All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
480 Al Henderson Blvd, Savannah, GA, 31419, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel and very easy to get to savannah"
It was clean reading some of the reviews before we checked in had me a little worried but was just the opposite. My husband and I are not the big travelers it was a once in a blue moon trip and it made it one we could afford.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
romanticgetaway
"Not Great for the Price"
Stayed one night in thos hotel...not entirely impressed...definitely appeared to look better online..in the bathroom pipes were showing...we didn't have any wash cloths when we called they asked if someone could come get them from downstairs....there was a pair of dirty socks in the bathroom...slimy stuff on the shower floor....one of the comforters had yellow spots. Maybe we just got a bad room. I probably would stay again but only as a last resort.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
"You can do better than this one"
Room smelled due to wet carpet. Internet only worked 30% of the time. Breakfast had no hot food.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Monk
This hotel was very nice. The staff was great. Excellent area close by everything. The only problem not enough towels in the room and room was a little dusty. Overall our stay was great.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Ok for the cheaperrrr price"
Need more staff on this hotel. Free breakfast was very very very very very very limited.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Looks are VERY deceiving!!"
We were very disappointed that his hotel did not have a pool, although the pictures seemed to indicate otherwise. The staff was unfriendly and unaccomodating when we requested basic items like towels.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Great Overnighter"
My family and I had two rooms with 2 queen beds. We loved our stay @ The Sans Boutique. Staff was great. Rooms very clean and comfy.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Dianna
"Vacation"
The hotel was very pleasing for my family and I. If we go back to Savannah we would go there again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Steph
"poor"
The rooms were not cleaned throughly. Refrigerator didn't work and had mold in the ice cube tray. Noisy guests were not made to quiet down. Website pictures and info could have been better laid out. Had a wonderful time with friends, but could have stayed in a well known hotel name for the same price paid for this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2013
"great beds terrible customer service"
Very poor customer service...terrible wi-fi...and you can hear everything ..people in understairs room and even next to you...very non professional they have a lot of things in the hallwaay and the hotel smell like garlic..
3 night trip Mar 24, 2013
Jacolby
Hotel employees were not that friendly. Room was not ready when we got there, did not seem to sorry about it either.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
Hattie
"Neat & Clean"
Clean,no frills,Nothing hot for breakfast but the coffee.I got my moneys worth,when you just need a place to sleep it's nice not to drain the wallet.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Affordability/clean/quite
1 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"If you have too"
Think of these before booking: - limited parking - bathroom cabinet broken - staff lack friendliness - 3 of 4 pieces of fitness equipment broken - breakfast extremely limited (weak) - cleanliness questionable - no hangers in closet - 4 days = only 3 towels for 2 guests - staff could/would not control unrulely guests throughout the night. Guests lound, slamming doors, running the hallways and stair wells. .... Think before booking!
5 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
JRS
"Do stay at the Sans Boutique!"
Agreeing with other reviews, this hotel doesn't make repairs to the rooms and doesn't monitor the cleaning staff. Drawer pulls were broken, light bulbs were burned out. They were not consistant in replenishing our room with towels, bath mat, glasses, etc. I had to go to the desk to get them. Our shower and toilet wasn't cleaned until we complained (4 days!).I bought Tilex to clean the shower myself. We also bought water shoes because the shower was so gross and full of mildew. The breakfast was mostly cold cereal, toast, etc - carbs to the max. And they didn't keep the coffee full. There was nobody monitoring the breakfast room. We tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. I like to make my own assessments and I try to be fair. When they skipped cleaning our room altogether one day I knew I would write a review and it would NOT be good. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. For the same price we could have stayed next door at the competitor where they serve a hot breakfast buffet! Go with the name brand, do not stay here!
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
Easygoing
Great deal for the price. The hotel is like a budget W hotel. Choose 1 night and was impresses enough to stay a 2nd.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
Dont know where to start but , I can say if I had a pet I would not board them there even for free....worst night ever.... 1, check room before u say yes..pull sheets back smell mattress ( because they smell sour.) 2, make sure ac/ heater unit working 3,check shower and bath surrounding (mold chip paint ect... 4, carpet smells 5, crack s around doors (for secutity) 6, poor customer service made us feel like we were an inconvence to them. 7, if u need extra towels ect.be prepared to go down and get it your self (so if don't ck to make sure u need extra s u have to go get it r wait til the have extra staff... But if your sm as smart about it once u see the bedding you'll run to the next by hotel which is a smart move altogether....so be brave if you chose to stay here and brace your self for rudeness lack of effort on managments part because we all know if they don't show concerns for your needs the staff won't either...
