis
"Don't do it!"
Free parking- YES. Great Rate- YES. In Waikiki- YES. Worth it- NO. We stayed at this condo over a year ago, and the room was acceptable. However, this stay was quite the opposite. Although the manager (located in California) tried to remedy the issues, this hotel is quite poor and we will not stay here again. Over the course of 5 days, we had 3 different rooms and each had its own set of issues. Everything from filthy (yellow stained) pillows, a refrigerator that wreaked of dead fish (although clean), beds that sank in the center, satellite receivers that didn't work and an air conditioner stuck on 78 degrees. Overall, the stay was quite poor. Worst of all, the washing machine in room #2 flooded the condo on the floor below us, rendering our washing machine and bathroom sink unusable for the remainder on the stay. The hotel is also adjacent to the Honolulu International Market Place which is being rebuilt- bulldozers and trucks work 6 days a week, starting at 6am everyday (backup alarms are non-stop). If you are looking for a beautiful, peaceful place to stay in Waikiki, try the Embassy Suites.
5 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Very disappointing"
This hotel is well location in the Waikiki area but that is about all. The pictures on the Internet must be from some other hotel.. The balcony was about 18 inches wide, paint is pealing from the walls, the couch was so uncomfortable we needed pillows to sit on it. The A/c and toaster had to be replaced. The microwave door often would not stay closed. The staff did their job but with zero aloha. Worse hotel experience in over ten trips to Hawaii. Find another place this one is not worth any price.
paul
"Great location at Waikiki"
I was looking for something that will be near to some good places. The condominiums are great if you are traveling with a partner. You have a equiped kitchen to have less expenses in food. However, cheap food can be found in the neighbor towns. People is very helpful and I did enjoyed my time in Oahu. I didn´t expend too much time at the hotel. overall I was feeling OK with the location and the security and facilities.
Clemencia
"A great stay"
Thank you for a great experience in Waikiki. We enjoyed our accommodations and look forward to another stay with you.
"Nice for the money"
It was a base one bedroom condo. Lovely view of Ala Wai Golf course. Also cool sunrises from the balcony. The rooftop pool and deck were very nice.Many shops within walking distance. Downers were, dishwasher and dryer didn't work and the kitchen sink had no hot water
Marickey
"WAIKIKI BEACH CONDOS"
You get what you pay for! If money is an issue, this cond is very affordable. However, don't expect a modern updated property. It is safe with covered parking, security on sight, and very secure locked premises including a secure elevator. The pool is not heated so we never went in, as it was cold. The location is excellent. It's close to great shopping and to the beach. The International Market is no longer there. Not sure what they're planning to do with the block that has recently been demolished where the market once was. This area is noisy all day and night as it's in the center of all the activities. Ask for an upper floor unit as you will get a view of other highrise condos and either the beach or the canal. Having a washer and dryer in the units made it cheaper for us since we didn't have any check-in luggage that now costs $25 per bag. We packed to a minimum. All the necessary kitchen appliances and dishes, etc. are there. No need to bring laundry or dish detergent. Do bring your own shampoo as it's not provided. Economically, this was a frugal trip as we did most of our cooking at the condo to avoid high restaurant costs and the higher calories. The furniture is old but the sheets and towels are clean. If you're use to high quality fancy hotel stays, this isn't for you. If you're into frugality, this condo works.
"Worst hotel I've ever stayed."
Pictures don't show current condition. Too old too shabby and smells all rooms. ( I couldn't put my clothes in cabinets b/c smell transferred to my clothes. When I use washing machine. It was broken and water float all rooms. But they didn't even give me another room. So, I have to stay another hotel during my stay. When I came back to hotel, fan was still running and room were still wet. Washing machine was not repaired or replaced. Then, I have to go buy clothes. After I return, I contacted to owner as per instruction from hotel manager who said I should get full refund. But owner completely ignored me. No refund even no apology at all !! B/c of this hotel experience, my trip to Oahu tuned very bad memory.. FYI、 Hotel has no front desk. So, no info about town at all. For anything, you need contact different deaprtment. As phone in my room was broken, I have to use my cell phone to call hotel stuff. no 24hrs contact. they take message but no action till next day. It provides only towel and soaps. All others you have to buy yr own. This is again worst hotel I've ever stayed. Motel 8. 6 etc provide much better room. I would never recommend to this hotel it's not even 2stars.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Visit to Waikiki"
Very conveniently located. A little dated but nice, secure and comfortable. Kitchen supplies not complete, not enough pots and pans, serving bowls and very dull knives. However a call to the management helped to correct the situation. Phone and WiFi did not work, but the issues were corrected in a fairly timely manner. Staff were courteous. Free parking a definite plus. I would definitely return in the future and recommend your location to friends and family. All in all, a very positive experience.
