All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here480 Al Henderson Blvd, Savannah, GA, 31419, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great beds terrible customer service"
Very poor customer service...terrible wi-fi...and you can hear everything ..people in understairs room and even next to you...very non professional they have a lot of things in the hallwaay and the hotel smell like garlic..
3 night trip Mar 24, 2013
Jacolby
Hotel employees were not that friendly. Room was not ready when we got there, did not seem to sorry about it either.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
Hattie
"Neat & Clean"
Clean,no frills,Nothing hot for breakfast but the coffee.I got my moneys worth,when you just need a place to sleep it's nice not to drain the wallet.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Affordability/clean/quite
1 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"If you have too"
Think of these before booking: - limited parking - bathroom cabinet broken - staff lack friendliness - 3 of 4 pieces of fitness equipment broken - breakfast extremely limited (weak) - cleanliness questionable - no hangers in closet - 4 days = only 3 towels for 2 guests - staff could/would not control unrulely guests throughout the night. Guests lound, slamming doors, running the hallways and stair wells. .... Think before booking!
5 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
JRS
"Do stay at the Sans Boutique!"
Agreeing with other reviews, this hotel doesn't make repairs to the rooms and doesn't monitor the cleaning staff. Drawer pulls were broken, light bulbs were burned out. They were not consistant in replenishing our room with towels, bath mat, glasses, etc. I had to go to the desk to get them. Our shower and toilet wasn't cleaned until we complained (4 days!).I bought Tilex to clean the shower myself. We also bought water shoes because the shower was so gross and full of mildew. The breakfast was mostly cold cereal, toast, etc - carbs to the max. And they didn't keep the coffee full. There was nobody monitoring the breakfast room. We tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. I like to make my own assessments and I try to be fair. When they skipped cleaning our room altogether one day I knew I would write a review and it would NOT be good. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. For the same price we could have stayed next door at the competitor where they serve a hot breakfast buffet! Go with the name brand, do not stay here!
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
Easygoing
Great deal for the price. The hotel is like a budget W hotel. Choose 1 night and was impresses enough to stay a 2nd.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
Dont know where to start but , I can say if I had a pet I would not board them there even for free....worst night ever.... 1, check room before u say yes..pull sheets back smell mattress ( because they smell sour.) 2, make sure ac/ heater unit working 3,check shower and bath surrounding (mold chip paint ect... 4, carpet smells 5, crack s around doors (for secutity) 6, poor customer service made us feel like we were an inconvence to them. 7, if u need extra towels ect.be prepared to go down and get it your self (so if don't ck to make sure u need extra s u have to go get it r wait til the have extra staff... But if your sm as smart about it once u see the bedding you'll run to the next by hotel which is a smart move altogether....so be brave if you chose to stay here and brace your self for rudeness lack of effort on managments part because we all know if they don't show concerns for your needs the staff won't either...
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2012
flower
"Dirty towel"
My stay was okay nothing to brag about. I'm not sure If I would stay there again. Certainly I can stay in a nicer hotel for the same price.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012
chelle
"Disappointing vacation location"
Attention to detail was horrible. We reserved rooms 314 & 316. Upon arrival in 314, the lights over one bed did not work ( wiring in the wall issue ), and neither did the lamp on the desk. Room 316 had no telephone. We swapped 316 for room 312, only to find that one phone could not call out and the TV remote volume & mute functions didn't work. We had no toilet paper in the room except for a few sheets by the toilet, and the shower doors in both rooms sagged so badly, the ladies could just barely lift the doors to get in and out of the showers. The middle lights in both bathrooms were burnt out. Room 312 bathroom faucet handle was not fastened on so every time it was lifted, it came off. One shelf in the refrigerator door in 312 was missing a bar to hold items in place when the door was opened, so that shelf could NOT be used. Never anyone on the desk. Always had to ring a buzzer and wait. Breakfast was horrible. Orange Juice was either heavily watered down or the poorest quality I've ever encountered. There were no eggs, bacon, sausage, ETC. Just cold cereal, toast & sweet rolls. The owners obviously have no clue how to appeal to their visitors.
2 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2012
The womens restroom in the lobby wasn't clean. The breakfast bagels were hard. The room's lamp and clock were unplugged.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"Bring Your Own Pillow!"
The ad said, european beds, pillow top mattresses, etc. The beds were hard and the pillows were like having your head on a rock! Breakfast buffet ended waaaay too easy, though their coffee is good. Sparse breakfast, toast, cereal, some instant stuff that I don't eat. I don't like breakfast anyway, but there was no coffeemaker in the room, so I had to go down to the lobby for it. Problem for me is that buffett if you want to call it that, ended at nine am. too early.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2012
nitarita
The hotel was very nice. The only draw back was the black disgusting mold in the shower. Gross. We had two rooms and it was in both. Yuck!