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2012
flower
"Dirty towel"
My stay was okay nothing to brag about. I'm not sure If I would stay there again. Certainly I can stay in a nicer hotel for the same price.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012
chelle
"Disappointing vacation location"
Attention to detail was horrible. We reserved rooms 314 & 316. Upon arrival in 314, the lights over one bed did not work ( wiring in the wall issue ), and neither did the lamp on the desk. Room 316 had no telephone. We swapped 316 for room 312, only to find that one phone could not call out and the TV remote volume & mute functions didn't work. We had no toilet paper in the room except for a few sheets by the toilet, and the shower doors in both rooms sagged so badly, the ladies could just barely lift the doors to get in and out of the showers. The middle lights in both bathrooms were burnt out. Room 312 bathroom faucet handle was not fastened on so every time it was lifted, it came off. One shelf in the refrigerator door in 312 was missing a bar to hold items in place when the door was opened, so that shelf could NOT be used. Never anyone on the desk. Always had to ring a buzzer and wait. Breakfast was horrible. Orange Juice was either heavily watered down or the poorest quality I've ever encountered. There were no eggs, bacon, sausage, ETC. Just cold cereal, toast & sweet rolls. The owners obviously have no clue how to appeal to their visitors.
2 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2012
The womens restroom in the lobby wasn't clean. The breakfast bagels were hard. The room's lamp and clock were unplugged.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"Bring Your Own Pillow!"
The ad said, european beds, pillow top mattresses, etc. The beds were hard and the pillows were like having your head on a rock! Breakfast buffet ended waaaay too easy, though their coffee is good. Sparse breakfast, toast, cereal, some instant stuff that I don't eat. I don't like breakfast anyway, but there was no coffeemaker in the room, so I had to go down to the lobby for it. Problem for me is that buffett if you want to call it that, ended at nine am. too early.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2012
nitarita
The hotel was very nice. The only draw back was the black disgusting mold in the shower. Gross. We had two rooms and it was in both. Yuck!
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2012
Horrible, unfriendly staff, the staff are not accomodating, limited pillows, limited towels, elevator in the hallway feels like 100 degrees, the continental breakfast was horrible.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Dr Expec Delamore
"Slightly disappointing"
A lot of broken items in rooms, chair broken, shower not clean enough and tile was old and worn, no bright light room was too dim, holes in wall, mattress too soft and worn out.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
Tina
"Room Needed Maintenance Repairs"
My room needed maintenance attention. Drawer pull missing. Vanity bulb burned out and not changed all three nights. Wallpaper drooping off wall behind bathroom door. Tile section squishy in shower.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
"missing some key features"
The bathroom vanity only had one bulb working which made it hard to see. The shower didn't drain very well and there were no brochures or menus in the room for the surrounding area.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Customer Service Not Welcome"
The rooms were nit as clean as they should be, especially the bathrooms. The customer service was non-existent. You had to fight to get clean towels! The owners do to appear to know the meaning of relationship building, I have stayed at this hotel before. After this experience, I will not stay here again and do not recommend this place for any traveler!
3 night trip Sep 2, 2012
"Friendly staff, good value"
overall, a budget value stay...
1 night trip Aug 19, 2012
"It's Okay!"
Wallpaper was peeling in the bathroom & there was not a pool. Unfortunately our window was overlooking a hotel that did have one. Sucked but it's 30 min from the beach which isn't such a drag. I would recommend for couples. Kids wouldn't enjoy it too much without a pool.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"Good hotel if you're desperate"
The woman at the front desk was nice, she directed us there from the other side of town. The hotel was lavish but not well taken care of. In our room we found hair in bathroom drawers, and what I assume was red hair dye on the walls and floor. It was in need of a good cleaning
1 night trip Jul 27, 2012
"Decent hotel off 95"
The hotel was ok for the price. There were a lot of things in our room that were in disrepair. The shower floor was badly cracked and the shower pressure was very low. Two out of the four lights in the bathroom were burned out and there were no towel racks or a toilet paper holder. In addition, several of the outlets in the room were so worn out that plugs would not stay in them. Despite the condition of the room, the hotel staff was very friendly.
3 night romance trip Jul 27, 2012
Liz
"Not a VIP hotel!"
The hotel was ok. When I checked in, the staff didn't acknowledge my elite rewards member card, even though it was listed as an expedia VIP hotel. I guess I was just a little disappointed from that point on....the location of the hotel was great!
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
anna

"Enjoyable"
Everything was great except breakfast was to be ongoing until 9:30 but staff had everything put away by 9:15.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
canadian
Everything was goin good and really nice until my girlfriend ran out the shower and seen a roach!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
San Boutique

"personnel avec peut de personnalité"
lhotêl était très propre et les chambres aussi et le petit déjeuné ok.. mes au niveau de l'acceuil le personne nes pas trop présent pour les client et ils non aucune personnalité.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013