14 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Loved the room, my only complaint is that since there is a huge glass sliding door / window be prepared for some warmth / heat on the living room.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Location 5/5. Free parking 5/5"
If you want to be in downtown Waikiki, but don't want to pay the wild beach front rates, this is the place for you. A good value. The room was fine, a bit travel worn but lots of included amenities. Best of all you get an assigned, covered parking spot at no extra charge. We loved the location and walked everywhere in Waikiki.
4 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"good location that about it"
the condo need alot of upgrade location is good. they need to put new mattress new bed sheets new pillows its old and smell.no wine glasses plumping is bad washer toilet and bathtub are connect together. when we washed clothes all the water fill up to bathtub. so basically when you wash cloths can't use toilet or shower
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
marie
"nice jr suite facing ala wai canal."
great location, private, parking, jr. suite with kitchen, facing Ala Wai canal and golf course.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
B
"Outdated"
The size of the room was great, more than I expected. It was just a little outdated when it came to the furniture. But they were doin some work on the building, so, maybe next time they may be up-to-date.
6 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
Waikiki Beach Condo
"Pleasantly surprised"
I have visited Waikiki & Honolulu for work 4 times now, and usually stay at hotel in Waikiki, however it was sold out. Being that it was a longer trip and my husband was joining me, I decided to be adventurous and go for a beach condo. Upon arrival we were pleasantly surprised - It looked like the condos had been remodeled recently and were nicer than I'd expected. We had assigned parking which made coming and going very convenient, and we never had any problems or issues with the room during our stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Deanna
"great location very competitive price"
the contact person was super nice and allowed us to check out at 7PM because we were flying back on a red eye. We had a parking space at the condo and could walk everywhere in Waikiki which is great because parking is very expensive in Waikiki. The room is a little outdated but perfectly clean and the floor plan is very nice with a sliding door in the middle giving privacy between the bedroom area and the sofa bed in the living room area.
5 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very Pleased"
The accommodations were great. You do need to remember, this is a condo, not a hotel with all the perks, but it was very close to anything you needed, all types of bus service and transportation, information about island, stores, beach, great eateries, nice shops, etc. We appreciated the coffee left so we could make a couple pots and bath towels. Our only complaint was, we were only given one entry fob (key) This did cause us some problems. We would definitely book there again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
two 66 yr. olds
"Average."
When you get to the condos, you have to call the ext on the phone outside the doors. After you call someone will come down and hand you keys and give you your room detail. No need to "check-in". While I was speaking with the gentleman about our room he didn't mention that parking was assigned, later after we had parked and grabbed all of our belongings the same gentleman that gave me the keys decides to tell us that parking is assigned and that I have to go to the phone outside the building to call for an assigned spot. When I called they didn't give us an assigned spot they told us to park in the visitors spot and that it was ok to park overnight. When we got back to our condo late the same day, the "security" (a lady in normal clothes not uniform) decides to approach us and say visiting hours are over. When I explained we were told to park here. She decides to go on and say that she wasn't notified. I told her I wasn't aware I had to tell anyone I was assigned to a visitors. She then said they were suppose to tell me you were going to park in the visitors. I told her that's not my problem and you need to speak with management. So overall our first day with the parking situation was not great. As for the building, it was being renovated so certain areas looked rundown. The room was decent, kitchen cabinets had a lot of wear and tear. Not centralized AC. Must purchase your own supplies for everything: detergent, hand soap, dish soap. Rules were strict. Wifi is hit and miss.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Perfect fit for certain travelers"
The Waikiki Beach condos was a great fit for me for a two week stay. This was my first time staying in this sort of situation. It is important for travelers to note that this is a condo, NOT a hotel. There is no daily maid service, there is no front desk with 27/7 service. There are people who live here full time. The location is away from the popular Waikiki Beach attractions,...and for me, this all made it the perfect place to stay! I didn't want to stay in an overly touristy area. I don't require someone to make my bed for me daily, I do like the full kitchen and washer/dryer in the room. After day 3, I walked to the grocery store 5 mins away and got breakfast staples to enjoy in the room. I did laundry every 3 days and that was great! When I did need to ask for service, the staff was so warm and helpful. If you stay here, know that it might take a bit of adjusting like I did, because the only point of reference I had was staying in hotels. Know that this is an older condo building- but note also that there are spectacular views of the canal both front and back! Also know that there is free parking, and that you will park in a multi-level parking structure. I really enjoyed getting back to the room and cranking on the A/C after a long day! That is a great sign! My only digs are that the bed in my room was really tired, and the A/C was super loud. Other than that, this was the perfect stay!