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2012
Horrible, unfriendly staff, the staff are not accomodating, limited pillows, limited towels, elevator in the hallway feels like 100 degrees, the continental breakfast was horrible.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Dr Expec Delamore
"Slightly disappointing"
A lot of broken items in rooms, chair broken, shower not clean enough and tile was old and worn, no bright light room was too dim, holes in wall, mattress too soft and worn out.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
Tina
"Room Needed Maintenance Repairs"
My room needed maintenance attention. Drawer pull missing. Vanity bulb burned out and not changed all three nights. Wallpaper drooping off wall behind bathroom door. Tile section squishy in shower.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
"missing some key features"
The bathroom vanity only had one bulb working which made it hard to see. The shower didn't drain very well and there were no brochures or menus in the room for the surrounding area.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Customer Service Not Welcome"
The rooms were nit as clean as they should be, especially the bathrooms. The customer service was non-existent. You had to fight to get clean towels! The owners do to appear to know the meaning of relationship building, I have stayed at this hotel before. After this experience, I will not stay here again and do not recommend this place for any traveler!
3 night trip Sep 2, 2012
"Friendly staff, good value"
overall, a budget value stay...
1 night trip Aug 19, 2012
"It's Okay!"
Wallpaper was peeling in the bathroom & there was not a pool. Unfortunately our window was overlooking a hotel that did have one. Sucked but it's 30 min from the beach which isn't such a drag. I would recommend for couples. Kids wouldn't enjoy it too much without a pool.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"Good hotel if you're desperate"
The woman at the front desk was nice, she directed us there from the other side of town. The hotel was lavish but not well taken care of. In our room we found hair in bathroom drawers, and what I assume was red hair dye on the walls and floor. It was in need of a good cleaning
1 night trip Jul 27, 2012
"Decent hotel off 95"
The hotel was ok for the price. There were a lot of things in our room that were in disrepair. The shower floor was badly cracked and the shower pressure was very low. Two out of the four lights in the bathroom were burned out and there were no towel racks or a toilet paper holder. In addition, several of the outlets in the room were so worn out that plugs would not stay in them. Despite the condition of the room, the hotel staff was very friendly.
3 night romance trip Jul 27, 2012
Liz
"Not a VIP hotel!"
The hotel was ok. When I checked in, the staff didn't acknowledge my elite rewards member card, even though it was listed as an expedia VIP hotel. I guess I was just a little disappointed from that point on....the location of the hotel was great!
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
anna
"Doesn't Measure Up to Expectations"
While the service and location were both fine, the room itself was a disappointment. The web site advertised a couch in the room, (in the picture) but it was a chair instead - our 3rd person had to sleep on that. The bed was really uncomfortable and made you feel like you were rolling downhill. The bathroom was the worst part. There was a great deal of mildew in the shower and mold on the walls (could see it under the peeling wallpaper). Finally, the Continental breakfast could have been better. The fruit selection consisted of mini apples. We won't be staying at this hotel again.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012
The hotel room had dirty sheets and comforters from the last person's visit before me. The staff was rude and would not comply with complaints that I had about the TV going in and out(not due to weather). I was very dissastisfied and would NEVER recommend no one to stay at this hotel. It's nasty and does not look like the pictures on the internet.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2012
Quita
"super comfy bed = fabulous sleep"
The mattress on the bed was so comfortable. We all slept like rocks! So glad we stayed here!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2012
The Petersons
"Excellent facility, poor staff"
The room was everything that was advertised and more. It was clean, comfortable, and above expectations. The room was spacious, the beds were extremely relaxing, and the bathroom facilities were top of the line. My only complaint was the hotel staff, they were unfriendly, never around when you needed them, and they did not do their jobs at all. For example, there was supposed to be breakfast provided from 6a.m. until 10 a.m. so we wrongfully assumed that there would be some left at 8:30a.m. and of course there was no one at the front desk (only saw 1 person once in 3 days of going in and out 3 times a day) to tell that we would at least like some coffee (the only drink left was water from the drinking fountain). I can understand if they ran out of one or two items and had not had time to restock, but this was not the case. I would only recommend this hotel if you don't mind doing all of the employees work yourself.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2012
Josh
Rates were good for the area. The rooms were very clean and well furnished. Breakfast was adequate. We were very satisfied with our overnight stay.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2012
"Wonderful surprise"
Never heard of the Sans Boutique Hotel, but it should get more publicity. Very very nice. onlydownside is that there was no pool.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2012
Lynn
"No more Sans Boutique for me"
This is my second time staying at this hotel. The first time was pretty good and this time will definitely be the last. The walk-in shower had several cracks and a curtain instead of a sliding door so water got all over the floor. Once again, no pillows were delivered to the room (since there were only 3 small ones on a king sized bed) and there were no wash towels in the bathroom. A previous review complained of horrible ethnic food odor, I didn't have that problem on my first stay but this time was awful. I went to the Wal-Mart and bought candles, Febreze and Lysol spray. It was so pungent, it made my head hurt. The bathroom was not very clean (I am a neat freak and I always clean the bathroom with Clorox cleaner for my own comfort, but this was too much) I will absolutely not stay at this hotel again. The location of this hotel is perfect because you can literally walk to numerous restaurants, gas stations, etc but there are at least 5 other hotels to choose from given this great location. Sans Boutique is very far from a boutique at all!