12 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2014
"Friendly staff but room and building need work"
I appreciated the staff's friendliness and willingness to provide early check-in. But the building itself was another story. They were apparently in the middle of a fire alarm installation, so the hallway ceiling had been removed and the job of wiring alarm units was apparently in progress (though in four days I never saw anyone working on them). The building uses wireless key fobs to unlock doors and elevators, but the lock on the door from the parking garage to the main lobby was broken so anyone could enter without a fob. Inside the room, the sliding glass door to the balcony had a broken roller and was very difficult to slide open/close and almost impossible to lock. Worse yet, the door was installed backwards (sliding portion on the outside) which makes it vulnerable to a thief entering from the balcony. The other thing was that the door to the hallway would automatically unlock every time is was opened, so if you didn't manually lock it each time you left the room, it would be left unlocked. And, there was no safe in the room. Fortunately, we didn't have any theft issues, but it made me uncomfortable to stay here and I would not recommend this place to a friend.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Waikiki Beach Condo"
I enjoyed it! :-) Other than the bathroom door not shutting & the microwave broke down but it wasreplaced. I liked the condo & would recommend it over a hotel anytime!!!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
JCA
Very friendly staff and does everything to make you feel comfortable at the stay. I had some issues and they resolved it the following day. I requested extended check out and they allow me to check out late which was amazing. They provided detergent to do my laundry so no need to buy. I did buy hand soap to wash dishes it was only a dollar something cheap. Other than that towels were available to use and housekeeping was done every other day. I Will return again. Thanks.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
natalie
Loved the place. No staff around at all but did have phone numbers if needed anything.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
jen
"Worn out"
The building is being remodeled, I was working nights and sleeping days, I couldn't sleep due to amount of noise being made by the construction workers. The TV remote had a picture of a remote next to it with arrows drawn on it telling you what buttons not to push, the place is truly worn out.
7 night trip Jun 14, 2014
swhite
"Just a short walk to Waikiki Beach"
My fiancé and I enjoyed our stay, except for the leaking ceiling in our bathroom right above the toilet. Apparently the washer in the unit above us was causing the leak and the hotel did have signs up about working on their plumbing system that week. It took 3-4 days for hotel maintenance to take care of the problem. It wasn't anything to cry about, but it would have been nice if the problem was taken cared of on the first day we notified them. Housekeeping and evening/after hours maintenance personnel were very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.
6 night romance trip May 21, 2014
April O.
"Ok for a condo."
Not resort quality but ok. Limited kitchen facility and Tv channels.
Other trip May 24, 2014
j
"Close to everything"
Great location, convenient parking will stay again for sure, great price, just wish they would look at the dryer because it did not work
4 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"good budget choice"
pros -- kitchen, in room washer/dryer, no resort fee, no parking fee, nice but small pool, nice workout room, clean, close to a grocery store (been to waikiki about 15 times and didn't know it was there). cons -- need refurbishing, a little dingy, some areas where paint was coming off the walls, no shampoo, door to dishwasher was loose so i didn't use it. middle of the road comments -- not a hotel but a condo with rooms for rent, so check in and check out were a little funky -- called the manager at 9:30 am for checkout procedures and obviously woke her up; we left the keys in the room w/the door locked, but she needed to tell us the elevator pass code; not primo location but we knew that going in; definitely no business office or bell service. summary -- great price, no big fat fees, nice to have washer dryer, and saved a lot by cooking in, but it is a budget place and a so so location. prob would not stay there again.
6 night trip Feb 10, 2014
tom
"A Nice Place"
This condo rental had a nice location, although requires a 15-20 minute walk to the beach. Close to grocers, shops and many restaurants. Too bad nearby Waikiki International Market Place was closed, this was a nice place to browse and shop. The room had a good layout for a one bedroom unit, kitchen and appliances more than adequate, The bed was smaller than a typical queen size, and no TV in bedroom, which made the room experience a slight bummers. The room was clean, although there were noticeable dings and other wear in the detail of the room, but easily ignored unless your the picky type. One noticeable distraction was the confusing electronic access and exiting system. The electronic exit gate did not open for me and I was stuck there for 5 minutes until another vehicle came by and triggered the gate opening, however, the gate opened every time thereafter for me. Overall a "nice" place with a good staff, but I need a real queen or king size bed next time if I'm planning to return. Perhaps a distracting
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Ike
"Nice view and Location"
waited outside in rain for manager to check in, room still a bit dirty. Washer broken, had to use unit in another room, not cool. called because I was told we would get washer fix by secound day, no call back. Wife not happy, so i was not happy.