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2012
"Indifference to guest and facility"
This hotel is apparently family managed by individuals who lack basic courtesy and show no interest in providing good customer service. The room we received showed severe signs of low maintenace and was in need of repair.... broken lights and towel racks in the bath room, shower in need of a thorough tile cleaning, stains of bed spreads, dim lighting in bed room. Upon returing to room the next day the beds had not been made and the garbage container was still full. A call to front dest re the unmade bed was met with a lack of urgency or concern. This is a case of don't let the pictures fool you. There are too many other hotels in that area to be restricted to one where owner/manager and staff are so apathetic.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2012
"Convenient but technical difficulties"
The hotel was good for the value but fell short on some of our expectations such as being able to have the room cleaned in an efficient & timely manner, problems with the quality of the television service, and availability of breakfast during times listed. Seemed to be understaffed this weekend. Would be willing to try again.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2012
"Weekend getaway"
Great hotel..right off of 95!!.. There was plenty of restaurants in walking distance and a gas station. Also got some amazing peaches before I left. There was someone selling at the gas station. Good location away from downtown but not a far drive about 10-15 min. Overall enjoyed the visit. I will return to thi hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2012
Sharde
"Meh.."
Overall I was not impressed with the hotel. The staff was nice but when we got to our room our shower door was broken as well as out toilet paper holder. We asked them first thing to please come and fix and they never did over the 5 days me and my girlfriend stayed thus every show left a huge puddle of water on the floor. Our flat screen TV was also broken as it had a display problem, when we asked another guest about their tv they said theirs did as well. The free breakfast is...ok, you get cheap toast, waffle and french toast and bagel that you can put in a microwave and heat up to eat, you get a boiled egg and a bowl of cereal and some random juice but hey..Its free, and Denny's is right down the block. The beds were comfortable and it was in a good location for eating or just driving to Savannah which was just 10-15 minutes away from downtown depending on traffic. All in all it was...ok I suppose.
4 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2012
Josh
"Pretty good stay"
Room was not ready when I arrived so I had to wait about 20 minutes which was a bit upsetting because check-in starts at 3pm and I arrived after 6pm. The rooms were pretty clean with a good size stand-up shower in the bathroom. The king size bed only had 3 pillows, I requested more but they were never delivered to the room. Staff was friendly and the location is perfect. You can literally walk out of the hotel and walk to numerous restaurants, etc. There are at least 5 other hotels next door to this one, even though the stay was nice. Next time, I will try somewhere else.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2012
L. Williams
"Great Breakfast Bar"
The beds were comfortable and the staff was nice. The bathroom had some problems - wall paper coming off the wall and the shower door stuck.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2012
J. McDaris
Great hotel. Very artsy....loved it.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2012
"Not a great experience"
Sheets would not stay on the bed and even after asking about it, the situation did not change. The family living in and running the hotel did not seem very service oriented. The smells of ethnic cooking permeated the hotel lobby, where breakfast is served and even somewhat into the actual hotel room. I did not have a good experience and even left one night early.
3 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2012
"Nice!"
Clean, quiet, and comfortable. Price was good. Will stay again when staying in Savannah.
Other trip Jun 5, 2012
Pete
"met the basic expectations"
I payed a little more for that extra half star. This hotel should have been 1.5 stars meet our expectations, no 2.5 stars. The breakfast is until 9:30. We showed at 8:55am to scraps and no more coffee. Nothing was replenished. The bed was nice in the room, but the bathroom looked very old and the shower door did not work. The wallpaper was even coming off and there was dried snot on the wall. The front desk lady was nice.
2 night trip with friends May 31, 2012
T. Alex

"Enjoyable"
Everything was great except breakfast was to be ongoing until 9:30 but staff had everything put away by 9:15.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
canadian
Everything was goin good and really nice until my girlfriend ran out the shower and seen a roach!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
San Boutique
"Sans Boutique"
I had a wonderful stay at this hotel.. very clean, and comfortable and had no surprises during my stay.. definitely recommend!
3 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2012
Analisia

"personnel avec peut de personnalité"
lhotêl était très propre et les chambres aussi et le petit déjeuné ok.. mes au niveau de l'acceuil le personne nes pas trop présent pour les client et ils non aucune personnalité.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013