5 night romance trip Sep 22, 2013
"Bad and untidy room"
Terrible! Would never recommend to anyone.
7 night trip Jul 31, 2013
it was okay, the thing i like is we have parking space.
5 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"in the middle of it all"
it was great. easy check in and check out. secured facility and parking.
7 night trip Jul 3, 2013
J
"nice place"
It was nice clean place but you don't get maid service during your stay.
6 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
Tashia
Cumfy & Clean , Everything I needed was in the room. Walking distance to everything in Waikiki. I will stay at this condo again.
6 night trip Feb 9, 2013
Sandra
I really appreciate the hotel staff. I was on the 24th floor (a little to high for my husband and me) and they moved us to a lower level with no problem.
5 night trip Nov 6, 2012
Debra L.

"Waikiki Condo Review"
Great room size. Got everything you need which was a plus. Pity room a little run down. Fix shower tap, toilet and air cons which leaking.
5 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Dionne
"Budget friendly condo with free parking/wifi"
Our 6th time to Honolulu, but first time at this condo. We'll definitely be back! Having a condo with free parking/wifi, a washer and dryer and a late checkout for an affordable price in Waikiki are definite advantages. Bed was very comfortable. Furniture outdated, but cabinets were new. Not a 5*, but we didn't want to pay 5* prices. Nice to have a shower before our late flight with a 7pm checkout. Just let them know a day in advance when you'll be checking out. The check-in procedure is different, but if you follow the directions that are given, you will have no problems. You are given 2 fob keys which we kept on a lanyard ($100 per lost fob key). Only had one minor inconvenience of someone being parked in our assigned spot, but problem was solved immediately with a call to the resident manager. Housekeeping comes 2-3 times during a week, but we were given plenty of towels and there was another set of clean sheets in our room, even a vacuum! You can throw your garbage down a chute by rooms ending in 01, so it never piles up. Rooms ending in 10-12 have large balconies with a beautiful view of the mountains, golf course and canal. Rooms ending in 01-06 have smaller balconies that face the street so it may be noisier. Rooms ending in 07-09 balcony faces the ocean and the street. We had a large bar table on our deck that we ate at everyday. Couch was so uncomfortable we had to take cushions from the deck couch. Only 2 tiny bars of soap, no shampoo/conditioner, no dish soap
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
PJ
"Good Facilities and Room"
Condo was everything as printed, clean, kitchen well equipped, modern TV, internet, WI-FI, pool, gym, and parking. What we didn't expect and it was a pleasant surprise...housekeeping is provided 3 times a week. This hotel is 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach...close to all conveniences, as in, shopping, groceries and numerous restaurants. The only downside was that our friends were in the condo facing the canal and the street noise level on the 15th floor was pretty loud...motorcycles, ambulances and police sirens. We were facing ocean front also on the 15th and it wasn't too bad...we were able to have the patio doors open most nights. Condo staff made it very easy and clear on check in procedures and were extremely accommodating when we needed a late check out as our flight was leaving at 11 p.m.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Kif
"Very satisfied with our stay at 444 Nahua"
We loved the layout and lanai of our room. We found the pool area to be very small and not inviting. We liked having access to the BBQ. We were very impressed with them allowing us to use a room for our late checkout as our flight was only leaving at 11 pm. We also were not expecting any housekeeping but they usually came in every 2-3 days and made the bed and did laundry.
14 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Cal
"Good location - great price"
One bedroom condo w/parking. Good value for this area and within walking distance of all Waikiki sights/beaches.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice budget hotel, quick walk to beach/shops/buses"
A very DIY experience, for the traveler who spends very little time in their hotel. It's clean, nice, well-kept (though older in terms of furnishings, style, etc.), but is great bang for your buck. Staff is very helpful and accommodating.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Close to canal, 10-15 mins walk from beach"
Overall the experience was positive. The room was clean and comfortable. Self contained unit was well supplied with appliances etc. Wifi Internet good. Instructions for appliances such as the oven would be helpful. Also no concierge so for first time travelers to Waikiki this may be a consideration. Balcony not wide enough to sit on and road noise quite loud throughout the night. Close to major bus lines and shopping area. Felt safe enjoyed our time
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
K.L
Fantastic location. Everything you need is in easy walking distance, groceries, restaurants, bars,and of course, the beach. No problems at check in free parking and WI fI as well as a kitchen and in suite laundry. Clean quiet and wel run. Would stay again.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014